03:36:32 Graves | Chaos
Not me looking for rentals in Montana-
 Aestralis
03:35:11 They/Them Aestra ;P
Is a wolf's affinity inherited?
 Honey
03:34:31 she/her
eno
that's so cool! ER medicine has always been so interesting to me but i'm definitely not laid back enough for that kind of work lol
 Eno
03:33:11 Kaz
Honey,
Oh neat! I'm not medical staff but I do work at ER Vet for that reason lol Love seeing all the cats / dogs, but if they're here to see us it's usually not a good thing <|3
 Purgatory
03:33:01 Purge
Honey

LOL that's relatable from the opposite side for me - a bud of mine's cat got sick abit ago and he's like "What do I do" like brother I have no idea
 Honey
03:31:43 she/her
eno
hopefully small animal - i used to want to go into mixed practice but i've realized that i'm content with seeing cats and dogs all day lol
 Eno
03:30:52 Kaz
Honey,
Yeah, I do see that often. The doctors and tech are great. Clients on the other hand... that's a whole other conversation. If I can ask, are you planning on going into a specific field?
 Fairy Tale Wolves
03:30:39 Fairy
im so excited for the key binding! I hope you can also use w,a,s,d
 Lazy Kingdom
03:30:28 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
My cat is holding my hand ;-;. I see how this is Comfortable e.3
 Honey
03:30:10 she/her
purge
people always ask me about HUMAN medical stuff, like the last time i learned anything about the human body was probably in freshman year of college lol
 Melancholy
03:30:08 
explore key binding? oh, we're so back.
 Purgatory
03:29:16 Purge
Honey

Or when somebody asks about any random medical fact or illness assuming you know what it is. I mean I mightt, but probably not brocephalus XD
 Honey
03:28:39 she/her
eno
i always love working with younger doctors! i feel like their experiences with vet school/interning/etc are fresher in their minds so they're a lot more sympathetic and go out of their ways to help more so than older doctors
 Eno
03:27:12 Kaz
Honey,
Agreed. I feel like a lot of the older generation for any kind of medicine / subject matter are like that. Stubborn, but knowledgeable. A lot of our younger doctors are interesting to speak with though, it's always refreshing to see a new perspective on things
 Honey
03:27:02 she/her
purge
when people are like "wow that's so impressive" and i'm standing in front of them twitching and shaking like a wet rat
 Peace keepers
03:26:15 Nugget(she/her)
Looking for an rp partner?
I'm right here waiting for you to call apon me.
Let's look into the fantasys of animals and humanoids. By clicking on the link you can learn more
-WP Click-
 Purgatory
03:25:59 Purge
I love when people hear you're med/premed and assume you're some bright scholar like nah my brain is rotted and I'm using 3 cans of monster per dia to keep the braincell awake
 Honey
03:24:31 she/her
eno
there are always some who are very knowledgable but also somewhat arrogant. in my experience it's often the older vets, it just seems like their generation has a different professional attitude. i've learned a lot from people like this though, they're still very capable and intelligent of course
 Boo
03:24:07 Chrissy
honey,
honestly that was me. 😖
 DistantDangers
03:23:35 Dist/Ant
Night shade
Don't forget the 5c per grocery bag if you're in oregon😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Ocelot : -5
Cougar : +2
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3 

Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatMay 18, 2024 12:46 PM

Auklet

Neutral

Give Award
A lot of kinds, I have peas, peppers, cucumbers, flowers, and tomatoes.

Edited at May 18, 2024 12:51 PM by Auklet
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatMay 30, 2024 04:04 AM

Midnight Moon Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey, didn't realize we had a chat
This is cool.
So you go for a walk in the woods, whats your ideal weather?
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatMay 30, 2024 07:40 AM

Auklet

Neutral

Give Award
Cloudy but still warm and not raining.
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatMay 30, 2024 08:29 AM

Leo

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello there! I just joined here yesterday and wanna advertise i have a few discounts! ^^ I will be offering all my wolves up for alliance discount breeding at the moment! I have a few jasmines to burn off so just breed all ya want! Just PM and i'll put the wolves you want up for breeding discount! 😊 I can also offer POL breeding. I've recently got this girl and did some things on her and i wanna see what she can produce! Just PM me! 😃 Also have a lot of studs to check out!
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatMay 30, 2024 10:46 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award
My ideal weather for hiking is probably cooler temperatures and sunny, so it’s still comfortable but nice to wear a hoodie around outside.
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatJune 1, 2024 01:39 PM

limbo

Neutral

Give Award
ahh sorry guys, completely forgot to turn on notifications for this chat (🙄)

hope your plants are coming along great Auklet! i've been wanting to start growing some lavender or berries, but all my outdoor area is concreted or gravel >.>

i like to go out when it's cool and light too, usually very early morning/afternoon. dusk is my favourite time, because its when i can spot the most wildlife in my area. i'm pretty used to encountering badgers, foxes, and bats on my walks with my dog (don't worry, we keep our distance lol).

Edited at June 1, 2024 01:40 PM by limbo
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatJune 1, 2024 02:01 PM

Auklet

Neutral

Give Award
Limbo, thanks! Also have you ever tried raised growing bins? I grow most of my seeds in them since the dirt is all clay where I live.
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatJune 5, 2024 04:10 PM

Midnight Moon Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've never done any gardening in raised beds or bins.
Im going to have to though because the yard earth is inert & tough.
Also rabbits
Any tips?

Edited at June 9, 2024 03:28 AM by Midnight Moon Pack
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatJune 5, 2024 08:23 PM

Auklet

Neutral

Give Award
Just get good ones, I have had wooden bins rot because they didn't have any protection layer for water. It is pretty similar to all other gardening other than that though.
Waldeinsamkeit Alliance ChatJune 10, 2024 04:36 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello there

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us