Wolf Play : Tamesis x Blissful
Chatbox
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Tamesis x BlissfulJanuary 12, 2023 10:05 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
please don't post if you aren't mentioned in the title <3
Tamesis x BlissfulJanuary 12, 2023 10:57 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Evangeline Yendell

Nickname

Evie

Female

Sexuality

Lesbian

Birthdate

March 17th

Zodiac

Pisces

Aroma

Lavender, incense, tobacco

Appearance

Evie is a bit tall for a woman, standing at somewhere around 5'6. She's a slim woman with slightly tanned skin that's dotted with freckles. She is a curvy woman with a bust bigger than average. Her hair is black and is in between being curly and wavy. It falls just below her shoulder blades. She has a slightly sharp jawline and full lips, paired with an upturned nose.

Her eyes are doe-like and framed by long black lashes. Her eyes are a pale green flecked with a darker green, and a little bit of brown. She has rounded brows that she tries her best to maintain. She has freckles along her jaw, scattered on her nose and cheeks, and a few stray ones on her forehead. She has faint freckles all over the rest of her body, prominent on her chest and back.

Evie is a pretty woman, save for the scars littered around her body. The most prominent one is a clean scar going across the front of her throat. It was caused by her own stupidity, an accident with a knife.

She hides her scar with necklaces, or simply with her hair. She has one necklace she never takes off, it's a silver tarot card necklace with 'The Lovers' card engraved into it. It has a little charm with her zodiac sign on it, and when it clinks against the necklace, it makes a sound similar to the bell on a cat's collar.

As far as piercings go, Evie has a few. She has a septum piercing, two lobe piercings, and an industrial. She often is seen with moon jewelry, a little symbol of her werewolf lineage. She has many little reminders of that.

Evie has a few tattoos. She has a portrait of her late cat on her right bicep, followed by a luna moth on her right hand. She has the phases of the moon going down her spine, and a wolf paw right next to it to represent her family. And finally, she has a lily of the valley on her left forearm, and a little cat skull with lavender around it on her left thigh. They all have meanings.

Personality

Evie is a relatively kind woman. She is quite caring, almost motherly in a way. Though she can be a bit of an airhead or an ignorant person, she tries her best to understand people. She isn't necessarily one to pick fights, but on the occasion that she's irritated she'll snap.

She is the type of person to shut up an obey, and not question things. Often times when asked a question or asked for something, she wont even question it or ask why. She just does it and goes on about her day.

She's in between being optimistic and pessimistic, more pessimistic though. She loves physical touch, even if it's just knees brushing together or hands slightly touching.

Evie is incredibly observant, she always notices if someone's in a bad mood or if something is off. This doesn't mean she'll try to cheer them up, though. She is quite intuitive, and is rarely wrong when she makes an assumption or feels like something isn't right.

Evie is a very romantic woman. She spoils her significant other with gifts and attention. Her main love languages physical touch, quality time, and gift giving. She will give them little things that she found or bought simply because it reminded her of them. She loves to cuddle and will always somehow be touching her significant other, even just slightly. Evie plans tons of dates, romantic nights out or in, and just little get togethers.

- Birds

- Cats(ironically)

- Autumn

- Company

- Exploring

- Collecting things

Dislikes

- Arrogant people

- Hot weather

- Caring too much

- Squirrels

- Changes in routine

- Show offs

Tamesis x BlissfulJanuary 13, 2023 11:45 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Aceline E. Leroux

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Can we please stop the fighting?!? I hadn't placed my bet."

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

(credits to Leaving the house @ neka.cc)

Full Name:
Aceline E. Leroux

Shortened Name:
Aceline Leroux

Preferred Name:
Rouge

Nicknames:
Open

"Old or young, everyone can get their asses kicked. My hands are available to anyone, no matter their blasted age."

Unknown Age [Chronlogically]

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Swears She's Straight; Closed Lesbian

"Werewolves smell like sulfur. Vampires always have some odd fetish. Demons have parental issues. Angels are secret narcissists. I just offended half of the supernatural population, and I live for it."

Species:
Vampire

"There's nothing wrong with fighting. . .what's wrong is when someone tries to stop it."

Appearance:

(credits to Joker @ neka.cc)

Aceline is a woman of high status and is not afraid to show it. Her presence is dominating, and those with a weak will would often cower away from it. The way she carries herself makes her appear to be from royalty, yet lacked any queenship. She enjoys watching others squirm in her presence but does so in utter silence. Her unsettling eyes held a heavy glare to them, making it hard to keep eye contact with this woman. Aceline strides confidently with her head held high and stare-down at anyone she deems worthless. When she enters a room, she demands your attention; however, she won't upright say it. There's no reason for her to speak, as her mighty aura will draw curious glares.

Aceline is a tall woman, being 6'0 in height and weight 188lbs. She uses it to an advantage to tower over those shorter than her to lower their courage. Her stature and presence are rather unsettling to endure, but over time, you'll adapt to it the longer you remain in proximity. Well, until she's extremely frantic, and it becomes unbearable again. When she's mad, Aceline's entire persona will shift to a heavy, choking thickness that you need to take a break from. A type of ambiance that'll make you want to steer clear of her for the whole day, or worse, the entire week. It's unclear why it's strong, but it's a good thing, as it lets you know what mood she's currently in.

Her skin is a pale color, which is obvious, considering she's a vampire. The texture of her skin is smooth, able to glide your fingers effortlessly without feeling a single bump or scarring. Aceline keeps her skin clean and in immaculate condition. It's all thanks to her visiting spas daily whenever she's free from work. The only noticeable markings on her skin are many beauty marks that dotted her body randomly. The most prominent ones are under her left eye and her chin. Whenever she's out doing work, she will add light makeup to add life to her face and always wear a red shade of lipstick with it. Hey. It helps cover up the blood on her lips whenever she's done. Lastly, on the back of her right shoulder is a tattoo, well, a sigil of a heart with six wings and a halo melting.

Aceline's face is diamond-shaped, with exposed cheekbones and gaunt-healthy cheeks. Taking the appearance of a passionate and fearless woman, always unflinching (until she snaps). She could be a model, but she denies such an opportunity as she prefers free time. Think about this: no free time equals no vacations or multiple spa trips. Indeed, that would be absolute torture for this woman. Her ears are perfectly balanced and roundish in shape to them. They have small piercing holes somewhat covering the entirety of the ear due to her wearing earrings for business, parties, or casual outings. You'll never see Aceline without piercings. Her nose is straight, with the tip pointing downwards, and her nostrils narrower. To finish her off, her lips are bow-shaped, as mentioned before, and always have red lipstick covering them.

Tattoo/Sigil:

(credits to Siriri @ neka.cc)

"Ugh, it smells like poor people in here. Oh, you're here. That explains the awful odor."

Personality:
Dominating | Snobbish | Can Be Childish | Businesslike | Sarcastic | Impish | Sorta Flirtatious | Overprotective/Obsessive | Drama-Lover And Causer | Affectionate To Few | Cunning | Adaptable | Unorganized | Silver-Tongued | Mannerful | Two-Faced | Vengeful | Petty | Loyal To A Point | Skillful | Sociable | Party-Goer | Tasteful | Encouraging | Workaholic | Formal | Tempermental | Agonizing | Decitful | Rowdy

Her Vehicle Collection
Weapon Collecting/Her Weapons
Starting Fights/Witnessing Drama
Insulting People In Another Language
Good-Tasting Wine
The Beach/Sailing The Ocean
Vacations
The Color Red
Flowers/Nature/Potted Plants
Spas/Manicures/Pedicures/Hair Salons
Exercising/Keeping Up With Health
A Good Joke/Those With A Sense of Humor
Fancy Restaurants/Any Place That's Fancy

Dislikes:
Unknown

"You're holding hands and not married? Gross. This whole place is full of sinners-I'm kidding. We've all done something a lot worse than that."

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
Open

Exes:
Lost In Time

Kin:
Distant vampiric relatives

"I'm good at many things. Murder, horseback riding, stabbing, jogging, hiding bodies, and baking treats. I'm a very versatile woman."

Strengths:
Creative
Love of Learning
Bravery
Persistence
Fairness
Massage Expert
Hunting/Camping/Anything Involving Outdoors
Speaks Many Languages
Mechanic/Vehicle Repair
Persuading/Intimidation/Seduction
Riflewoman/Gun Expert/Distance Combat
Bladed Weapons/Sword Master/Close Combat
A Well-Trained Body

Weaknesses:
Can't Take Criticism
Bellicose
Snobbish
Risk Taker/Planning
Unorganized
Math Solving/Hates Math
Singing/Terrible Singer (Will Sing on Purpose)
Solving Things/Puzzles
Peacekeeping
Teaching/Mentoring Others
Cooking/Baking/Accidental Arsonist
Teamwork/Working With Others
Bad Eyesight/Doesn't Wear Glasses

Other:
She has a French accent

Tamesis x BlissfulJanuary 13, 2023 05:34 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

A hulking black figure stood in a clearing surrounded by dead, almost equally as dark trees. A thick layer of snow blanketed the ground, muting any sound. The figure reached a grotesque looking arm down and lifted something off the ground, and everything was quiet for a moment before a blood-curdling scream. The black-furred creature lifted the limp body in the air, squeezing ever so slightly.

Most people pictured werewolves to be wolves but on two legs, and they were partially right. But no, these wolves were a horrifying sight. They had massive jaws with extra teeth, and arms that extended to be longer during shifting. Their claws were even bigger and longer than the claws of a grizzly bear. They were incredibly tall, the tallest one currently being at around 7'9. Their build wasn't exactly too human-like, they had many differences.

The creature stared down at her victim, bright green eyes unblinking. The winter moonlight glinted off of her fangs as she opened her mouth, breath pooling out as mist. In a second, the human that she held in her grasp screamed louder than ever and then fell completely limp. The wolf dropped the human, watching as crimson blood pooled in the fresh snow. It would be covered soon, as it was snowing fairly heavily. Evie had shifted not long ago, and knew she needed to get away, so she fled to the woods. There, she encountered a curious human. One that was far too curious.

She hated not being able to control her shifts. Actually, scratch that, she loathed it. Evie turned her piercing green gaze to the moon, which was almost full. She stared at it awhile until she felt herself begin to shift back. It was an incredibly painful process, and she felt every single one of her bones snap and shift back into place. The young woman cried out in pain as the final bone snapped, reverting back into its original form. She lay in the soft snow, panting heavily and trying to compose herself. The blood from the human next to her stained her newly bare skin, and her torn clothes.

Evie lay there for a few minutes before gathering the strength to stand. She couldn't stay long, she had to go back to being a pathetic bodyguard and a lowly servant to one of the royal vampires. It made her blood boil, but there was nothing she could do about it, seeing as she was one of the weakest wolves. Not only that, but she couldn't control her shifts in even the slightest. It made no sense that she was a bodyguard for one of the most notorious vampires, what was the point if she couldn't even shift to defend if needed?

Evie thought about it the entire way back. She quietly made her way back into the estate, making her way to her room. She looked horrible, with dried blood everywhere and torn clothes. The young woman shook her head as she peered into the mirror before she grabbed a clean set of clothes and made her way to the bathroom. She scrubbed her body with scalding hot water until her skin was red and raw, burning at every slightest touch.

Evie slid down the bathroom door and sat on the floor after getting dressed again, wondering what would happen if she just up and left. She'd probably be hunted down or something like that if the humans didn't get her first. She shakily stood back up, making sure she looked somewhat presentable before she had to go face the vampire.

It's not that she didn't like Aceline, she just didn't understand the her. At all. Evie was quite intimidated by her, which was the complete opposite of how she was supposed to feel. Evie quietly made her way to where Aceline resided, not knowing if she would be awake or not.

(also i forgot to mention this but her voice claim is Agnes from fantastic mr fox :) )

Tamesis x BlissfulJanuary 22, 2023 10:16 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

A beautiful woman was sitting elegantly on an office desk, her eyes radiating in the dimly lit room. She aimlessly twirls a goblet full of strange red liquid. Her ruby-colored hair was tied in a high bun with braids tightly knitted on both sides of her head. The woman appears average; at a glance, her ears showing an unusual sharpness say otherwise. Covering the entirety of the woman's body was a red dress, the top half decorated with glitter, while the lower had exposed sides that revealed her slender legs. Her ears adorned jewelry of black and red, earrings that completely covered the entirety of them. Around her shoulders was a black fur coat, with the woman using her free hand to stroke it. On her feet were strapped heels of black and red with small buckles on the inner sides.

She takes a sip of her cup, ignoring the scene in front of her. The scene that dared to interrupt her from partying: a traitorous vampire that dared to betray. A sin amongst their species. In front of Rouge, beating the traitor to a pulp, was a man with silky white hair and eyes of aqua, nearly towering over the bookshelves in the office. The suit on him was expensive to get, considering his massive size. That man was Demetri, her older brother, and 4th in line to inherit the throne. "I'll make this thrall squeal out his answers. If he doesn't talk," Rouge pauses her sipping, her eyes focused on him, "I'll devour him whole." When he finishes his sentence, Rouge amusedly smiles. She finds his wannabe threats adorable. Lowering her cup, she licks her lips teasingly, "Don't be selfish now, brother." She gestures to the woman leaning in the corner, standing beside the main door. "Maybe your sisters want some too. Oui?" She shifts her focus to the woman in the corner, locking eyes with the pair of emerald green.

The other woman shakes her head, causing her dark brown hair to swish effortlessly. "I have no care for the blood of a traitor, Aceline. However," her eyes started to glow brighter, "I would be interested in witnessing his slow, painful demise." Rouge scoffs, lifting the rim of her goblet to her lips. Ignoring the vampire's screams as he was getting kicked in his undead guts, "I'm stuck in a room with a bunch of psychopaths. How. . .refreshing." Her tone was riddled thickly with contempt, then sipped once again. "Unlife is funny. Isn't it Rena?" Calling out to the other female vampire in the room, a smirk forming on her face. Her nose started to twitch when a familiar scent entered her nose. Rouge's eyes held trepidation, knowing who was coming near her darling home. Without waiting for a second, she snapped her fingers to gain their attention. It seemed to work as the sound of skin contact ceased, and the agonizing screams stopped. "Take your bloodbath someplace here. I don't want my pet to throw up on my expensive carpet."

She watches as her older siblings grab whatever belongings they have, even the traitor, and depart from her room. Rouge was unsure if they were gone entirely. Considering their footsteps were never heard. With a shrug of her shoulders, she removed herself from the desk and started counting to 20 in her head. She disappears into the embracing darkness, allowing herself to be taken by the void.

Her next appearance was her bedroom, the windows covered in tinted windows with blackout curtains for extra security. Her room's color scheme was red and black, a bit too cliche for someone who's a vampire. She walks over to her wardrobe to change into her sleepwear, neatly folding her dress and placing it on the ottoman at the foot of her bed. Rouge slips on a silky red robe that almost reaches past her waist. Next, she removes the heels from her feet and tucks them underneath the same ottoman. The other part was undoing her hair from the braided bun, moving her head side to side to return its waviness. Her hair bounces back into place once she settles her head. Lastly, remove any accessories, such as makeup and jewelry, from her body. Once she looked like she just got out of bed, Rouge left the room to meet up with her bodyguard.

She follows Evie's scent, but there's another mixed within. An aroma she's all too familiar with. Noticing the woman's face down the halls, she hurries her steps with a smile. "Darling, puppy. I thought you ran away." When they were close enough, Rouge placed her hands on both sides of Evie's face. "Such a relief that I didn't have to hunt you down and kill you." She throws in a wink to ensure the werewolf that she's teasing. In a blink of an eye, she pulls the other into a loose hug, her arms settling on her hips. "You reek faintly of blood." She raises a singular brow before speaking, "Did you have fun without me? Evie," she shakes her head and sighs dramatically, "how very rude of you."

(Sorry for the long wait. I've been suffering from writer's block for a few days. :,)

Tamesis x BlissfulJanuary 22, 2023 11:30 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Evie peered out into the darkness of the hallway, listening for any type of noise. She steadied her breathing so that the only thing she heard was the beating of her own heart. It was an odd sound, her heartbeat was incredibly fast, much faster than it should be. Maybe it was a werewolf trait, she wasn't sure. But one thing she was sure of was the fact that werewolves have immaculate senses, so if there was any noise she would've heard it by now. She turned and began to walk down the hallway, footsteps quiet. That was until she heard the soft click of a door closing, causing her to turn on her heels to face whoever was approaching. She was met with a familiar face walking down the hallway. Evie smiled softly and dipped her head in greeting as the woman drew closer.

At the comment the other woman made, she chuckled. "And leave you? Never," Evie spoke in a soft tone. She tilted her head as the woman placed her hands on either side of her face. She relished the newfound warmth on her cheeks, a much better feeling than the cold air on her bare skin. She peered up into Rouge's eyes, the dim light of a lamp in the hallway reflecting in her own green ones. "Wouldn't that be something? Killing the one who's supposed to protect you," she shook her head, a playful smile tugging at her lips. As Rouge withdrew her hands, Evie almost finched at the blast of cold air replacing the warmth.

Evangeline now returned the loose hug, her hands resting on the small of Rouge's back before she withdrew from the hug. She didn't mind the warmth now being on her hips, she was just glad to have it. As the older woman made a comment on the smell of blood, Evie cast her gaze to the floor, then back up. "If you there, you'd just complain the whole time. Not a whole lot of blood," she joked, suddenly reminded of the coppery taste in her mouth. Her tongue poked out to lick her bottom lip, tasting her own blood from a small cut.

Evie carefully took in the woman's appearance, gaze trailing from head to toe. She inhaled slightly, breathing in the familiar smell of Rouge. In Evie's opinion, she smelled expensive. She couldn't place what the smell was, so she just called it 'expensive'. She softly exhaled, bringing her gaze down to her hands. Evie admired the tattoo on her right hand, a detailed luna moth. She then looked to her nail, her nose scrunching at the sight of blood that she didn't get out from under her fingernails. She made the choice to ignore it, for now.

"I hope I didn't wake you up? I tried to be quiet," Evie smiled sheepishly, clasping her hands together in front of her. To be truthful she wasn't exactly the quietest, and could often be described as clumsy. That probably also played a part as to why she was stuck in the position she's in now. Well, not necessarily stuck. It's not like she hated her job. But what she hated the most was that she didn't get to see family now, maybe only one every so often. She wasn't allowed to leave Rouge's side for too long, which she found to be kind of stupid.

If the vampire was stronger than her, why couldn't she just defend herself? That's what Evie couldn't wrap her head around. It was almost as if she was a shield. That's what she thought, at the least the pessimistic side of her did. It definitely could be a lot worse, she could've been the bodyguard to a man or something. Oh, how she despised almost the entirety of the male population. Evie flicked her eyes back up to Rouge, tracing her gaze over the familiar features of the woman. Up close, she often found herself admiring her, taking in every little detail. Who wouldn't? The woman is beautiful, and she knows it.

Evie did this to almost everyone she met. Maybe it was out of boredom, maybe it was just to familiarize herself completely with them. Maybe it was because of their sheer beauty. She let her stare drift around them now, it was habitual at this point. She just had to make sure nobody was around, for multiple reasons. "Well.. I suppose we should both head to bed, yeah? I don't think I'll be sleeping, but you might as well," Evie suggested, tilting her head ever so slightly.

She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. Recently, she had been having an incredible amount of trouble trying to sleep, and she couldn't place it. Was it loneliness? Probably. Was it just nervousness? Also probably. Evie couldn't actually remember the last time she slept a full night, or had a decent sleep. She just tossed and turned all night and took an ungodly amount of sleeping pills until her body had no choice but to sleep. It worked, but it wasn't the best option.

(It's alright! I just got over some nasty writer's block, so i understand)

Tamesis x BlissfulFebruary 6, 2023 02:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rouge's lips spread to a devious smirk, her eyes locking hard on the werewolf's. She places a hand on the other's jawline, pressing a thumb on her lips. The halls were quiet, which is something she finds desirable at times. She's a woman who loves the party-goer life, but at times, it can be somewhat overbearing. Alone time such as this is comforting. Now it's different with the other woman here, with Rouge's lonely relaxation had to be altered. Her self-isolation has changed to gaining a confidante. It was an odd experience when they first met, but she has grown to enjoy it. "I'm grateful." She shifts her thumbs to the corner of her lips, her gaze fixated on the illuminating green, "These halls have been quiet for so many years. Well," she pulls her hand away, settling it back to her side, "if you were to ignore the screams of the tortured." She whispered such words under her breath, not wanting to frighten the poor werewolf. Hearing her little quip made the woman chuckle, her eyes shimmering joyously. Rouge's posture was relaxed but never faltering in grace. She has a pleasant hum in her throat, going quiet for a few seconds before speaking, "Indeed it would be."

Her eyes picked up on Evie's sudden movements when the cold greeted the woman again. She was quiet about such actions, not wanting to embarrass the poor woman. As Evie approached her to return the loose hugging, her body stiffened at the pair of arms around her back. Rouge blinks a couple of times, unsure what's the woman's plans are. When she realized that Evie wasn't going to try anything, her body grew calm and gradually enjoyed such affection. When she pulled away seconds later, she internally groaned at the sudden departure of such sentiment. The only thing holding them together was her arms on her hips, something she wasn't too keen on stopping early.

Rouge scoffs dramatically, her lips coiling to a childish grin. "You know me all too well, puppy." Giving her a wink, pulling her closer to them. "I certainly would lament with the lack of it all and give you a poor review that would place a lasting shun on your existence." Her eyes darted down to the woman's tongue as she sensed sudden movements. She watches as they glided along her lips, spotting a small cut on them. Her teeth dug into the bottom of her lips, trying to resist whatever feeling was tugging at her. She forced her eyes to gaze upon the others, her smile losing such confidence that it had before. Rouge draws back entirely, placing her hands on her hips, roughly squeezing them.

She stood there while Evie gave her a thorough examination. She felt a shudder run down her spine at such attention, which was odd. She had never acted this way before. Rouge was used to eyes peering at her features, eyes of desire and hatred prodding their way into existence each time she stepped into the room. She always hated such stares yet kept her mouth shut about them. Her calling them out would send trouble her way, an issue that could cost her undead life. Her discomfort was suppressed with pride. She didn't want to expose such a weakness to the crowd that would tear at such a fault like a dessert. That pride, however, was held onto by a weakened line. Strangely, Rouge didn't hate the gaze Evie was giving her. She was relishing it all. Rouge tugged a strand of crimson hair behind her ear, feeling her cheeks grow warm.

Her mood was sullied in disappointment as Evie's eyes turned away to gaze down at her own hands. She cleared her throat while her cheeks became cold once again. Rouge noticed her dirtied nails, her brows lowering, and her jaw growing tensed as she clenched her teeth together. She steadily approaches the werewolf. "You touched me with such filthy hands." The tenor of her words is full of supposed anger; however, there's something else lingering within it. Rouge grabs the other's wrist, pulling it to her lips. She was unmoving for some time before pressing her lips against her fingernails, giving them a swift lick before letting go. "Gross, it's B blood." Her face scrunched up in revolt, then stared hard at Evie's face. "You need to have better tastes when it comes to humans." Rouge grins, giving her a wink, "Let me know if you want something more exquisite to the taste." Here she goes with the spoiling nonsense. Ashtonishly, she was swift with changing topics to not inquire further about the whole finger-licking thing.

Rouge shook her head when Evie was concerned about her possibly waking her up. "You didn't, puppy. I couldn't sleep anyway." She crossed her arms together and became silent, trying to formulate a proper excuse as to why she was up. "I had a brief family meeting about this whole human thing. I'm not allowed to give you all the details. You know," she shrugs her shoulders, "vampire business. Funnily," she quietly chuckles, "I can hear everything no matter how quiet you try to be. Such a fumbling little mess in the form of a woman." Her laughter grew in volume, hiding her lips with the palm of her hand. "I don't mind it, so don't take my teasing to heart." Well, that's the least she can do since Evie has a lonely gaze in her eyes. She knew that she longed to see her family. Evie was an outcast here, stuck in a place that strong disliking of her kind. They used to be enemies, and both sides eliminated the other mercilessly.

Rouge felt awful that she was dragged here, especially to this cursed place. The whole vampiric society was cruel not only to outsiders but to themselves, as well. She was forced to adapt to such an environment at an early age to survive. It took years to adjust to the conditions and high standards-years that were tortious and energy-draining. Now poor Evie has to suffer through it all with her. The werewolf who's formerly their enemy, a woman who has to learn about their culture to thrive, and a loner who has no close friends or family. Rouge sighed, raking her fingers through her hair and trying to say anything to cheer the woman up a little until an idea came to mind, one that made a smile appear on her face.

"How about this? I'm dying to take a break from politics, and you crave to see your family. So," she placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, "why not go on a business trip to your home country? There, now both of us can get what we want." Rouge has a look of excitement on her face, and her lips formulate a cheerful smile. "I'm not eager to have grey hairs, and it would be a shame if you were to grow some too. Especially with such a lovely face such as yourself." The way she said it made it seem that she was joking, but another tone was mixed with it. One that starts with an L. A wave of exhaustion smothered her, causing her to yawn. She was quiet while listening to Evie discuss her sleep issues. Rouge has an idea popping into her mind, yet she keeps her face calm. She picks Evie up in her arms bridal-style, gazing down at the woman in her arms. "You can sleep with me for a bit until you're able. I don't want my precious knight to be too exhausted for her mission." Without hearing what she has to say, she carries her to her chambers.

Tamesis x BlissfulFebruary 6, 2023 05:00 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Evie quietly stood, her eyes following the movement of Rouge's hand. Almost instantly she felt a weird sensation of warmth as the taller woman placed the hand on her jawline and a thumb on her lips. The warmth settled in her stomach, almost like a pit, but it wasn't a negative feeling. She stared up at the woman who locked eyes with her, gaze flittering from golden eye to the other golden eye. Her eyes were slightly widened in confusion, thought the rest of her face didn't betray her. Her heart suddenly beat even louder in her chest, if that was even possible at that point. She was never one to be bold or confident, and crumbled easily in situations such as these. As Rouge moved her thumb to the corner of her lips, Evie's breathing faltered. She held her breath and stared up into the other woman's eyes before she quickly broke her gaze.

Her gaze was on both of their feet, eyes wide. She wasn't quite used to feelings like this, or touches like this. Growing up, Evie was sort of isolated from others. She didn't have many friends, they were all either scared of her or just thought she would be stuck up due to her status. That all changed in high school, though. Evie had one too many lovers, but nothing they did quite compared to how she felt now. A small shiver ran through her body as she met Rouge's eyes again. She didn't understand it. "Quiet?" she asked with a tilt of her head. In a place such as this, she would've expected it to be somewhat loud.

Evie let out a breath that she was holding whenever Rouge removed her hand. Her warm breath pooled out into the air, and she felt it come back and hit her. She had heard a few little words that Route spoke under her breath, but Evie didn't quite catch what they were. The air around them seemed to grow increasingly cold, cold to the point where it felt like it was biting at her skin. Little goosebumps formed up and down her arms, along with her legs. She wasn't exactly dressed in the warmest clothes, her choice of attire being a plain black cropped tank top with matching little shorts. When she did manage to sleep, her body beat was overbearing and she always ended up overheating in her sleep. So, she chose to sleep in whatever was the least warm.

Evie snapped her eyes back up to Rouge as the woman spoke again. She was really getting used to hearing the woman's voice. Puppy. That damned nickname. It got her everytime, it set an odd feeling ablaze in her chest. Everything she felt around this woman was so foreign to her, and she didn't quite understand any of these feelings. "Rude, I'm just doing my job." Evie spoke in a teasing tone, a small chuckle following her words. She carefully eyed Rouge as the woman's entire demeanor seemed to switch in an instant. There was almost a look of concern in her eyes as Rouge withdrew herself entirely, but instead Evie raised a brow. She wouldn't let that one go unnoticed.

Evie kept her gaze soft as she continued to eye Rouge. Usually other people were met with a look of disgust or judgment, but for some unknown reason, she couldn't bring herself to look at Rouge like that. Evie perked up as the taller woman drew nearer, noting the anger laced into her tone. Was that real? "Oh please, I've touched you with dirtier hands before. Much dirtier." A coy smirk played on her lips as she gazed into Rouge's eyes, now with a newfound confidence. That confidence vanished as quickly as it came as Rouge grabbed her tattooed wrist.

Evie just stared in confusion as the woman held her wrist up to her lips, but the confusion quickly turned to shock. Her mouth hung slightly agape as Rouge licked the blood away from her nails. A shudder ran through Evie's entire body, and she was sure Rouge could feel it in the tips of her fingers. Her features held a look of shock and disbelief, that was the last thing she would've expected. Evie didn't say anything, she just blinked rapidly a few times before composing herself again.

"You can.. tell?" Evie questioned, furrowing her brows. She was still somewhat shocked from what occurred just moments ago, and her voice showed that. It wasn't that she was disgusted, it was just pure disbelief. Suddenly her own demeanor changed upon hearing Rouge's next words. A heat creeped up to her cheeks and neck, and she sincerely hoped it was too dark for Rouge to see her cheeks completely change colors. "I don't believe there is a more exquisite taste. Mind showing me?" Evie batted her eyelashes at Rouge in a stupid, mocking way. That's one thing she was good at. Mocking, friendly or not. Evie took a deep breath in as the woman spoke again. There it was again. At least some sort of closure was received when the woman said Evie didn't wake her up. It was surprising, considering how clumsy and ungraceful Evie tended to be. "Family meeting? At this time?"

Evie frowned. She wholeheartedly believed Rouge, but it just didn't seem right. She didn't understand vampires, and she had established that she never will. "You hear all of that? Oh no, you hear everything?" Evie furrowed her brows, and her face displayed a mix of embarrassment and slight shock. In that case, that means Rouge has probably heard a lot. The woman's laughter was like music to her ears at this point. "I don't think I ever have, except for the very first time." She attempted a little smile. In a way, Rouge reminded her of her father. He was constantly teasing Evie, but she knew he meant it all in good fashion. She dearly missed her father, and she knew he likely felt the same. Evie, being the eldest daughter, got to experience her father's full personality before everything started to go downhill. She noticed that as the days flew by, he just became more and more of a shell of his former self. And it completely broke her.

That was the reason why she stood here now, in front of one of the most notorious people. Evie stared down at one of the hands on her shoulders as the woman began to speak again. "Business trip.. to Austria? I mean.. I guess it would be nice. I can see who's the new heir to throne." Evie grinned, her face lighting up. Before this whole mess, she was the heir to the throne. It was odd, considering that she was the weakest amongst her siblings, but she was still the oldest. She even had a crown made just for her, adorned with emeralds that almost seemed to match her eyes and stones of aquamarine to represent her birth month. It was quite a beautiful sight.

"You say that despite being model material." Evie chuckled. Her gaze ran up and down Rouge slowly, taking in every feature she had. Evie continued to snicker at her own joke before she felt herself being lifted off of the ground, causing her to fight for a split second before she calmed herself. She now stared up at Rouge from her arms, expression one of utter confusion. "Sleep.. with you? This knight can handle herself." She questioned, blinking in amusement. Evie wasn't exactly opposed to the idea, she was just surprised. She quietly moved her head to rest it in the crook of Rouge's neck, face gently pressed against the woman's collarbone. Just breathing in the scent of the woman made her sleepy already. She took a deep breath and breathed out the warm air slowly, shutting her eyes tightly.

Tamesis x BlissfulFebruary 6, 2023 10:40 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rouge pulls the drifting woman closer against her body, having a strong desire to keep the woman safe and enjoy a peaceful slumber. She brings an arm to the other's shoulder, pushing it against it with her hand to make their bodies settle tighter against one another. Her eyes held an unknowing gleam to them as her skin prickled at the hot feeling on her neck. She felt herself sighing in disappointment, wanting to continue with their precious conversation. In all honesty, she never communicated this openly with anyone before. Her bantering with others was one of teasing to piss them off. To show them that she was a hard woman to please. A tactic to ensure that she won't get treated like a doormat. With Evie, on the other hand, she felt her true self come up. A childish persona that she was forced to hide for safety. Thanks to the werewolf in her arms, she was able to express such feelings.

She tilts her head in Evie's direction, pressing her cheek against her head. A voice in her head told her to kiss the resting woman. Still, she withholds such a feeling. Afraid that showing such actions would scare Evie away from her. The thought alone made her stomach curl in agony. A sickening feeling that came so suddenly that she never experienced before. She inhales sharply, trying to clear her head and decide what to do. Rouge closes her eyes while sauntering down the halls, listening to Evie's steady breathing. A source of sound that soothes her mind and ill feeling. She brings her lips hesitantly to the other's forehead, pressing them lightly against the skin. An airy kiss that felt nothing more than a breeze. Upon doing such actions, she felt a wave of possessiveness swarms her entirely.

She pulls her lips away from her forehead, her eyes moving up and down the sleeping woman's body. Worried that her little sentiment has stirred her awake. Rouge's body tensed and her arm felt heavy. She was nervous and extremely so. Rouge forced her eyes to look up, staring blankly ahead of them. "Don't grow attached. They will use her to get to you. She'll become your downfall, Aceline. Don't be a fool." Scolding herself in her head, her sense of logic trying to overcome her feelings. The strong feeling of obsessiveness was fading. She hurries her steps, disliking being out in the open with her weakness in her custody. Her mind was screaming at her to take it someplace else. "Aren't you tired of it all?" This internal voice sounded different from the last as if exhausted and sadden.

Rouge closes her eyes once again, trying to recollect her mind. "Tired of the fighting? Exhausted from being afraid for your life? Drained of all the corrupted vampiric politicians?" She was silent as her internal monolog was speaking with her, allowing it to ramble on as she understood its truthful words. Rouge was tired of everything. She desires something else. No. Her eyelids lifted to expose her solemn hues of gold, this time gazing at Evie again. "I desire someone. I crave to be happy with that someone." She lowered her voice not to wake the other. Romance life was out of the picture currently. Her enemies would use this to take her down swiftly. Worse as the person she's crushing on is their mortal enemy. That's unless she packs her bags and leaves the society. Well, attempt to leave. No matter where you go, they always find you and dispose of you. A fate she doesn't want Evie to suffer from.

"Oh, puppy." She enters her room, her eyes inspecting every inch to make sure no one else was there. Her voice was riddled with guilt as she spoke softly. "Why did we drag you into this mess? You don't deserve to be miserable like me." She whispered, then approached her bed and sets the sleeping woman down. She sets her hands on her cheek, twirling her thumb over her cheekbone. Afraid that if she lets go her only source of joy would leave. Rouge watches her for a few seconds before hesitantly removing her hand and climbing into bed beside her. Her arms hold Evie tightly as she waits for sleep to take over. Her eyes never shifted from the werewolf, locked onto her like an overbearing guardian. "Guess I have to protect you too. It's only fair." She brushes a strand of Evie's hair away from her sealed eyelids, a soft smile appearing on her face. "Goodnight, my beloved. I hope you embrace a peaceful slumber tonight."

As morning arrived, Rouge's eyes fluttered open, her vision hazy as she had just woken up. She noticed her chin was settled on the top of Evie's head, her arms and legs protectively wrapped around the other. She clicks the roof of her mouth, disappointed at herself for her crazed behavior over the other woman. "You crazy bitch." She said to herself, her brows lowering into a scolding frown. They met not long ago, and such feelings were already taken over. Rouge forces her limbs to work with her as she removes herself from Evie and gets out of bed. She stumbles to the bathroom, a yawn escaping her lips. Rouge brushed her teeth for the day and brushed her hair. She steps out of the bathroom with her hair tied in a loose bun, then heads to the closet to change into a fresh pair of clothes. She stripped off her nightly attire, not seeming to care that the other woman was in the same room.

She put on a red silky, laced button-down shirt with her cleavage partially exposed. Next, she slips on skinny business jeans with the color of them black. Rouge adjusted her clothing to fit snugly on her body, checking herself out in the vanity's mirror. Her eyes turned to Evie, her lips thinning as she had to wake the poor werewolf up from her peaceful rest. She approaches Evie's side of the bed, placing a comforting hand on her forehead. "Wake up, puppy. Get ready for the day. We're going out to eat." Her voice was calm and collected, yet not faltering in authority. She waits a little while to see if Evie will stir on her own before leaving to check out her shoe closet.

Edited at February 7, 2023 10:18 AM by Tamesis
Tamesis x BlissfulFebruary 7, 2023 02:20 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Evie was teetering on the edge of falling asleep and being barely awake. She was in that odd state where you are about to fall asleep, but you can still hear and understand what's going on, but won't remember anything when you wake up. Her face was still pressed against Rouge when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She gently shifted her position, moving her head slightly so her face wasn't entirely against the woman anymore. She inhaled deeply and exhaled again, a sigh of contentment.

Evie twitched slightly upon feeling something gently press against her forehead. She didn't know what it was, nor did she necessarily care to know. Her entire body was warm and comfortable, there was no point in moving to find out what it was. She wasn't entirely sure what to think or do about the whole situation. It was odd, disgraceful, and wrong. Werewolves and vampires were still sworn enemies, they were simply putting their hats aside for now. This couldn't happen. For a moment she almost opened her eyes and fought her way out of Rouge's arms, but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

In a way, she felt bad for the vampire. Not everyone could have as good of family as Evie does, and she is well aware of it. While Rouge didn't exactly talk about her family or their issues, Evie knew it wasn't good. She could tell the woman was stressed out and needed a break. Maybe she was that break. Her half-asleep thoughts were broken by the sound of the woman speaking. Was that meant towards her? What did she mean desire someone? Her heart skipped a beat as she heard the second part of that sentence.

Evie wouldn't remember any of this when she woke up in the morning. Whilst she isn't a forgetful person, the state of mind she was in currently wouldn't allow her to remember it. She felt the air shift as she was carried into a room, which she presumed to belong to Rouge. Again, the words spoken startled her for a minute. She didn't even know what to think at this point. Maybe they could be the first to break the generational hate. Evie was slightly disappointed when she was laid on the bed, but it quickly vanished whenever the vampire laid a hand back on her.

Evie laid peacefully, the most content she had been since she was a child. Upon feeling arms wrap around her, she made a feeble attempt to let Rouge know she was still barely awake. Evie took one of the vampire's hands and laced their fingers together, gingerly rubbing a thumb over her hand. She didn't get to hear Rouge speak again, as it was only a matter of seconds before she fell completely asleep.

In the morning, Evie still rested peacefully, her legs drawn near her chest. She wasn't aware of the other woman leaving the bed, she was in too deep of a sleep to notice. She turned over, causing the blanket that covered her to slide off. Almost instantly the cold air creeped up her bare legs, causing her sleeping figure to curl up even more. She remained that way until she somehow heard the voice of Rouge. Evie opened one eye, squinting from the light. Upon seeing Rouge, she groaned softly as a complaint and turned over onto her stomach, immediately regretting her decision.

The air nipped at the newly exposed skin on the back of her thighs, and the feeling almost made her wince. Evie sat up and pulled the blanket around her shoulders, groggily watching as the woman left the bed. Her eyes were squinted and her curled hair messily fell down her shoulders, a few strands stuck to her forehead. Slowly, she swung her feet over the side of the bed. Evie pulled her shorts down and pressed her palm to her eye, trying to rub the sleep away. Now that she was able to fully take in things, her pale green eyes shifted to Rouge. The sight before her was almost irresistible, and she forced herself to look away before she did something she'd regret.

Evie watched the woman with a tilted head. Who needed that many shoes? She blinked a few times before standing, wobbling slightly before she steadied herself. It took her a while to gain her senses back after she woke up, and clearly she didn't have them yet. Despite that, she took another step. "I guess I don't have a choice.. I'll go get dressed." She mumbled sleepily in response to what Rouge said earlier. As she approached the door, she fell forwards and caught herself on the frame. Evie sighed dramatically and rubbed her eyes again.

She carefully picked her way down the hallway, saying close to the wall in case she stumbled again. Evie finally made it to her room and stood in front of her closet, examining her choices. She didn't know if the places around here were fancy, she had never even been in this country. Evie was a foreigner to everything at the moment. Her eyes landed on a black sweater. It had a hole just above her cleavage, and there was a band of fabric around her neck to support the hole. The sleeves were lined with tiny green flower designs.

It was one of her favorites. Evie usually paired it with brown corduroy jeans, which she grabbed from her closet. Shoe wise, she chose black boots. It was her staple outfit, she always wore it when she wasn't sure what else to wear. She stood in front of the full length mirror, examining herself closely. Evie took a second to fix her hair, defeating whether to attempt makeup in this state or not. She was still horribly groggy, she didn't even know if she looked half decent. Evie paused before sitting criss-cross in front of the mirror, opening a little bag where she kept her makeup. It wasn't extreme, just mascara, blush, lipgloss, and a little highlighter.

Evie stood and approached her door again, standing quietly with her hand on the handle.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us