Chatbox
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   17 

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 10:40 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Tolkien said:
Re: page count, maybe we pick something specific for the first issue and see how it works? Are we talking pages like wolflplay forum pages? Because that would be about~ 10 posts per page.

I think the way you described divvying things up makes sense! Everyone's gameplay is a little different/ people look for different things in breeding, battle wolves, etc. so we could take different slices of that.

Definitely not forum pages- Sorry, I should have added that the pages are going to be made on my art program (since I'm not able to access my work programs from home). By 'page' I meant basically just an iPad screen-sized screenshot. Each one would be done as a seperate image and they'd all be in the same post, that way it doesn’t take up a ton of forum pages if it ends up being long.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 10:51 PM

Tolkien

Neutral

Give Award
Ahh that makes more sense, thanks!
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 10:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number: 278805

What you would like to help with?: I can help with honestly anything but writing. I can provide art as well as helping with anything else.

If writing, what topics?: N/A

How active are you?: I'm very active I'm on every day and I'm on and off most of the day. (I am going to be less active in a few weeks when school starts, I will still try to be on every day though)

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 10:53 AM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Golden Corax said:

Pack Number: 278805

What you would like to help with?: I can help with honestly anything but writing. I can provide art as well as helping with anything else.

If writing, what topics?: N/A

How active are you?: I'm very active I'm on every day and I'm on and off most of the day. (I am going to be less active in a few weeks when school starts, I will still try to be on every day though)

Accepted!
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 01:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Number:272758
What you would like to help with?:i an help with player advice and can do the most resenct/new/poupler group rps. I can also come up with ideas and help ornise things
If writing, what topics?:im courelny re-wrighting a story about two sisters and thare journy in undertail with my best frind in real life. I plan on starting a story about 4 young witchs in traning
How active are you?:im on every day but school will be starting sone so i plan on being on 1-4 times a week

Edited at August 10, 2021 01:43 PM by Flying sun
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 01:47 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Flying sun said:
Pack Number: 272758
What you would like to help with?: I can help with player advice and can do the most recent/new/popular group rps. I can also come up with ideas and help organize things
If writing, what topics?: I'm currently rewriting a story about two sisters and their journey in Undertale with my best friend in real life. I plan on starting a story about 4 young witches in training
How active are you?: I'm on every day but school will be starting soon so I plan on being on 1-4 times a week
Maybe. Also, that's not quite the kind of writing topic I meant-

Edited at August 10, 2021 01:49 PM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh ok

Evergreen said:

Flying sun said:
Pack Number: 272758
What you would like to help with?: I can help with player advice and can do the most recent/new/popular group rps. I can also come up with ideas and help organize things
If writing, what topics?: I'm currently rewriting a story about two sisters and their journey in Undertale with my best friend in real life. I plan on starting a story about 4 young witches in training
How active are you?: I'm on every day but school will be starting soon so I plan on being on 1-4 times a week
Maybe. Also, that's not quite the kind of writing I meant-

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 01:54 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Flying sun said:
Oh ok
Sorry. I'm still going to consider the application, since it's likely just going to mean a bit more editing (the bolded words in the application are ones I corrected) will need to be done on the articles, which is fine. For the writing topic, it meant what you would like to write about for the newspaper (which you answered in the other section; roleplays).
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 09:58 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

If any of you have any ideas of who you want to PM for permission or what you want to write about within your topic (breeding for certain traits, a specific type of roleplay, digital or traditional art, spicific advice, etc.) PM me or post here whenever! Please keep in mind that most of you are working with at least one other person. Please try to split the work and communicate which specific things within the category you would like to write about.

If we could get 3-6 studs, 4 art pieces, and maybe an alliance or two, I can start putting together the featured page. I also need small, simple dividers. Preferably greyscale and linear.

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 10, 2021 10:45 PM

Wisp

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have worked out how the work will be split with th other person doing the best litter.

I could make a divider, what dimensions are you looking for?

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us