Chatbox
 BJake
05:52:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
Ooo it would be so cool to have some gold somewhere on the middle one's belt
 Hallow's Eve
05:52:29 Hallow, Eve
Ollie
I think it's the belt. It doesn't make the flair of the outfits.
 BJake
05:52:09 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
What do ya'll think?
 Faulty Demons
05:51:32 Ollie, Gold
Any ideas on how I can improve either of these outfits?
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:42:15 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh for sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:41:30 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Thank you! i am so excited for his potential
 Zeraphia
05:40:36 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oooh he's gorgeous!
 Hallow's Eve
05:39:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
This is Wraith!
 Silver Winter Pack
05:38:41 Haven
oh yeah did I mention I went camping yesterday?
 Silver Winter Pack
05:37:57 Haven
back, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.
 Zeraphia
05:36:37 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 05:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spell, I'll fix it.

Covidic, She's accepted!
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 05:48 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Juniper Grenleff

Appearance: Juniper is only five foot four, yet covered in lean muscle. His shoulders are slightly wider than his hips and his legs seem like trunks, capable of propelling Juniper forward quickly and keeping him balanced no matter the situation. With rough, dark golden skin that is covered in small scratches and scars, his pale opal tattoos stick out on him like a sore thumb. His pale tattoos are hard to conceal and are patterned like Mehndi. Juniper just likes how it looks on him though and likes to think it connects him more to his dad’s culture. These tattoos paint his right arm and shoulder as well as the side of his neck, spiraling in a beautiful fashion in a symbol of good luck. On the lower part of his back, he has a long, scratch mark clawed into his back from not being careful while taking care of a dragon. Of course, the dragon didn’t fully mean it, but the dragon and Juniper still got heavily scolded by his enraged mother afterwards.

Juniper has a soft, round face, with only a slightly square jawline. Juniper has a sharp nose, pointed like a beak, and beady dark brown eyes that appear like black buttons from afar. Dark bags hang under his always observing eyes, barely visible most of the time unless he spends more time than usual reading late into the night. A soft tuft of hair sits messily in his head, often with leaves or grass sticking out of it. His hair color is a gentle hazel color and it is always always fluffy. A long strand of hair in a braid held together by a small bead is the only hair that escapes his small, stubby ponytail. His pale honey cheeks seemed slightly burned from sunlight, but always slightly rosey when complimented. In fact, if you look close enough, you can sometimes see black freckles on his cheeks. He has a polite simple smile, thin lips and small for when anyone tells him a joke he finds funny or is simply trying to make a good impression. Although, his smile when he genuinely thinks something is funny is so much better. His toothy smile lights up his face and his chipped tooth can be seen. It looks silly and goofy which is what makes it so good. He just looks a lot better when he smiles.

Personality: Juniper is an odd person to come across. With a bright cheerful personality but one laced with stubbornness and passion, Juniper is a lot different from when you first meet him to when you next come across him. He loves to tussle with people he has grown fond of, ruffling their hair, punching them jokingly on the shoulder, and hugging them at seemingly random, which seems very different from when you first encounter him where he is very polite and almost shy at times. He is not overly trusting per say, but he is very accepting. Always treating people like one of his own no matter who they are, Juniper may not trust them with his secrets or other things, but he does his best to make the person feel comfortable and happy.

Juniper is somewhat naive and shy, willing to believe people because he has had no reason to distrust people while he has lived safely in the valley, but they are fierce. While Juniper doesn’t generally result to violence in disagreements, sometimes their opponent does. Juniper will always try to convince the person to not be violent and de-escalate the attacker, but Juniper isn’t afraid to fight if there is no other option. They aren’t going to just light taps on the cheek either if the other person isn’t holding back.

As for friendships and love life, Juniper really has none. Not that he is sad by this fact, but it does make him feel a little lonely from time to time. If he does manage to befriend someone, he will occasionally give them gifts as well as be very protective of them. If anyone makes fun of his friends, that person will get one hell of a time afterwards. His friends will have to be able to deal with his nonsensical hugs and weird rants he goes on, marveling at something that he remembered about history, magic, astronomy, or anything of that nature. As for if someone fell in love with him, good luck. Juniper will probably trust that person more than anyone and talk nonstop to them, he’ll compliment said person a lot, and go out of his way to help them. This might sound good, but he does occasionally get too worried about how the other feels.

Dragon: Open!

Strengths: Physically Strong, Good with Animals/Dragons, + Determined

Weaknesses: Poor Lungs, Naive, + Very Stubborn

Likes: Animals, Singing, His Idiotic Siblings, the Valley, Reading, Drawing Small Doodles, Loud Storms, Stargazing, Tea, Collecting Skulls, + Nice Dresses

Dislikes: Hot humid weather, Most Loud People (Only while Reading), Coffee, Singing In Front of Others, Tight Clothes, Sour Foods, Egotistical People, + Being Humiliated

Affiliations: Open

Other: I liked WoF as a kid and How to Train your Dragon is still a favorite of mine

Edited at September 7, 2022 05:51 PM by Determined_Wolf
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 06:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper is accepted
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 06:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Olivia Elyna Greybrew

15 (I can change her to 16 or 17 if needed)

Female

Appearance:

To be truthful, Olivia considers her appearance to be wholly unremarkable; She stands at a precise five feet tall, the shortest by a large margin compared to her siblings. Her round face shape, height, and generally boxy body shape all lead to her appearing much younger than she is. More often than not, she'll be mistaken as a lost child when going somewhere alone. Of course, we're ignoring the fact that she is, basically, a child. Her boxy body shows no signs of muscle. Somewhat because of the leanness of her limbs, mostly because of her lack of built muscle. Although her legs do show clear signs of daily use, the lean yet strong-looking muscles. The girls' hands are stubby and short.

The first of her identifying features is her eyes. A familial trait, her hooded, round eyes are a bright, almost translucent amber color. Her eyes are almost jarring in the way they contrast her overall appearance. With the pale, nearly colorless tones of her other features, her eyes seem to almost glow. The rest of her face consists of similarly jarring features. Her nose holds the straight like the rest of her seems to lack, no dip interrupting it, save for when it ends. The front two of her teeth don't meet flush with one another, forming a gap a little larger than a pinky finger.

In her family which is practically famed for their soft, blonde hair, Olivia stands out like a sore thumb. Her hard-to-manage, curly, pure black locks run down the entire length of her body, resting just below her waist when allowed to. So black that any detail made with it isn’t visible and molds back into the dark void of hair.

She normally wraps her hair into braids that then twist around one another to form a bun. The hair that doesn’t fit into her braids is left to frame her round, soft face.

The tiny one doesn't care much for what she wears, she honestly prefers others to choose her clothing for her. However, one thing that is a must for everything she wears is the addition of bright, almost disgustingly so, colors. Anything dull that makes its way onto her body will, undoubtedly soon, be stained with anything she can find. Be it grass, paints, flowers, the wayward ribbon, etc.

Personality:

A cacophony of surprisingly mature and unabashedly childish traits is the best this child can be described.

Beginning the brief yet necessary description of her maturity. Miss Greybrew holds herself to one practice, striving to achieve. Whatever room she resides in, her hair and clothing, even her posture must be neat. Addressing those around her properly is also a must! Respect must be given before being expected after all!

For all of that, she is, at her core, a child by nature. Her naivety to people's true intentions has led to many avoidable situations in the past. Because she lacks trust in her decision-making, Olivia unconsciously puts that responsibility onto people she sees as older, more experienced people. After over a decade of next to no interaction with anyone but her family members, she tends to put blind trust in those older. She also tends to follow those she idolizes around.

Her childishness also makes itself known by her instant willingness to accept most words as fact. She has, on more than one occasion, been told untruths that she held in her heart for years to come. Common knowledge? Written, proven fact? No, those can't be right, her brother said flowers were fine to eat.

Her fears and anxiety surrounding becoming a faceless majority often pressure her to do reckless things simply to stand out.

She grew up pretty sheltered throughout her life. Having five older siblings that see you as the eternal baby, along with parents that expect next to nothing from you, can do that. She despises the world she has grown up in. She hates that the majority of her life can be summed down into a few sentences. The main goal and only goal at this point? To find who Olivia is, not just Olivia Greybrew.

Dragon:

Open

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+Although she isn't the fastest, she can hold her own against most

-Inability to read others' intentions properly

+Determined

-General naivety

+Willing to try most anything

-Fear of bugs

Likes & Dislikes:

-Quiet

+Colorful things

-Being compared to others

+Things being tidy

-Cursing: She has a distaste for it due to always being told never to say them and about how bad they are

+Her siblings: For the most part

-Dull things (especially most shades of brown)

+Flowers

-Most children

+Being told stories

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Mini Family breakdown- Olivias the youngest of 6, with 3 older sisters and 2, only 1 year older, twin brothers. (Ages, Olivia to oldest, go like this. 15, 16, 16, 17, 19, 21)

Her parents work a lot (cause, ya'know they have 6 kids to feed) along with her oldest sister.

Percy Jackson has one, that counts right?

Edited at September 10, 2022 01:05 AM by Flower Field
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 7, 2022 10:18 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Nesaea;
Often called Nes. Sometimes Nessie.
Class:
Water Dragon
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Me and Me Alone. I created this piece, as well as the character herself. No one has permission to use this in any capacity.

Nesaea is a dragonness who could be considered beautiful, at least by water dragon standards. She's a young adult dragon, and so she's only about 11 feet tall at the shoulder, but will continue to grow as she ages. She has a leaner build, something that is similar to an athletic horse, but with the shape of a dragon. It's evident by just looking at her she is a lithe and agile creature, with long, but powerful legs that carry her well over land, but also allows her to swim well. Her more streamlined body is connected to a lean neck that is average in length with a more delicate and round head attached to it.

Her snout, as mentioned, is round and on the feminine side, with smaller nostrils she can shut completely when swimming. Like many water dragons, instead of breathing on water, she instead is like whales or dolphins and can hold her breath for a very long period of time. Being able to close her nostrils prevents water from entering her lungs. She has a pair of cheek frills instead of the normal spikes or ridges, and she can control them which help her express her emotions further than her own facial features. She also has a pair of horns, that are shorter compared to other dragons, atop her otherwise smooth head.

Noticeably about the female as that her feet are webbed, acting as better paddles than normal dragon feet are, though, to be honest, it's her tail that acts as the main paddle and gives her the real speed. Besides her feet, there is webbing like grills on all of her legs, as well as down the sides of her tail. She has control over these frills, able to open them up, or flatten them completely, as well as able to move them side to side. She can do these better with her tail frills than her leg ones, but she can do it for all.

Besides her tail and legs, her tail tends to be what draws a lot of attention to her when she's out of the water. Her tail is long, and well muscled, and shaped like how you would imagine a mermaid's to be. Except bigger and stronger. Afterall, hers has to be able to help propel her entire body at fast speeds, and she's significantly larger than a mermaid would be. Besides the mentioned webbing and frills, she has two others. She has one that starts on her forehead and carrying down her neck, ending where her neck meets her shoulders. Then, the second one starts right after, leaving a perfect sized space for a saddle and a rider to fit. This frill carries down her spine, ending just before where her tail starts. Overall, the frills all reach to be about 6 to 8 inches long in total height, with the center, or apex, of the frills being the tallest, and the ends of the frills where they start and finish are shorter. All of her frills, including the webbing on her legs [not her feet though] are held by sharp spines or spikes, and are what give her control over them, allowing her to close and open them, or move them side from side. They are incredibly sharp though, and if something were to bite her frills or pet them against the grain, even when shut, they would pierce to protect her.

For her coloration she is within the standard range of blues, purples, and grey, albeit lighter versions of them. Her base color is a pale periwinkle, with her belly skills are light grey, almost white, in color. Her back and neck frills are pale cyan blue in color, though they increase in pigment near the edge. The frills on the side of her tail match this coloration as well. Her cheek frills, though, are different in color, being a more light to medium blue-grey color, again inceasing in pigment closer to the edge of them. The webbing between her toes and on her legs match this color. The webbing of her mermaidian like tail, though, is a bit of both. It starts as the pale cyan color, and darkens to the medium blue-grey color at the tip, turning the webbing into a gradient of her frill and webbing colors. Her eyes are a dark, midnight blue in color, whereas her horns are a lighter grey than her belly scales, with a unique white shimmer to them, making them appear almost sparkly

For Nesaea's voice, she has a low, soft dulcet tone, that rises when she's happy, and darkens when she's angry or sad. She also can emit sounds that are almost identical to orca or other whale songs, something she does, in fact, call singing, and that she does often.

This is her Tail Fin [Minus the Coloring] just so people Know what it Looks Like. I may choose to color this later [as I have Tene's permission] but this covers the important things.

Credit for this Image Belongs to Tenebris Umbra. She drew this for me for this Character.

Personality:
Calm || Collected || Motherly || Protective || Serious at Times || Mostly Carefree || Free Spirited || Hates Being Tied Down to One Place || Loyal || Fiesty/Fiery || Easy Going || Caring || Patient || Social || Not Easily Impressed || Flirtatious

Nesaea is a calm and collected personality, not one that is unnerved or frustrated easily. She seems to be the epitome of the water, almost always calm on the surface, barely being disturbed in any other way other than a ripple. Whereas, underneath, she can be an entirely different story, raging with emotion and prepared to do whatever it takes. Of course, just like water, she can be just as volatile on the outside as she can be on the inside, but it just takes a lot for her to get there. When she does, though, it's best to stay out of her way, since the female's bite is just as bad as her bark.

Still, Nes has always been a creature on the steady and calm side, even a bit motherly at times and willing to take care of and help others. She is a protective soul, as are most dragons, and does not take kindly to someone threatening someone she cares for. She isn't an innately aggressive dragon, preferring to deal with things as coolly as possible, but if violence is necessary you will be met with the violence of an angry mother [because that is how she is about those she cares for]. Nes is a very loyal creature, not necessarily to a fault, but enough that she's going to be there to back you up, but if she finds out you're wrong, she will also call you out on it. Usually in private, she's not the type to throw someone under the bus unless absolutely necessary.

Nesaea is a dragonness who appears rather serious, and at times she certainly is, however, most of the time, when she's relaxed and as ease, she's a very carefree creature. Free spirited, the female doesn't like to be tied down to one place for very long, and it's restless when she is. It can cause her to get a bit grumpy, so she just tries not to put herself in a position to feel that way. Due to her carefree and free spirited nature, the female is pretty easy going, someone who kind of goes with the flow unless she deems otherwise.

The dragoness is a rather social being, someone who doesn't fear or shy away from social situations, though she isn't out in the center making a fool of herself either. She's confident in herself, and while happily make conversation with others, but she doesn't act out or put on a show for others. In fact, Nesaea isn't a female who's easily impressed in the slightest. If a male puts on a show for her, it takes a lot to win her approval, so if you have, you know you've earned it. And, if that show isn't a genuine act to gain her approval, but more something just done for show, she has a habit of seeing right through that and moving on with a scoff. Still, Nesaea can be a flirtatious female, and if someone catches her attention, she's going to let it be known. And, if there's multiple someones? She'll let them know she's interested and flirt with them, but once someone has one her heart, that's it, the rest don't stand a chance and she won't even send them a second glance.

Overall, Nes is a well balance dragon, someone who social but collected, and doesn't seem to be rude unless absolutely called for.
Rider:
Open
Ability:
🌊 Water Blasts 🌊
Rather than breathing fire, these dragons are able to "breathe" streams of water of any temperature at others. They, like fire dragons, can adjust the temperature of the water from ice old to boiling hot. They must be hydrated to use this ability, and while they also pull from their own moisture, they have resevoirs of water in their body they use first. Once their Resevoirs are Empty, they have about 1 to 2 usages before they're completely dehyrdrated and unable to do anymore. At this point it's important that they get access to water asap.

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
🌊 Everything Involving Water. She lives and breathes water, and is completely at home in even the most dangerous waters.
🌊 She's surprsingly quick on land, able to run quite well despite what others may think of water dragons.
🌊 Due to her... err... troubles with gliding, the female has adepting to being able to climb rather well. It's dangerous, as she cannot glide well, but she can glide well enough to land without killing herself.
🌊 She is a very lithe dragon, and is quite quick on land and in the water. Since she isn't the largest of dragons, she relies on her speed a lot, and it makes her quite annoying to try and do anything against.

Weaknesses
☀ The Heat. She Dehydrates Quicker in Hotter Environments. Whereas she can draw moisture and hydration from snow, fog, etc.
☀ She has to have access to a water source of some sort in order to stay hydrated, once she's run through her internal resevoirs she cannot user her ability anymore until she finds some source.
☀ She's a bit more susceptible to fire attacks than other dragons due to not having skills. If she's super hydrated, her skin is rather moist and the fire will quickly be put out. But it'll dry her out faster and faster the more times she's hit.
☀ She's supposed to be able to glide. But, truthfully, the female cannot glide for the life of her.

Likes & Dislikes:
🌊 Water, Swimming, [Whale] Singing. Anything Water.
🌊 Berries, she's an Omnivore, but she especially love Berries. Or Grapes.
🌊 Smacking the Sense into People with her Tail.

Dislikes
☀ Fire, Heat, and Dry Climates. She does love Beaches Though.
☀ Gliding. Flying. She's envious of Dragons that can, but, yanno, she can swim.
☀ Rude, Obnoxious, or Arrogant Dragons. Or People. She Prefers Fish. Less Complicated.

Affiliations:
Open - WIP
Other:
She's done.

Edited at September 8, 2022 07:49 PM by Imperial Sands
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 8, 2022 02:38 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Kavik Forger
Screenshot-2022-05-25-at-7-46-25-PM.jpg

Credits to me. 161425.

Appearance

Kavik is a young man with quite an intimidating stature. Standing at 6'4 tall, this young man sports a muscular, athletic build with a triangle torso and prominent arm and back muscles due to his profession as a near-graduated apprentice blacksmith. Several years in the metallurgy field have refined and defined his upper body, though his lower half is not lacking in strength either. His body is quite proportional overall, though.

His face holds the refined features that are typical to see in a human: rounded eyes, a well-placed nose, and a defined jawline. His lips are not full, but they are not thin, either. His once-straight nose has a slight crook to it from an old breakage that never healed correctly. Kavik's eyebrows are straight and set in such a way that his relaxed facial expression appears serious -- almost somber, as though he has seen too much.

His complexion is a bronze tanned one, though the tightened skin around scars show up much paler. He has several of these marks along his arms, a few on his face, and one long scar running across his left shoulder and pectoral from a runaway sword. He's obviously had his fair share of run-ins with blades and other sharp bits and bobs, though most of them have been through creating the pieces rather than having them used against him. However, he is not a stranger to swordsmanship.

Kavik's eyes are a burning brown with amber flecks and his short hair is a deep black that catches a gray sheen in sunlight -- when it ever sees sunlight. In the fires of the forges, however, his entire being has a red and yellow sheen to it. He walks upright and carries himself in a dignified manner. His long strides and confident movements add to a more dominant feel to him; he certainly makes no effort to dissuade such a notion, as it seems that, this way, people leave him alone.

Kavik has a fairly deep voice, not quite a bass but lower than a tenor. It's smooth and soft enough to be considered a loud murmur. It's a voice that is easy to listen to, lulling and deceptively soft. Hypnotic in the same way as the vibrant, pulsating colors on a deadly animal. He smells of ore and hot metal, but there is a hint of coldness to it as well. Somehow, he always seems to draw the shadows to him, adding a sense of mystery to this young man.

Personality

He is a slow burner -- the coldest kind of the fiery personalities. He does not simply erupt, nor does he build up to an eruption. Kavik's boiling point skips over the theatrics and goes straight to the part where someone gets burned -- but there was never any warning. Kavik will be calm and collected throughout the whole ordeal, seemingly unbothered by any fear or havoc he may have wrought.

He is a solitary creature, avoiding others at all costs. While he will do as he is told when it comes to his profession, such as "make So-And-So a sword and deliver it," he will not add any unnecessary chatter. Kavik is the type to pour his soul into a piece, present it to the owner, and leave without another word. However, he has been known to snap at said owner if he catches them handling their piece "wrong" or without "proper" care. Kavik is more attached to what he creates than he is to anyone else.

He uses his more intimidating stature and surly appearance to ward off any idle chatters -- you know the kind. The ones who pop up in the middle of a particularly difficult project to talk for hours in a one-sided conversation over dragons or the weather or some other irritating subject that Kavik has no interest in. This young man rarely expresses interest in anything or anyone outside of animals and his work, really. Then again, those two latter things are all he really knows. They are his life. He has no time for legends and weather predictions, nor does he have an ear for the latest gossip on what the baker's daughter is up to. He. Does. Not. Care.

Kavik is quite happy to be on his lonesome. Nobody gets hurt that way, and he is relatively free to do as he pleases. There is no chatter, no bustling crowds, no merchants screaming about their cheap trinkets. It's usually just him, the forge, and the clumps of ore just dying to be shaped into something magnificent. In this state, he loses some of his scary exterior and becomes quite eager. He can be almost friendly in this state, if caught at the right moment. He isn't against company if they're silent.

He is not a bad guy, no matter how hard he tries to portray himself as such. Kavik is just... very... particular, if you will, with his surroundings. He doesn't want drama or attention, and the way to avoid both of those is to avoid people entirely. Thus, that is exactly what he does.

Dragon: Rhiannon

Strengths

+ Physical strength -- due to the nature of his apprenticeship, he has plenty of opportunity to stay active and maintain muscle.

+ Archery and swordsmanship -- making weapons means he gets to wield them as well; while he is nothing fancy, he is deadly accurate with a bow and not too shabby in close combat.

+ Making people uneasy -- this is more an evasion tactic for him, as he wants to avoid others as much as possible. So, he acts as cold and scary as possible to deter this unwanted attention -- and it works.

Weaknesses

- Social interaction -- he wants nothing to do with it and keeps his social life limited to customers and those who work alongside him. He cannot stand large crowds or babbling chatter; it's too overwhelming.

- Short temper -- Kavik lacks patience. While he may not become violent, it will be painfully obvious that he is at the end of his rope and it takes a long while to get that rope lengthened.

- Hearing -- he does not have the best of hearing, being slightly below average due to the constant clangs, metallic screeches, and cursing he hears on the daily.

+ Working with his hands, and working alone.

+ Dealing with animals -- they are so much better than people.

+ Singing -- he only does it when he is alone, but he has a good voice and it passes the time.

Dislikes

- Human interaction -- people wear him thin very quickly. He can only stand so much of them before his social battery is out and he is left drowning in the sea of reality.

- The topic of dragons -- it's such an overused topic. He watches people fight over the best species, when they'll get their own dragons, yaddah yaddah. It's a big irritant.

- Lukewarm food -- it's disgusting.

Affiliations

Open/TBD

Other

Finished! How to Train Your Dragon, Lord of the Rings

Edited at September 8, 2022 09:22 PM by Mother
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 8, 2022 02:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kavik is accepted :)
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 8, 2022 02:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Deirdre
Class: Fire
Screenshot-2022-05-25-at-9-00-20-PM.jpg

WIP by me.

Appearance

Deirdre is by no means a small creature, standing 16 feet at the shoulder and boasting the lithe but well-muscled build typical of fire dragons. Her powerful wings are set atop a sleek body; her long legs and tail are a bonus towards her agility both on land and in the air, though, with her size, her version of land agility may look cumbersome to smaller creatures, dragons and humans alike.

Deirdre is a beautiful red with orange and yellow sheens to her scales. Underneath her eyes, bright orange-yellow dots frame her cheekbones. Two twisting, black and red horns are stationed above tufted ears; a ridge of obsidian spines runs from the center of her forehead all the way down her back and through the end of her tail, which has a tuft of its own at the tip. Large, golden eyes are set in a regally shaped head. Her long canines slightly protrude at the corners of her muzzle, though her mouth extends far beyond them. Her nostrils and cranial ridge provide a slight dish to her otherwise unsloped face.

Deirdre's wings are large and the same color as the rest of her body, except for the "elbows" at the very top, which gradient to black. Two wickedly hooked claws rest atop the bends. When she folds her wings, they overlap in a small "x" over the beginning of her tail and stick out to the sides a little ways. She is careful to keep them near her when on the ground; they have a habit of getting in the way of everything.

She carries herself with the regal air befitting a dragon, though it is in no way pompous. It's hard to not look regal when you tower over everyone and everything. Really, it's more of a slow walk to avoid crushing people underfoot. Her strides are long and poised; her tail weaves back and forth with each step and curls slightly at its resting position. Deirdre smells like a fire raging in a pine forest. It is not an unpleasant smell; the smoke is just a part of being a fire-breathing reptile. Were the smoky scent to go away, she would smell of dogwood, ponderosa, and spruce.

Personality

Deirdre is not an outgoing creature, but she is not mean, either. Her mannerisms are indifferent. She comes across as quite a serious individual because of this, and it is not a misrepresentation. She is serious. Deirdre's sense of humor is either literal or sarcastic; innuendos go straight over her head. Her mind is a logical one: she sees the big picture as well as the small details, but emotion does not usually get in the way. When it does, though, things become very... gray. She hates that.

Deirdre is level-headed, steady, and to the point. She sees no benefit to beating around the bush on things. She gets her jobs done and that's that. Deirdre is reasonable in most cases, and she is attracted to facts over opinion, though she will listen to, and take into consideration, both. She is not a tempest to be harnessed; the world may change, but Deirdre will stay Deirdre.

Her territorial side can come out over a number of things: ideas, other dragons, actual territory, food,... The list goes on. She will become quite protective over the things and dragons she cares about and will not hesitate to kill or injure, whether physically or emotionally, anyone who attempts to cross her. Obviously, she knows how to share and how to play nice. She picks her battles carefully; if there is no hope of her winning, she will put it off to fight another day.

Deirdre does not trust others, nor does she bend down to anyone without thought. Everything she does is thought out, which leads to heated internal debates on many subjects. She may be swayed to one side or the other, but reasoning is a must. Pathos is rarely involved. When little ones are involved, though, she bends to their will. They're just too precious.

Outside of being a sucker for hatchlings, Deirdre is an intimidating dragon. Her mannerisms, her aloofness, her size, and her aggression all tie into this. An angry Deirdre is hellish for everyone; her motto is, if she can't win a fight, she'll at least throw a blow bad enough to make her opponent regret battling. She takes a shrewd satisfaction in that. Deirdre is fairly patient, but plenty of things get on her nerves very quickly. While she may not blow up over all of them, an irritated glance or a snide comment will show up early on.

Rider: Juniper

Abilities

As a fire dragon, she is impervious to fire and can withstand incredibly hot temperatures. Her body temperature is always elevated, allowing her to hold out through cold spells as well, though these make her exceptionally cranky and she will give out eventually if left in such conditions.

She has extremely hot fire breath that, when it has been stored up for a few days, will unleash one breath's worth of a burst of white flame that is extra hot. It's only good for one shot, and after using that, her regular fire is pretty pitiful for the rest of the day.

Strengths

Level-Headed -- Fair -- Agility -- Endurance -- Trustworthy -- Scarcasm -- Self-Reliant

Weaknesses

Hangry -- Not Trusting -- Easily Annoyed -- Brute Strength -- Prolonged Speed -- Teamwork

Control -- Violent Weather -- Lack of Company -- Adventuring -- Flying -- Pyromaniac

Dislikes

Arrogance -- Seafood -- Raw Meat -- Lukewarm Weather -- Too Much Social Interaction -- The Unknown -- Being Bossed Around -- Cold

Affiliations

Open/TBD

Other

Done with both!

Edited at September 8, 2022 09:23 PM by Mother
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 8, 2022 02:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Deirdre is accepted <3
Burning Embers | Closed, Re-MakingSeptember 8, 2022 02:56 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Shoteka (Tek)
Class: Light

Screenshot-2021-10-17-at-9-29-50-PM.jpg

Credits to me for image. Might color later.

He is a massive dragon. With a height of 17 feet at the shoulders and a length double that, Shoteka is an intimidating creature. His body is lean but muscular, and his build is one made for battle. Shoteka has no exceptional boost in agility or strength; rather, he stands solidly in the middle, able to use either to his advantage to some degree.

His body scales are a liquid silver in color: titanium. In the light, the shadows on them become a pitch black while they reflect a somewhat dulled white. They are small and tightly knit together, much like a snakeskin, with size gradually increasing into sharp, paired ridges along his back and neck that are a circular-edged diamond shape. Tek's head, half of his tail, and up to his hocks and knees are black with a cobalt tinge, and these gradient into his main scaling. They have less shine to them, though they are still sleek in appearance.

His head hosts fanning, none of which are very long. Two rows of small protruding spikes become progressively longer as they travel up Shoteka's long, handsome, regal face, starting from his snout. They meld in with his fans, of which he has several short, defined spikes.

Each of the latter is pointed away from his face in a streamlike way. A thin sheet of metallic skin stretches between them. These frills frame his face, starting at his cheekbones and curving around to the back of his skull. Two longer spikes protrude in line with his eyes. These, too, have flaps connecting them to the main crown, though they are set just behind the smaller frill. They appear more as horns than a second layer of frill, and they are not connected to one another.

His eyes are like sapphires. Their coloring is amplified by a lack of shine in the scales around his eyes. They shift colors like the cut gemstone, ranging from a deep aqua to piercing electric blue depending on the angle from which they are viewed. Tek always carries a deep, brooding, intelligent look in his brilliant orbs, which are also the only way he really expresses emotion. Shoteka is a smexy dragon, even if his face does not change much.

Long, muscular legs and an equally strong tail provide him with speed, balance, and quick maneuvering when in the air. His claws are a duller black in coloration, as are the spines along his tail and his dewclaws. He is built in a way that allows him to cross land terrain with relative ease, though he has to tuck in his front legs when he flies.

Shoteka's wings are monstrous. They are also a black gradient into the titanium base, and they have strong yet pliable ribbing. The skin in between is covered in miniscule scales, much like a butterfly, that resists tearing impressively well and is light enough to catch even the slightest draft. Being the kind of dragon he is, though, Tek is not likely to be found flying outside of a volcanic domain.

Personality

Shoteka is a scarily smart creature. His mind works quickly, and there are few problems he cannot solve if he works on them long enough. He focuses on the big picture of things and then works down to the threads of the smallest details of the inner workings of each functioning element. He is very invested in his tasks and will not move away from them unless they are completed in full.

His attention to detail makes it hard for him to not find fault with things, which in turn puts him in a position in which he is curt and rather blunt. If he knows how to fix something, he will share that information and move on. Tek will hold back from speaking at times, but when he does speak, his words are honest and to the point.

The silver dragon is not one of the hot-blooded of his kind, nor is he the gentlest or most open. Rather, he is extremely aloof. A loner, Tek prefers to work on his various projects away from others and keeps to himself. His feelings are never spoken of, nor are they ever really expressed in any way.

Besides his tendency to avoid socializing, Shoteka is a fairly even-tempered dragon. His time spent dealing with stormy-tempered storm dragons has extended his tolerance of idiocy and his patience, though he will make it very clear if a dragon is annoying him and testing the latter. He is much gentler in his words to dragonets and hatchlings; he expects adult behavior from adults.

Shoteka's favorite pasttime is crafting. He fashions weapons, armor, jewelry, sculptures, tools, gadgets,... the list goes on. As of late, though, he has been trading lots of armor. Not everyone is blessed with titanium-colored skin, after all. ;) Sharpened, metal claw covers, spiked tail wraps, and needlepoint horn tips are his weapons.

The vast majority of his jewelry creations host blue gems, as that is the main one that he can create. Diamonds, onyx stones, rubies, and other precious minerals are rarer, but he uses them occasionally. Jewelry is more what he does when he gets bored, but it is quite ornate.

Tek is a quieter individual, but he is stoic, loyal, and will not back down from a calling. He respects those who deserve it and looks down on those who don't. While this dragon is more secluded, his mannerisms are regal and he speaks and acts like the majestic creature he is.

Rider: Ava

Abilities

His hide is extremely tough. While it is not made of metal, it is hard to penetrate, which gives him an advantage when crafting and battling. It also allows him to regulate his temperature quite well, as heat or cold take longer to seep through. However, because of his built-in armor, he has to work harder to fly. He will tire more quickly than other, lighter dragons.

Because of his massive wings, there is more of him to make a target. However, his ability to harness the energy of the sun and make a lighthouse out of himself usually gives him enough time to make an escape or attack before his opponent becomes reoriented.

Strengths

Tough Hide -- Land Stamina -- Brute Force -- Living in Harsh Environments -- Battling -- Crafting -- Aerial Diving Speed

Weaknesses

Flight Stamina -- Agility -- Low Social Battery -- Occasional Bluntness -- Making Friends -- Land Speed

Solitude -- Tinkering -- Thunderstorms -- Inclement Weather -- Nature -- Babysitting (Sometimes) -- Sparring

Dislikes

Obnoxious Behavior -- Being Told What to Do -- Privacy Invasions -- Messing Up -- Hotheadedness -- Flowers -- Flirty Dragons

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

Beans.

He prefers the realm of the storm dragons.

Edited at September 8, 2022 09:23 PM by Mother

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us