Wolf Play : Tamesis X Soul☆Walkers | FxF 1x1 | Ceo X bodyguard|
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Tamesis X Soul☆Walkers | FxF 1x1 | Ceo X bodyguard|June 10, 2023 10:31 AM

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Feel free to read our roleplay responses but do not post inless you are i Soul☆Walkers or Tanesis.

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved for plot

Soul☆Walkers

Neutral

Give Award
name-
Asteria
Age-
Gender-
Female
Hight-
5 ft 8
Sexuality-
Persanality-
Apperence-
Likes-
Dislikes-

Edited at June 11, 2023 02:44 PM by Soul☆Walkers
Tamesis X Soul☆Walkers | FxF 1x1 | Ceo X bodyguard|June 11, 2023 02:21 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

Esclairmonde
'The Smiling'

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

"I find your overly cheerful personality disgusting. It makes me feel weird."

Full Name:
Esclairmonde Saskia Damon-Keaton

Name Meaning:
Clarity of the World; Occitan
Protector of Mankind; Slavic
One Who Tames; Greek
Place of Hawks; Old English

Shortened Name:
Esclairmonde Damon/Esclairmonde Keaton

Preferred Name:
For everyone having issues saying her name, she goes by Claire.

Nicknames:
The Smiling; She earned this nickname/title for rarely smiling, even as a kid. It's more of a way to mock her. Claire doesn't care about such a title and shrugs it off.
Open

Addressed As:
Lady Damon-Keaton/Lady Damon/Lady Keaton
Miss Claire

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Debating

Species:
Human

Role:
Bodyguard

Desired Role:
Content

Appearance:

[credits to 千临; Bangs Over Face]

Claire's presence alone steers others far away from her, but she doesn't hate it for what it's making others do. Instead, she adores it. To her, socializing for no actual reason is pointless and tiring. Just thinking about communicating with someone is enough to make her mood sour. Those that ignore it and approach have guts, and she'll raise an eyebrow in brief curiosity before she leaves to handle some other tasks that require her dire attention. Those who experience from afar remark that it's like a looming shadow that watches you with judgment in its unseeable eyes, staring deep into your soul to see if you're worthy of even speaking to. Those who managed to get close commented how it felt like choking darkness, like something you get when you're alone in an eerily dark and deathly silent room where the constant feeling of being watched by many eyes that you can't pinpoint. However, those lucky few who managed to get close to Claire can withstand it for a certain period before they need a breather to something less negativistic. Is she a good person to be around...kind of? She stays out of trouble most of the time and would only enter conflict if someone drags her into something she's never a part of in the first place or they dared to spew insults to those who she (rarely) cares about. Even though her atmosphere is quite pessimistic, she's a decent enough person unless she's been trifled with.

Is she attractive? Many of her admirers keep their distance from her and would sheepishly say that she's breathtaking, but they wouldn't dare say it to her face. The biggest question is, does she view herself as such? The answer is a bit complicated. They're moments when she knows that she's fetching, yet the scar on her face slams her self-confidence down into the gutters. Her mind is switching between positive and negative self-opinionated thoughts about herself: is she beautiful? Is she not? That has always been her inner conflict after that accident that brought her that scar in the first place. Amazingly, a few don't seem to mind the prominent marking on her face and found it strangely hot and fit her darkened character perfectly. While she may see it as a flaw, others view it as perfection.

Her face is shaped to be of a diamond, a rare structure, indeed. Claire's face has a naturally sharpened and defined appearance, the appearance of a tyrannical queen. Claire's facial features are pointed. In addition, her face is very symmetrical, meaning that the width of her forehead, cheeks, and jawline are all about the same. All of them being narrow. Her forehead narrowed, her cheekbones higher than most (often addressed as dramatic), and her tapering chin. With her cheekbones being the widest part of her face. Located on her face are two beauty marks, one on her left cheek and the second right below the right corner of her lips. Of course, she has a scar from an accident that occurred to her as a kid that covers half of the right side of her face. Her lips are downturned, meaning she has a slight dip at the corners as her lower lip is smaller than the top. The skin of her lips is a lighter pigmentation than her skin tone.

Claire has almond-shaped eyes, where the iris touches both the top and bottom of the eyelid, with a noticeable crease. The eyes have ends that taper off at the tear duct and outer point. However, her eyes are wider than other shapes but have smaller lids. What makes her even more unsettling is her striking dark brown eye. Sometimes it appears dark orange when she's under little to no lighting, although her left is a lighter brown, or rustic gold, as her cornea is foggy after getting damaged. Above her eyes is a set of straight brows, drawing the eyes inward toward the center of the face while the thickness of the hairs is thin. Her eyelashes are average in length and opacity. Nothing too distinguished about them.

Her height is an impressive 6'0, depending on the footwear, it can be much higher. Claire's height is intimidating to some, and her aura aids such a feeling all too well. She looks down on people due to both her height and her personality. Does she relish it? Somewhat, as it scares away those with weak willpower, which she hates passionately. However, her tallness gives a disadvantage when it comes to anything relating to stealth (or ducking under low-hanging doorframes), as she can be easily spotted from the crowd. The scar on her face doesn't help with it much, either. When facing opponents around the same height as her, she'll have an advantage over them, but it depends if they're more skilled than her. If you're shorter than her, even when you're two inches below her, you're tiny to Claire. If you're extremely short (around in the 5 ft range), don't piss her off. She'll grab your valuables and put them on someplace high to spite you. Don't bother looking for step-ladders to help you get said items. She placed them out of your reach too. However, if you're under 5 ft, you're getting put on a high shelf.

Claire's skin color is a medium-deep almond, while her body is a rectangular mesomorph, the perfect form of physical balance, with her physique a combination of strength and speed. She's equal when it comes to doing anything that requires mobility and strength but can be outmatched by someone more trained in either/or, an example being a person who prioritizes power over speed. Not to mention, Claire is slightly more proficient in mobility than strength, as she's faster than most when involving running or swimming. Clare's body is athletic, which shows in appearance and touch. She has visible muscles that ripple under her skin, and the density of it is hardened. Although, her burliness isn't as prominent as those who extensively train them. Her weight is 206 lbs due to her muscles adding weight onto her. Claire does have a few scars on her body, but they're not worth mentioning.

[credits to 千临; Bangs Slicked Back]

Personality:
Active ♛ Stiff ♛ Strong-Willed ♛ Adaptable ♛ Orderly ♛ Steely ♛ Difficult To Impress ♛ Clean ♛ Athletic ♛ Hard-Worker ♛ Cold-Hearted Sometimes ♛ Loner ♛ Self-Loathing ♛ May Be Insane ♛ Blood-Thirsty When Fighting ♛ Caring To Few ♛ Blunt ♛ Follower ♛ Creative ♛ Loyal To Few ♛ Hard To Trust ♛ Crude ♛ Crafty ♛ Venal ♛ Well-Meaning ♛ Unfriendly ♛ Displinced ♛ Mannerful When Needed ♛ Amoral ♛ Misguided ♛ Independent/Cooperative [Depends] ♛ Temse ♛ Flustered [Doesn't Admit It] ♛ Self-Destructive ♛ Posessive-Obsessive ♛ Sly ♛ Secretive ♛ Rigid ♛ Resentful ♛ Negativistic ♛ Choosey Affection ♛ Dominanting ♛ Morbid ♛ Diligent ♛ Brutal ♛ Asocial ♛ Super Awkward ♛ Quiet ♛ Neutral ♛ Complex ♛ Aggressive ♛ Temperamental ♛ Well-Read ♛ Skillful ♛ Reliable ♛ Secretly Loving ♛ Serious ♛ Sentimental

Dislikes:
Uncertain

Strengths:
[1]. Health [Immune System, Recovery, Stamina]
[2]. Mobility [Agility, Reflexes, Dexterity]
[3]. Strength [Stability, Throwing, Striking]
[4]. Mind [Intuition, Instincts, Intelligence, Memory]
[5]. Combat [Unarmed, Weapon, Offensive, Defensive]

Weaknesses:
[1]. Mind [Socialness, Mental Stamina, Charisma, Emotions]
[2]. Strength [Lower Leg, Muscle Usage, Upper Arm]
[3]. Senses [Poor Vision In The Right Eye]
[4]. Mobility [Flexibility, Speed]
[5]. Durability

Weapons:
Anything is a weapon if you're creative enough.

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crush:
Nada

Significant Other:
Nope

Exes:
There's One

Kin:
Open, PM Me

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me