Wolf Play : Valorous x Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Valorous x Sir Froggington (Candor)May 26, 2023 12:13 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Please do not steal ideas or post unless your name is in the title.

In the Kingdom of Ailech there are many dangerous political currents and civil unrest is common, but other kingdoms view it as teetering on the edge of becoming a superpower or faltering and finally crumbling under its own weight. Ailech is respected for their cutthroat yet calculated measures of ensuring various stability through their means of possessing desirable items for trade and their militant prowess.

Plot

A prince [Valorous' character] is targeted by his own family member after they hire an assassin. [Sir Froggington's character] They want to move up the line to become heir to the throne.

[Prince x Assassin ~ Enemies to Besties]

Characters

Main

Prince ~ Arien Holt Vieux ~ Valorous

Assassin ~ Jack Lancaster ~ Sir Froggington

NPC/Side Characters

Prince's Mother ~ Helena Vieux, Queen of Ailech

Prince's Father ~ Adonis Vieux, King of Ailech

Evil Family Member ~ Zaiden Vieux, Prince of Ailech (younger brother)

Plot ideas

-an assassin hired by younger brother

-Arien thinks he is close with his younger brother

-Zaiden wants Jack to wait for the opportune moment

-Arien's parents let him choose his own guard. Zaiden disapproves of Jack, so of course Arien has to choose him.

-Jack waits for a good opportunity. Arien notices a few attempts and possibly has stopped a few of them because he likes pretending that Jack is a good friend and loyal guard.

-Everyone is thankful that it didn't work out for Jack because Zaiden realizes that Arien is going to go negotiate an agreement with a neighboring kingdom and this would be the perfect time to off him and cast suspicion elsewhere.

-Jack makes the attempt, and it doesn't work out the way they expect it.

Will they become best friends?

-after Jack fails to make the kill there is retribution time. Zaiden isn't happy, and attempted murder/assassination is wrong

Edited at May 27, 2023 04:04 PM by Sir Froggington
Valorous x Sir Froggington (Candor)May 26, 2023 12:21 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jack Lancaster

26 years

Male

Appearance

He is about 5 feet 10 inches with a slim build, and he has a medium to light skin tone. He is pretty slim and is about 130 pounds. He has slightly wider shoulders and his torso gently tapers to his thinner waist. He is so skinny that no one notices his muscles through his clothes, however, when he wears short sleeves the muscles in his arms are decently defined because he is skinny and keeps in shape. His skin is pretty smooth. He normally tries to stay out of the sun, so unless there is a scar his skin is fairly even without the sun damage that many fair skinned outdoor laborers have. He has many scars on his hands and forearms from practicing sparring to become competent at the many weapons and skills when he trained to become an assassin. He is ambidextrous, but he leans more toward his right. This has helped his muscles, so they aren’t as lop-sided like some people who have competence with weapons. Because not everyone that he comes across knows that he is ambidextrous, he likes to keep that as an ace up his sleeve.

He wears basic colors that everyone wears: greens, browns, grays, blacks, or whites. He likes to wear blue for nicer occasions. The other colors are more basic and better for being less noticeable or helping with camouflage. He wears soft-soled leather ankle-high boots. The soft soles help him to walk quietly. His clothes are very plain and common. There is no decoration on them. He likes to wear comfortable linen or cotton clothing. He always wears pants preferably thick cotton pants. He wears different length-sleeved shirts depending on the season. If he is not on the job he enjoys going barefoot.

He has a chiseled face. He has a sharp jawline and a pointed chin. He keeps his face clean-shaven most of the time, but sometimes he lets his face start to grow stubble because it takes a decent amount of effort to shave. He doesn't like facial hair because he finds that it pricks him. He has a medium nose bridge and his nose is small. He has bushy brows that have to be plucked to be kept tamed and decent looking. Underneath his wide-set brows are his light grey, blue-green eyes. He has thick eyelashes, that people often comment on if they get close to him. He has medium-sized lips that are pinkish nude. He has a concave-convex profile and his forehead is wide enough that he pulls some of his hair slightly over to make it seem less wide. He has thick straight black hair with lighter strands mixed in. It often gets tangled and gnarled if he lets it grow too long. He doesn't like to take the time to groom it properly. It is thick, healthy, and shiny. He gets bored and likes to change his hairstyle, hairdo, and even hair color. Sometimes he grows it out and keeps it tied in a ponytail. At the moment it is short and about the same length all over. It is still short and spikes in clumps all over. He has ears on the larger side, but as long as he keeps his hair long enough to slightly cover them it isn't too noticeable.

His hands are smaller than the average male, and his fingers are long and slender reminiscent of an artist’s hand. He keeps his fingernails fairly short, so they don't get in the way, but he still has a nail because sometimes it is handy to be able to pick at something. The callouses and scars tell you that these hands have been exposed to a lot of hard labor. He has medium-sized feet for his size. While his legs are muscular they are not any great size. They just aren't flabby with disuse. He has dark brown hair on his arms and legs and chest.

Personality

He is a bit quiet and aloof. Most situations are dangerous, and it isn't wise to reveal too much information. No matter how good he is at something, people will still get more information out of him if he is talking than if he kept his mouth shut. He likes to be quiet and listen to what is going on around him. He learns important information that sometimes helps him to avoid people such as where they will be and their patterns and likes and dislikes. He is pretty smooth, and he's a fast thinker. He has managed to get out of punishments that way using his brain. He has a quiet confidence and he isn't one to quail from fear. He can be bold and he does what needs to be done. At first glance, he is respectful and polite. He certainly doesn't want to get too involved nor does he care what is going on. He may be quiet, but he seems nice. He knows how to smile and acknowledge someone so that he gains a good first impression. It's easier to do his job when people like him and don't want to get in his way. He tries to please, and he's helpful. He's a smooth talker.

He's not afraid of conflict, and often he's the cause of it. He normally remains fairly even-tempered. He is not easy to provoke to anger. He would prefer to hold the grudge for an eternity until they have let their guard down all the meanwhile plotting their downfall. He does not get anxious easily. Arguments don't phase him, and he isn't too worried about pain or dying. He is very good at persevering because he continues to work at something until he succeeds. He's patient, and he is fine with taking a long time to accomplish something. He's not one for taking unnecessary risks, so he often takes a long time. He likes to upset things hoping that he can take advantage of the moment. He's a natural loner and prefers not to have to deal with other people. He normally finds their problems rather silly, particularly the well-off ones. He is sly and intelligent, so it's hard to catch him in the act. He's naturally sneaky and he has a talent for lying. He is good at keeping his facts straight and mixing in enough truth at the right time for it to be believable. He has an excellent memory and an eye for detail. He is good at keeping things to himself. He doesn't like to depend on others, so he's not good at teamwork.

He is very observant and he has a quick wit. If someone is slower than him, which is often, he can be annoying and condescending. He is quick to react to changes, and he is highly adaptable. If he wasn't so quick-witted he might not be nearly as annoying, and as good at manipulating. He has a long memory, and he holds long grudges. He knows how to be sophisticated, and to fit in with social graces, as there have been times he needs to blend in with all different types of people. He knows how to have a sense of humor, but he often doesn't bother with laughing unless he is trying to blend in. He is good at making himself look older or younger, depending on the situation.

While he can be arrogant and likes others to appreciate his intelligence and skill, he is not particularly cruel. Unfortunately, the only people who can truly appreciate his intelligence are his targets. They are also the only ones he can gloat about it too, because if he does his job successfully hopefully no one else will know what happened to them so he remains safe from law enforcement. He doesn't enjoy hurting others, but he does enjoy a well-executed plan. Although he doesn't enjoy hurting others, it doesn't bother him if it benefits him. He doesn't get easily attached, but he does keep his word. He knows that many would consider him a dangerous weapon, and he is already unpredictable, so he has to do what he says he is going to do. If someone hires him, they have to know that they are going to get the results they want. If someone hasn't hired him for a current job, he doesn't have to tell them the truth. He is very judgmental, and he is normally right. When he isn't keeping his mouth shut, he enjoys pointing out others' flaws. He is very callous and inconsiderate when he isn't trying to win favor.

Being judgmental

Not dealing with people

Showing off his skills

Moss

Daggers - they are small and are easy to hide

Dislikes

Bow and arrow - It could snap (he knows he shouldn't if he has taken care of his equipment, but it's still a fear of his), and it takes a lot of practice to maintain his ability

Dogs - they bark and wake the household up while he is sneaking around, they are big and hairy, and he doesn't see much of a purpose for them

Strengths

Quick Witted

Ambidextrous

Holding a grudge

Plotting and patience

Charismatic

Observant

Good memory

Weaknesses

He is not good with emotions or authentic vulnerability

He has a hard time creating attachments and relationships

He is overconfident, prideful, and arrogant

He knows very few practical skills and even fewer professional skills

Kin

Mary Lancaster - mother

John Lancaster - father

Relationships

Other

He was hired by the prince's family member [insert name] to kill the prince. He has to bide his time and make sure it doesn't look suspicious, which is annoying for Jack. He prefers quick jobs so he can go and move on to the next one.

Family/Childhood

Training

Edited at May 27, 2023 04:03 PM by Sir Froggington
Valorous x Sir Froggington (Candor)May 26, 2023 11:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

╔══⊗═══ ∴ ☪ ∴ ═══⊗══╗

Arien Vieux

╚══⊗═══ ∴ ☪ ∴ ═══⊗══╝

“Okay? No, not by most definitions, but I have a rather good sense of humor.”

Full Name:

{Arien - Shining, pure, poet}

{Holt - Woods, forest}

{Vieux - Old}

Nickname(s):

Ari (Not preferred by any means)

Male

“My spirit animal will devour yours, tread lightly.”

Appearance:

Arien is most certainly a prince not falling short of the term ‘striking’. He physically fronts a diamond shaped face that possesses a higher set of cheekbones, well defined jawline, and a rounded chin. It’s a face that is completely clean shaven, and he keeps it this way at all times. Arien’s eyes fall into the realm of both alarming and alluring with the piercing turquoise blue in the shade of a vibrant crystal sea hue. In addition, softer sterling gray and jade green flecks are littered lightly within the color of his eye around the iris. Framed by a thinner but dark and curled set of lashes, his eye type is best described as slightly hooded. They aren’t always expressive in emotion unless he wants them to be, though they usually always possess some glint of subtle amusement. Above are his eyebrows that are thinner yet possess a defined ending arch. Unlike his eyes, his brows tend to be fairly expressive whether he likes it that way or not. Arien’s nose is best described as aquiline -average-; having that of a straight slope and base. In addition, the lips that form his multitude of smiles, smirks, and grimaces are that of a soft shade of rose and possess a slight resting downturn to them.

Arien’s hair is something he takes great pride in as well. With his shade of hair being that of a brighter dirty blond. His locks sit in a fairly straight fashion on top while the sides are cut a little shorter. The longer tufts aren’t long enough to fall into his eyes, with only a few curly wisps curtaining the sides of his forehead from time to time should he not have his hair slicked back, but having no strands ever braving beyond his brows. It’s styled to easily be long enough to comb his hands through, and to be blown astray should he face gustier winds. While it’s lacking in frizz, as well as any semblance of “poof”, evidently his hair holds much natural volume to it.

Standing at a respectable 6’2”, Arien’s height serves his ego little justice. That alone is evident with his confident strides and disciplined yet haughty posture. His primary build is a bit more triangular; starting with broader shoulders and dwindling down into his narrower set hips. Arien doesn’t have an insanely muscular build to him, but he does maintain and keep a very evident presence of toning in accordance with his figure. If he didn’t have that toning to him he could pass as a fairly lanky looking individual. His body possesses its fair share of minuscule marks from training, and other various reasons left unstated, and a few less than honorable stories to go along with a few of his scars. They’re hardly noticeable though unless one is doing quite the thorough look over of the prince. Arien’s complexion can be described as a soft ivory. Complimentary cooler undertones to Arien’s already lighter complexion allow his overall appearance to stand out in a way that’s still very much easy on the eyes as well, and strays far from holding any sickly tint.

Arien’s voice is on the faintly higher end of the vocal spectrum, but it’s not actually that noticeable. Perhaps a bit more lilting at times, especially when he’s making a grand show of his amusement, but otherwise it’s rather relatively modulated and auditorily pleasant.. It carries more of softness to it, but when it matters most Arien can wield a tone of bone-chilling, husky authority.

Attire wise, Arien is a prince who generally dresses by mood. Though he vastly enjoys the splendor of being flashy and flamboyant. He’s rather fond of clothing covering most of his skin, and it’s quite rare to ever catch the prince showing so much as his upper arms. When Arien is expected to be in the presence of people, he wears gloves. Always. They generally will match the attire he’s garbed in for whatever occasion or outing he’s in attendance of, but Arien will not be seen without them.

"By all means I'm a leader, never a follower. Unless of course it's dark, then I'm not opposed to delegating my leadership onto someone else."

Personality:

There are many ways to describe the complexities behind the makeup of Arien as an individual. To some, he’s a dashing and daring soul. Charisma and cockiness are some of his most defining traits, which are only natural considering he’s a being full of pride. A suave charismatic creature is Arien, and amid his many masks, his charm usually fails to waver regardless of circumstance. His charisma has just enough pizzazz to woo who he needs to, and to win over most people he desires. Flashing his dazzling smiles and using pretty words works well in his favor too. And as for his charm, it would be of little value if Arien could not wield the essence of flirting well. And for certain, he is a rather flirtatious individual. It’s primarily his chosen method of communication for amusement, such as to fluster the men or women that are the object of his desire for entertainment, and more often than not he has little warmth or authentic affection behind his antics. It’s led to a few being led on, it’s led to scorned hearts, and definitely more than one fling. Not all lovers take his disinterest well, and this he expects, so once the fun is done… a line of great distance is drawn. Not all individuals abide by this line though, which is rather irritating, but Arien usually manages to carefully dance his way out of any real consequences with exes.

Arien, quite interestingly, is dictated by rather peculiar means seeing as how his persona does little to prepare one for his quirks. The largest of his make-up’s oddities is this; he is a raging germaphobe. It is a horrible irony that he desires and craves so much attention, though absolutely cannot stand most human touch. It disgusts him, and fills him with swells of immense anxiety and repulsion. Should he find himself in prolonged or direct contact with someone, he will not find content until he bathes. It is why he wears the armored barrier of so much clothing when in public, though - so he can feed his craving for attention, whilst staying cleanly.

And on the matter of cleanliness, Arien is quite the perfectionist, and impossibly particular. His mannerisms can dare be said compulsive, but he cannot live comfortably in his skin if his environment is not up to par with his standards. This subjects those around him to either adapting to please him, being sent away, or facing his fits of unreasonable rage. While Arien cannot control people to the level he would find desirable, he has learned quite early on that fear is a rather great motivator for obedience. And he is certainly not above weaponizing fear tactics. As someone who had his own fears, insecurities, and boundaries weaponized against him - it’s only fair in his eyes that he abides by utilizing the same rules.

It can very well be said that Arien is a man who desires amusement through various means. It’s almost cruel the manners of which he derives his thrills from, but he has little shame in laughing at the expense of others. The prince has a crude and dark sense of humor, though he isn't above childish humor as well. Sometimes he finds it in his best interest to be a menace. Getting under people’s skin at least makes him feel noticed through his annoyances. And Arien cannot stand to not be noticed, let alone ignored. It saddens him so much it enrages him, and Arien is not a very forgiving creature when he feels he’s been hurt. Though he tends to be rather horribly passive-aggressive to ensure he does not lose attention, but also to satisfy his need to get even.

Ultimately, control; Over himself, his environment, other people, and so on.

Entertainment; Usually found at the expense of other people’s misfortunes or troubles

Alcohol; Not obsessively, but it provides a barrier that allows his more impractical mannerisms to not be so weighing on him

Cleanliness; It’s not so much a like as it is a dire need for his survival, but he needs to be clean at all times, and those in his close company are expected to be just as conscientious of their own cleanliness as well

Learning; Wisdom may be a burden but Arien regards knowledge as a very powerful weapon as well, and he is most usually always going to jump at the opportunity to learn something new in the realm of logistics

Acquiring Attention/Company; Arien deeply craves attention and human connection, even if it is forced. He thoroughly enjoys being acknowledged, and will certainly go out of his way to not be alone should his compulsions allow him to entangle himself fervently in human company

Dislikes:

Animals; They are all filthy creatures and Arien cannot stand so much as riding a horse because of their filth - children count as animals in his perspective, they’re just as disgusting

Stains; Arien cannot stand the sight of stained clothes either on himself or someone else, nor can he comfortably look upon stained floors or furnishings of any kind

Being Ignored; Either his presence or having his needs by others ignored kills him inside

Lack of Control; Arien gets to exercise little control over many aspects of his life due to his parents and station, and even his compulsions are ridiculed and belittled, so he loathes not being in control

Being Barefoot; It is too much of a weird sensation for him to comfortably stomach, the only exception is when he is bathing

Being Underestimated; Call him quirky, strange, or slander his peculiar needs, but don’t call him a fool. Arien knows he covets a mental prowess that dwarfs most individuals, albeit he is very careful about exercising such intelligence, so most often it is expressed through wit or humorously placed condescending remarks

Strengths:

Monetary/Political/People Intelligence; While Arien prefers to tend to his political affairs in private through written words and proposals, when needed, he is quite unafraid to be relentless with his ability to wield politics. The same goes for money - he knows quite well how to both manage and make it, which has at least allowed for him to be the overseer of the royal treasury. When it comes to people, Arien also knows how to expertly wine and dine individuals for both gain, favor, and just to obtain company. He enjoys understanding complex individuals, as men who desire simple things such as just solely power and wealth bore him.

Charismatic; While this is a trait most affiliated with Arien, it’s actually a rather exhausting practice for him with him being a slave to his need for people’s attention and acknowledgment

Thoughtful; In his desperation to understand individuals, Arien tends to feverishly observe or listen to his fixations in order to learn how he can be perceived as a friendly entity by them - this usually leads him to allowing himself to thoughtfully do small, kind things for those he’s looking to befriend, though he will steadfastly deny any kind of kindness

Weaknesses:

Obsessive Compulsions; If it’s not his parents, his compulsions dictate most of his life’s comfort level. He truly wishes he wasn’t so reliant on them, but it’s not exactly something he can help, though it’s easily swept under the rug as he’s so often referred to as just being simply “quirky”

Inability to Defend Himself; The only times Arien has ever played with knives and larger blades have been on his own in secret, or when he instilled the fear of god in various knights to persuade them to teach him in secret. These moments are so few and far between though that Arien could never actually stand much of a chance against an aggressor… unless of course he manages to bully them to death verbally, but that’s not a skill to bet his life on

Attention; The things he would subject himself too if only to gain a friend for a day are impractical and utterly insane. It is a lonely life he knows though - the most friendly of faces to him desire nothing more than to watch him fall so they can feast on his carcass and benefit from his fall in power. While he’s quite aware of the maliciousness behind the smiles he’s given, he’s partial to wanting to see certain people at surface-level, and not daring to look past what he is supposed to perceive so he is not disappointed or wounded by false friendliness

Kin:

Helena Vieux - Mother - Queen of Ailech

Adonis Vieux - Father - King of Ailech

Zaiden Vieux - Younger Brother - Prince of Ailech

Background:

The root of most of Arien’s compulsions are found in his early childhood - between the ages of four and six. A deadly fever had swept over his kingdom, and was killing a startling amount of men, women, and children. As the only heir to the throne, the King and Queen had placed Arien in isolation - the crown prince only ever being in human contact when he was fervently bathed three times a day with a very specific kind of soap, and supplied his meals. It was imperative that no one risk the young prince’s health, not even his own parents. The individuals that were tasked with tending to the prince’s daily needs amid this time period were covered head-to-toe in specially woven garments to deter the transfer of illness they told him. Arien had not even actually seen a full human face in those two years, seeing how his caretakers also wore specially made masks. The fear of needing to constantly be clean was instilled into him for survival, and he has not been able to break away from those habits since.

At six years of age, his brother was born and the kingdom had been deemed safe from the clutches of the fever, and Arien was once again permitted to interact with people. Arien was obsessed with befriending and protecting his infant brother, often speaking to the babe as if he were capable of holding complex conversation. Furthermore, Arien’s grooming of being heir was continued - his father often becoming frustrated and patronizing with the evident emergence of Arien’s odder compulsions. But his grooming ensued, his starved need for connection growing, and his oddities forever woven into his daily life.

Edited at May 28, 2023 02:55 PM by Valorous

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us