Wolf Play : ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | Closed
Chatbox
 icemoons
07:26:17 slushy,ice,moon,
Saint

I feel you, I found one too... novo, I miss the rage as well... Although I have rage everyday so... yeah I'm totally fine lmao
 Saint
07:07:59 
of course my baby training no cp team finds an eve...
 starrywing
07:03:41 Novo/Starry
i miss the rage.
 Cortex
07:02:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
good morning chat
 Anakin
06:59:21 Sith Happens
-WP Click-

First an SV chim, and now this?? Wow!
 Salem
06:57:29 Rumi
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:55:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
really hoping DS doesn't snatch her this time around e.e
 kycantina
06:54:01 ky
Someone put something in chat when DS hits
 Ecifircas
06:46:01 
361 is my current record. :p
 icemoons
06:42:48 slushy,ice,moon,
I have 108 paws
 purdy
06:39:06 
eek!! 78 paws!
 Ecifircas
06:35:39 
BJake, awh. It's so cute. I love it. :")
 icemoons
06:35:31 slushy,ice,moon,
oh shit... it's Monday... I have like 2 wolves at risk...
 icemoons
06:33:51 slushy,ice,moon,
why hello my friends
 starrywing
06:27:47 Novo/Starry
cat

Bobcat
06:27:28 (She) Cat {no bob}
Starry

Nice!
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : 0
Bengal Tiger : +2
Mamba : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | ClosedOctober 30, 2021 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
MY A+++ PICKINESS: A THREAD
As if I actually have time to even breathe anymore, I'm making this motherfucker to whack more responsibility-induced stress into my existence.

B A S I C S . . .
Name: ASP
Timezone: GMT-4
Online Hours: Depends
Contact Me: Via PMs or on this thread
K E Y . . .
♥ = Yes
☓ = No
✓ = Alright
₰ = Maybe/Depends
¤ = Don't Care

Looking for RP Partners?: Closed
I'm still suffering with my real life. I'll also be extremely picky with who gets to RP with me. I don't want my time to be wasted.

Edited at November 3, 2021 06:48 PM by ASomeonePerson

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
P L O T S . . .
So far, I have only seven, two of which cannot be RPed because of WP's rules.

At Least It Isn't Red
(Unavailable on WP)
[Too traumatizing for WP B). But I'll add it in here anyway because I like to show off]
Aberrant—another word for "monster." They are the anomalies of mankind, capable of doing incredible feats the Devil himself could only dream of. These so-called mutated beasts can move objects with their minds, manipulate technology with a single touch, or even see the future—anything the norm can't do, they can. To the general public, they are vile creatures born to have blood on their hands, their existence revolving around destroying everything that makes the mistake of approaching. And so, out of fear, disgust, anything to excuse turning a blind eye to their cries, aberrants are left to suffer. They are shunned and cast from society, their hardships ignored and swept under the rug—just because they are different. You'd think with how human they look, people would at least pity their predicament, but leaving aberrants' existences unacknowledged is more than easy to do when no one knows what really happens to them. Hidden behind the curtains is wickedness governments thoroughly censor from prying eyes: what aberrants don't fall victim to the cruelties of society's apathy are brutally slaughtered in concentration camps, used for the higher-ups' selfish wants, thrown into laboratories to be studied, or forced into organizations and tasked to capture and kill their own kind. And in the Land of the Free, all outcomes take precedence, accomplished with the help of a government-funded corporation known as The Crows. To avoid certain suffering, many aberrants hide who they are... except for one, it seems. He cares so little about keeping secrets, about his own life, that it wouldn't be surprising if the entire world knew by now that he was an aberrant. He goes by Blue—and he is an eyesore whacked into a human form. He doesn't give a flying fuck about anything, stalking through the streets as unhinged as ever, fueled only by his longing to "have fun" and getting by in this world through sheer "I don't care" energy. Strange, him.
NOTES:
Characters: Humans, Humanoid
Setting: Modern-Day (2021) | Alternate History
Genre: I've... got no clue LMAO—
Worldbuilding: Extremely, Extremely Complex
Relationships: Platonic or Romantic
My Interest in RPing: 5/5 (High)

To Rid of Hunger (Somewhat Unavailable | In Use As Group RP)
Two weeks after their home is destroyed by mindless, undead cannibals, a rag-tag group is forced to put up with each other for the sake of saving the world. Their primary goal is to bring their invaluable package, known simply as "Girl," a psychotic, murderous child immune to the zombie parasite, to the last running laboratories in America—all the way across the country from California to Maine. They'll have to survive against all odds—cities all but boiling with infected, radioactive wastelands, running low on supplies every step of the way, and a literal psycho child constantly on the verge of succumbing to her hunger—to accomplish their mission.
NOTES:
Characters: Humans, Humanoid
Setting: Post-Apocalyptic Future (2036)
Genre: Post-Apocalyptic (Zombie Apocalypse)
Worldbuilding: Slightly Complex
Relationships: Platonic (pref) or Romantic | Depends on Ages of Characters
My Interest in RPing: 4/5 (Moderately High)

To Stop a Beating Heart (Unavailable on WP | In Use As Two 1x1 RPs)
[Too traumatizing for WP B). But I'll add it in here anyway because I like to show off]
Irving Ashwood, better known by his nickname "Ikio," is half of the key to fixing the magical imbalance in his world, a fatal instability caused by the destruction (or, one could say, assisted implosion) of Kingdom Majia—the Heart of Magic. Whether he is willing to sacrifice his time and energy into a world that has given him nothing but a broken soul will depend on whether or not he can move past the pain wrought by his tragic backstory. If—if, he will never fail to emphasize—he manages, he will need to travel from Realm to Realm—all of which despise magic-just for the measly purpose of stitching together a shattered heart. Not to mention "despise" being a severe understatement, for the level of animosity these kingdoms have for magic—shown in their brutal shunning (sometimes downright slaughter) of those with the gift of tapping into a power beyond the physical realm-is nearly incomprehensible. Given all this, he already has an answer: no. Even if he learns the art of letting go and moving on, dying for a heart's sake would still be a waste of everything associated with himself. He'd rather not-so-temporarily borrow the most prestigious of jewelry from the greedy upper classes and eat chicken than do something as impossible as saving the world. Magic should have chosen someone else to be one of its two heroes; Irving doesn't quite fit the picture—and he doesn't want to, ever.
NOTES:
Characters: Humans, Humanoid, Ferals
Setting: Medieval
Genre: Medieval Fantasy
Worldbuilding: Extremely Complex
Relationships: Platonic or Romantic
My Interest in RPing: 3/5 (Medium)

End With One (Never Zero)
Sage has long since become one with grief. Being who he is, an immortal man who can see a countdown hovering over the heads of all those he is fated to love, he has no other choice but to be familiar with the way it drowns him. He knows better than to try changing his punishment for questioning the divine. No matter how hard he tries, he can't save anyone or anything—he can only live in a sea of death, watching as those red numbers get smaller and smaller. He has already come to terms with his predicament, has already accepted how the rest of his existence will play out: he will wait, over and over, as the countdowns never reach zero, forever stopping at one. He is certain that this is how it will be for what eternity he has been cursed with—until he meets someone whose number changes every day, whose number counts up instead of down, whose number sometimes lands at zero.
NOTES:
Characters: Humans
Setting: Modern-Day
Genre: No clue
Worldbuilding: Low Complexity (Under Development)
Relationships: Platonic (Preferred) or Romantic
My Interest in RPing: 2.5/5 (Moderately Low)

The Privilege of Sewing Your Shroud (Unavailable | In a 1x1 [Hiatus])
The Veil of Fate knows all. Everything written upon its holiness has come to fruition. Only a few beings have seen it—the Holy Trinity, Satan, and select Seraphim. The Holy Trinity has come to not question the Veil of Fate, knowing that it would be a waste of His time and energy to challenge destiny. Those who question it, as in the case of Satan and his followers, are cast... elsewhere—exactly as the Veil of Fate says. The Veil is true. The Veil cannot be wrong. The Veil knows all. The Veil doesn't have demon-human hybrids inscribed among all its great words, so why do they exist?
NOTES:
Characters: Humans, Humanoids (Angels, Demons, etc.)
Setting: Modern-Day (2022)
Genre: ???
Worldbuilding: Low Complexity (Under Development)
Relationships: Platonic or Romantic | No Preference
My Interest in RPing: 2/5 (Moderately Low)

One Who Walks Alone
Five hundred years ago, humans discovered a means to finally eradicate werewolves from the globe. They underestimated the intelligence and resolve of their adversaries. Now, werewolves live in hiding, waiting for the prophecy foretold by their ancestors to finally come to reality: "There will be two from the same blood. One shall mend; the other destroys. He has eyes as blue as oceans. She has eyes as red as blood. Everyone they shall ever love will die, but they will save us all."
NOTES:
Characters: Humans, Humanoids (Werewolves)
Setting: Modern-Day (2010)
Genre: Werewolf(???)
Worldbuilding: Not Complex (Under A lot of Development)
Relationships: Platonic or Romantic | No Preference
My Interest in RPing: 1/5 (Low)

Night Nephew
The year is 3065, more than a century into the future, and what little life is left has learned that the imperfect know only to wreak destruction. Only those who fit the narrative are allowed to stay in Incolumis, a spot of heaven in a world that reeks of nothingness. Fidus, the government of all governments, holds a tight reign of control over its citizens, executing whoever they see as rebellious and distasteful—whoever cannot be bent to their will. A cat with dozens of scars to prove their dream to be free is most definitely among the masters of insubordination. Having evaded capture for years, they've seen and experienced more than enough hardships to warrant arrogance. After all, animals are among the most despised in the "utopia," the drones surveying the streets instructed to kill them all upon sight, and yet here this cat is, leaping from rooftop to rooftop like a graceful little worm, so slippery not even death can get its sticky fingers on them. They're old, they know, but they've still got plenty of years on their side, so they plan on living them to the fullest. And then, one day, they meet an optimistic, innocent, far-too-happy puppy who really shouldn't exist. After reluctantly allowing the pup to tag along with them on their journey to nowhere, the cat realizes that the mutt has dreams far too large for their body—one of which involves seeing the Outside. The pup wants help. Surely, a feline who has lived for so long knows how to get there? And the cat does. It's not like they're going to be doing anything exciting for a while, anyway.
NOTES:
Characters: Ferals (Main), Humans, Human Cyborgs, Feral Cyborgs, AI
Setting: Dystopian Future
Genre: Future, Dystopian Sci-fi/Cyberpunk
Worldbuilding: Moderately Simple (Under Development)
Relationships: Strictly Platonic | Romance Only on the Side
My Interest in RPing: 3.5/5 (Moderately High)

I can obviously do any plots you have in mind. Just share 'em with me and let's see if I like it.

Edited at October 31, 2021 07:05 PM by ASomeonePerson

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
LOCATION. . .
☓ DMs/PMs
♥ Forums
NOTES:
⇒ Forums are easier to manage, in my opinion. I can keep track of things more easily on there.
⇒ DMs/PMs are for planning stuff only. I won't do DM/PM RPs simply because I can't keep track on there as easily as I would on forums. Even then, I might be hesitant because we could easily just discuss in a discussion topic.

PARTICIPANTS. . .
♥ Friends
♥ Mutuals
♥ Acquiantances
♥ Anyone
——
♥ 1x1
✓ 1x1x1
NOTES:
⇒ Don't care who you are. Just shoot me a PM. See if I like you, lmao—
⇒ The less people there are, the easier it is to keep track of things.

LENGTH | STYLE. . .
☓ A few sentences (semi-literate)
₰ A few paragraphs (literate)
₰ A few pages (advanced literate)
₰ What-The-Fuck (extremely advanced literate)
——
✓ Paragraph style
♥ Novel style
☓ Script style
☓ Bulleted style
——
♥ 3rd Person
☓ 2nd Person
☓ 1st Person
——
¤ Present-Tense
¤ Past-Tense
₰ Future-Tense
——
¤ Everyday
¤ Every few days
¤ Multiple times a week
¤ Twice a week
¤ Once a week
¤ Once every few weeks
¤ A few times a month
¤ Once a month
¤ Once every couple of months
NOTES:
⇒ I really don't care about how much you write. I just want you to progress the plot and, y'know, not give me one-liners that I won't be able to do anything with.
⇒ Don't care much about what your style of writing is, to be honest. Just have proper understanding of grammar, sentence structure, and paragraph breaks.
⇒ I cannot give any less of a shit how long it takes you to punch out a response. I am personally slow as fuck and typically take more than a week to come up with something that's actually good, so it's not like I can get on you and be all impatient; I'd just be a hypocrite.
⇒ I pride myself on my patience. I won't constantly badger you and ask why you haven't posted yet. I demand that you take as much time as you need on your response.
⇒ Real life comes before roleplaying. If something comes up, let me know.
⇒ If you've got writer's block, lemme know. I get it all the time, so we can work something out.
⇒ If you're losing interest, lemme know. We can work something out.
⇒ If you want to stop, just tell me. There'll be no hard feelings.
⇒ If your muse is getting all fucked, just lemme know. Don't force out a post because we'll both end up disappointed.
Do not ghost me.

GENRES. . .
¤ Fantasy
¤ Cyberpunk
¤ Dystopian
¤ Post-Apocalyptic
¤ Historical
¤ Alternate History
¤ Action/Adventure
¤ Horror
¤ Sci-fi
¤ Mystery
¤ Slice-of-life
☓ Fanfiction
NOTES:
⇒ I... don't really understand how genres work, LMAOO—
⇒ I'm pretty much able to do anything. It depends on the characters and the plot, y'know, and not so much on the setting and whatever else.
⇒ I won't do fandom RPs. At all. Not my thing and not allowed on WP.

CHARACTERS. . .
♥ Original
☓ Fandom (Original)
☓ Fandom (Canon)
——
♥ Male
✓ Female
☓ Nonbinary
☓ Trans
☓ Other
——
☓ Two Main Characters Only
✓ A Few Other Main Characters
₰ Many Main Characters
✓ A Few Side Characters
♥ Many Side Characters
♥ Few NPCs
♥ Many NPCs
——
₰ 30+
₰ 25-29
₰ 20-24
₰ 17-19
₰ 14-16
₰ 10-13
₰ Younger than 10
——
♥ Humans
₰ Humanoids
₰ Anthros
₰ Ferals
₰ Other
NOTES:
⇒ It takes around two weeks for me to come up with more than twenty side characters to whack into the main storyline. Be able to handle more than just one character.
⇒ I have the most experience with male and female characters.
⇒ I expect you to be able to do POVs that aren't your primary main character's.
⇒ The worlds I make are intricate and complex. To make things more alive, I like to summon a plethora of NPCs into existence.
⇒ When it comes to humanoid OCs, I typically RP primary main character(s) who fall in the 17-19 age range. Whoever is younger or older are typically just side characters or other main characters whose POVs aren't as explored. There are exceptions, of course, because my plots and characters are mega-complex. Characters I make who are younger than 15 are almost always just side characters.
⇒ When it comes to characters' species, I normally don't care. Nowadays, my primary main character(s) are explicitly, strictly human; a few side characters might not be, though. I do have plots that involve feral characters. As I said, it depends. If the plot is good enough, I'll pretty much be fine with anything.

ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS. . .
♥ MxM
♥ MxF
₰ FxF
☓ NBxNB
☓ Trans Pairings
☓ Other
——
♥ Monogamous
☓ Polyamorous
₰ Love Triangles
——
✓ Slugs Have Beat Us To It
♥ Slow As Shit
♥ Average Slow Burn
₰ Average
☓ Pretty Fast
☓ Swift as Lightning
☓ Sonic
✓ It Happens if it Happens
——
¤ Discuss w/ me from the start
¤ Depends on the characters
¤ Depends on the situation
¤ Once they've met
¤ Once they're friends
¤ Surprise me
NOTES:
⇒ MxM is typically my go-to, but I'm more than comfortable with MxF. I don't do FxF as main pairings, but I'm fine with them occurring with my side characters whose POVs I use commonly. I only do cisgender pairings because I do not have any experience RPing other pairings and I'm not looking to get any.
⇒ I will never do polyamorous relationships. I'm not too keen on love triangles either.
I fucking love slow burns.
⇒ You can ship pretty much whatever whenever (no pseudo-incest or anything that goes against WP's rules). I don't give a shit, LMAO— Though I would prefer you tell me about it.
⇒ Characters who are pretty much complete opposites of each other are A+++ in my book. Like, mentally unstable, energetic, and smol murder-child x kalm, sooft, socially awkward tol smol bean? A++++++.

PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS. . .
♥ Sibling-Sibling (Biological)
♥ Sibling-Sibling (Adoptive)
♥ Parent-Child (Biological)
♥ Parent-Child (Adoptive)
♥ Mentor-Mentee
♥ Friend-Friend
₰ Queerplatonic
——
₰ Slugs Have Beat Us To It
₰ Slow As Shit
₰ Slow Burn
₰ Average
₰ Pretty Fast
₰ Fast AF
₰ Sonic
₰ It Happens if it Happens
——
₰ Discuss w/ me from the start
₰ Depends on the characters
₰ Depends on the situation
₰ Once they've met
₰ Once they're close
₰ Surprise me
NOTES:
⇒ I love, love, love platonic relationships. Pretty much all my characters have siblings, to be honest. If you want our characters to just have platonic relationships with each other, then I'm all for it.
⇒ I'm not entirely sure what to think when it comes to queerplatonic relationships. Depends, I suppose, on how close to romantic the relationship the characters will have with each other. If they're kissing and shit, then it's a no for me.
⇒ Just depends on how these platonic relationships form depends. Our characters can be siblings from the start, or they might be long-lost twins who find out about their past or whatever at some point later on in the plot. Or maybe they adopt each other or something. I dunno. I don't care. Let's do whatever if it's interesting enough.
⇒ I would prefer you tell me what you've got planned.

VIOLENCE. . .
♥ Within WP's rules
NOTES:
⇒ Gotta be careful 'round here :')

EXTRA NOTES
I'll add more of 'em later B)
♦ I have a thing for dysfunctional relationships.
♦ Enemies-to-lovers is A+++.
♦ Most of my characters are mentally unstable.
♦ Slice-of-life is a bit iffy for me. There needs to be something in it to keep me interested.
♦ Like I said, slow-burn shit is my thing. I don't think I'll be able to function with anything fast-paced.
♦ Contribute something to the worldbuilding and plot. I don't wanna have to carry everything.
♦ On average, I write between 1,000-3,5000 words. It depends on my mood and how much I'm given. Don't try to match up to my word length if you don't think you can do it. I will write less if you want me to.

SENSITIVE TOPICS. . .
Because of WP's rules, most of the following will only be implied and won't be as explicity explored as they usually are offsite. I thought to list these here just in case. Again, these topics will not be discussed; they will only be implied for the sake of plot and character development. Highlight the following to see.
⇒ Neglect (Mentioned, Implied)
Promiscuity (Implied | Primarily Innuendos)
Alcoholism (Implied)
Religious Trauma (Implied)
Dysfunctional Relationships
Toxic Relationships
Murder (Non-Explicit)
Gore (Non-Explicit)
Terminal Illness (Implied)
Cannibalism (Non-Explicit)
Mental Illness & Its Effects (Implied, Mentioned)
⇒ Profanity
(Let me know if I go too far, mods.)
If any of those topics make you uncomfortable, just let me know and I'll do my best to not include them. Just note that—uhhh—99% of my characters' backstories... are pretty fucked up :')

Edited at October 31, 2021 06:31 PM by ASomeonePerson

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WILL ADD MORE LATER ON

Edited at October 30, 2021 10:40 PM by ASomeonePerson
ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | ClosedOctober 30, 2021 11:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aight, if you're interested, either PM me or post in this thread. Please include what plot/topic/gender pairing/whatever you like, several roleplay examples/samples that show me what and how you write on average, and whatever triggers you've got that you're willing to share so I can avoid them.
ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | ClosedOctober 31, 2021 10:45 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award
Id liek to RP. I hve a few suggestions for more plots if you'd liek to hear them.
ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | ClosedNovember 1, 2021 01:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Axe
Well, share 'em with me. See if I like them.
ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | ClosedNovember 2, 2021 09:43 PM

Axe's Edge

Darkseeker

Give Award

ASomeonePerson said:
@Axe
Well, share 'em with me. See if I like them.

Okay! I'll message you.
ASPs Hunt for RP Partners | ClosedNovember 3, 2021 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Axe
Alright, then. Take your time.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us