Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Void x Faith |private roleplayDecember 2, 2023 03:47 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi this is a private roleplay between the people in the heading so don't post if you are not one of us but feel free to read along
Void x Faith |private roleplayDecember 2, 2023 04:19 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Gabriel Stoneheart
Age 24
Role: alpha
Pack Nightwind
-
Physical Appearance: Gabriel possesses an imposing presence with a tall stature, standing at 6'4" and a well-muscled physique. His jet-black hair cascades in wild waves, framing a strong and chiseled face. His piercing amber eyes hold a commanding gaze, exuding a sense of authority. When in his human form, he emanates an air of confidence and power, which is only enhanced during his werewolf transformation.
-
Werewolf appearance:
Gabriel Stoneheart's werewolf form takes the shape of a magnificent and commanding black wolf, accentuating his aura of power and mystery. Standing at an impressive height of 5'10" at the shoulder, he possesses a lean and muscular build that exudes strength and agility. His fur is entirely ebony, glistening under the moonlight, with a lustrous sheen that adds to his enigmatic presence.
-
Gabriel's wolf form features piercing golden eyes that seem to glow with an intensity that demands attention. These radiant orbs hold a glint of ancient wisdom and a hint of the untamed spirit within him. His gaze is both captivating and intimidating, reflecting his alpha status and an air of authority.
-
In terms of physical features, Gabriel's wolf form boasts a sleek and streamlined body, designed for swift and silent movement. His jet-black fur is dense, providing excellent camouflage in the shadows of the night. His paws are nimble and agile, allowing him to maneuver effortlessly through various terrains, whether it be sprinting across open fields or navigating dense forests.
As an alpha male, Gabriel's black wolf form exudes an air of mystery and power. His presence is both captivating and intimidating, evoking a sense of reverence from his pack members and inspiring fear in his adversaries. The darkness of his fur symbolizes the depths of his strength and the secrets he holds, while his regal stance and confident stride mark him as a born leader.
-
In summary, Gabriel Stoneheart's black wolf form is a sight to behold. With his commanding stature, sleek ebony fur, and captivating golden eyes, he embodies the essence of an alpha male werewolf. His appearance reflects his enigmatic nature and reinforces his position as a dominant and formidable force within the pack.
-
Personality: Gabriel is the epitome of an alpha male. He exudes natural leadership qualities, commanding respect from both his fellow werewolves and those around him. He is fiercely protective of his pack, prioritizing their safety above all else. Gabriel is disciplined, intelligent, and strategic in his decision-making. He possesses a strong sense of loyalty and expects the same level of devotion from those under his leadership.
-
Backstory: Gabriel was born into a lineage of alpha werewolves, destined to lead his pack. From a young age, he displayed exceptional strength, cunning, and an unwavering sense of duty. He was trained rigorously in both physical combat and the art of diplomacy, preparing him for the challenges of leadership. He inherited his pack's ancestral territory and has worked tirelessly to maintain their dominance while fostering alliances with other supernatural factions.
-
Motivations and Conflicts: Gabriel's primary motivation is the protection and prosperity of his pack. He is driven by a sense of responsibility to ensure their survival and well-being. His main conflict arises from the delicate balance of power and diplomacy. He must navigate intricate political landscapes, both within the supernatural world and when interacting with humans, all while maintaining the unity and strength of his pack. Gabriel also struggles with his own personal desires and the sacrifices required of an alpha leader.
-
Symbolism: Gabriel's character symbolizes power, strength, and resilience. As an alpha male, he embodies the pinnacle of dominance and leadership within the werewolf hierarchy. His unwavering dedication to his pack represents the importance of community and loyalty. Gabriel's journey serves as a metaphor for the challenges faced by leaders, highlighting the burdens, sacrifices, and difficult choices they must make to ensure the survival and prosperity of those under their care.
-
In conclusion, Gabriel Stoneheart is an alpha male werewolf character who embodies the traits associated with this archetype. His physical presence, commanding personality, and leadership qualities make him a formidable figure. Through his motivations, conflicts, and symbolic representation, Gabriel represents the struggle for power, the importance of loyalty, and the responsibilities of leadership within the world of werewolves.
-
Family: Billy Stoneheart ( dad alive) , Cindy Stoneheart ( stepmother), Lucy Stoneheart( sister, beta mate )
-
Mate : none ( had one but died)
Kids : none
Other: N/A

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us