Wolf Play : Design An Item - Werewolves
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3 

Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 03:01 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wolfbane:(shop)
strange-looking flower said to tame werewolves
find more lycans and they have less chance to flee, for 20 moves 20-40% chance for not fleeing
Tainted Salve:(shop) Looks like what we cured the curse with but somethings off(other was to become a lycan name can change )
Give to the pregnant wolf for Crushing strength, Elite speed, or other boosts chance(lycany boosts?)
condemned soul:(shop) a poor soul cursed by the Coven(from other lycan mythos)
give to a wolf for a higher chance of defects like chimera, BP, and meal
Doomed blood:(shop)
the blood of a fallen man who became a beast
the blood has power in it but it comes at a cost
give to Rosewood Wolf for a chance at a boost/defect but be warned that it may corrupt them.. 50% chance you get a negative defect
fallen King crown:(from boss wolves)
the lost crown of a king gives you powers but be wary of the gods,anger they still seek to banish those with ties to the king
Higher chance at an SV wolf but a higher chance for a CP defect
give to the pregnant wolf.
(inspired by Greek mythology )
Blood Moon's grace:(Boss) The moon has turned to blood and all is stained red,
give to a Pregnant wolf for a chance at a glitched wolf if it fails then a random defect or boost, the only catch is all have red/reddish pelts, and or markings(?)
Magical chant:(shop) This seems to be stained with something red and smells off,
(another description): a witch dropped this on their final stand, maybe it has
some use?
used to lower infection chances, for 20 moves
Shadowed cloth(Boss), odd it hides you well but feels strange,
Higher chance of a darker-themed exclusive pelt, the wolf will have only greys and blacks, given to the pregnant wolf
(harder to say with this as its from my werewolf books and one meaning of dark figures )
Totem of Moon:(shop or boss )
this totem seems to glow it feels nice
to ideas not sure what better
1: give to Moonlight/steel/ Qusar wolf for a random boost)
2: give to a Pregnant wolf for a chance at the same pelts above:
Enchanted girdle:(Shop)
odd this was near a house as if one was concealing it
Give to wolf for chance at having hw pups
Forbidden Chant:(Boss)
This paper looks to have been burned like someone was trying to get rid of it? the unknown markings make you feel dizzy
+ 20 in battle and agility
Lost Gene test:(Boss)
a Human lost this thing odd a red symbol shows up with markings on it (one way lycans happen according to a book I have is genetic )
Give to the wolf for a higher chance of defects or boosts being passed down from grandparents.

Edited at August 6, 2024 04:02 PM by Serpents
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 03:38 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award

I may add more as I think of them!
Fur Cloak - "It's made from werewolf fur." Gives your team a temporary stealth boost when worn at night. Lasts for 20-50 steps. (Enemy Drop)
Ancient Flute - "It makes a weird sound if you blow in it." Summons a spirit ancestor. Has a one time use. (FMC?)
Silver Fang Pendant - "A strange vine with a shiny tooth on it. It has a weird aura." Give to your team for increased resistance to diseases and curses. Effect ends when you leave Explore. (Event Shop)
Lunar Essence - "A small vial of shiny silver liquid." Restores your wolf's health to full when used. (Enemy Drop)
Earmuffs - "It's covered in pictures of the moon!" Provides a weather buff for 20 steps when used in Explore. (Event Shop, Useful for Blizzard)
Cursed Totem - "A strange piece of wood with a negative aura." Increases chances of encountering werewolves for 20 steps. (Event Shop)
Rainbow Moonstone - "A polished silver stone that has a colourful iridescent sheen." Increases the chances of pups inheriting the parents talent count. (Boss Drop)
Werewolf Tooth - "A large yellowed fang. It has an awful smell." Use this in Explore to increase your team's damage by 5 for 20 steps. (Enemy Drop)
Vial of Starlight - "A small vial of shimmering liquid." Use this in Explore to increase the chances of finding strange items on the ground. (Event Shop)
Silver Ring - "A silver-plated ring with a snarling wolf's head." Using this decreases the chances of a werewolf fleeing from battle. (Enemy Drop)
Lunar Amulet - "A white gold amulet with an intricate design." Giving this item to a wolf increases a random stat by 20 points. (Enemy Drop, Stats that can be increased are Spirituality, Charisma/Maternal, and Wisdom)
Cursed Shard - "A small bone shard dropped by a werewolf. It gives off a dark aura." When given to a wolf with a birth defect, the defect is randomised. (Boss Drop, Has a higher chance of giving the wolf a defect that negatively impacts their stats)
Blessed Shard - "A small bone shard dropped by a werewolf. It feels warm and inviting." When given to a wolf with a birth defect, the defect is randomised. (Boss Drop, Has a higher chance of giving the wolf a pelt defect.)

Edited at August 6, 2024 03:49 PM by Night Shade
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 04:41 PM

Sharp Fang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Infected blood
When given to a pregnant female, this increases the chance of having the werewolf coloured pups.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 04:49 PM

The ShadowSeekers

Darkseeker

Give Award
May add more
-Werewolf skull (enemy drops)
"Eww, a skull. Hey, is that a WEREWOLF Skull?" Give this to a pregnant wolf to increase the chances of producing a plague pelt.
-Dead Rose (shop)
"A rose, pre- oh, it's dead. Oh well, maybe it could be useful somehow." Use this to a wolf to change 20-50% of their markings to rosewood.
-Bloodmoon necklace (enemy drops)
"Huh, pretty necklace." Use this to increase the damage done to event enemies by 15-25%
-Raven's skull (enemy or shop)
"The white shape of a bird skull catches your eye. Your wolves shiver." Use this on a wolf to change their howling to excellent.
-Soul pendant
"This necklace seems to give off a dark aura." Use this on a wolf to increase their dominance by 40 cp.

Edited at August 7, 2024 10:54 AM by The Fear Seekers
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 05:50 PM

Purgatory

Darkseeker

Give Award
Infected Vial - Your wolf drinks this vial and feels frenzied. Give this to a pregnant female for an increased chance of boosts in pups
Mark of the Lycaon - Carriers drop this item. Ouch, that stings. Randomize opacity of pelt markings.
Doctor's Note - Some difficult to read scribbles on a post-it note. Strange, maybe it's some kind of cure? Give to a wolf to remove it's defect.
Wolf Plushie - Aww, how cute. A small human must have left this behind. Increased chance for pups to inherit talents from parents.

Edited at August 5, 2024 06:37 PM by Purgatory
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 06:51 PM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Raven feather: It seemed to drop from the sky. How majestic. Your wolves shiver in fear. Gain 20 more dominance
Werewolf soul: Wow. This soul really wants to get out of that vial. Give this to a pup to increase their battle to 40
Werewolf fur: It seems enchanted. It glitters and gleams. I wonder if Bre would like it? I don't think she'd give away her dye, but maybe she'll give something else valuable
Snowglobe pieces one: This looks like it's a piece of something. Find the others to put it back together.

Snowglobe pieces two: This looks like it's a piece of something. Find the others to put it back together.
Snowglobe pieces three: This looks like it's a piece of something. Find the others to put it back together.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 07:29 PM

Moonlit Lake

Neutral

Give Award
  1. Wolf Whistle- used in Wolf Party to call a wolf for a higher pelt rarity chance
  2. Moonflower- give to a pregnant wolf to increase boost or defect chances
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 08:13 PM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Call of the Wolf: Resets the Pack Life time.
Canine Treasure: Increases a pregnant wolf's chances of getting higher talent pups.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 08:35 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
Tonic
Drink to transfer Parmo from one wolf to another random wolf in your pack. The wolf who had Parmo will get an obsidian or red base coat.
Blessed Born
If you have a wolf that is pregnant, you can speedup the birth and make them go straight into labor. But one pup will be born with Parmo and have 1 health.
Design An Item - WerewolvesAugust 5, 2024 08:35 PM

Full Moon's Fire

Neutral

Give Award
Tonic
Drink to transfer Parmo from one wolf to another random wolf in your pack. The wolf who had Parmo will get an obsidian or red base coat.
Blessed Born
If you have a wolf that is pregnant, you can speedup the birth and make them go straight into labor. But one pup will be born with Parmo and have 1 health.

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us