Wolf Play : The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs
 Salom_
11:49:39 Sal, Salmon
Maybe it's the arms' pose?
 BJake
11:49:15 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
Eh, I'm using the tail to hide the legs, Turns out halfbody legs look hideous :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11 

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Isabella has not been added to the charter roles. I'm accepting the Mate request from Charlie's. It was for thare charter william(code) and Isabella(isa)

Edited at March 18, 2022 11:24 AM by Flying nugget
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 11:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I will add them in when I get on the computer.
~~~~
If I can get even 2-3 characters that are 40+ with deceased Mates we should be good.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 01:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I can work on one

saratank said:
~~~~
If I can get even 2-3 characters that are 40+ with deceased Mates we should be good.

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Human Name

Ella Redwood

Wolf Name

Nuzha (nah zu ha)
female

Rank

omega of the Blood Thane pack

Crush

N/A
Mate

on hold

Pup(s)

N/A

Human Looks

Ella has Icy blue almost gray eyes, fair tan skin and wavy blonde hair. The length of her hair stops right above her hips.. The young woman has a curvy build and she stands at 5’4 in height while weighing 151. Her average day's clothing is just a t-shirt and jean shorts with holes, due to her hair being long she usually keeps it up in a bun or a braid.

Wolf Looks

In height Nuzha is 26 inches and 6 feet in length, unlike her human she has bright amber eyes that glow even in daylight. She has a nicked ear and a small barely noticeable scar on her muzzle, she also weighs 49 pounds.

Tawny, amber, and honey tones make up her coat with the occasional dark streak making an appearance. Her fur is rather short but thick and soft, providing ample warmth and fewer gobs of hair floating around.

Nuzha has a lean frame. Everything about her is slender, though she is still quite strong. However, she was definitely built with more agility in mind than brute strength and is considerably lighter than many wolves her height. She was blessed with good stamina and speed; her movements are quick and precise, which makes her an excellent hunter and scout.

Personality:

Ella is a very nurturing she-wolf. She is always making sure others are doing well before herself. A mature one, she is. Ella doesn't tolerate immaturity. She will call you out on it. Ella may not look that intimidating but you will find out real soon. She is kind to everyone when she meets them unless they do something to piss her off. She isn't one to hold grudges against others despite her sarcastic mouth.

Her loyalty lies within the pack. She respects everyone despite their rank. Ella puts everyone above herself. She sees them more as a priority to her. Ella would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. She doesn't see something like that needing to happen, but it stays in the back of her mind. Ella knows she is alive because of this pack. You would never see her betraying them in any way. That's not who she is.

The female has confidence in herself. She is a very independent female who believes she will get things done faster by herself. However, she doesn't mind group work. She does work very well with others but she prefers to do it alone. Ella is very determined. When she puts her mind to something, she will make sure to get it done before anything. Going along with her independence, Ella has a hard time asking for help anyway. She can't seem to bring it to her to ask. Therefore, she performs alone and if she struggles, she just tries harder until she reaches success.

RP Sample

I read a lot of werewolf books so I'm excited and nervous to show off my skills and show how much I know about werewolves!
Example: https://horseeden.com/f

Other

My favorite color is magenta

Edited at March 23, 2022 12:11 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
im working on a male wolf with a dead mate just to help move things along geez its been choas at my house and Ella was long overdue thats why i sent her in first

saratank said:
~~~~

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Human Name

Nathan lycan
Wolf Name

jason

Male

Rank

Omega of the blood thane pack

Crush

N/A

Mate

Deceased

Pup(s)

N/A

Human Looks

Nathan has warm brown eyes, fair tan skin and black hair. The length of his hair would stop right under his ears. The young man has a lean build with decent muscles. He stands at 6'3 in height while weighing around 134 lbs.
Wolf Looks

Jason is 6.5 feet in length, and 32 inches in height. An average size for a male wolf, while weighing around 145 pounds.

Jason is a white wolf with green eyes he weighs 134 lbs. Jason is 6.5 feet in length, and 32 inches in height. An average size for a male wolf. (ik its short im just so tired)
Personality:
Jason was well known by other wolves for being shy and not outgoing. He only speaks when needed, which is why some assume he's mute. He's quite small for his species and is often underestimated. He can be feirce when he has something to protect, he will protect it with his life. Jason loves long walks in the woods alone or with some of his closest friends.

Jason hates violence and cowers when he feels uncertain or threatened. Though not talkative, when he does speak, he uses only kind words unless angered, or nervous, though he doesn't like to speak when nervous. He takes a long while to trust someone, but when he does he'll be your friend forever.

RP Sample

I read a lot of werewolf books so I'm excited and nervous to show off my skills and show how much I know about werewolves!

Example: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=19&t=77502&page=22

Other

My favorite color is magenta

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please re-read the rules, and your female cannot be an unmated from another pack. If you look at the ranks, it says unmated Alpha's, which I have allowed them to be other males, but not females.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
sorry i was going to do a male that was unmated but decided to do female must of forgottan to change that
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Until there are more Mated characters she won't be added in.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 06:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alr ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us