mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    25    26    27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMay 19, 2022 09:33 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wait, but if this kid from the future is a decent student, they could blow these guys out of the water just by telling them about diseases and how vaccines work. August would hate this child while being totally enthralled at the same time.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMay 19, 2022 10:01 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Diseases weren't the same then as they are now, honestly.

People pretty much just had colds and fevers, and then there was a big one like tuberculosis. You died from all three if you were poor, and only the latter if you were rich. Half the characters would probably just stare with a "what's the flu?" or just not care xD

Edited at May 19, 2022 10:02 PM by Ebanon
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMay 19, 2022 10:50 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hey everyone! So sorry I've been so inactive, I took a much-needed mental health break. I'm feeling better now, though still a little stressed because of finals next week, but I should (hopefully) be back and active again! I'll try my best to get a post up soon!
Sorry again!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMay 20, 2022 08:15 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Oh man that would be cool! What if the student was training to be a medical person or maybe had to take care of their parents a lot and knew all about diseases and medicine so the kid would be able to take care of the others. Maybe they also got bullied a lot so the rest of the group teaches them to hold their ground!

Hey take your time!! Glad you're doing better though! We missed you tons here.

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMay 20, 2022 10:04 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lost, you're fine! Take care of yourself and get the proper amount of sleep. Summer is just around the corner, you can make this final stretch!!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionJune 8, 2022 04:56 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi, we had a blast with this rp and the discussion was always fun. The plotting, worldbuilding, and such. Thank y'all for joining it and for your compliments on both my character, writing, and world. I'm sorry to say this, but I am quitting WP and so this RP will be closed for good. Given that we haven't had a reply in a while, I'm assuming that this is dead, but I feel like I should still alert y'all. I will be taking down all information relating to this RP in the sign-ups. Again, thank y'all for joining, participating, and working for this rp and my ridiculously long affiliations sheet. Goodbye and farewell.

Edited at June 8, 2022 05:06 PM by Argos
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionJune 8, 2022 07:21 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
This rp was amazing! It truly was! I was just waiting for others to reply but I would like to think it will continue to live on in others ways. Please write this into a book a game or something! It was spectacular. Please read your pms and if this is the last we speak, I would like for you to know that you're an incredible person.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionJune 17, 2022 09:57 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I just realized none of the pm I sent went through sooooo I will just repeat myself. Okay so I am so SO sorry that the message didn't send to you because I have now written two full speeches that you will never see. Sorry. But I will try to summarize what I said in both speeches because for some reason these aren't sending to you.

First of all, I just want to say WOW. Wow, you have come a long way, wow, your writting is incredible, and wow, I am so inspired by the worlds and stories and characters you manage to create so easily. Your writing style is so fluid and I love how subtle some of the language you use to convey deep emotions is and I just love the personality of the people you create. Your writing is truly amazing and I hope you take your creativity and hardworking nature that pumps out so many words in a sign-up sheet or a post to good use. Maybe you can even make a book or a videogame off of your stories!

Second, you have truly been an amazing friend to me. From reading all of my brainstorming ideas to just being a genuinely kind person, I am reminded that nice people still exist in the world. I really hope you don't forget just how special you are, not because of your talent but your gentle demeanor.

Lastly, if you take away anything from what I have been summarizing from TWO SEPARATE SPEECHES that I wrote just for you, please remember to take your creative mind and caring soul with you wherever you go. If you have discord, I would love to stay in contact with you, but I understand if you want to distance yourself. Whatever you do in life and wherever you go, please remember just how amazing you are.

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 04:56 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wow, thank you for your words Determined. I originally got on to check on my auction, but I got caught up scrolling through my subscriptions and I'm glad I did. I decided to post it in this discussion in case our pms were broken.

Your praise really has gotten my creativeness whirling and I really want to write. I'm so glad that I've inspired you by my little twiddlings of fun. Determined, you're characters and you're writing have urged me to push myself. You're characters have such a spark in them so that they come alive with their flare and cheek. You've poured more time into this RP than what I expected someone to do and have gone beyond. Your questions and ideas helped me fuel this roleplay more than just my thoughts alone. Your own temperament is everything a roleplay host wants. Your eagerness to write, your full heart and energy being pumped into an idea. Likewise, never forget how great you are too.

Thank you for this summery. I can't imagine how the full speeches must've sounded if just the summery warmed me. You've been a great person to roleplay with and I'll hopefully get a book out in a few years or so. I don't have discord and thank you for understanding. Maybe someday you'll find this idea again. Hopefully it'll be bound and on a bookshelf.

--Argos
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionJune 18, 2022 06:55 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

If that day ever happens, post the title here. I'll be your first and definitely not last buyer. <3

I'm not crying you're crying

Edited at June 18, 2022 06:57 PM by Determined_Wolf

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    25    26    27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us