Wolf Play : Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}
Chatbox
 Eternity
08:07:50 ET
Wilvy
Shhh everyone knows mush spent on breeding doesn't count.

Distant-lands
Super observant of her! I'm 100% sure I would have missed them LMAO. I forget Apollo's tear marks and they're in integral part of his character 😭😭😭
 TKO
08:07:48 
distant

of course!
please, i'm sure they'd love to hear that
 Eternity
08:06:07 ET
starmutt
Everyone I've spoken to who uses it says it crashes a bunch. But I'm always glad for new image hosting sites! They're in short supply.

Huh, maybe that's why mine has gone down.
 distant-lands
08:05:48 katy | beetle
ET,
thanks ^^
yeah! they're pretty faint and the shade is very similar to her fur color so i'm surprised Vah picked up on that detail *^*

TKO,
thank you ^^ vah's art is my addiction
 Wilverbeast
08:05:31 Will
@Etea

Listen

The -3000-4000 mush is my problem 😂

I wanted those breedings so bad,,,
 starmutt
08:05:12 marsh | they/it
@ET
it's never crashed for me but maybe i'm just lucky 😭

honestly my imgbb went down fully after i uploaded 1003 images
 Eternity
08:04:31 ET
Wilvy
😭

I feel so bad for all forest explorers LMAO

Distant-Lands
As am I! :0 it looks awesome.
I never realised Beetle had two lil dots on the shoulder!
 distant-lands
08:02:50 katy | beetle
ET,
yess! i'm in love with the way she drew beetle :')
 Wilverbeast
08:02:41 Will
500 mush earned in an hour

Only in a ..2500+ deficit from earlier this week >>
 TKO
08:02:40 
distant

Awhh, love to see Vah's art

Super cute! :3
 TKO
08:02:19 
starmutt

Filegarden? never heard of it 😳
 Eternity
08:01:48 ET
Distant
Omg, Vah art :0
Vah draws cats so well, that looks awesome *^*
 Eternity
08:01:19 ET
Oh god doesn't filegarden crash more than postimg? 😭

I tried to switch to imgbb but it's literally always down for me.
 starmutt
07:59:55 marsh | they/it
me trying to convert people to filegarden knowing i'll be responsible if Grant ever stops running filegarden
 distant-lands
07:59:52 katy | beetle
-Click-
i was blessed with more artwork of beetle :D
 TKO
07:59:17 
starmutt

it's carried me for years man but sometimes 😒
 starmutt
07:58:34 marsh | they/it
postimage my beloathed
 TKO
07:57:39 
Logging into my Postimage account fixed it lol
 TKO
07:57:06 
starmutt

I'm getting a 503 error code for my entire gallery, might just be me then :0

Rogue

Thank you! Good to know
 Messiah
07:55:51 
Oh, ok thanks Fairy Tail Wolves!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Spotted Hyena : +5
Copperhead : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   34 

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 7, 2024 10:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oooooooooo
that is amazing.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 19, 2024 08:46 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I thought drawing on an ipad would be easy but it's like learning how to draw all over again. Anyways, here's a REALLY rough Victory sketch. Had trouble with her wings. And mushroom cat
And here's the bulk of sketches!! <333 Travis is still my obsession lol. Here's two designs I have of him! So a little lore, Travis, like Daniel, was a late bloomer when it came to his second form! Usually, people get their second form when they're a toddler. But Travis' form didn't come through (His father used spells to supress the second form, and Travis' Tricier traits the best he could, but Travis' magic was too strong). When someone doesn't have/ develop these second forms by the time they're like 7, it's possible they actually have a medical disorder. (I don't have a name for it, but it essentially like a chronic illness? I need to do more research though)
-
ANYWAYS, eventually, Travis gains his second form (after almost getting killed). And his father is NOT happy. I did want to flesh out how different his design could be, without changing well... anything. Other than 'altering' a few of his features and adding scars, there are no new features for him! Just that feel of a different man... or dragon I should say. The tired look in his eyes in his later form compared to the larger yet focus pupils in his younger years. The only new item is his wife's ring! And the crown I guess. Travis used to keep the ring on Stacey's sword. That was until he passed down thr sword to Daniel. He then kept the ring while still wearing his own. It's not a big ring with a big rock. In fact, there's no diamond on her wedding ring. When the two lovebirds escaped (stacey stealing from her rich father) they used whatever money they had to start brand new. And Travis had nothing. But Stacey didn't care <333 (I LOVE HIM SO MUCH)
_
-
Rant over!
Also, if you're seeing this and I owe you art, please don't think I'm avoiding it! These are plane doodles from my recent trip! Just got home and I'm sick, so it may take me some time. Thank you for being patient.

Edited at June 19, 2024 08:47 PM by ScardeyKat
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 20, 2024 03:32 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
iPad definitely takes a lot to learn that's for sure. But you're doing fantastic for just learning! Keep up the fantastic work!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 21, 2024 07:45 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you so much! I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it but it's crazy how different drawing on a wacom is from an Ipad
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 21, 2024 07:53 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, I couldn't do Travis without doing Daniel <333 Unfortunetly for our little guy, he doesn't live a long life (he doesn't die in the series, don't worry). I think he only lives to maybe 28-30? Due to his sickness, he has these splotches on his skin and scales. The splotches on his skin are itchy in his younger years, but as he grows older, they spread, however they are no longer itchy. His horns and spikes grow, but not nearly as large as his fathers, and are still dull. His scales are brightly colored in his younger design, but again, due to the sickness, they become dull and splotchy later in life. The 'teardrop' scales wain, and if he were to live longer, they'd completely disappear. Not because of anything, just because he's getting older, and Tricier's tend to change when they get older. The last detail is his eyes. They become tired, as dealing with his illness, even with treatment, isn't easy. I think he does his best to act strong, especially in front of his kids (don't have designs for them yet) because he doesn't want them to worry, even though he knows he won't be with them for long. I also believe he has these 'quiet' days. Anyways, here's my baby, I love him <33333
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 23, 2024 07:28 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finished ref sheet for Voxtexy! So sorry for the long wait e.e Loved this one!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 23, 2024 07:30 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Omg! Stace! :00

That looks absolutely awesome :D love the eye panel, they're so shiny.
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 23, 2024 08:11 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hehe thank you so much!!! My favorite part to draw is always the eyes but most times you can't even see the eyes in my drawings ^^' (That and I love working with blues and purples)

Eternity said:
Omg! Stace! :00

That looks absolutely awesome :D love the eye panel, they're so shiny.

Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 23, 2024 08:25 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yoooo nice!!
Kats Art |Criticism & comments welcome}June 24, 2024 10:05 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
-
-
Three headshot/pfps for Weest! Very long overdue e.e Gonna try and get more out!

Forums > Artwork > Art Gallery
   1   ..    26    27    28    29    30   ..   34 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us