05:56:21 
I can't find a peppermint bark wolf for sale
 Mistress Nyx
05:55:14 
I'm gonna keep them male then:3
 distant-lands
05:45:12 katy | beetle
nyx,
personally i think he'd do well as a stud :)

very pretty design by the way!
 Mistress Nyx
05:43:55 
Should i keep them male or make them female?
-WP Click-
 Celestial Saga
05:42:06 Queen / Jo
Enigma ohh i understand what you mean im behind on exploring now
 Warriors of Hyrule
05:41:53 
I forgot this was a thing -WP Click-
 Enigma
05:40:52 
Exploring for tonight. I slacked way too much today, so I will have to explore earlier tomorrow :') too much yapping in chat. I will be locking in
 Celestial Saga
05:39:19 Queen / Jo
Enigma what do you mean
 Enigma
05:31:47 
Heya rag

You've caught me on the tail end of my explore session *^* I think I might just call it quits
 MLadySkylar
05:29:18 P'Sky
And 3 trash boosts out of 4 litters x x
I am going to bed and staying there forget work
 MLadySkylar
05:28:20 P'Sky
This storm x.x
I am begging any higher being I don't lose power
 Night Shade
05:24:21 Graves | Chaos
So pretty

-WP Click-
 Urux
05:21:47 Urox
-WP Click-
Fantasy Heist RP :P
 Celestial Saga
05:17:02 Queen / Jo
Hello enigma
 Enigma
05:10:06 
@Red
Status report?
 distant-lands
04:54:35 katy | beetle
why does this mother bear hate all of my pups e.e she won't let any of them near her cub lol
 Silent Lakes
04:54:12 
It wasn't just me seeing the login move? XD I thought my phone was being weird

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Leopard : -3
Margay : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

MoonshadeJune 21, 2024 11:35 PM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will write about the pack's pasts and stories in this, and I'll be posting frequently, so keep a look out!
-
Chapter 1: Nightshade

Edited at June 21, 2024 11:35 PM by Moonnightshade
MoonshadeJuly 13, 2024 11:46 AM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nightshade stepped through the brush, growling. There's so many leaves here. It keeps getting stuck in my fur. He made it to the lake, that looked like it was made out of the cosmos. This was where Moon agreed to meet. So where was she? Nightshade threw back his head and gave a howl to the full moon. "Moon! Moon!" His cries echoed out through the mountains. His throat was so dry. Panting, he waded into the water. It seemed as if his exaugsten was like a coat of glue. But like a miracle, the water seemed to peel it right off of him. Nightshade dipped his head into the water and took a long drink. It seemed to fill him with energy. Suddenly, he heard a howl. Moon! He watched in horror as she half ran half stumbled into the clearing, he stomach cut open. A huge bear followed, rearing on it's hind legs. It was a grizzly bear, a very old one from the looks of it. He roared, his silver fur shining in the moonlight. Nightshade jumped forward and raked his claws across his stomach. Roaring in agony, the bear swept out a huge paw, knocking both Nightshade and his mate back. Moon's eyes shone with fear. Nightshade leapt in front of her. "The pups!" He called. "Are they okay." Moon gave a bark full of pain. Nightshade knew the answer, his head clouded with grief, quickly turning to fury. He gave a howl to the moon and his Galaxy wings erupted from his back. He jumped forward and scratched at his throat and hind legs, anything his deadly claws touched. Until finally, the bear ran. Without a second thought, he turned and ran towards Moon. Full of sorrow, he lifted one dead pup after another out of her stomach. He was just picking up the last one when it gave a small whimper of pain. Nightshade gasped. He gently set it down it lightly touched his chest with one paw. He was still breathing! His whines grew louder as he panted. He was thirsty. He helped Moon to her feet and took them into the lake. As if by magic, Moon's wound began to close up until there was nothing but a scar. The pup began to lap up water, whining in appreciation. While his mate and pup splashed lightly in the water, Nightshade gently buried his pup's littermate's. His other pups. The bear had tried to kill everyone he loved. But he hadn't sucseeded. His mate was alive. His pup was alive. Moon approached him with the pup, sitting down next to him. "What shall we name him?" Nightshade looked at his pup, full of pride. "Welcome Blackout. Welcome to your new home. Our new home."

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us