The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

1x1 surch (romances only)August 30, 2022 04:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

intro:

-
Hi thare, im flying potato and looking for rp partners.
-

about me:

-
-I'm on everyday with school back in session I'll be on from 3pm game time to 3:30pm game time. On the weekends ithe time I get on varies but I'll be on for 2 hours sometime after 11 am game time days off from school im on from 11am game time to 11:30am game time if not longer.
-I'm 1 hour ahead of game time
-I'm female
-I can do mxf, mxm,fxf. Mxf and mxm are preferred
-I prefer to play female I only play male in mxm
-I only do romances
-I wright 2+ paragraphs most replies
-simi-lit
-I will rp just about anything but athro
-if we are doing humans it will be humanoid
-I do have bad spelling I try my best to catch my spelling errors
-

my rules:

-
1. All eves rules
2. No op charters
3. Ocs only
4. No controlling my charter
5.exlest 3 replies a week preferred if I get exlest 1 replie a day.
6. NO GHOSTING I hate it when I get ghosted as it has happened so much to me if your busy or want to drop tell me just don't say nothing.
7.be able to keep the plot going, with thing like plot twist or being extremely detailed in response.
-

What I'm looking for in a rp partener:

-
-active
-can play both genders
-can put up with my spelling
-can play more then one character if needed
-simi-lit is prefered but I ask that you are able to write one paragraph per response.
-wont ghost me
-

Nonfandom topics:

-

1. Warewolf princess X vampire prince: You will be playing the vampire prince

-
the two kingdoms kings have come to an agreement of peace, that the war is child's play if it keeps going without reason. The kings want peace thare for they have come to an agreement that the eldest child they have will marry and bring the two kingdoms together to live in harmony. Will the two get along or will the plan fall apart
-

Lone wolf X lone wolf

-

MXF 1:

-
when a blind female daughter of her packs Alphas is exiled for her "useless" she learns to hunt and fight by herself. When chased chasing rabbit through the woods and running into a tree infront of a lone male will sparks fly or will it lead to anger
-

MxF 2:

-
when a blind female daughter of her packs Alphas is exiled for her "useless" she learns to hunt and fight by herself. When chased chasing rabbit through the woods in another packs tarrtiory and running into a tree infront of a hunting potrole, what will the potrole leader(you) do, will he kill her or will he take her prison?
-

FxF 1:

-
when a blind female daughter of her packs Alphas is exiled for her "useless" she learns to hunt and fight by herself. When chased chasing rabbit through the woods and running into a tree in front of a lone female will sparks fly or will it lead to anger.
-

FxF 2:

-
when a blind female daughter of her packs Alphas is exiled for her "useless" she learns to hunt and fight by herself. When chased chasing rabbit through the woods and running into a tree infront of a stay dog dropped in the wood by former owner will she run and hide or will she help.
-

lead sled dog X lead sled dog:

-

MxF 1:

-
when two mushers decided to breed thare lead dogs, the two are forced to spend time with one another will this end in fighting or will it work?
-

MxM:

-
when a sled team is sent to get medicine for the sick from a train 90 miles away from thare home and crash on they way home with thare musher badly hurts as the team ponders what to do, a sled dog from another team leaves home risking thare own life to get the medicine home gose to find them and help them back.
-

MxF 2:

-
when a sled team is sent to get medicine for the sick from a train 90 miles away from thare home and crash on they way home with thare musher badly hurt, while a little girl is sick and a female is desperately waiting for the team to return with the medicine to save her owner, when a wolf dog neglected from the town leaves to find the team and leads them home resiving love not just by the humans but from the she-dog who waited so long for her owner to be cured
-

Fandom topics:

These rps will happen in pms and we will make a short plot and go with the flow.

warrior cats:

I'm looking to do a 4x4(is prefered)but can do 1x1(I will only do mxf in 1x1)
MxM- leader X medicine cat (I have a wind clan leader)
MxF- warrior/deputy X apprentice (I have a riverclan apprentice)
FxM- deputy X warrior (forbidden)( I have a shadowclan deputy)
(Chose one)
FxF 1- warrior X med-cat (I have a thunderclan med-cat)
FxF 2- leader X exiled (I have an exiled)
-

Harry potter:

MxM slythern X grifendor:

When the son(me) of Draco Molfoy and son(you) of Harry Potter meet and begin to follow in thare fathers same enemy path but the truth comes out that the Molfoy son isn't trying to be mean his doing it because he has a crush. What will happen will the two families come together? Will they be a disgrace to tuare families?

Edited at November 24, 2022 07:05 AM by flying potato
1x1 surch (romances only)August 30, 2022 04:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fourm:

Pack Number:
Pack name:
How active are you?:
Fourm or pm:
Fandom or not:
Wrighting Exsample:
Which rp:
Number of plot(if thare is one):

Edited at August 30, 2022 04:30 PM by flying potato
1x1 surch (romances only)August 30, 2022 09:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number:268795
Pack name:Greenfall
How active are you?: At least every other day but usually everyday
Forum or pm: pm
Fandom or not: Fandom
Writing Example: My name is Zosimos. I am a part of the elite warrior mice. I've trained since I was a three weeks old. Most mice start their training at five weeks but that didn't stop me. At night the older soldiers would tell stories of the rats in hopes of scaring us. Hearing these stories made me wanna see for myself if they were true. Which is exactly what I did. I nearly died but the rats are like 3 times bigger than me so it made sense.
Which rp: Warrior cats
Number of plot(if there is one): I have a lot of warrior cat characters and they all sound fun so which ever one you want to do the most.
1x1 surch (romances only)September 4, 2022 11:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number: 273017
Pack name: The Draconians
How active are you?: I'm on every weekday and very, very rarely on weekends
Fourm or pm: Fine with either
Fandom or not: Fine with either, but I do enjoy fandom
Wrighting Exsample: The eyes watch for a while, then the three hear shifting as whatever creature it is begins to get up and slowly lumber out of the cave. What comes out is a humanoid creature, about eight feet in height, with the antlers of an elk and the eyes and tail of a wolf. Doe spots adorn his face and shoulders (much like you would expect freckles to do), and his tanned skin is stretched taut over his bones. However, despite his apparent starvation, his skin looks healthy and his eyes are full of life. And curiosity. He walks awkwardly, a creature with a human body attempting to walk on all fours, and settles down into a sort of crouching position a few feet from the edge of the clearing. He leans down a bit and tilts his head at them. His voice, when it finally comes out, doesn`t sound at all like it belongs to such a frail-looking creature. It`s deep and thick, with a sort of rumbling sound at the back of it. It would be more befitting of a bear. Or perhaps a giant. Though, perhaps this thing counts as the latter. "Who... are you...?"
(I just copy/pasted this from a dead RP, admittedly. I am not in the mood to just randomly type out a mess of a paragraph.)
Which rp: Any of them, but the Warriors one really catches my interest. I'm an old fan.
Number of plot(if thare is one): The MxM one sounds nice, as I do have an old medicine cat that I really enjoyed playing named Tansytail. It'd be nice to ressurect him one more time.
1x1 surch (romances only)September 5, 2022 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The warrior cats is a 4x4

The Draconians said:
Pack Number: 273017
Pack name: The Draconians
How active are you?: I'm on every weekday and very, very rarely on weekends
Fourm or pm: Fine with either
Fandom or not: Fine with either, but I do enjoy fandom
Wrighting Exsample: The eyes watch for a while, then the three hear shifting as whatever creature it is begins to get up and slowly lumber out of the cave. What comes out is a humanoid creature, about eight feet in height, with the antlers of an elk and the eyes and tail of a wolf. Doe spots adorn his face and shoulders (much like you would expect freckles to do), and his tanned skin is stretched taut over his bones. However, despite his apparent starvation, his skin looks healthy and his eyes are full of life. And curiosity. He walks awkwardly, a creature with a human body attempting to walk on all fours, and settles down into a sort of crouching position a few feet from the edge of the clearing. He leans down a bit and tilts his head at them. His voice, when it finally comes out, doesn`t sound at all like it belongs to such a frail-looking creature. It`s deep and thick, with a sort of rumbling sound at the back of it. It would be more befitting of a bear. Or perhaps a giant. Though, perhaps this thing counts as the latter. "Who... are you...?"
(I just copy/pasted this from a dead RP, admittedly. I am not in the mood to just randomly type out a mess of a paragraph.)
Which rp: Any of them, but the Warriors one really catches my interest. I'm an old fan.
Number of plot(if thare is one): The MxM one sounds nice, as I do have an old medicine cat that I really enjoyed playing named Tansytail. It'd be nice to ressurect him one more time.

1x1 surch (romances only)September 6, 2022 07:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Fine by me! I can make three more characters. I'm used to making new characters on a dime. One for each clan?
1x1 surch (romances only)September 6, 2022 12:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, you'll need
A female from a different clan other then shadow, you'll need a female warrior in thunderclan, a male deputy in riverclan clan. Please do pm me with all 4 of your chaters and I'll send mine over

The Draconians said:
Fine by me! I can make three more characters. I'm used to making new characters on a dime. One for each clan?

1x1 surch (romances only)September 6, 2022 12:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure thing! I'll get them all to you.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us