Wolf Play : Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 03:59 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved for ya

The Bewitched said:
Reserving a demi-god ^^

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 04:36 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Dahlia Hex St. Clair
Nick Name:
Doesn't like nicknames but some may call her Hex
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Queer

Appearance:

[Credits to Malachitinous on picrew]

Dahlia is a vision of natural beauty, her sun-kissed skin adorned with charming freckles maintains a radiant glow. Dahlia has a graceful and agile body with long, toned legs that exude strength and elegance in every step. Standing at 5'7, her physique reflects a perfect blend of athleticism and ethereal grace. The gentle curves of her body, accentuated by her athletic build, add a touch of softness to her overall presence. Her posture is always poised and confident, she is never one for slouching.

Soft, plump pink lips adorn her face, offering a gentle contrast to the verdant hues that surround her. Her teal eyes, framed by thick, luscious eyelashes, are captivating windows to her soul. These lashes serve as a natural frame, drawing attention to the ever-changing hues of her eyes. Her eyes have a green hue, like the foliage surrounding a hidden oasis. Cascading like a waterfall of molten lava, her long, curly dark auburn hair shimmers. Her hair has undertones of gold and mahogany, adding a warm and radiant glow to her locks.

Her fiery mane is often adorned with flowers or pretty objects. The fragrant blossoms, carefully chosen to complement the natural beauty of her hair, become Dahlia's natural scent. Wherever she goes, a subtle and intoxicating aroma of blooming flowers follows in her wake. Her smile is infectious, lighting up any room she enters. Dahlia takes meticulous care of herself. Her long, delicate fingers are adorned with impeccably manicured nails. Each nail is a work of art, carefully shaped, polished, and often painted with various colors depending on her mood or season

Across her body are small runes, celestial, and nature symbols etched like delicate whispers of ancient spells upon her skin. To many, these look like normal tattoos while other know they are devotion symols to magic and nature itself. These images shimmer with a faint, ethereal glow. Her favorite is her back tattoo. Dahlia's back tattoo is a stunning portrayal of nature and magic. Centered on her upper back is an ancient tree, its roots deep and branches reaching high. Twisting around the tree's trunk are delicate vines and ivy, with blossoms adorning its branches. Above, the sky unfolds with the sun, moon, and stars. Hidden within the branches are subtle symbols of magic.

Her other favorite tattoo is her lunar moth, which is delicately nestled just below her breasts. Its iridescent teal wings fade into a golden color, almost like it was kissed by the sun. The wings are adorned with intricate patterns of are clusters of stars, petals and crescent moons that shimmer like moonlight. As Dahlia moves, the tattoo seems to dance. (essientially like the one in her photo).

Personality:

Confidence radiates from Dahlia in a steady, unwavering stream. Her self-assuredness borders on arrogance, making her a forceful personality in any setting. This confidence is not easily shaken, further solidifying her status as a dominant figure. Boldness is inherent in Dahlia nature, as she fearlessly confronts challenges head-on. Her bold approach to life makes her a trailblazer, unafraid to venture into the unknown and face whatever obstacles come her way. This boldness is a driving force that propels her through the complexities of her existence. Her confident demeanor and strong sense of self-worth empower her to tackle situations head-on, standing firm in the face of adversity. Her sharp wit and rapid-fire humor keep conversations engaging and entertaining. Dahlia seems to have boundless energy, rarely slowing down.

Despite her extroverted exterior, Dahlia loves her alone time. Dahlia is often seen by herself, wandering the forest and gardens. She finds solace and inspiration in moments of solitude. Dahlia's reclusiveness is a reflection of her respect for personal boundaries. She values her own need for space and understands that others have similar requirements. She's comfortable in moments of silence, whether it's in her own company or shared with others. Dahlia understands that silence can be an eloquent form of communication. Keeping to herself energizes Dahlia. While social interactions have their place, she derives strength from her solitary moments, using them as opportunities to recharge her inner resources. Dahlia believes in sharing her thoughts and feelings with intention. She opens up to those she trusts and respects, valuing genuine connections that honor her tendency to keep to herself. Her tendency to observe from a distance gives Dahlia a unique vantage point, often sticking to the shadows. She notices subtleties and details that others might overlook, allowing her to gain a deeper understanding of people and situations. While she values her alone time, Dahlia maintains a delicate balance in her connections. She recognizes the importance of nurturing relationships and selectively participates in social interactions.

Dahlia has an unwavering belief in her own judgment and instincts. She confidently follows her intuition, knowing that she can rely on it in any situation. She is assertive in establishing and maintaining her personal boundaries. Dahlia can be harsh in her judgments, quick to condemn those who have done her wrong, and she rarely extends a second chance. Dahlia is utterly unforgiving. She never forgets a slight, a betrayal, or an injustice. Every perceived wrong is etched into her memory. Safe to say, she knows how to hold a grudge. In moments of anger, Dahlia can exhibit a calculated cruelty. She may use her vast knowledge of weaknesses to verbally wound or emotionally manipulate those who have earned her disdain.

Needless to say, Dahlia has some.. Venomous personality traits. Her temper is volatile and unpredictable. Her fury is as unpredictable as a lightning strike. She can transition from serenity to tempestuous rage in the blink of an eye. When provoked, Dahlia's anger is like a raging tempest, consuming all reason and restraint. Her usually graceful movements transform into violent, destructive outbursts. Dahlia's tongue is as sharp as her fangs. She hurls cutting insults and stabbing remarks at those who dare provoke her. Dahlia is prone to making impulsive decisions when her temper flares. She may act first and regret later, often creating complex and perilous situations. After particularly violent fits of anger, Dahlia often retreats into solitary isolation to regain her composure. Moments later, she’ll reappear as if nothing happened.

Backstory:

Dahlia's story begins where the fabric of reality weaves itself with the threads of magic. Born to a demigod father and a goddess whose being was entwined with the very essence of magic itself, Dahlia was destined for greatness from the moment she drew her first breath.

Her mother, the Goddess of Magic, had always been a figure of wonder and reverence. Known for her enigmatic ways and her ability to bend the arcane forces to her will, she was both feared and admired by gods and mortals alike. It was amidst the shimmering veils of the arcane that she met Dahlia's father, a humble mortal Horticulturist, who had a heart as pure as starlight. Her father first gave her mother a dahlia flower, symbolizing his love and devotion. The two quickly became enamored with each other, and thus, a demigod was conceived. The Goddess of Magic named her daughter after the first flower her lover gave her, a Dahlia. While her father gave the middle name of Hex, a nod to the magic that was her mother.

Of course, Dahlia had never met her mother and grew up in the forest with her father. Her father, Carwyn, loved her mother deeply, filling Dahlia’s life with stories of the Goddess and patiently answering any questions she had. Raised amidst the whispering leaves and the rustling of branches, she learned the ways of nature from her father, whose love for the earth was as boundless as the sky itself. You will often find this young demigod walking amongst the wildlife, as if one of them. Her father taught her the intricacies at play, explaining how nature and magic are intricately tied together, a way for her to remember that her mother is always with her, guiding her steps.

Now, her grandparents are an interesting pair. Her grandfather, August was a mere mortal who was entranced by the Goddess of Love herself - Thalinna. While her father knew of his heritage, Dahlia does not know Thalinna is her grandmother. Perhaps, August will reveal Dahlia's bloodline later. Or maybe Thalinna will do it herself.

Family Tree:

Mortal Man (August, alive -NPC) x Goddess of Love (Thalinna, alive)

˅

DemiGod (Carwyn, deceased- NPC) x Goddess of Magic (Brigid, alive/not in the picture- NPC)

˅

Dahlia

Reading
Nature
Moon/Night-time
Sunsets
Dislikes:
Winter/Cold
Nosy people
Tea
Bland food
Weak people (as in those who are easily flipped, can't set boundaries, liars etc)

Theme Song:

I am not a woman, I'm a God ~ Halsey

Edited at March 18, 2024 01:54 AM by The Bewitched
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 05:55 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Follow up on my reservation
Name:
Theyo Hauk
Pronouns:
he/they
Sexuality*:
bi
Appearance:
Theyo Hauk is a demigod of mysterious origins, a being with otherworldly charm and an aura that sets him apart from ordinary mortals. With short, fluffy light brown hair that almost covered his enigmatic eyes, he carries an air of enigma that draws people in. Those eyes, a very pale shade of violet, create an alluring contrast against his hair, resembling a mix of grey and white with a subtle tint, leaving an impression that his gaze holds secrets yet to be unveiled.
In his everyday attire, Theyo opts for comfort without sacrificing style. He often dons violet cotton hoodies, adorned with drawstrings, but devoid of zippers. Reflecting his preference for simplicity and functionality. These hoodies serve as a canvas for the pale violet hue of his eyes to stand out, creating a harmonious color scheme. Paired with not-too-baggy black or white sweatpants, his casual yet refined fashion sense emphasises both comfort and a subtle alluring charm.
Adding to his distinctive sty;e, Theyo wear a short black chain necklace that accentuates his neckline. Hanging from it is a plain black, thick ring, serving as a subtle yet striking accessory.. When the sun is out he shields his eyes with black round sunglasses, adding an air of mystery and sophistication to his appearance.
One of the most intriguing aspects of theyo’s look is the adornment on his right ear. Four black crosses dangle from a thinner, smaller black chain, resembling earrings. This unique choice of accessories adds a touch of rebellion to his overall demeanour, hinting at a deeper unexplored part of his character.
With a lean build that striked a perfect balance between strength and agility, Theyo moves with a fluidity that speaks to his demigod lineage, not overly bulky but possessing a quiet strength, he navigates both the realms with ease.
Food
Carbonated drinks
Dislikes:
Loud people
Tight clothes
Physical contact

Edited at March 13, 2024 05:58 PM by -Sweet-Poison-
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 08:00 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
my lad is done! Let me know if anything needs to be tweaked <3
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 08:27 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted :3 Join us in the discussion

The Tea Drinkers said:

Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 5'10. His shorter stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fears also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 08:31 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^ Join us in the discussion

The Bewitched said:
Name:
Dahlia Hex St. Clair
Nick Name:
Doesn't like nicknames but some may call her Hex
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Queer

Appearance:

[Credits to Malachitinous on picrew]

Dahlia is a vision of natural beauty, her sun-kissed skin adorned with charming freckles maintains a radiant glow. Dahlia has a graceful and agile body with long, toned legs that exude strength and elegance in every step. Standing at 5'7, her physique reflects a perfect blend of athleticism and ethereal grace. The gentle curves of her body, accentuated by her athletic build, add a touch of softness to her overall presence. Her posture is always poised and confident, she is never one for slouching.

Soft, plump pink lips adorn her face, offering a gentle contrast to the verdant hues that surround her. Her teal eyes, framed by thick, luscious eyelashes, are captivating windows to her soul. These lashes serve as a natural frame, drawing attention to the ever-changing hues of her eyes. Her eyes have a green hue, like the foliage surrounding a hidden oasis. Cascading like a waterfall of molten lava, her long, curly dark auburn hair shimmers. Her hair has undertones of gold and mahogany, adding a warm and radiant glow to her locks.

Her fiery mane is often adorned with flowers or pretty objects. The fragrant blossoms, carefully chosen to complement the natural beauty of her hair, become Dahlia's natural scent. Wherever she goes, a subtle and intoxicating aroma of blooming flowers follows in her wake. Her smile is infectious, lighting up any room she enters. Dahlia takes meticulous care of herself. Her long, delicate fingers are adorned with impeccably manicured nails. Each nail is a work of art, carefully shaped, polished, and often painted with various colors depending on her mood or season

Across her body are small runes, celestial, and nature symbols etched like delicate whispers of ancient spells upon her skin. To many, these look like normal tattoos while other know they are devotion symols to magic and nature itself. These images shimmer with a faint, ethereal glow. Her favorite is her back tattoo. Dahlia's back tattoo is a stunning portrayal of nature and magic. Centered on her upper back is an ancient tree, its roots deep and branches reaching high. Twisting around the tree's trunk are delicate vines and ivy, with blossoms adorning its branches. Above, the sky unfolds with the sun, moon, and stars. Hidden within the branches are subtle symbols of magic.

Her other favorite tattoo is her lunar moth, which is delicately nestled just below her breasts. Its iridescent teal wings fade into a golden color, almost like it was kissed by the sun. The wings are adorned with intricate patterns of are clusters of stars, petals and crescent moons that shimmer like moonlight. As Dahlia moves, the tattoo seems to dance. (essientially like the one in her photo).

Personality:

Confidence radiates from Dahlia in a steady, unwavering stream. Her self-assuredness borders on arrogance, making her a forceful personality in any setting. This confidence is not easily shaken, further solidifying her status as a dominant figure. Boldness is inherent in Dahlia nature, as she fearlessly confronts challenges head-on. Her bold approach to life makes her a trailblazer, unafraid to venture into the unknown and face whatever obstacles come her way. This boldness is a driving force that propels her through the complexities of her existence. Her confident demeanor and strong sense of self-worth empower her to tackle situations head-on, standing firm in the face of adversity. Her sharp wit and rapid-fire humor keep conversations engaging and entertaining. Dahlia seems to have boundless energy, rarely slowing down.

Despite her extroverted exterior, Dahlia loves her alone time. Dahlia is often seen by herself, wandering the forest and gardens. She finds solace and inspiration in moments of solitude. Dahlia's reclusiveness is a reflection of her respect for personal boundaries. She values her own need for space and understands that others have similar requirements. She's comfortable in moments of silence, whether it's in her own company or shared with others. Dahlia understands that silence can be an eloquent form of communication. Keeping to herself energizes Dahlia. While social interactions have their place, she derives strength from her solitary moments, using them as opportunities to recharge her inner resources. Dahlia believes in sharing her thoughts and feelings with intention. She opens up to those she trusts and respects, valuing genuine connections that honor her tendency to keep to herself. Her tendency to observe from a distance gives Dahlia a unique vantage point, often sticking to the shadows. She notices subtleties and details that others might overlook, allowing her to gain a deeper understanding of people and situations. While she values her alone time, Dahlia maintains a delicate balance in her connections. She recognizes the importance of nurturing relationships and selectively participates in social interactions.

Dahlia has an unwavering belief in her own judgment and instincts. She confidently follows her intuition, knowing that she can rely on it in any situation. She is assertive in establishing and maintaining her personal boundaries. Dahlia can be harsh in her judgments, quick to condemn those who have done her wrong, and she rarely extends a second chance. Dahlia is utterly unforgiving. She never forgets a slight, a betrayal, or an injustice. Every perceived wrong is etched into her memory. Safe to say, she knows how to hold a grudge. In moments of anger, Dahlia can exhibit a calculated cruelty. She may use her vast knowledge of weaknesses to verbally wound or emotionally manipulate those who have earned her disdain.

Needless to say, Dahlia has some.. Venomous personality traits. Her temper is volatile and unpredictable. Her fury is as unpredictable as a lightning strike. She can transition from serenity to tempestuous rage in the blink of an eye. When provoked, Dahlia's anger is like a raging tempest, consuming all reason and restraint. Her usually graceful movements transform into violent, destructive outbursts. Dahlia's tongue is as sharp as her fangs. She hurls cutting insults and stabbing remarks at those who dare provoke her. Dahlia is prone to making impulsive decisions when her temper flares. She may act first and regret later, often creating complex and perilous situations. After particularly violent fits of anger, Dahlia often retreats into solitary isolation to regain her composure. Moments later, she’ll reappear as if nothing happened.

Backstory:

Dahlia's story begins where the fabric of reality weaves itself with the threads of magic. Born to a mortal father and a goddess whose being was entwined with the very essence of magic itself, Dahlia was destined for greatness from the moment she drew her first breath.

Her mother, the Goddess of Magic, had always been a figure of wonder and reverence. Known for her enigmatic ways and her ability to bend the arcane forces to her will, she was both feared and admired by gods and mortals alike. It was amidst the shimmering veils of the arcane that she met Dahlia's father, a humble mortal Horticulturist, who had a heart as pure as starlight. Her father first gave her mother a dahlia flower, symbolizing his love and devotion. The two quickly became enamored with each other, and thus, a demigod was conceived. The Goddess of Magic named her daughter after the first flower her lover gave her, a Dahlia. While her father gave the middle name of Hex, a nod to the magic that was her mother.

Of course, Dahlia had never met her mother and grew up in the forest with her father. Her father loved her mother deeply, filling Dahlia’s life with stories of the Goddess and patiently answering any questions she had. Raised amidst the whispering leaves and the rustling of branches, she learned the ways of nature from her father, whose love for the earth was as boundless as the sky itself. You will often find this young demigod walking amongst the wildlife, as if one of them. Her father taught her the intricacies at play, explaining how nature and magic are intricately tied together, a way for her to remember that her mother is always with her, guiding her steps

Reading
Nature
Moon/Night-time
Sunsets
Dislikes:
Winter/Cold
Nosy people
Tea
Bland food
Weak people (as in those who are easily flipped, can't set boundaries, liars etc)

Theme Song:

I am not a woman, I'm a God ~ Halsey

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 08:49 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
One more order-leaning god slot open.
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 08:50 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I snag it? ^^ Unless you prefer someone who doesn't already have demigod spot! ^^

Edited at March 13, 2024 08:52 PM by The Bewitched
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 08:59 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You can have it ^^

The Bewitched said:
Can I snag it? ^^ Unless you prefer someone who doesn't already have demigod spot! ^^

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 13, 2024 09:27 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

-Sweet-Poison- said:
Follow up on my reservation
Name:
Theyo Hauk
Pronouns:
he/they
Sexuality*:
bi
Appearance:
Theyo Hauk is a demigod of mysterious origins, a being with otherworldly charm and an aura that sets him apart from ordinary mortals. With short, fluffy light brown hair that almost covered his enigmatic eyes, he carries an air of enigma that draws people in. Those eyes, a very pale shade of violet, create an alluring contrast against his hair, resembling a mix of grey and white with a subtle tint, leaving an impression that his gaze holds secrets yet to be unveiled.
In his everyday attire, Theyo opts for comfort without sacrificing style. He often dons violet cotton hoodies, adorned with drawstrings, but devoid of zippers. Reflecting his preference for simplicity and functionality. These hoodies serve as a canvas for the pale violet hue of his eyes to stand out, creating a harmonious color scheme. Paired with not-too-baggy black or white sweatpants, his casual yet refined fashion sense emphasises both comfort and a subtle alluring charm.
Adding to his distinctive sty;e, Theyo wear a short black chain necklace that accentuates his neckline. Hanging from it is a plain black, thick ring, serving as a subtle yet striking accessory.. When the sun is out he shields his eyes with black round sunglasses, adding an air of mystery and sophistication to his appearance.
One of the most intriguing aspects of theyo’s look is the adornment on his right ear. Four black crosses dangle from a thinner, smaller black chain, resembling earrings. This unique choice of accessories adds a touch of rebellion to his overall demeanour, hinting at a deeper unexplored part of his character.
With a lean build that striked a perfect balance between strength and agility, Theyo moves with a fluidity that speaks to his demigod lineage, not overly bulky but possessing a quiet strength, he navigates both the realms with ease.
Food
Carbonated drinks
Dislikes:
Loud people
Tight clothes
Physical contact

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us