07:25:52 Silent, Lucid
Thoughts?
-Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:18 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 kycantina
07:20:12 ky
Salem, I think Astley is a beautiful option for him :)
 Apothecary
07:20:07 Medicinally Autistic
Wondering if I should profit off of the new boots. I have 700 moonflowers

I could always save my moon flowers too.
 Salem
07:15:42 Rumi
Name ideas? :3
-WP Click-
 Apothecary
07:14:09 Medicinally Autistic
Time to redo my pack page xD
 Hallow's Eve
07:11:08 Hallow, Eve
Man IÂ’m ready for classes to be over
 Vennenum
07:08:55 Venn/Venne
Moonnight - save them?
 Moonnightshade
07:07:58 
I have 3 wolf party tokens but my den is full and I don't have premium or apples :(
 Transcendence
07:03:49 free palestine
Imagine Eve banning all rick roll suspected links for the lols
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   42 

Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 27, 2021 11:22 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Welcome to the discussion

Feel free to talk about anything.

Those who are allowed to post

Sir Froggington

Tenebris Umbra

Edera

Freedom

Nez.ity

Red Moon

Invitations

Imperial Sands=

Polly=

Corpses=

Rising Shadows-?

Howling Dawn-?

Skor?

Ebanon?

no sign means that they are accepted and participating

= asked/accepted but isn't participating

-? invited

? should I accept

Edited at December 22, 2021 04:26 PM by Sir Froggington
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 28, 2021 03:11 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
For introductions please answer these questions
How many characters you want/can play? Favorite tropes, plots etc? Favorite character types? Preferred gender to play? Also ideas for a name for this roleplay, so that when we refer to this roleplay it's not confusing. I guess we can always use SGWR. Any plot or word building ideas you want to throw out there. Also when we make character sheets do I need to make a new thread?

Edited at November 28, 2021 08:09 PM by Sir Froggington
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 28, 2021 08:19 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Introduction

How many characters you want/can play?

Four is Usually my Comfortable Max, maybe more if some of them are more Side Characters. However, for more detailed characters, posts, plots, etc. I usually go with Two.
So: Two.

Favorite tropes, plots etc?

I'm a sucker for a good and dramatic Love Triangle. Messy love drama is sometimes my favorite because it leaves room for so many different outcomes, interactions, etc. Forbidden Lovers, for the same reasons. It's fun. I love drama. And Blood.

For Plots, I tend to prefer ones that are darker, tense ones that are well rounded and leave room for different plot points and subplot ideas. I do enjoy ones that allow for fighting and violence, a little bloodshed [or a lot] makes for a Happy Imp. But I do enjoy having some romance in plots too, I do think it brings a different kind of drama to plots that can be worked with on top of the other drama which leads to a more in depth plot.

Favorite character types?

I do love playing the bad to the bone character. The evil one. The bad guy. But I do have a habit of wanting a happy ending for my Villains. I just like villains more than heroes and think they deserve happiness too. Sometimes.

Typically I have my Main Character, and then a Character to Help with Drama and Plot Progression. Sometimes that is a more Villainous Character [if that isn't my main] or someone who's almost sole purpose is to exist to create problems.

Preferred gender to play?

I really don't mind either way. I tend to try and balance with having males and females, but I'm also comfortable playing all of one gender.

Also ideas for a name for this roleplay?

Unsure yet, I feel that comes based off the plot for the Rp.

Any plot or word building ideas you want to throw out there?

Not as of this moment, but if I do, I'll throw them out there.

Also when we make character sheets do I need to make a new thread?

I don't think it'll be necessary, I think they'll be fine on the Sign Ups thread we have.
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 28, 2021 08:31 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
My turn. :)

I can play as many as needed, though I'm usually best with playing maximum 2-3. I can better develop them and that way, they're not vague or rushed. So, I'd probably start with one or two for now.

The more drama, the better. You know I love torturing my characters, so I'll do anything to make them and everyone around them suffer. I enjoy loss, love triangles, right person wrong time scenarios, enemy concepts, etc. Some of my favourites usually have something to do with betrayal because it forces people to side with others. I also enjoy antagonistic things. Dark and sad are my go to with the inclusion of romance because, hey, it makes things more interesting.

Antagonistic, unfixable, or heartbroken ones are my favourite. Happy and preppy? No, my character must be broken or angry and have a shit ton of problems. It makes for better character development and more interesting relationships.

I don't mind either.

Also ideas for a name for this roleplay?

I propose we wait until we build the basic plot before coming up with one. It may be easier to name after we get an idea on what to begin with.

Any plot or word building ideas you want to throw out there?

I don't have specifics yet. I need to plan and think of some, so I'm sure I'll have ideas shortly.

I believe the current sign-up thread we have is good enough. Too much hassle for a new one.

Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 28, 2021 08:47 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

I generally prefer to play one or a max of two, but I might be able to juggle three if I absolutely had to.

I'm a pretty big fan of most plots that aren't totally worn out. I don't like "chosen one" plots and I don't like ancient wars much, but with a good roleplay group anything can be done well. Regarding what Imperial Sands said, I'm down for any of that. I'm not too good at romance, but I've never had a romance subplot between characters so it could be fun. Drama, blood, and darkness all sound good to me. I am a sucker for dystopian or noir-type plots, but I like fun and light-hearted ones too. And as for what Tenebris said, heck, if we're doing suffering and sadness, I will be quite happy to torment my characters. I'll probably laugh evilly as I do it.

I love all character types, but I prefer my characters a little bit weird. I'm always looking to play new kinds of characters, and usually either have something in mind I want to try out or build mine to interact well with the others'. I can play villains, traditional heroes, comic relief, love interests, weirdos, whatever is needed.

I've generally played primarily males, but I'm perfectly willing to play any sort of gender at all. I do have a male character I might want to use for this one, but if we need a female I can make a new character - that's always a blast.

Also ideas for a name for this roleplay, so that when we refer to this roleplay it's not confusing. I guess we can always use SGWR.

Well, since we know nothing about the plot so far, I don't have any ideas yet. But I'll start brainstorming once we start the plot up.

Any plot or word building ideas you want to throw out there.

A good play on the ideas of good and evil is always great fun, but I'll have to think more before I can really think of any great ideas.

No, I think you can just leave it where it is, no need for a new thread.

Edited at November 28, 2021 08:48 PM by Freedom
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 29, 2021 01:01 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

With group roleplays I like having two so that if one is waiting for an interaction, I have another one. I can probably go up to four, but any more than that and the quality goes down dramatically.

In pack roleplays, I like family relationships. It fleshes the pack out, and makes it feel more lived in if that makes sense. I also like doing heartbreak and characters sacrificing everything for someone who they love's happiness. When I go crazy and dramatic it's death or in a more love triangle situation it's giving them up, so they'll be happy. I also like having a character save another character's life and the implications that come from that.

I don't mind simple plots. I do like stuff to be character driven. I would like to try to do an enemies to lovers sometime.

I really like it when characters are diverse and different, especially in the same roleplay. I try to expand my abilities by trying new things, but I still feel like I've settled into types: timid and niceish, niceish, brats, snarky, or quiet.

I do like talkative and snarky. That's fun to write.

From previous roleplays where I just created characters because a space was needed I disliked it, because the character had no purpose and everyone had already decided drama, so they weren't open to my character, so it was a deadweight.

I really don't mind either way. Depends on if I have a character I am itching to use. I tend to try and balance with having males and females, because I don't want to lose the ability to do both. I've noticed I tend to do males in animal roleplays and it's more even in human roleplays.

I'm just throwing out some ideas to get the ball rolling I suppose.

juvenile/young adults leave a pack to start their own

established pack is being infiltrated by outsiders who are trying to take over

escaping from a ruthless pack

fighting over territory

hunger strikes, because of a harsh winter. You have to decide if you will work with anyone or if you are going to fight for the meager food that there is.

This pack only accepts capable members. To become a full fledged member, you must pass a test.

An alpha or beta dies and they have to figure out a new system without an heir.

A new alpha gains power.

The healer dies during an epidemic.

Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 29, 2021 07:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

[How many characters I can play]

I usually go for one but my max would be two, possibly three.

[Favorite Tropes/plots]

Enemies to lovers is always a good one. I typically like it to where they don’t even know the romance is happening, they just grow closer while being bastards to each other. Like stated a few times, love triangles are great too. I typically choose for my character to be the piner rather than the pined, as it's just more fun. I adore unrequited loves and such, aswell as one where the roles are a bit reversed, the female proposes to the male and chases after the male. And perhaps she’s a bit gruff and he’s some bubbly cry baby.

Stuff like that.

As for plots, I suppose one where the surface seems a bit normal, or even usual, but there are darker things going on in the shadows.. Kinda just a crooked crown. Crooked stuff. That was a bit specific but yea. Basically mystery and the thrill of unraveling it. Like there may be a perfectly sweet looking group of teenagers but delve a bit deeper and you find that they’re backstabbing and selling each other out for a bet or something. Idk, just things like that

[Favorite character types]

Sweet but psycho

Quiet baddie

Uncaring and snide

And when I do these types of things, I typically add no “secret sweet side” or shit like that, it just defeats the purpose for me. If I’m making a mean character, you’re getting mean. But even then It’ll be sensible enough to where relationships can actually form. I also like the bubbly,indifferent, and troublemaker characters as well. Lets not forget some where there are no “good” qualities. Like for example, no “He’s a coward but will still tear your throat out if you mess with his family” I try not to make my characters a good quality for every bad one.

[Preferred Gender to play]

Male

But I could play female if it is desired.

[Name idea for RP]

This’ll be easier to think about when we have a solid plot outlined. I don’t wanna say we do a title about butterflies and then the plot turns out to be something about slugs and bones

[Plot/worldbuilding ideas]

I like the idea of young adults setting off on their own, sounds cool.

-Different couples set out for a sneaky “vacation” but something along the way causes dispute and breakups. Everything becomes tangled, a mixture of unrequited loves, forbidden friendships, and just straight up loathing as they all find themselves lost in the woods.

Fledgling trackers from opposing packs are strewn off along the land. Some in the mountains, some in the rolling hills, one in the woods, one in the meadows. Wherever they so choose to be. They start in their desired area, and when they begin, it becomes an ongoing task, an ongoing duty, an ongoing need for survival, to hunt the others down. Whether it be for slaughtering or something else is up for thought. But its essentially a game. They could’ve volunteered (as there will be fame and fortune for the victor) or they could’ve simply been tossed in as punishment. Also, every participant will have an aid. (Just so ppl can have their wolves talk and interact with another till meeting another character. I feel like we can all play an aid. Or not, idk.)

100 days survival. A throng of omegas or the less important, the rags, get chucked onto a new land, a harsh land purely for the pack's own entertainment...and to lessen the load. But yes, it's a land where there are many dangers, and they all must be able to survive a hundred days, and if accomplished, they may return to a world of fame and status. But who knows what’ll go on within that timespan.. They may split up, band together, form alliances, or simply tear eachother apart. Who knows.

[New thread or no]

Nah

Edited at November 29, 2021 07:34 PM by Edera
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 29, 2021 07:41 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes. Being the piner is fun. Sadly, I haven't gotten to do that yet XD
Edera ooh, those are interesting plots
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 29, 2021 07:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've read "the healer dies during an epidemic" as:
"the healer lies during an epidemic" and because of my poor vision, I got an idea.
-
It doesn't have to be the main plot but we could probably attach this on to the 100 Days survival, or the Tracker thing. --Or anything yall might come up with.
-
A healer accompanies the group, bound to them by the propteries of their own skill, they were to heal after all. But they're crooked; favoring those who paid them over those who simply expected them. This can start a feud and various alliances with the healer, secrets spilled, medical problems released, those in danger of dying because they;re a few bones short. Something like that,
Just kinda thought that would be cool as the healer could play many roles within the rp depending on their personality. Who knows, they could be cheeky and inconsiderate as well as a hopeless romantic--secretly pairing others up within the shadows but then breaking them up whenever they have to decide who gives up what when its time to get their injuries treated to. Many things really.
Small Group Wolf RoleplayNovember 29, 2021 08:07 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I kind of like that idea. The healer could play a secret antagonist of sorts and can cause a shit ton of drama to ensue. The group not only has to survive, but they have to watch their backs at the same time. Kind of makes them question who they can trust.
Everyone would want the healer on their side as well, after all, they all want to live and don't want to risk dying from an injury. Meanwhile, the healer just abuses their power

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4   ..   42 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us