Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 11:49 AM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Cassius is finished on Page 1
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 12:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award

accepted

Valravn said:
- N A M E -
Cassius Vendeliaz
-
- A G E -
22 years

- G E N D E R -
Male / Masculine

- R O L E -
Barista 2

- A N T H R O / H U M A N -
Caracal Anthro

- S E X U A L I T Y -
Bisexual

- D E S C R I P T I O N -
In terms of height, Cassius is somewhat tall for a caracal standing at an impressive 5'6" with a full build. While he doesn't look like he goes to the gym often, it certainly seems like this guy could win a race. His proportions may seem weird, but they are rather normal for a caracal. Cassius has a small snout, but large ears with long Tufts of black fur at the ends of them. His tail is long, like a puma, and is just shy of touching the floor by a centimeter or two. This male has large paws, both on his front and back feet, all sporting well trimmed but still sharp black claws that he can retract at will. Now, in terms of fur color Cassius lands on the darker spectrum. His fur is a rich orange-brown color, broken up by white and black markings across his fur. His eyes are a light chocolate brown color, eventuated by the white fur that surrounds his eyes. His muzzle and underbelly also sport a white color, while the entirety of his ears are black, as are faint black stripes on his forehead and down his legs. His fur tends to be a lighter shade of orangish-brown on his neck, the middle of his face, underside of his jaw, lower legs, and rump while it's a darker shade on his torso and the top of his head.

Now in terms of attire this male sports no scars, however he does have a small black stud piercing in his right ear. It's common to find him wearing a thick sweater or polo shirt in shades of green or white, maybe both. He doesn't mind patterned sweaters, but tends to stick to solid colors or minimal graphics, like a small design on the front or just something on the back of the sweater that isn't too over the top. His polo shirts tend to be darker colored, however when he can he sticks to greens and whites. Often, Cassius wears black slacks and brown boots. In colder weather that doesn't quite garner the use of a sweater, he wears a dark green jacket with a bisexual pin on the inside of the collar

- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
Lighthearted - Forgiving, maybe a little too forgiving - Social - Extroverted - Kind - Courteous - Friendly - Hardworking - Dedicated - Honest - Chaotic Neutral - Doesn't mind some chaos, or stirring up some for that matter - Defensive - Playful - Perceptive - Sharp - Self Critical - Open Hearted - Casual - Usually in good spirits - Intervenes in arguments and helps to calm heated matters down or prevent an all-out brawl - Organized - Good memory - A little clumsy - Sometimes pushes things a little too hard (peer pressuring someone, pushing himself, pushing the coffee machine to make its 50th cup of coffee for the day-) - Teasing - Laughs easily

- L I K E S -
- The smell of freshly baked goods
- Autumn
- Helping others out
- Harmless Chaos
- Putting way too much sugar in his coffee

- D I S L I K E S -
- Winter (too cold)
- Drinking black coffee or expresso
- Swimming
- The smell of burning food (it's a very strong smell and hurts his nose)
- Dishonesty

- K I N -
OPEN

- B F / G F -
OPEN

- C R U S H -
N/A

- A F F I L I A T I O N S -
Always open!

- O T H E R -
- Black coffee is the bane of his existence, way too bitter and smells weird
- Expresso is also bad for him to drink, it makes him WAY too hyper

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 02:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

India Fain

Female

Role:

Receptionist

Anthro/Human?:

Anthro Bobcat

Sexuality (Optional):

Pansexual

Description (At least 6 sentences):

India is 5’3 with a slim frame. She is marked like a traditional bobcat and no defects were detected at birth. Her ear tuffs are a little longer then most, but thats because she enjoys how they make her look a little taller. Her eyes are a cool emerald green. The main color of her body are hues and shades of browns, white, and dark browns. She has longer head hair that she keeps parted to the left.

Her typical wear when she is working is a blouse of light color, with a darker colored skirt. Flats are worn along with her reading glasses. She has great far sight but not the best near sight.

Personality (At least 3 traits):

Relaxed || Happy || Organized || Helpful || Imaginative || Warm || Curious || Sociable ||

Likes (At least 2):

~Fall and Winter Season

~Fruit Refreshers

~Reading Mystery Books

~Buffets

~Candles - Fresh smells

~Playing cozy games on her Switch

~Watching cozy movies

Dislikes (At least 2):

~Hot weather

~Liars

~Too much talking

~Leafy Greens

~Being talked down to

~Being sick

Other:

~She likes coffee to a degree, mainly caramel macchiatos

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 02:13 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
India's been Accepted ^^
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 02:31 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Olive McKinley

Female (She/Her)

Role:

Cook

Anthro/Human?:

Anthro, Mantis Shrimp

Sexuality:

Asexual Demiromantic

Description:

Olive is an average height, standing at 5’6” and weighs roughly 180 lbs. She has many tattoos, including one saying “shrimps is bugs” on her back.

Her body is a beautiful combination of vibrant reds, greens, and blues. She is based on the “spearer” variation of mantis shrimp, having many sharp barbs on her arms which unfortunately ruin a lot of her shirts. She has three pairs of short antennae which stick out from her face. Starting at her midsection she has two small extra pairs of arms which she has a bit worse motor control over. Her eyes are quite large and bulbous, sitting on two small stalks. Just below her antennae, there are two fairly large paddle shaped antennal scales, which are tipped with some feathery setae. She has a segmented tail that runs down her back, ending just above the floor with the telson, endopods, and exopods forming a sort of fan shape.

(Working on drawing an image of her)

Personality:

Olive is a stoic person for the most part, overall not really being interested in anything she isn’t passionate about. She mainly sticks to herself, only considering a small group of people to be her actual friends. In the kitchen and out of it, she often insults other people, even her friends, although it is meant in a more playful and loving way. In her free time, sometimes she can be found in the kitchen still, preparing ingredients, putting away the produce shipments, etc. She takes her job very seriously and is easily aggravated to the point of yelling at those she feels aren’t doing her job well enough. Threats of violence from her aren’t uncommon, and sometimes she gets creative with what she’ll do to you if you don’t get your shit together.

She’s more of an ambivert than anything, enjoying both being in public with others and being alone. She doesn’t mind her work and private lives mixing as long as she likes you. Hanging out with coworkers is not something she’s opposed to. She often moves quickly, always seeming like she’s in a rush.

Cooking/Baking
Reading
Chilling with friends
Energy drinks
Autumn
Water
Swimming
Baked goods
The color green
Summer
True crime

Dislikes:

People she deems incompetent
Coffee
Winter
Extremely cold temps
Chocolate
Movie theatres

Other:

Might add her opinions on other staff eventually, who knows

Edited at November 5, 2023 03:29 PM by Seiun
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 03:08 PM

Sharp Fang

Lightbringer

Give Award

Salem said:
Sign-up Sheet
Name: Gorgeous
Role: Waitress 2
Anthro/Human?: Anthro wolf
Sexuality (Optional): straight
Description (At least 6 sentences): https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=4552886
Personality (At least 3 traits): Kind, fun, outgoing, actiony
Likes (At least 2): action, duck liver (to eat), nature
Dislikes (At least 2): Humans, human things (like gas, cars, etc)
Other:
// Anthro/human?: Anthro wolf

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 03:30 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
huh-?

Star dancer said:

Salem said:
Sign-up Sheet
Name: Gorgeous
Role: Waitress 2
Anthro/Human?: Anthro wolf
Sexuality (Optional): straight
Description (At least 6 sentences): https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=4552886
Personality (At least 3 traits): Kind, fun, outgoing, actiony
Likes (At least 2): action, duck liver (to eat), nature
Dislikes (At least 2): Humans, human things (like gas, cars, etc)
Other:
// Anthro/human?: Anthro wolf

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 03:55 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
Olive's done, for the most part anyway still gonna add the image after it's done.
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 04:01 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^

Seiun said:

Name:

Olive McKinley

Female (She/Her)

Role:

Cook

Anthro/Human?:

Anthro, Mantis Shrimp

Sexuality:

Asexual Demiromantic

Description:

Olive is an average height, standing at 5’6” and weighs roughly 180 lbs. She has many tattoos, including one saying “shrimps is bugs” on her back.

Her body is a beautiful combination of vibrant reds, greens, and blues. She is based on the “spearer” variation of mantis shrimp, having many sharp barbs on her arms which unfortunately ruin a lot of her shirts. She has three pairs of short antennae which stick out from her face. Starting at her midsection she has two small extra pairs of arms which she has a bit worse motor control over. Her eyes are quite large and bulbous, sitting on two small stalks. Just below her antennae, there are two fairly large paddle shaped antennal scales, which are tipped with some feathery setae. She has a segmented tail that runs down her back, ending just above the floor with the telson, endopods, and exopods forming a sort of fan shape.

(Working on drawing an image of her)

Personality:

Olive is a stoic person for the most part, overall not really being interested in anything she isn’t passionate about. She mainly sticks to herself, only considering a small group of people to be her actual friends. In the kitchen and out of it, she often insults other people, even her friends, although it is meant in a more playful and loving way. In her free time, sometimes she can be found in the kitchen still, preparing ingredients, putting away the produce shipments, etc. She takes her job very seriously and is easily aggravated to the point of yelling at those she feels aren’t doing her job well enough. Threats of violence from her aren’t uncommon, and sometimes she gets creative with what she’ll do to you if you don’t get your shit together.

She’s more of an ambivert than anything, enjoying both being in public with others and being alone. She doesn’t mind her work and private lives mixing as long as she likes you. Hanging out with coworkers is not something she’s opposed to. She often moves quickly, always seeming like she’s in a rush.

Cooking/Baking
Reading
Chilling with friends
Energy drinks
Autumn
Water
Swimming
Baked goods
The color green
Summer
True crime

Dislikes:

People she deems incompetent
Coffee
Winter
Extremely cold temps
Chocolate
Movie theatres

Other:

Might add her opinions on other staff eventually, who knows

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 6, 2023 02:36 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Axella Bloom
Role:
Housekeeper
Anthro/Human?:
Human
Sexuality:
Questioning
Description:
Axella is an average-heighted girl, standing at around 5'7. She is 23 years old. There's nothing all to interesting about her. Axella has blonde hair that reaches just below her shoulders. She'll often have it tied up into a plait. She has a heart-like face shape. Axella has light hazel colored eyes. She has one very faint scar on her chin from a tree climbling accident as a kid. She has a button nose.
-
Azella loves wearing cottage core styled dresses and sun hats in the spring and summer. In the autumn winter she'll go for a cozy sweater and jeans or a skirt, depending on how cold the day is.
Personality:
Axella is a bubbly, extroverted person. She likes things to stay a certain way. She tends to try and be mindful of her words, but may slip up. Axella has an air of curiosity, enjoying reading books or watching documentaries. Axella is open towards admitting that she is wrong if the other person is proven to be correct.
-
Axella does not take kindly towards discrimination of any form, having seen her former friend go through hate from different ablists. In her opinion, nobody should be judged for something that's out of their own control.
-Art.
-Interior designing.
Dislikes:
-Sudden large changes.
-Hate groups.
-Arguments.
Other:
I actually don't like coffee. My sister is obsessed with it, though. Sorry if this is a bit short! Life has been crazy.

Edited at November 9, 2023 04:47 PM by Crazydayz

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us