That's me lol
7 pregnant females with 8 den space
At least they're staggered lol
 Insane Sanity
09:06:44 Insane | Sanity
Nice! xD 15 is what...45pups? O.O
 Transcendence
09:06:31 free palestine
My mom right now basically. I literally stopped epxloring because my mom and sibling are at their shenanigans again lol heckk
 Boeing
09:06:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Conned
I know what forum 59165 is.
 Continental Wolves
09:05:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
15 pregnant females, thats enough for today now off to explore to see how many moves I can get through in 3 hours
 Insane Sanity
09:05:18 Insane | Sanity
Transcendence
Yes
 Zeraphia
09:04:58 Vah stalks forums
Uggghh

I was bored so I tried to draw and I just could not draw anything /good/ and instead I sat there frustrated with my arm.
 Apothecary
09:04:07 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote please
 Transcendence
09:03:58 free palestine
Random but anyone else dislike the whole live alone/die alone/every person for themselves/owe people nothing type of mentality. But on hard mode.
 Convivial
09:03:20 You've been Conned
Boe
Bookies why don't you wanna vote?
 Apothecary
09:02:26 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Boeing
09:01:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Convival
Nope. Never again
 Boeing
09:01:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
My kneecap should be able to do it.
Mayhaps. She should be bred though lol
 Convivial
09:00:46 You've been Conned
Hey guys please vote!!
-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
08:58:32 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
-WP Click-
Yes >.> but shes going to be bred to my Axanthic + SV stud
 Tech
08:57:16 
Spoopy
I will one day get you eye candy wolves that day is far away
 Continental Wolves
08:56:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tech
Nah, I always have 200+bones at a time but never have enough eye candy wolves
 Tech
08:55:42 
Spoopy
So you get bones
 Boeing
08:55:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
Is my kneecap part of that cohort lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4 

Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 4, 2024 08:33 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
B
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 4, 2024 08:43 PM

Noquisi

Neutral

Give Award
@Dawnforest
As you continue to watch the cat, it keeps slowly making it's way in the opposite direction of you. it seems like it might be going somewhere. Maybe back to where it normally sleeps? After all, it is getting a bit later and the cat has probably already eaten. You follow the cat and watch from a distance, making sure not to get too close, and notice it has a large plump squirrel in its mouth. Maybe she has kittens that she has to bring food to?... She slinks into a small space beneath a fallen tree and you lose sight of her, but it doesn't seem to have an opening on the other side of it. Maybe that's her nest! You might've gotten really lucky.
-
Will you:
A. Approach the fallen tree to get a closer look
B. Continue to keep your distance
C. Look somewhere else, you might've just lost her
D. Slowly walk over there and figure out if you can still see her
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 08:14 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
o-o
A. Coax it down with Salmon
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 08:59 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
D
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 09:47 AM

Noquisi

Neutral

Give Award
@Dawnforest
You begin to slowly approach the log, trying to get a closer look. As you near it, you can't see much. You might have to get closer. When you're about five feet away, you see a grey tail sticking out of the opening between the ground and the log. She's still there! You conclude that there must be a small hole beneath the log, which is probably where the cat normally takes shelter and sleep. Or maybe there are kittens? The cat shifts, revealing two small faces. You can't tell what color they are in the darkness of the hole, but you can tell that they are kittens, and are large enough to be weaned by now. What luck! You could bring not one, not two, but three cats home today! But you have to be careful about you approach, because you don't want to spook the cat or have her getting defensive over her kittens.
-
A. Slowly approach the log
B. Lay down some food for the cat and see if she'll notice it
C. Crouch and wait for her to notice you
D. Make a small noise to alert her of your presence
E. Try to sneak up on her
-
@Rogue Wildfires
(What is that face for? Lol)
You take a piece of salmon out of your bag, and hold it up so the cat can see it. When she sees the salmon her face perks up a bit, but she still looks nervous. Though, she isn't hissing, and her body language doesn't seem aggressive, just a little bit tense. You make some licking noises to try to coax her down, and it works. But she stops a few branches above where you're holding the salmon, cautious about approaching you. It makes sense though, since she's feral and probably hasn't closely interacted with a human in her life. You decide the best course of action is to lay the salmon down on the ground, and take a few steps back. This seems to do the trick, as she climbs down the tree the rest of the way and quickly eats the piece of salmon you put down for her. Once she's done eating, she licks the residue of her face and looks up at you, as if to ask if you have any more. She sure was hungry!
-
A. Toss her some more salmon
B. Offer her more salmon, but see if she'll approach you for it
C. Try to coax her over without giving her any more food
D. Try to approach her
-
@KateXiX
Upon your arrival at the farm, you notice a few things. Around you, there are many places to look for cats that could be promising. There is a cornfield with lots of dead cornstalks, so there could be a cat hunting or playing in the tall plants there. There is also a large barn, so it'd be pretty easy to find a cat taking a nice nap in there. As well as the barn and the corn field, there is a large farm house, where cats could have gotten in and be looking for nice shelter. Looking around, you also notice there are lots of fields that likely held cows or horses, so there could be cats roaming over there as well. Time to pick where you want to search!
-
A. The abandoned farmhouse
B. The old barn
C. The corn field
D. The fields

Edited at August 5, 2024 10:45 AM by Nikwasi
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 11:34 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
B
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 11:51 AM

KateXiX

Darkseeker

Give Award
B. The old barn

Edited at August 5, 2024 03:35 PM by KateXiX
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 11:51 AM

Noquisi

Neutral

Give Award
@Rogue Wildfires
You take some more salmon out of the bag and extend your arm towards her a bit. When she catches sight of it she begins to creep towards you, very slowly. She walks about five steps and then stops, looking at you. You extend your arm a bit further, and make a small clicking noise. She starts walking again, slightly quicker. As she gets close enough to reach the salmon, she takes it and backs up a couple steps to eat it. She inspects your body language. You are trying to look as non-threatening as possible, crouch down to make yourself shorter and making sure she won't think you will try to hurt her. She continues to closet watch you, and finally she begins to approach you again. This is a good sign! You didn't even have to offer her salmon this time. Cautiously, she walks up to you, and sits down about 2 feet in front of you. While she is pretty wary, she doesn't look like she'll run or try to bite or scratch you. Since she's so close, you'll have to be super careful about making any sudden moves in case she gets scared. After sitting there for a moment, the cat seems to be semi-relaxed, beginning to lick her paws. What will you do next?
-
A. Try to reach out and pet her
B. Offer her more salmon (won't subtract any more uses :p)
C. Wait and see if she'll approach you on her own
D. Try to grab her
-
@KateXiX
(In the future, not using quotes will help the forum stay clutter free! I'll know what you're responding to. :)
You walk up to the old barn and enter it. By the looks of it, this was a horse ranch. There are some stalls, an old tack room, a hay loft, and a shower stall. In the horse stalls, there are big leftover piles of hay that's probably have some mice hiding in them. Looking at the stall doors, there are also scratch marks where one of more cats could have been climbing to get into the stalls, possibly hunting mice. Up in the hayloft it looks to be nothing but large haybales, along with some straw and some old farm supplies. In the tack room, there are some dusty horse blankets on the ground and broken down old tack. It seems like whoever lived at this farm left in a hurry. You investigate around you, looking for any signs of cats being in here besides the scratch marks on the wood. You don't see much, so you might have to look around more to find a cat. Where will you look?
-
A. In some of the horse stalls
B. In the hay loft
C. In the tack room
D. Go to the corn field
E. Go to the old horse
F. Go to the fields

Edited at August 5, 2024 12:01 PM by Nikwasi
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 11:54 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
•o•
C
Rivers Interactive Cat Adopt Shop! FullAugust 5, 2024 12:14 PM

Noquisi

Neutral

Give Award
@Rogue Wildfires
(this one's gonna be kinda short, sorry)
You continue to stay still, looking away from the cat so she doesn't feel scared. You're there for a couple long minutes before she starts to approach you, curious. As she gets close, she stretches her neck a bit to sniff your hand. She licks it a couple times, likely licking the extra residue from the salmon off your hand. She seems to trust you, or she might just be curious about you. She backs up looks up at you with her beautiful sage green eyes, watching your every move. Even though she backed up, she is only about a foot away from you now and she doesn't seem scared at all. Looks like she was hungry enough for the salmon to get her to trust you a bit. How will you go about this now?
A. Try to pet her now
B. Offer her one more piece of salmon (again, won't take up another use)
C. Try to pick her up
D. Put some salmon in the cat carrier to try and lure her in

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us