Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not Accepting
Chatbox
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 18, 2022 07:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
what kind?

Cereal said:
Res a dragon for me, Impish? >:3

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 18, 2022 07:52 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hmm...storm <3

Imperial Sands said:
what kind?

Cereal said:

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 18, 2022 07:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've hadded the reservation, your 48 hour window begins now.

Cereal said:
Hmm...storm <3

Imperial Sands said:
what kind?

Cereal said:

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 18, 2022 08:10 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

Styrmir

"The Dreaded Storm"

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

"Chase the storm if you dare. Be warned that it won't hesitate to erase your existence."

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Name:
Styrmir

Name Meaning:
One Who Causes Storms

Name Origin:
Old Norse

Nicknames:
Styr [Close Friends]

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Class:
Storm

Ability:
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Rider:
Open

Previous Riders:
WIP

Opinion On Riders?:
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Appearance:
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Personality/Behavior Strengths:
WIP

Personality/Behavior Weaknesses:
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Affiliations:
WIP

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Other:
WIP

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 18, 2022 10:25 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Murkburim;
He just goes by Murk.

Class:
Water

Appearance:

Standing at about 18 feet tall at the shoulder, Murk is the equivalent of a walking tank that has the ability to swim. Built like some sort of abhorrent cross between a crocodile, lion, and horse, or things along those line, the dragon is a sight to behold and a formidable force to cross. His body is a bit longer than he is tall, about 20 to 22 feet in length [it's hard to say because he's not the type to let someone get close enough to measure]. However, his tail is easily abut 3/4 the length of his body, so about 15 or so feet. He's definitely missing about a foot or two of it's tip, having been removed in a fight long ago. Most of his tail is at least the same mass around as a human's body, so if he smacks a human with his tail, they're going to be hurting in the morning. If they survive.

Now, Murk is easily classified as Semi-Aquatic, with his territory prior to arriving to the Academy being made up entire of swamp and marshland. His tail resembles exactly that of a crocodilian, just on a larger scale, with webbing between the toes of his feet giving him feet like paddles when he uses them. He has a muscular body that is athletic like a mix between a predatory animal's like a lion or a wolf and some akin to a horse. He has powerful and wide shoulders and hips, bulky muscle coiled tightly beneath the surface along him to move and swipe with power. Whereas his sides are laiden in sinewy muscle that help him move fluidly. Attached to his body are long, powerful legs capable of holding decent speeds for long amounts of time, while also able to lunge forward in sprinting bursts which rely more heavily on his shoulders and flanks. He's actually able to use his tail to propel himself up and out of the water exactly how crocodiles and alligators do. He can do this at the shore to catch unsuspecting prey, or lunge vertically upwards out of the water to catch something several feet above it's surface.

One of the most noticeable features about Murk is that he is a wingless dragon, and is often referred to as a drake to make that differentiation without just simply shouting "aye you, wingless brute". It's probably just as well that he doesn't have wings, because he's a heavy beast designed for swimming and moving quickly on land. Attached to his wingless body is a thick neck that is more average in length, maybe, at most, just a little bit longer. His head is more round in shape, only slightly elongated giving him a rather short and blunt muzzle. Attached to his legs are feet that are somewhere in between those of a lizards and those of something like a lion's. All four feet are vaguely reminiscent of paws, but the rear ones are bigger with shorter toes and nails. His front feet, though, are longer, with more elongated toes, giving them a more lizard like appearance. On each of the front toes are claws that are medium in length but curve slightly, allowing them to still run at good speeds, but also capable of digging quite well too.

Aside from the obvious wingless factor, there is something else that draws attentiont to him, and that's the way the male is scaled. At a glance he just looks like he's got thick scales, however, once a closer inspection is done it's seen that isn't quite the case. Instead they are several layers of scales all laying slightly ontop of one another. These are thickest on commonly attacked points such as his flanks, hips, shoulders, back, neck, chest and face. Whereas the ones on his belly aren't as layered. The areas around his joints aren't as scaled either, and this is to allow the male to have better movement and not as slowed down by the weight of the scales on him. These layered scales have multiple purposes, though the main one is to protect him. They also help cut through the water when he's swimming, allowing him to swim faster and easier. They also do the same when he's moving through the earth when burrowing or when he's swimming through things like mud, etc. When he's moving on land, there is a subtle shifting sound, like a scuffing or grating, which comes from the scales sliding against one another.

On his head he has a set of horns that are very rough and bumpy in texture, having ridges all along them. They're straight in nature, and slightly angled back so when his neck his straightened out, and head slightly tipped up they run parallel to his neck. They're about two or so feet in length, with the left one's tip is broken off. He has wide nostrils that are slightly raised on his muzzle, allowing him to mirror a crocodile, able to sit with just his nostrils above water to breathe while otherwise being submerged. He has the ability to close his nostrils when swimming so nothing enters them too. His eyes are just larger versions of a crocodile's eyes, but the green of his iris has bright flecks of yellow and orange in them. His teeth are also like a crocodilian's, in that they're long, relatively thick, and with slightly blunted tips. They're still able to pierce or penetrate due to the sheer strength he has in his jaws, but they also are perfect for latching on to prey and not letting go. To yank yourself free of his bite will likely tear flesh and break bone, if he hasn't already done so. He loses teeth regularly, and new ones are regularly being grown, coming in to replace the older ones.

For his coloration, it's pretty straight forward. He has greenish grey body scales that are on the darker side, resembling murky waters instead of the bright blue of the ocean. They transition to the the tan color of his underbelly scale, giving him a two toned look. It's important to note that tan scales can be found on his neck, chest, belly, and the undersides of his legs and tail. However, they also can be found mixed into the scales of his shoulders and flanks. Overall, giving him the look of the murky waters he calls home. He does have one set of markings on him, that vaguely look like the stripes on a tiger shark or a tiger itself. These stripes are a lighter grey-blue color, appearing more like a darker grey on the green-grey scales, whereas they look much, much more blue on the lighter scales, especially on the tan.

Personality:
Feral || Aggressive || Violent || Resource Guarder || Over Protective || Average Intelligence || Lazy || Untamed || Unpredictable || Uncontrollable || Independent || Stubborn || Rude || Unfriendly || Callous || Abrasive || Dry || Greedy || Highly Territorial

Tba

Rider:
Open

Abilities:
Mud Manipulation
This is what would be considered Murk's main ability. Since it's his primary one, Murk often gets confused for being an earth dragon, but it's the water in mud that allows him to control it. He can manipulate and create mud, his more common uses include: ground liquification, burrowing, entombing or burying, mud solidifcation, and more. He also can hibernate in a mud pit like toads do to heal himself faster if severely injured.

Water Manipulation
Despite being a water dragon, Murk doesn't use this ability much passed his Mud Manipulation. He can use this ability to allow him to use water breath, the water equivalent of fire breath, but beyond that he doens't often. Most of his water manipulation is just used to make mud. Put he can do things like cause waves, swim faster, etc.

Enhanced Lungs
Due to his Semi-Aquatic nature, Murk spends a lot of time in water. Specifically his swamp. Due to this, but not being able to actually breathe underwater, Murk has what would be considered Enhanced lungs. He rarely seems to get winded, which is likely why his stamina and endurance are so high, but he can hold his breath underwater for hours. This applies to more than just water too, he can hold his breath underground, in mud, etc.

Dermal Armor
This seems kind of a given for dragons, but for Murk it's even more so. His scales are not ordinary ones, but instead they're layered. This gives him a very rough texture when being touched, but it grants him with improved armor and makes them difficult to pierce or punction. They aren't as layered on his belly, around his joints, etc. so his movement is still good, but they're very thick in areas like his back, flanks and shoulders, neck, tail, and face. These are protective for him, but they serve as function too. Being layered, they help to cut through water when he's swimming, but they also help him move better than he's burrowing or swimming through conditions that aren't as easy as water like mud, etc. When he's on land you can hear a mild scuffing or almost grating sound when he's moving, which are the scales sliding against on another.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Strong Swimmer & Runner: With his tail, webbed feet, and powerful legs, it's no wonder that Murk is an extremely adept and strong swimmer as well as runner. He's not necessarily the fastest runner, but he can keep up a steady pace for a long time. Whereas he can absolutely be a fast swimmer. He tends to go at a more leisurely pace, but using his tail he's able to use it to propel him to faster speeds, even amble to do the classic crocodilian lunger out of the water at unsuspecting prey.

+ Physically Strong: Murk is a very muscular dragon, it's built up from all his running, swimming, and fighting.
+ Good Stamina: Due to his Enhanced Lungs, and all the science that goes into them, Murk has amazing stamina and endurance. He can go at a steady rate for long periods of time without even seeming winded. Obviously the more exertion he's doing, the more he drains his stamina, but he has more of it to go through. It's not infinite, it's just impressive.
+ Third Eyelid: There is a third eyelid that covers his eyes when he is underwater that protects it while also letting him see underwater in even the murkiest of conditions.
+ Strong Tail: Like most Crocodilians, Murk has a very strong tail, which he can use for more than just swimming. He he whacks you with it, it's going to hurt. His tail is entirely made up of muscle, though he does have some fat resevoirs in it, which means it's capable of causing great injuries when using it. He could likely easily break bone when using his tail to hit others.
+ Experienced Fighter: Murk might be a bit of a younger dragon, at a little over 200 years old. However, he is a fiercely territorial dragon, which means he's been defending his swamp for years, probably greater than a century. He's been in many fights, both with dragons and not, so he has a fair amount of skill and experience with fighting and defending himself.

Weaknesses
- Dehydration: While he doesn't pull from his own moisture to use his abilities, he does require to stay hidrated otherwise he weaknes and slows down. He retains his hydration well, so he doesn't need to be in water as much as some aquatic dragons might need to be, but he still requires it.
- Flightless: Murk is one of the dragons out there that does not have wings, therefore he cannot fly. This means he is entirely dependent on either running or swimming away to disengage from a fight. This means he does tend to put himself more in harms way, forcing him to fight even if he would like to escape.
- Semi-Aquatic: Since he is only Semi-Aquatic, he doesn't have the ability to breathe underwater. He must come up for air eventually. This mean he can drown like other dragons can. He does have the palatal valve that crocodilian's have, but if it's pushed down while underwater, he's at risk of drowning.
- Proper Conditions: There has to be water present in some way for him to use his Water or Mud Manipulation. Yes he can create mud if water is present near by, even pull moisture out of the air on humid days. But if he's in a dry area with no water or mud sources, he can't use either of those abilities.
- Unfriendly: It's pretty simple, but Murk is not known to be a super friendly dragon. He's extremely territorial and feral, and that can tend to isolate him or even make him an enemy to others.
- Extreme Weather: While extreme cold or heat doesn't make it so he can't use his abilities, they can make it harder for him to. Plus, they just make him miserable.

Likes & Dislikes:
+ Napping
+ His Swamp
+ Anything Shiny
+ Water, Swimming
+ MUD

Dislikes
- Strangers [Animal or Human]
- Especially Humans
- Sharing Anything
- Extreme Weather
- Socializing
- Being Challenged

Crush:

None

Mate:
None

Kin:

None

Affiliations:
None

Other:
Big wip

Edited at December 19, 2022 10:26 AM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 19, 2022 12:36 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll get him/her up tomorrow for sure :)

Imperial Sands said:
Kuno is accepted.

Meian, I will add the res :)

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 19, 2022 09:21 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All Current Reservations Will Need to be Done by Tomorrow.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 19, 2022 01:04 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Henry Grenleff

Appearance: Standing at about six foot six and towering over people with his bulky, mesomorphic body often creating a shadow over those beneath him, Henry has an intimidating stature, that is, until you see his often beaming grin and welcoming eyes. Henry does not have many scars, a few here and there from his own stupidity that are hard to see unless you know where to look, but he does have a few black tattoos on his dark golden skin. A large lotus flower is tattooed on his back, flower motifs are etched into both wrists, and on his hands are simple trajva markings that Henry liked for no real significance other than the fact that they looked cool. Speaking of his hands, Henry has large, rough hands that are about ten inches long from countless hours working on the farm but, as though he is trying to appear as friendly as possible even though it appears that he genuinely does this without realizing, Henry keeps his hands in a non-threatening position and often with his palms open and relaxed.

Having a square face with a slight stubble clinging to the sides of his sharp jaw, the stubble which Henry has yet to decide if he wishes to keep it or shave it off, Henry is almost a duplicate of his father’s face even though Henry oddly seems more aged from time and from work though this is because his father rarely works out in the field. Both Henry and his father, however, exude a pleasant and lovable energy all thanks to their charming smile that shapes his whole face. Without his cheerful grin, Henry’s face often looks blank and empty even in spite of his rare, milky white eyes that have only a dash of green in them that contrast greatly with his dark brown hair. His hair is much curlier than Juniper’s and is much shorter as it is mostly shaved at the back and sides to keep it out of his way. Despite receiving many compliments for how soft and silky his hair is from envious girls who he was friends with during his time as a student in The Dragon Academy of Ederia, Henry always found it a great annoyance to deal with while working on the farm or flying on his dragon so he tends to keep it short.

As for what he wears…, it would be wrong to say that Henry wears ‘revealing’ tops but he does not not wear revealing tops. Though whatever his clothes may reveal, what Henry wears is not an extension of an attempt to draw in people’s eyes but because he often finds it difficult to work on the farm with other clothing. Sporting a thin, white tank top that is tight so that it does not snag on anything, despite the few holes in the hem of it that were from the shirt doing just that, the low hanging tank top is nearly opaque unless one is to count any time the shirt gets slightly damp. Henry also wears heavy pants that have two pockets on his thigh and two on his rear so that he can fill his pockets with whatever he needs without lacking space. These thick pants often protect him from thorns and ticks and dirt and whatever else he might encounter during his work days. Henry, like his brother and the rest of his family, tends to wear the family seal on him; although, unlike Juniper, Henry wears his family crest on a green bandana that he ties around his biceps. Other than this, the only other thing Henry wears that could potentially be called jewelry is his simple necklace with wooden beads.

Personality: Caring | Empathetic | Selfless | Relentlessly Determined | Even-Tempered | Peace-Maker | Prone to Easy Forgiveness | Open-Minded | Easily Impressed by Others | Music-Lover | Extroverted | Energetic | Golden Retriever Energy | Occasional Flirt | Oblivious Sometimes | Over Protective | Underestimates Close Friends | Overestimates Others | Loyal as Hell | Always Curious | Asks so Many Questions | Charismatic | Witty | Smartass at Times | Takes Everything Literally at Other Times | Blunt | Unable to Read People | Not Forward-Thinking | Downplays Anything Bad He Faces | Independent

Dragon: Open!

Strengths: Physical Strength, Great Fighter, Experienced Flyer, Pain Tolerance, Determination, Empathetic, Open-Minded, Great with Animals, + Can Flirt a Little

Weaknesses: Unobservant, Bad at Thinking Ahead, Slow Runner, Overprotective of Family, Impatient, Clueless, Easily Swayed, Cannot Always Read People, + Overworks Himself

Likes: Horses, donkeys, Most Animals in the Valley, Spicy Foods, A Nice Workout, History, His Guitar, Writing Music, Daksha’s Inventions, Fredrick’s Stick Figure Drawings, Juniper Trying to Learn Guitar with Henry, Red and Green, Getting Tattoos, + Cuddling Animals

Dislikes: Chickens, Bees, Honey, Anything too Sweet, Feeling Lazy by Resting, Math, Science, Daksha’s Obsession with Bees, Falla’s Poems (he feels stupid for not understanding them), The Triplets’ ‘Gifts’ (specifically Keddan), Blue and Yellow, Feeling Dumb, + His Mother’s Death Grip Hugs

Crush: mmmmaybe~ (probably the squad leader)

Significant Other: nope

Kin: His mom and dad (‘Ma’ and ‘Pa’), his grandma (‘Nani’), and his seven siblings (Falla (oldest sister), Juniper (third oldest sibling), Daksha (middle sister), Dalia (youngest sister and leader of triplets), Keddan (male chaos creator of the triplets), Jatin (timid male member of the triplets) and Fredrick (youngest brother))

Affiliations: Ian- friends during Academy years and still close now

Other: HTTYD was really big for me when I was little but the latest series is bleh

Edited at December 20, 2022 07:39 AM by Determined_Wolf
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 19, 2022 11:19 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
≐≐≐❧≐≐≐
Ian Bardot
[ Ian Bar-dw-aww]
≐≐≐❧❧≐≐≐

≐≐≐❧✟❧≐≐≐

Appearance:

(c) SuriLucy on Picrew.me

5'9" 180lbs - Medium green eyes - Sandy beige skin tone - Shaggy blonde-hazel hair -

Standing at 5'9", this man is about average in height. If you ask him, he's a bit defensive about it, but he'll tell you straight up that he's just an average height man. He has an average build as well. He's decently muscled due to his constant athletics, but nothing that stands out. He has to wear tight clothing for anything about his build to be striking to the eye, and he's not very partial to feeling constricted.

His jaw is softly squared and narrow, and it tapers into a triangular chin. Though his chin is softened by his youthful appearance, it is strong. He has a prominent straight nose sitting between two bright green eyes. His eybrows are a medium darkish brown and have very little arch to them, though they are thick. They are mostly just a straight line of hair that bends and tapers a bit towards the end.

Falling into his eyes is shaggy hazel-blonde hair. It's a color that's easily bleached to give him highlights (which he doesn't much fancy). His ability to style his hair is lacking, so he kinda just gels it a bit and runs his hands through and calls it good. He gets the ladies, so he sees no reason to change it up.

He is often found wearing casual t-shirts and hoodies or jackets. However, he can sometimes be found in a business casual button up shirt on days he's feeling a bit more professional. He almost always pairs his tops with deep blue denim pants, which are often torn a bit.

He's pretty clean shaven, most the time. But occasionally a little stubble pops up.

As for tattoos, he has a striking tattoo on his chest and neck that stands out when it's displayed. It really has no meaning, he just got it cos he thought it looked cool. It's a swirl of geometric designs and dots. He also has a faint scar across his left eye, probably from a dragon or something, he can't remember.

(c) K_pupu on Picrew.me

Personality:

Comedic - Confident - Stern - Brave - Tired - Social - Driven by Caffeine - Short Temper - Blunt

The life of the party, the man, the myth, the legend. When he isn't tired, that is, which is rarely. He's quite a fan of comedy and can crack a good joke now and then. He even goes out of his way to try to be funny sometimes, and he usually succeeds. Unfortunately, he is almost ALWAYS tired. Maybe he's gotten old, maybe his gray hairs have caught up with him, but caffeine beckons to him constantly in a way nothing else ever will or can. Except, maybe, his dragon Ryuu. Nah... caffeine definitely beats him, but don't tell him that.

You don't become a squad leader if you're shy, and this man sure isn't it. He's incredibly confident and can take charge when he needs to. That being said, he prefers it when he doesn't need to. You do your own thing, try not to bring him into it, and hope he doesn't get brought into it.

He's stern when needbe, though it brings him no joy. You think he wants to give you a talking to? No. But he will. It will make everybody miserable, him most of all, for sure, but he'll bring down the hammer if it needs to be brought down. He won't allow anybody out of line while he's around, he just hopes and prays they won't step out of line. As in he literally prays. This is a religious boy, and he talks to God about the grief y'all give him on a daily basis.

This all in mind, he has a very short temper at times. Sure he was emotionally abused as a child, but that's not relevant. Sometimes he craves dispute and wants people to respect him even when he isn't making sense. Sometimes he has a bit of a dark side to couple with his flares in anger, but he really tries to improve. His ex-girlfriend, Leah, was quite helpful because of her constant patience with him, but she got tired of it. He is an intelligent individual, he does know that he shouldn't want violence or dispute, and he's a peaceful man at heart, but he struggles a bit with his demons at times.

All this said, he's a social creature. He likes to be accepted by the masses, and doesn't like being the bad guy. So please don't make him be the bad guy because nobody will be happy. Okay... sometimes he enjoys being mean a little bit too much, but most the time it's no fun, he swears!

≐≐≐❧✟❧≐≐≐

Dragon: Ryuu

Stengths & Weaknesses:

♞ Emotional: Not a master of his emotions, at times they control him. He hasn't really worked on it, either, so it's bad when it gets bad. ♞

♞ Reckless: Along the lines of emotional, he's not super rational when he's in a fit of passion. He makes decisions he might regret. ♞

♞ Lacking Empathy: He's so absorbed in his own issues, he can hardly fathom others have them, too. ♞

♘ Protective/Loyal: If he's branded you as one of his people, he's in it for life.

♘ Adaptability: He can adapt to any situation and any set of circumstances immediately. ♘

♘ Dragons: He knows dragons, he gets dragons, he likes dragons. Dragons usually like him, too, but it's a hit or miss. ♘

Likes & Dislikes:

♘ Ryuu ♘
♘ Leah ♘
♘ His students ♘
♘ Dragons ♘
♘ Flying ♘
♞ Spiders (screams like a little girl) ♞
♞ Cold weather ♞
♞ Feeling trapped ♞
♞ Styrofoam ♞

Crush: His ex-girlfriend... :')

Significant Other: Man, you think a woman would stick around?

Kin: None that concern y'all

Affiliations: TBD; Open

Edited at December 26, 2022 06:03 PM by Meian
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 19, 2022 11:23 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
I try to finish my dragon by tomorrow. The holidays are always hectic for me.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us