Hallow

Oooh he's gorgeous!
 Hallow's Eve
05:39:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
This is Wraith!
 Silver Winter Pack
05:38:41 Haven
oh yeah did I mention I went camping yesterday?
 Silver Winter Pack
05:37:57 Haven
back, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.
 Zeraphia
05:36:37 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 10:21 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira|female|pup|mentor: nightingale|mention(s): nightingale, sparrowhawk
Kira looked at sparrowhawk then said "okay!" She'd then get distracted by a rabbit she'd watch what it was doing being as quiet as possible when it was in the right spot she'd pounce onto the rabbit killing it she'd then give the rabbit to nightingale and said "look a rabbit!"
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 10:22 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nighingale/Alpha/ F/M: Wander, Sparrowhawk, Kira Open
-
I stare and try to keep my temp. level. "Kira, yes. Hawk was the name of my brother. He died a long time ago." I look down. "I try not to think of him." I look up and take a breath. "Let's go hunt." I say before any more questions can be raised.
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 10:28 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira|female|pup|mentor: nightingale|mentions: nightingale, sparrowhawk,wander
"Okay!"she'd say as she pick the rabbit back up as she didn't want to leave it she'd look at nightingale
And could tell she was sad she'd say "sorry for asking" she'd look at nightingale as she spoke then gave the rabbit to her
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 10:42 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nighingale/Alpha/ F/M: Wander, Sparrowhawk, Kira Open
-
"No, Kira, It is fine." I lick my appretice and smile. "I was due to remember him anyway." I follow my pack mates and feel better. I fall back to whisper in Kira's ear. "And you are right. Sparrowhawk is a little specil to me." I wink and speed up.
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 10:51 AM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira chuckled and caught up to the others she'd run a bit Kira tripped over a stone but got back up shed look at her paw then walked again acting like nothing happeneded as she didn't care she got hurt she'd still catch up
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 11:29 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | Deputy | F | M: Nightingale, Sparrowhawk, Open
-
Wander nodded and took off, out-running them. She followed the scent trail through the forest until she had to slow down to rest her legs. "We're almost there I think."
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 12:37 PM

Akitatheaki

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kira would be tired but kept following the others as she didn't even know the way back she'd try and stay near nightingale she'd see a rabbit but ignored it as she didn't want to get distracted and wanted to focus
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 02:17 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Pendugo - Male - Fighter - Mention(s) - Leaf

(I'm sorry I'm late, and this reply isn't my best... I'm writing it at 6am on Notepad on the bus)
I inclined my head slightly in acquescience, and fell into step beside her naturally.
We began trotting back to the den in what I felt as a companionable silence. I was content, after all, as I had accomplished what I set out to do when I left the den to go look for Leaf - a bit of companionship to snap me out of my circle of thoughts. And what awkwardness would I have had towards her anyway? She was one of my inner circle of friends and I had no intention of ever moving her out of it.
Granted, she might have been acting slightly differently to me recently, but I saw no wrong in that.
And as for what I thought of her as...
I don't actually know. I still considered her as one of my closest inner circle, but the web of feelings I had about her was too difficult to process just yet.
Especially as the subject of said feelings was trotting in step beside me right now.
I shook my head, getting rid of the annoying droplets of water on my forehead - making sure none of i hit Leaf - while mentally pushing aside my earlier thoughts for thinking over later.
"What do you think the others have gotten up to since we left?" I idly asked Leaf, trying to stop my new circle of thoughts from becoming too prominent in my mind and instead concentrating on something else.
(Welp, I didn't realise how long it was until now O_O)
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 02:43 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award
Sparrowhawk/Male/Hunter
He was silent. He hadn't known that she'd had a brother. He wondered how Hawk had died? It was really sad. He subconsciously brushed his shoulder against hers as they kept walking, and quietly murmured, "Sorry about your brother." He hoped that Kira wouldn't tease him about this later, but he had to make sure that Night was okay. Even though being close to her was making his heart beat so fast...
Flames of hope [Open!]May 20, 2024 03:24 PM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander | Deputy | F | M: Nightingale, Sparrowhawk, Kira, Open
-
Wander slowed down as the group neared teh deer. She peeked through the brush before turning back to the others. She looked at Nightingale. "Do you want to lead the hunt or should I? It'll be good for Kira to learn how pack hunt together."

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us