mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 01:02 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm not supposed to be up this late, but hey-

Nicolas Herran | 23 | Male | Unfair Knight | Page Five (...right? Or seven?)

-----------

What do the other people in the group mean to you?

Ivayla

She is one of his comrades, and nothing about her actions will likely ever change that truth. He finds her particularly intriguing and, truthfully, mesmerising, glad that rather than anyone, she is the one stripped of her title alongside him. Even if they're simply friends, she is one of- if not the most- exciting people he's ever been around.

Bjorn

It might take a while to get to know the gruff Ranger, but once he knows him, Bjorn would be like his new mentor. There's no one Saber would respect more, and no one the man would rather have to teach him how to be better. Bjorn seems to him to take the place of his father, becoming just who he doesn't quite have any longer.

Agnar

Despite Agnar not being born in nobility, Saber sees him as being equal. The way he acts, and the way he trains... he sees much of himself in the younger male, and will constantly try to test his abilities with one-man ambushes and heavily stacked fights when the man's unprepared. Aside from that, Saber will typically find him as a good, loyal friend, even if he knows many loyalties are compromised, especially where he's from.

Raywen

He notices her highly nervous nature, and tries his best to comfort her when it's needed. She, to him, takes the place of his little sister, and he would want to see nothing more than merely her happiness in all things. When he can, he tries to be a person she may never have had, growing up.

Cassian

The, obviously, best person to spar with. Both would likely play dirty, and both would probably enjoy the adrenaline gained from a quick match of near equals. To Saber, he seems to have too little honor and too much pride, but he believes that will change, being around quite the many who were far more honorable.

Drustan

He really, really hopes Diamond wins over Cassian. Diamond seems honorable to him, and he has a deep respect for anyone with honor and good intentions. If Diamond asked how to better use daggers, he'd show him. Likewise, he'd ask Diamond to show him how he's such a good thief. It doesn't bother him that he only likes men; rather, Saber would mess around and tease him with it in a friendly, impartial way.

Augustus

It's his fault. He dug his grave, now he has to lie in it.

Perhaps his thoughts might change, if he ever learns how shameful Rose is. Yet he's the only man Saber won't even attempt to understand.

Zahra

He likes her, even if mostly in a friendly manner. She's the most truthful person he knows, and if he approached her, he knows she would be the only person willing to have a decently intellectual conversation. Not to mention that she's a pretty good fighter too, right?

What do you think you mean to them?

Ivayla

Bjorn

Agnar

Raywen

Cassian

Drustan

Augustus

Zahra

Who would you immediately greet first at a reunion?

Hmm... Viper. With their knightly band-of-idiots (and he, particularly, does enjoy ale), they'd always have something interesting to say.

Play “Kiss Marry Kill” with each character

Ivayla (Disrespectful)—- Kiss

Cowardly Knight—

Bjorn (Experienced)—- Kill (he'd feel weird about kissing him, even if it was just platonic.)

Agnar (Novice)- Kill

Raywen (Novice)—- Kiss

Cassian (Thief)—- Kill

Drustan (Thief)—- Kiss (platonic, obviously)

Cartographer—

Augustus (Mage)—- Kill

Zahra (Egyptian)—- Kiss

You can save only three people from the group, who are they? Why?

- Bjorn -

Bjorn's an experienced ranger, and if anyone could possibly be more noble, he wouldn't believe it. He'd be a valuable asset on both the battlefield and in a camp, even if the company would be particularly silent and stoic.

- Viper -

Have to have some fun, right? Viper is someone he knows he can both trust and have fun with, even if she would be likely to get violent if he was too close to her. But if he could choose, he would choose her, in any group.

- ( Hmm ) -

Would you die for anyone in the group? If so, for who and why?

Yes, he would. Probably either Raywen or Viper. What can he say? He's got a soft spot for women, even if they're significantly independent.

Assign everyone in the group a type of animal they remind you of
(I have to revise this)

Ivayla (Disrespectful)—- A cat.

Knowledgeable and skilled, yet two-faced: one that simply seeks escape, and another that learned to be what others think she should be.

Cowardly Knight—

Bjorn (Experienced)—- A wolf.

He seems to be hardy and true to himself, noble yet on a scale that always leaves respect and admiration in his wake.

Agnar (Novice)—- A mountain goat.

This may seem strange, but he would be partially and occasionally docile, yet immovable and will fight if threatened.

Raywen (Novice)—- A dog.

They are kind, and joyous, yet get nervous in certain situations, sometimes needing someone around to make them less scared, but still have teeth.

Cassian (Thief)—- A weasel.

Sly, tricky, and willing to fight the dirty fight if it means they get to be free. Just like him, eh?

Drustan (Thief)—- A robin.

Robins take things, but mainly so they can build lives while communicating wildly with family and others who might help them. As peculiar a choice it might seem, Saber would think it fits him quite well.

Cartographer—

Augustus (Mage)—- Hmm. A tasmanian devil.

Scrounging around to make a living, sitting on the backs of others, and seemingly not sorry for anything they do, seeing as it suits them.

Zahra (Egyptian)- A raven.

Intelligent and chatty, yet deadly when they need to be, and only trustful of their own kind. Quiet and solemn, having the sort of smarts to seemingly know what the future brings.

Edited at March 31, 2022 11:10 PM by Ebanon
   Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 5, 2022 06:05 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
Raywen | 17 | Female | Novice Ranger | Page 4
~
Ivayla Prowze
Raywen is a bit uncomfortable and nervous around Ivayla. She is wary of the knight's cunning and keeps her distance, desiring to be on the safe side. Ivayla's unpredictability can make Raywen uncomfortable, as she feels that she always has to be on her toes around Ivayla. With some time her wariness will die down, but for now, she will stay on her guard.
Lord Nicholas "Saber" Herran
Raywen feels more comfortable around Saber than a few of the other members of the group because of his gentleness towards her; that however does not keep her from being a little uneasy around him at first;
Ragi Anforam Boros
Bjorn Einar
Raywen has a great deal of respect for her mentor. She admires his experience and skill, often wishing she could one day become as good a ranger as him. She deeply wants him to be proud of her, and tries her best to make him proud;
Agnar Solefair
Cassian Alaric
Raywen is not very fond of thieves, so being in the company of such a person can cause her to be a bit uncomfortable, especially since people in her profession are unpopular with thieves and similarly minded people.
Drustan/Diamond
Like Cassian, Raywen doesn't like the fact that he is a thief; not quite fond of his alias; once she knows more about him, she will warm up to him, and perhaps become a steadfast friend.
Ann Pekham
Ann's friendliness is enjoyable to Raywen, and she is glad someone in the group can be trusted to lift people's moods. Because the rangers are the ones most likely to find paths through the wild, she will have an interest in Ann's maps, and hopes to learn more about them.
Augustus Rose
Raywen has never met a mage before, and simply being around one is a strange experience for her. Because of her unfamiliarity with mages, she is a bit afraid of his magic. This fear will slowly go away, but for now, she tries not to show her unease and keeps at a safe distance. She is very interested in the fact that he can cook, as she assumed that a mage could do anything, including the conjuring of food. Although, this does not take away her wariness of his magic abilities, and she often wonders if he puts strange "magicy" things in the food.
Zahra
Because Zahra is from another timeline, Raywen holds her in awe, and might feel slightly fearful around such a prominent figure. This will pass in time, and as she becomes more familiar with Zahra, Raywen will be more welcoming towards her, and will be more open to conversation. She admires how Zahra can remain composed, and she wishes that one day, she can learn from Zahra how to control her own reactiveness.
Ivayla
Saber
Ragi
Bjorn
Raywen hopes that Bjorn thinks well of her, and she hopes that he sees potential in her.
Agnar
Cassian
Due to her profession, Raywen doubts that Cassian would be very welcoming towards her
Drustan/Diamond
Raywen is not very sure what Diamond thinks of her. She assumes that he does not fully trust her because of the fact that she is a ranger, and
Ann
Because of Ann's friendliness, Raywen doesn't think Ann dislikes her at all. Apart from that, she suspected that Ann does not take much notice of her because of her standoffish behavior.
Augustus
Raywen highly doubts a mage like August would even notice her. From the way he acts, and the fact that she is from a lower class family, she assumes that he does not think much of her.
Zahra
Like with August, Zahra's importance brings Raywen to believe that the Egyptian royal does not have a very high opinion of her.
Who would you greet first at a reunion?
You can only save three people from the group. Who are they?
- Bjorn
- Agnar
- TBD
Since Raywen doesn't know many of the people in the group, the people she would probably die for would be Bjorn and Agnar, her fellow rangers. However, once Raywen knows the group better as a whole, she would be willing to die for each and every one of them.
Assign everyone in the group a type of animal they remind you of.
Ivayla - A snake. Cunning, quick to strike, and could make their move at any time.
Lord Nicholas "Saber" Herran - The fox, a cunning creature who uses whatever means necessary to get the advantage.
Ragi - Hare.
Bjorn Einar - With his broad build and the force he wields, plus the tenacity and strength of his figure, he would mostly resemble a bear.
Agnar Solefair -
Cassian Alaric -
Drustan/Diamond -
Ann Pekham - Ann's incredibly cheery mood and chatty personality resembles that of a squirrel. Squirrels also has a lot of energy, just like Ann.
Augustus Rose -
Zahra - A peacock is what comes to mind, because of Zahra's proud and regal bearing.

Edited at April 6, 2022 08:36 AM by Wilderen
   Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 5, 2022 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(WIP)
(If you don't agree with anything then PM me!)

Ann Pakham | 28 | Female | Cartographer | Page #5

———

Diamond

Ann can see he’s a good guy, she really can but the fact that he’s a thief will delay any immediate friendship on her side. Lying for a purpose that doesn’t benefit everyone is a no go for her. Will this stop her from fully engaging in a conversation about anything or anything with him? Absolutely not, especially about the gods. They will probably get along just fine in the end but her biases will get in the way.

“How do you tell the difference between so many knives? Also, WHY exactly do you have so many knives?”

Augustus

A conflicting situation indeed. On one hand, he literally summoned an entire person out of nowhere, something more interesting than anything! On the other hand, Ann innately sees magic as a cop-out for lazy people (She wants to know about magic but would never use it, at this point in time). Having never seen magic before, she kinda confuses it as something that instantly solves all your problems.

She’ll probably instantly devalue any effort he makes if he uses magic to accomplish it.

“Hey, how exactly does your stick thing work? Does it do everything instantly or do you at least tell it what to do?”

Zahra

She honestly feels bad for the girl. Interesting research opportunity aside, she acknowledges the fact that Zahra is in a strange place she didn’t want to be with people she doesn’t wanna be with. However,

“Kk”

Ivayla

Jfjfjfj

Raywen

Agnar

Saber

Bjorn

A whole new treasure trove of knowledge! There are hundreds of nobles, dozens of royals, but only a handful of Rangers at any given time.

Ragi

Diamond

Augustus

Zahra

Ivayla

Raywen

Agnar

Saber

Bjorn

She hopes they can get along and have longer conversations than just a sentence or two.

Ragi

Who would you immediately greet first at a reunion? (optional)

-

-

-

Play “Kiss Marry Kill” with each character (optional)

Diamond

Augustus

Zahra

Ivayla

Raywen

Agnar

Saber

Bjorn

Ragi

You can save only three people from the group, who are they? Why?

-

-Zahra

-

“No offense, but I’d rather live thank you, I have a husband to get back to. If I HAD to choose then I'd probably go with ____

Assign everyone in the group a type of animal they remind you of (optional)

Diamond

Augustus

Zahra

Ivayla

Raywen

Agnar

Saber

Bjorn

Ragi

Edited at April 5, 2022 08:45 PM by Flower Field
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 3, 2022 09:04 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is a much more in-depth form of an affiliation sheet! I am super excited to see what everyone puts so far!!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 3, 2022 09:57 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
kiss/marry/or kill is weird
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 10, 2022 08:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
This discussion has been fairly quiet so how are you guys doing? Any ideas or thoughts on something we could set up like character arcs, friendships, etc?
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 10, 2022 08:24 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm doing fairly well; just a bit busy though. Before I set up my character's affiliation sheet, I have a question to ask: What kind of transportation does the group have? I know they'll have to do a bit of traveling, but I wasn't actually sure how they were going to travel.

Edited at February 11, 2022 05:58 PM by Wilderen
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 11, 2022 05:12 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Doing pretty good, Determined_Wolf, thank you for asking :) A bit overwhelmed, but good. How are you?

I'm not sure about the characters arcs - I usually just let them play out in-RP, and once something starts to develop I might reach out to people to coordinate it. I don't think Bjorn will know any of them before this - I think the apprentice rangers are supposed to come in, and then Bjorn will follow them.

Edited at February 11, 2022 05:12 PM by Freedom
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 11, 2022 05:32 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Same, but I just got a load of stuff off my belt so I am a lot happier now.

Yeah that makes sense. I am just a bit of an over planner when it comes to stories in that I plan out fifty different possibilities with different possible reactions my character might have. ^^'

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 11, 2022 09:53 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Wilderen said:
I'm doing fairly well; just a bit busy though. Before I set up my character's affiliation sheet, I have a question to ask: What kind of transportation does the group have? I know they'll have to do a bit of traveling, but I wasn't actually sure how they were going to travel.

I was going to let us decide as a group about travelling but I flat out forgot to ask (my memory is that similar to a goldfish's).

I think they should do a little bit of everything.

Argos' Transportation Idea
Before the Rangers
Maybe start off on horses and then they get hungry and supplies run out (they might've poorly prepared also in their rush. Or they got robbed in the night or something). They meet the rangers after eating one of their horses or something.
After the Rangers
So after the rangers join the group, the group is now fed by them as they are the only ones who can skillfully hunt. As they travel, their horses slowly die off. They do not have a horse each (rangers will). The cartographer will have an older pony. The mage will have to share with someone. The egyptian will have her own because she is royalty. One of the knights will probably have at a horse, the others won't. Then the thiefs will probably steal themselves horses. So there is a total of 8 horses.
7/8 left because 1 was eaten (probably the knight's)
6/8 left because 1 died of old age (probably the cartographer's)
5/8 left because 1 wandered off (maybe one of the thief's)
3/8 left because they had to sell 2 for something (maybe a map) (the other thief's and novice ranger)
2/11 left because 1 broke a leg (egyptian's)
0/11 left because of some cause of death (novice ranger's and ranger's)

These deaths will happen slowly over time.

OR they go down the river, but they use boats, thus they don't need horses so they just sell the animals.

What we need to decide on:
-Transportation
-Route into the Outcast Lands
-Where the Rift will be on the map (it will depend on which route we want our characters to take)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us