Wolf Play : Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to
 Zeraphia
05:30:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Agh, eat some for me please!! I miss Zaxby's.

Hallow

Not bad, how are you?
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.
 Hallow's Eve
05:29:23 Hallow, Eve
How are you Zera?
 Nez.ity
05:29:10 
Just bought some Zaxbys >:]

Munch time
 distant-lands
05:29:07 katy | beetle
Pyro,
feast your eyes on this
-Click-

Vah,
hello! i'm doing alright, just working on some custom adopts before i start lining this piece for the OC design game >:)

how's it going for you today? :)
 Zeraphia
05:29:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ah man! I think the bed frame is the worst part of that whole thing. They're so stupid expensive for no reason at all.

Hopefully the ceiling leak isn't too big of a problem?
 Nez.ity
05:28:17 
Vah

It did. Although we have a leak in the ceiling and our bed frame broke. So I'm chilling with the mattress on the ground lmao!
 Zeraphia
05:28:15 Vah was attacked
Heya!
 Hallow's Eve
05:28:01 Hallow, Eve
Hey Zera!
 Zeraphia
05:27:40 Vah was attacked
Katy!

How goes it?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   61 

Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 11:12 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I finished skinning the bears and cursed under my breath as I didn’t have bags to store the meat in. I grabbed the pelts and skulls since they were the most desired part and ran through the tunnels. I made it to my room and laid them out on the floor to air out and dry. The fur was extremely soft and I would use the one that had its head cut off as a rug. I grabbed one of my largest knives and a bunch of baskets as I ran back through the tunnels. What I didn’t expect to see was the woman still here and much less wandering.

“I thought I asked you to stay with your dragon, and you were to leave the moment your dragon is strong enough o go home. You don't need to go getting attached to this place,” I said, going dead silent and the baskets hanging over my shoulder. I realized I was still covered in blood, my own and the blood of the bears and it definitely wasn’t dark, so it was out there and bright red. My sword on my hip was also still covered in blood, and the wound on my arm and calf stung but they were bearable and easily ignored.

Edited at December 20, 2022 11:13 AM by Frostyhills24
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 11:27 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

As i wandered i heard running footsteps. I tryed to find somewhere to hide but there was nothing to hide in or behind. Soon i saw the...bloody man?! My eyes went wide, not sure what to think. Caught of guard i stuttered. "I-i was umm, j-just...." Thats when i realized i needed to stop seeming weak. I cant go back to being bullied. As i countinued to talk more bravely i wished i had brought my sword. "I was trying to find water so i could change my dragon and my bandages. Do you want us to stay even longer because our wounds get infected? And no offense but when you showed me Royal, i uh mean the alpha you got me to love this place so thats your fault. And plus i dont remember you telling me that." Just then i realized the man was hurt. I looked at the wounds before looking up at him again. "You probably need to wrap those up- the bandages are in the room i sleep in...." Realizing i literally just told on myself i looked down to the ground. "I-im sorry....I just was trying to take care of my dragon...."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 11:37 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I sighed, “It’s a bad idea to name dragons that don’t belong to you. Especially an alpha if you don’t have a bond with it, and for what I said i told you yesterday but you clearly weren’t listening,” I said frustrated and started walking back outside, “you can get water outside, just follow me,” I said obviously frustrated and annoyed “if all vikings are like this i’m glad i was banished,” I mumbled a little to loud and aggressive under my breath. My teeth gritted as the pain in my leg got worse but leaving a kill out like the bears could draw more attention than needed.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 11:49 AM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I felt bad for making the man frustrated and annoyed, after all he was being so kind to let me stay here while i recover. I then followed the man outside. Outside it was colder than in the hive thingy so i shivered and put my one good arm around myself to try keep me somewhat warm. It didnt really work but i knew i would be back inside soon. I then spoke at the comment the man made, "Some are horribly worse to where youll just want to smack them....and train to fight until they leave you alone....But i guess some are a bit better. And again im sorry i just....never mind it doesn't matter...." I sighed as i countinued to follow. Thats when i saw him grit his teeth in pain. I saw the polar bears and got the picture. "I can help if youd like. So you can get that wound wrapped up quicker. Or i could do it while you wrap it up then you can come do it....Or i understand if you dont trust me...." Thats when i realized he had said banished. He was banished?! I wonder what for? Now i wished i had my sword even more....

Edited at December 20, 2022 11:50 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 12:01 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

“I can do it myself,” I said, then whistled for King who didn’t take long once he got a whiff of blood. “Plus two of them are for King,” I said as he drug two of them farther away as he began to eat “he is food aggressive just warning you,” I said as I began to cut up the meat and throw it in the basket. I sighed, the bones could be given for trading since I never see them on the traders ship… but then again I could give them to the young dragon in case he had a chewing problem. I threw the bones in the empty basket and did my best to leave them together to avoid breaking them. I heaved the baskets over my shoulder, and started walking back to my room through the tunnels. “I come from a tribe that considered dragons to be creations of the devil, so you can probably just imagine my relationship there alone. All I will say is I have been gone for a while, when I got to my room I set down the baskets and began to cough. I covered my mouth with my hand and there was blood on it. I lifted up my shirt to reveal they got my chest, “Just great,” I said, taking my shirt off and quickly walking to my garden and grabbing necessary items and crushing them up. I added a bit of water so it was like mush and started applying them to my wounds. I stuck some orangish flowers in my mouth to slow my blood. I looked at the woman as if asking for bandages.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 12:50 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

i watched as the man's dragon who was apparently named King grabbed two of the polar bears and began to eat. I stayed closer to the man after he said King was food aggressive. Not that i was scared or anything- Once all the meat was in the baskets i followed the man back into the hive. I couldnt help but sigh in relief as it got a little warmer. I have to be honest though, i was surprized when the man acutally spoke to me about himself without me even asking. I was conforted about what he said, that he was only banished because he tamed a dragon. More relaxed now i spoke, im sure he could tell the difference in my voice though, "Thats horrible! Dragons can be the best compainions and protecters in the whole world! Im sorry for them banishing you though." I then chuckled a bit, "You should come to my village, we love dragons. And since your with me they wouldnt even blink. And no one would make fun of you or anything like that." I said thinking back to how everyone my age feared me. I honestly i dont understand why because i never hurt them. I pushed those thoughts down as we entered the man's room.
I stood in the doorway but took a couple of steps closer once i saw him cough out blood. "Are you okay?!" I then looked away as he took his shirt off. I wanted to help but i just stayed quiet. I followed the man again as he went to some type of....garden? Oh thats cool! I thought. The whole time i looked down but just as i glanced at him he looked at me as if asking for the bandages. I nodded and quickly made my way to my 'room'. When i got there the dragons and Blue were huttled up again. Awww, i thought glancing at them as i grabbed eight bandages. five for the man since i didnt know how many he needed and three for me. I then quickly made my way back to the man. As i approached him i looked down again and extended my good arm that had the five bandages. After he took them i got some of the water and put them on the bandage on my head to help it come off. I then walked out of the garden to put the new bandages on properly. I soon returned with the clean bandages under my clothing and the dirty ones in my hand. I got on my knees at the edge of the garden and glanced at the man, "Could i- umm eat something. Im kinda hungry.....Also not to be a worry wort but what is Blue going to eat? I rather him eat then me....." I said the last sentence quietly but if the man was listening carefully he probably could hear me.

Edited at December 20, 2022 02:32 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 04:14 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

I took the bandages, “Why do you have so many, I only need 4,” I said before unraveling them and putting gauze on my wounds, and stretching and unwrapping them before wrapping myself. “They are stretchy to hold the gauze down,” I said as I finished wrapping my chest and ankle, I paused for a moment and hesitantly tries to get my arm and gritted my teeth with the pain. I huffed and thought for a moment “I will show you where to get food,” I said hesitating “if you can wrap my arm for me,” I said with no explanation other than sitting patiently and watching her stare at the plants and herbs I grow.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 07:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I couldnt help but look at the man as he said he would show me where food is and paused. I laughed as he spoke again before i got up. "You remind me so much of my brother!" I said walking over to him, still giggling a bit. I then crouced beside his injured arm and took the bandage from him. As i wrapped it i was careful not to wrap it to tight or to loose. I was also careful to be gentle as from experience i knew how much it hurt. As i wrapped his arm i remembered that tomorrow was my brother's birthday. Soon i was done so i backed up and rubbed my eyes because i felt tears forming. I took a deep breath to calm down before putting on a somewhat fake smile. "Alright, now its your part of the deal. But just know you dont have to bribe me for me to help you."
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 08:04 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Tobey

“I haven’t had human interaction for 7 years, other than a trader that appears on the far islands, all I’ve known is trading and bartering,” I said standing up and walking towards the door frame “I normally don’t store food since the entire colony is wild dragons that aren’t really too fond of humans, and most will kill on site. I want to avoid this place being discovered and over-run by dragon riders because dragons forget their natural instincts and don’t know how to use their special abilities. That’s why i want you out of here as soon as possible, I’m afraid a search party might come looking and one of the last few colonies not completely tainted by human touch is gone,” I explained as I led her to my food storage. “Here, take as much as you need. The sooner you leave the better.” I said turning around and heading for my room. I sat on my bed and began to brush out the polarbear furs.
Once There Were Dragon Riders (Frosty X ~Terebinth Wolves~)December 20, 2022 11:04 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kate

I followed the man as he talked and i couldnt help but feel like a burden. Just like i did so long ago. Holding in tears i countinued to listen. I hadnt thought about how worrying it was to think there was going to a search party coming to knock on your door in his situation and understood what he was saying. But even though i understood, deep down i still felt like a burden. As we got to a storage room he almost immediately left so i didn't have time to say anything. I quickly got a small snack for me before carrying as much food as i could for Blue. When i got back to my 'room', Blue was by my side instantly. I laughed before putting the food down so he could eat. While he was eating i carefully changed his old bandages for new ones. I got done as soon as Blue stopped eating. He nuzzled me before going back to the wild dragons. I guess their friends i though with a laugh before stepping out of my 'room'.
I took a deep breath before making my way to the man's room. When i peeked in he was sitting on his bed and brushing the polar bear fur out, making it look nice. I sheepishly stepped in and cleared my throat. "Sorry to bother you but you didn't give me a chance to say anything at the storage thingy and i thought you should know." I paused for a second before continuing. "Im a scout at my village and i was actually on a mission when i got......stranded....But anyways my cheif wont expect me for a week or two so you dont have to worry. As long as im home by three weeks they wont come looking." After i finished talking i looked down at the ground for a second before i looked back up, "Could i- umm ask you a question?" I said before continuing to stand at the entrace a bit awkwardly.

Edited at December 20, 2022 11:06 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   61 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us