Wolf Play : Vox's Inconsistent Stories
Chatbox
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:37:15 Bau
Pigeon

I had a few interesting experiences over the last two months, but everything's also looking up for me aswell, it's great to hear you've been so good!
 Pigeon
04:36:10 Bird
Bau
Very busy. But overall great, everything has been going up for me lately! How about you?
 Zeraphia
04:35:35 Vah is old :(
Sky

If you go down to your female that you want to bed with, it's easier that way and you don't have to pay even if they're up for public breeding.

That's how I've done it.
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:35:07 Bau
Pigeon

Hi!!<3
How have you been??
 Feiella
04:34:35 Fei the writer
skyliner
I see a pretty wolf?
 Pigeon
04:34:15 Bird
Bau
Just popping in for a bit, hello <3
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:33:38 skyline/33/lover
-WP Click- see?
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:33:34 Bau
Omg is that pigeon- I haven't seen you in forever what-
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:33:26 skyline/33/lover
he isint?
 Feiella
04:33:03 Fei the writer
skyline
that is only if your wolves are for public breeding. Remove them from breeding then you can breed with in yur pack
 Serpents
04:32:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anone up for an rp pm me
 Demon Mistress
04:32:33 The Scary Mod
@Skyliner
Those males you put up for public breeding, Make them unavailable then there wont be a price
 skyliner33lover2.0
04:31:24 skyline/33/lover
why do i haft to pay for me to breed within my pack
 Pigeon
04:31:23 Bird
How have y'all been?
 Eternity
04:31:21 ET
BlueOpal
I appreciate that a lot! :D

-
LMAO I'm glad you guys like the spinning, I should really make some eye-friendly spinny palettes, the ones I've currently got as premades are uh... Have very split opinions on them.
 Zeraphia
04:30:53 Vah is old :(
Sketchy wrecky testy

I have regretty
 Feiella
04:29:45 Fei the writer
night howlers
yes it is common
 -Sweet-Poison-
04:29:06 Bau
Oh I should not have starting spinning- new pass time until my explore refreshes lol
 night howlers 2.0
04:28:12 
is it common for wolves to be prego over 91 hours?
 Salem
04:28:10 Chat Hurts My Soul
Needs some riders :P
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Black Bear : -2
Death Adder : -2
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1    2 

Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 7, 2023 10:19 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
100% edited it right after posting it lmaoo
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 7, 2023 10:21 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
xD
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 9, 2023 05:04 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Love Remi x Leon
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 11, 2023 02:09 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Minor edits made to Butterflies as well as a fancy new art piece to go with the scene!

Many thanks to ET for the fantastic and amazing art piece! I absolutely dig ordering art based off of writing, so you best bet I'll have more stories here that'll get art!
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesOctober 11, 2023 02:16 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Totally not stalking this just waiting for you to post :)
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesJune 14, 2024 02:27 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Star.

"My mom used to tell me to look to the stars whenever we lost someone. She believed that whenever you looked at the night sky, that the brightest star up there was them looking down on us. I hope it's true, or else I'm here for no reason."

Jethro was laying on his back in damp grass, his orange eyes staring up into the clear night sky, focusing on the brightest star he could find. His cheeks were flush, his eyes were full of water- tears on the brink of rolling down his porcelain skin. He wore sweatpants and shoes. His shirt tossed aside. One of his hands rested above his head as the other absentmindedly traced the blue ink on his skin. He laughed bitterly, biting down on his tongue as he blinked the tears away.

"I miss you… more than you could know. You had big plans for your life. You were going to make a difference in this fucked up place. Instead I'm here and I have nothing to give. Why couldn't you just save yourself? Did you have to lay down your life for me like that?"

He paused, drawing in a deep breath as he tried to keep himself composed. His heart heavily thudded in his chest, each pulse was loud, drowning out the sound of the crickets chirping all around him. His eyes were full of tears again, and this time he did nothing to stop them from rolling down his face. A heart-wrenching, guttural, sob slipped passed his sealed lips.

"Dammit. How could you? You could have easily moved on, found a new partner to start a family with. Why did you have to do it?"

Jethro was mad at himself. He hadn't even proposed to her and she still risked her life for his. She lost her life to save his. He never wanted his life to come before hers, and somehow it did. It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. He drew in quick and shallow breaths, panic settling into the marrow of his bones and threatening to undo his composure like a cat unraveling a ball of yarn. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to stop what was coming. Hell, he wasn't sure if he could even stop it at this point. The guilt, shame, fear, anger, and sadness weighed heavy on him like an anvil was set on his chest, pinning him to the ground. His face felt numb, small pinpricks dancing on his cheeks. The feeling akin to a limb being restricted of blood flow or as he would call it, TV static.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you! It should've been me!"

He yelled, voice hoarse and laced with hurt as his walls came crashing down all at once. Waves of emotions pulled him under, drowning him as tears freely streamed down his face. He was breathing frantically, his hands shaking and body tembling as he began to sob, muttering curses inbetween each breath. His gaze remain fixated on the night sky, never straying from the bright star. If she was up there, did she see him? Was she even looking down on him? What would she think? What would she say? Jethro knew she'd be mad that he had even suggested that he should've died instead. He knew that she'd also want to comfort him, she was always caring like that. Right now he wanted nothing more than to lay by her side, holding her in a warm embrace as he drew in scent. Something about the way she smelled comforted him, he'd never forget the perfume she wore.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you."

Jethro's voice was barely louder than a whisper.

"Thank you for being part of my life. I only wish that I could've stolen one last hug. I'll try to move on, for you. Just… please don't forget me, yeah? I know you aren't here anymore, I'm not sure how memories work after death… but please don't forget how much I loved you. Please don't forget me."

He laid in the grass, staring up at the starry sky until slumber claimed him.

(Featuring: Jethro)

Edited at June 14, 2024 02:28 AM by Voxtexy
Vox's Inconsistent StoriesAugust 6, 2024 10:05 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hot Chocolate

"Jeth, babe, why do you insist on calling me your little strawberry?"

Jasper was laying across Jethro's chest, his arms wrapped around his waist as his head rest against his neck, his breath hot against the taller man's neck. Jethro hummed, absentmindedly rubbing small circles on Jasper's lower back, his other hand resting on the redhead's shoulders, "Well, Jas, your hair is red, for one. Two, you're smaller than me. A little strawberry." Pausing, he smiled softly, a chuckle escaping his lips, "Would you prefer tomato? Cherry? Raspberry? I just think strawberry… flows nicely." Jasper huffed, placing a soft kiss on his boyfriend's neck, "You're insufferable, Jeth." Jasper liked him, a whole lot, and despite his own words he really liked it when Jethro made a nickname for him, he was too sweet- always had been, even when he was a bit of an asshole. He'd never understand how he had gotten so lucky. Jethro is an absolute angel of a man. Even when everyone thought he was mean, or too serious, or secluded- he had always seen beyond the carefully crafted stone walls the man had built around himself.

"You're an angel."

His words were soft, full of love, because he really did love the man. It scared him sometimes, how much he truly cared for him. Jethro knew about his fear, and always reassured him that he wouldn't ever go anywhere. He was here to stay, through thick and thin. By gods, if that didn't prove how fucking angelic and wonderful this man was. Jethro was always adamant to say he was just an average guy, doing the least he could, but Jasper always insisted. As much as he wished that people, by default, were that kind, he knew it wasn't true. That was why he appreciated him so much more. The man was far too humble to see just how incredible he was. Jasper wanted to strangle the people that had made Jethro so hesitant to accept himself, to see himself for who he truly was. He never deserved to be demeaned, to have his feelings cast aside… none of it. So, Jasper was here and he would always happily remind his boyfriend about how amazing he was.

"I don't deserve you."

Jethro's words were quiet. The white-haired man tightening his hold on the smaller man, his bright orange eyes staring up at the ceiling of their room, his eyes focusing on the small glow in the dark stars Jasper had put up for him. The redhead was a blessing. Just when he had thought he would never have the luxury of feeling love again, he met the fiery and flirty man when he took up a job at a coffee shop. The two got along incredibly well from day one. Playful banter and flirts filled the shop when they were on shift together. They danced like that for a while, six months exactly. Their coworkers were surprised it had taken them that long to realize that they liked each other. They had even placed bets on how long it would take and who would be the one to ask the other out.

Jethro would always remember the day Jasper asked him out.

It was a rainy day, Jethro was making some hot chocolate, and Jasper had asked him if he knew how to make a caffeinated hot chocolate. Jethro, as blind as a bat, was happy to show him the magic of mixing coffee and hot cocoa together. The smaller man was at the counter, working the machines as Jethro instructed. Jethro, bless the guy, was standing behind him, his arms on either side of the redhead. His hands rested on top of Jasper's as he moved them, showing him what he needed to grab and how he needed to mix things. He was blissfully unaware of the proximity of their bodies, and didn't think much of how he was practically encasing the smaller man with his body. Jasper played along, happily letting the white-haired man invade his personal space, letting him guide his hands wherever. He had thought Jethro knew how intimate their interaction was at first, but it was clear that the man really didn't understand what the proximity between them meant to him. He had made the first move, playfully turning around and spraying a dollop of whipped cream on his nose.

Jethro had been absolutely stunned, his face flushed with embarrassment as he looked down at Jasper. The redhead laughed, reaching up and whiping the whipped cream off of his nose and onto his thumb, and then he had fucking ate it, right then and there. Their chests were a hair away from touching, the proximity had even made Jasper flustered. He wasn't even sure what he was doing anymore, but he knew he was doing something good when Jethro smiled. It was genuine, warm, and so was he. God, he loved everything about this man. Jethro then had the audacity to take the whipped cream can and spray a dollop onto Jasper's nose, making the redhead gasp dramatically, "Jethro Winters, you absolutely did not just do that!" Jethro's chest rumbled when he laughed, one of his hands finding it's way to rest on Jasper's hip as the other moved up to gather the whipped cream from the smaller man's nose, and just like he had done moments ago, he proceeded to eat the whipped cream and grinned, "All's fair in love and war, Love." The nickname had rolled off of his tongue way too easily, but before he could even have the chance to panic about his choice of words, Jasper smiled at him brightly, "Say that again."

"Love?"

Bless his heart, Jasper thought. His hands moved to cup the taller man's face, "Jeth, please make me the happiest guy ever. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jethro just about had a heart attack. Jasper wanted him to do fucking what? Time felt as if it was standing still, giving them this moment together. Jethro let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and he smiled, "Jasper Aldair, are you asking me out?" Jasper shrugged playfully, "It would seem so, big boy. So, what do you say? Do you wanna be the ice to my fire?" It was cheesy, the saying would've definitely worked better if Jethro had asked him to be the fire to his ice, but it worked the other way too, right? Jethro leaned into Jasper's touch, his bright eyes looking down into Jasper's gray eyes, "How could I say no to that?"

Thankfully the shop had been closed that day for training, god forbid anyone had to watch the two men shamelessly act like that on shift.

Jethro shifted on the bed, opting to lay on his side as he pulled Jasper into his arms, letting the redhead bury his face against his chest. His arms protectively wrapped around his boyfriend. There wasn't anything to protect him from, not in the safety of their own home, but it made him feel better to know that he was holding him, that if anything happened, he was protecting the one thing he couldn't live without. It was drastic to admit that, yes, but Jasper had saved him from the hole he was in and put him back together without one complaint. He never once asked for anything in return, never made him feel bad for his feelings, and he never judged him for his past. Jasper was perfect, even when he got a little angry and fired up. He never got angry with him. He had no clue how he never caused Jasper any anger, but the man was just so composed, so sweet and beyond understanding, it was almost surreal to him.

Placing a soft kiss against Jasper's red hair, Jethro let out a content sigh as he rubbed the shorter man's back. He loved this, loved laying down in their bed together in the morning. Jasper always woke up after him, but Jethro never got up. He always waited, holding him close to his body, comforting and loving on him until he actually woke up. He could care less how long he slept in, never cared if Jasper woke up and fell right back asleep again. He loved to be in Jasper's company, even if it was silent. The feeling of his skin against his, feeling the rise and fall of his chest and feeling his heartbeat was more than enough for him. So, he would happily lay here and recall memories of them as he waited for his boyfriend to fully wake up, and when he finally did wake up? Jethro would be ready to give him a tender and loving kiss and he would happily get up to go to the kitchen to make themselves some breakfast and some bomb ass hot chocolate coffee.

(featuring Jethro and Jasper)

Edited at August 6, 2024 10:09 AM by Voxtexy

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us