Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   15 

The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 20, 2023 09:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah exactly like that! Love Spork's response already! :D
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 21, 2023 10:34 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Aziz: "It's not exactly easy getting where I am now. It requires skill, charm, ferocity, leadership skills, and a certain something that . . . well, if you know you know. And frankly, most of the common freebooters on this ship don't have what it takes. No offense, it's just the truth. Of course I'm happy with my job. Especially in times like these, it's important to have someone like me on the ship. I'll make a great captain one day. As long as nobody swoops in and steals the position. As a random example."

Here's a question for everyone, what is your favorite thing about being a pirate?

Edited at November 21, 2023 10:35 AM by Freedom
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 21, 2023 06:11 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marcos: "My favorite thing about bein' a pirate? Honestly, I just like bein' on the water. I tried several different kinds of jobs, but none of them even compared to bein' on the boat." (He would never admit it but singing sea shanties and meeting pretty people helps)

how about favorite tavern food?

Edited at November 21, 2023 06:12 PM by Determined_Wolf
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 21, 2023 07:24 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
What is your favorite thing about being a pirate?
Gore: "Uh... It's what I can do best. It's the only thing I've really ever been, I think. Unless you count being a disposable part for the canons or being my pop's shadow for those first few years, but really, nothing much has changed."
Favorite tavern food?
Gore: "I guess it depends on where the tavern is, but anything with fish is good. I'm kind of scared to venture out of fish. What if I get a taste for something not easily accessible at sea? Best to stick with what I already eat daily."
(going to refrain from asking a question so people can catch up to those already put out there)
-
unrelated to question answering but I FORGOT to post my Gore face reveal heyuh for e RP (my art pretend i watermarked it)
his nose should be a little wider but oh well 💔
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 21, 2023 07:54 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
oh my god Gore face reveal- for starters, holy shit your art is great, but also that was not at all how I pictured him but I love it!! :D Man, I wanted to draw Marcos but my art is no where near as good!
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 21, 2023 10:07 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Aziz: "My favorite tavern food is mahshi. You probably haven't heard of it: it's an Egyptian dish. I've had some of the finest dishes a tavern can serve, but in the end the best thing is a taste of home."

Noé: "I'll eat just about anything. Grilled fish, kebabs, vegetable pie, flatbread, any kind of sweets. Fruit's a rare treat, not that we can get that at taverns. Suppose I'm partial to chicken."

. . .

That is AMAZING art of Gore. That hair, that nose, he looks so awesome! I was thinking the exact same thing as Determined: I was gonna try to do art of my characters, but I after seeing yours I couldn't even bear to look at mine :)

The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 22, 2023 06:50 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
thankee flutters my eyelashes
but also NO draw your characters if you want because i wanna see 🤬 don't compare your art quality to other artists !! you'll get to the quality you want eventually with enough practice
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 22, 2023 11:09 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Well, maybe I will try and draw them :) By the way, I was curious about the anchor issue. Because honestly, detaching the anchor seems like a viable solution. But we can't let them get away that easily! So maybe something should go wrong when they're detaching the chain? Not sure exactly what, though, I looked it up and it's so easy to do. Of course, with so few crew they probably couldn't get the ship to actually sail. Just drift.

The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 22, 2023 11:49 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
one problem i was thinking was how they'd stop the ship at a port if it even got to sailing, because without an anchor it could run aground or run into another ship. so that could be an argument they get into as they try to figure out if it's worth the risk or not
The White Tide Discussion ThreadNovember 22, 2023 11:54 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

That's a good point, though I do think they could just bail into lifeboats once they get close enough. Not a great option, but better than dying. Maybe they could actually try to anchor option and wind up running aground on the island. That way they'd still be stuck, still have access to the ship as a "home base," and we can explore that intriguing island.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us