Wolf Play : Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Ethan is accepted.
Hatari will need her measurements in her appearance description.

Sorry about that! Fixed!
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you! And also sorry for taking forever to finish. >< <3

Imperial Sands said:
Ethan is accepted.
Hatari will need her measurements in her appearance description.

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 26, 2021 08:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hatari is accepted!

For both of you, def check out the Discussion but you are free to post in the rp.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 12:25 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Ajax

Male

Pride:

Ridge Pride

Warrior

Desired Rank:

Content

Appearance:

[Credits go to (c)woxys on DA. Stock Images]

Ajax stands at just above 4 feet and is on the more heavier side. He has visible muscles all around his body due to constantly running around and keeping himself busy. Ajax's pelt ranges from golds to browns to black. His short pelt is a golden hue with shades of dark brown blended in. Ajax's mane is a mix of gold, brown, and black. Black being the most prominent color in his mane. His eyes are a deep amber that changes hues depending on the light source. His nose is outlined in black with a shade of light pink in the middle. He has a sensitive scar on his front left leg due to a battle some time ago. His mane is very shaggy yet soft. Ajax has a long slender tail, the fluff at the end being black.

Personality:

Ajax is a very determined male. If he wants something done, he will get it done himself. He is very loyal to his pride and his pride only. He gives high respects to the lionesses and the King and Queen of the pride. Ajax could never see himself betraying them. The pride is the reason he survives. Ajax is a very independent male. He gets things done faster by himself, but he doesn't mind group work. The lion is very straightforward and honest. He was never one to hold his words back. And that's why many may have a reason to not like him.

Ajax was never the romantic type. Well, romance was never a priority of his. Of course he dreams about bearing cubs. He does do well with the tiny lions. His priorities lie within the pride and helping them in any way he can. The lion was never the social type either. He sticks to himself a lot unless he needs something. But that's rare. Ajax has a hard time calling out for help, this goes with the independence.

This lion enjoys hunting. It's almost like he gets an adrenaline rush while doing it. However, he does know that mainly that is the lioness' job. Ajax is very confident in himself. He will let you know if he believes he can handle a challenging task. Even if others don't believe in him. He was never one to give up that easily. And even if he does fail, he just gets back up and tries again.

Crush:

PM Me

Mate:

PM Me

Cubs:

N/A

Kin:

Open

Other:

N/A

Edited at November 28, 2021 12:42 AM by M I S E R Y
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 10:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Scar
~

~

Male

~

Pride / Nomad:

Nomad

~

Nomadic lion

~

Desired Rank:

King of Ridge pride

Appearance:

Scar is what would be classified as a formidable lion. Standing 3.9 feet at the shoulder and weighing 418 pounds, he is on the taller, heavier side of the African Lion spectrum. His weight is not out of laziness, however; his muscling is clear and the leanness of his body makes it obvious that he is very capable of feats of strength.

His eyes are a light amber in color, dancing with an internal fire that promises to bring destruction to anything that threatens his plans. Scar's uncanny stare will unnerve even the most stoic of beasts.

Scar's pelt has an almost metallic sheen to it. Short, dusty gray fur covers the majority of his body; especially at night, it takes on a silver reflectiveness. His pelt is sleek and helps to enunciate his musculature.

His mane is shorter on the top and gradually gets longer as it travels down his neck to his chest and shoulder blades. The fur directly in front and to the sides of his ears is a red-tinted gold color, and this extends down to frame his face and climb down his neck. Smaller patches of the same color provide a transition from this to the main body of his mane, which is a dark brown that nears black.

The only light portions of his body are gradiented. His muzzle, chin, and paws are all white at the beginnings before shifting to his normal base coat. Some lighter fur congregates around his eyes and above the browbone, but this is much fainter.

~

Personality:

Scar is a fiery and independent lion, knowing what he wants. If he wants it, he will get it, no questions asked, and he does not stop until he does. He's ruthless and restless, constantly on the move towards his next goal, destination, or whatever the case may be - Scar does not stop at any cost, making him a determined lion with little to no limits. He will push himself to the end no matter how draining a task may be. He will accomplish his goals.

Scar is someone you would want to stay on the good side of. All though an all around dick, Scar does care about others if you don't decide to press his buttons. He's not one to give second chances, and what you may not consider some sort of screw-up, he might, and there is no getting a relationship back. He holds trust and honesty, as well as loyalty close to him - it is something that should be an unbreakable bond, and to him, if it's broken, that's the end of a chapter with someone. Just generally speaking; break his trust, honesty, or loyalty, you will not be forgiven.

Scar prioritizes everything in a certain order, and this is constantly changing. He has a tendency to see what is most important first, so sometimes yes, it is him, and for this, call him selfish - that will not stop him. However, in most stressful cases and situations, he will put others before him unless alone. He's a witty and alert thinker, always thinking of his next move and is Caterpillar one step ahead of his enemies and foes.

Scar enjoys the adrenaline rushes of life. Danger, hardships, common challenges and even challenging challenges are something he will always take on, and rarely ever back down from. Bad idea or not, it's best not to stop him in his tracks. Though he doesn't necessarily need company, life is about ten times more better if someone is willing to come with him on these journeys and experience them with him. However, Scar will not end up disliking you if you prefer the more calm surroundings and feeling safe.

Scar is a lion who speaks when he wants and how he wants. Of course to superiors, he shows respect and manners, which he will return to practically anyone as long as they show it first. As most say, respect is earned, not given, and that is one of Scar's philosophies - same goes with loyalty and honesty. It should be simple, but for some reason, some may find this complex.

~

Kin:

Currently none

~

Affiliations:

Nu

~

Crush:

Perhaps later down the line

~

Mate:

N/A

~

Cubs:

N/A

~

Other:

Scar has had his eye on the pride ever since the desert pride and the the Ukufa Lions chaos started and is waiting for the right moment to strike

~
Other:

credits for images:https://www.deviantart.com/drachenvarg-stock

Edited at November 27, 2021 09:23 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 27, 2021 05:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Those images are not acceptable.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:29 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
finished Ajax ^^
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:37 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Serpent ;-; I was so confused. I was wondering who this was.
Are you COMPLETELY set on him being Desert? If so that's fine I just want to check. :) I don't want you to change your plans for him if you have them already. Just thought I'd open that dialogue.
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:40 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes he will be in Desert Pride. Unless you guys need males in Ridge Pride? Either one is fine really
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 28, 2021 12:41 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
We're kinda aiming on more males in Ridge, but if you want him in Desert then thats okay, like Imp said ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us