Wolf Play : MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:20:14 Hallow, Eve
I am ok being part of this scheme :D
 Salom_
10:20:00 Sal, Salmon
Fairy
That would be awesome. He's deginitely not very pretty
 Fairy Tale Wolves
10:18:36 Fairy
-WP Click-
Thinking I might max cp this dude for fun. He is literally the uglist wolf ive ever bred
 Insane Sanity
10:18:10 Insane | Sanity
Hallow, no you're not. Little do you know I'm dumping all my bad wolves on you >:3 and then giving you dominance so that you can benefit my alliance :p so the alliance wins more battles and therefore makes more mush xD it's all part of my elaborate scheme to rule WP
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!December 1, 2023 06:52 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Human:
Name: Caitlyn Dream
(Note): Her sister, Sophia Dream, is a second year here.
Nickname(s): Her close friends call her Cait sometimes
Role: Student
Appearance (with height):
5' 7"
Caitlyn has long swishing black hair, pretty blue eyes that seem alive, and slightly sun-tanned skin from riding. She is usually seen in riding clothes, but when not riding, she is dressed prettily. When she is mad, her blue eyes seem to darken.

Personality:
Caitlyn is fun to be around, and she absolutely loves horses. She is a naturally gifted rider, but still works extremely hard. She has a outgoing spirit and loves making friends, but she does have a temper sometimes. She absolutely dislikes being compared to her sister, Sophia, who is a second year. When she first goes to a new place, she is shy for about 5 minutes, and she immediately starts making friends after. At home, her personality got her a close group of friends and she is extremely popular.

Wanted classes (two from list on first post):
Jumping, cross country

Partner/crush: None, yet.
Discipline (Western or English): English
Backstory:
Caitlyn has always loved horses, and when she was small, begged her parents for lessons. She took lessons at a stable, and got to an advanced level. She is very happy to be here.
Other: (Could be for reserve in dorm or barn places)
-
Horse:
Show name: Into the Unknown
Nicname(s): Infinity
Breed: Arabian
Mate: none yet
Foals: none
Appearance (with height): 16. 8 hands high, gray coat looks white,
Personality:
She is sweet with Caitlyn, but takes time to get used to others. Obedient but can refuse sometimes with inexperienced riders.
She is a bold horse and is not afraid of most things. She is a talented jumper.
Likes: Pats, riding with Caitlyn, carrots, apples, jumping
Dislikes: Snakes
Is scared of: Almost nothing
Backstory:
Caitlyn bought her when she was a foal, and raised her. It took some time to gain her trust, but she completely works together with Caitlyn now.
Discipline: English
Other:
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!December 1, 2023 09:19 PM

Tombstone Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Human-

Name: Ryker Rivera

Nicname(s): Ri, River, Coyote, Wiley

Role: 2nd Year

Appearance (with height): Ryker is a 6'1 muscular man with a smile that lights up the world. He has a perfectly chisled face with a sharp jawline and striking amber eyes, with a little tiny bit of scruff starting around his jaw and upper lip. Ryker is a lean guy, atheletic with wiry muscle, and tall. A scar traces across his right cheek, and other small scars show up in pretty much every place on his body for some reason or another. On his back there are numerous long scars that look a lot like whip marks. Ryker has medium length pitch black hair that curls slightly, the bangs coming to about halfway down his forehead.

Personality: Ryker is a funny guy with a big personality. He loves to joke around and tease people, and he is very quick-witted and cunning. He has a big brain but tends to refuse to use it sometimes. With certain subjects Ryker can get angry quickly, but he is usually a very chill guy. He has a very wide smile that seems to make everyone smile around him, and his gaze always seems to sparkle with a michevious look. Ryker tends to get in trouble for doing either 1) stupid things or 2) pranks that make some people mad yet make most people laugh. He has a big heart and wants to have friends, always trying to give, help others, and still tease and make them laugh. He has a strong southern accent and tends to drawl out his words, making him an even more comical character.

Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Western, Cross-Country

Partner/crush: None, PM me

Discipline (Western or English): Western

Backstory: Ryker grew up in southern Texas at a giant ranch called Flying Bulls Ranch. His father was a hard man that spent all day working the ranch and all night drinking. On numerous occasions Ryker would get beaten for no reason; his father was very absusive. Way too many times Ryker did one thing wrong and got whipped, hence the scars on his back. At first his mother tried to love him, take care of him, and protect him, but she gave up and became a dull, angry woman after his father broke and beat his mother as well. Ryker was put to work every day and never got any time to play or do normal boy things. He never was allowed to interact with other children and didn't really go to school. When Ryker turned 14 he ran away from his home, going to a highscool and getting accepted. He quickly learned and became the schools best student, graduating highscool at 17 years of age. Before he had graduated however, he found a friend that quickly became a father figure, a man named Martin Riggs. Martin taught Ryker everything he had to know about life, but mostly mechanics and weapons. Since Ryker had a history with horses he had started working at a stable while he was still in highschool, soon becoming an exercise person. After the stable realized how hard of a worker he was and how amazing he was with horses, they offered him one of his own if he worked a year and showed however many horses. Ryker did with a vigorous determination, soon being presented with a beautiful stallion that had exellent lineage. When an invitation to join the Mintz Riding Academy came in the mail, he accepted joyously and left his old world in the dust.

Other: (Could be for reserve in dorm or barn places)

+++

Horse-

Show name: Blu Copper

Nicname(s): Blu, Cop, Copper

Breed: Warmblood

Mate: N/A

Foals: N/A

Appearance (with height): Blu is a 17.2 HH stallion with some striking colerage. He has a light bay coat with a grey mane and a white tail with a grey tip, plus a pattern of white dapples and circles across his back and haunches. (Horse Eden - Online Horse Game)

Personality: Blu is an easy, laid-back stallion quite like his owner. He never really spooks at anything and is amazingly polite with astounding ground manners and riding manners. He is highly trained and perfect for western riding, though he does have a spunk and turns out - he loves cross country as well.

Dislikes: The smell of smoke

Is scared of: Cats

Backstory: Blu is a highly bred show horse with beautiful lines, but he got hurt in one of his shows and now has a very slight limp. The stable didn't want him anymore and was going to sell him, but they decided to give him to Ryker instead. With a tiny bit of Previcox every day he turned into the amazing show horse he was before the accident.

Discipline: Western

Other: N/A

Edited at December 11, 2023 08:49 PM by Tombstone Pack
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!December 1, 2023 10:52 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-up sheet:
Human:
Name:
Meritxell Masias
Nicname(s):
Since her name is a bit difficult for the English to pronounce, Meritxell often gets shortened to Meri for the sake of not having to constantly correct others. Despite this, she prefers to go by her full name when others make the effort to pronounce it correctly.
Role:
Second Year Girl
Meri stands at around 5'7 or 5'8 with a fairly solid build. She's a healthy weight and has a fair amount of muscle, especially in her long legs. She has dirty blonde hair that is parted in the center and flows in big beach waves down to her mid-back. She has a fairly attractive countenance that resembles her Catalonian heritage with a rounded face, kind and bright hazel eyes, and fairly soft features. She dresses in a simple yet fashionable manner, taking what she has on her limited budget and making it stylish.
Personality:
Meritxell has two modes, and she is all-in to both of them. On one hand, she is extremely sociable and vibrant, often doing things for others and making her presence known in her circles in whatever way she can. On the other hand, she is cutthroat in competitions, and can be a bit harsh with others when she's feeling stressed out or negative. Despite this big personality that typically characterizes her, it is likely that she will come across as more harsh, direct, and quiet at the academy, at least in the beginning. This is due to the language and cultural barrier, and her natural desire to see through superficiality.
Wanted classes (two from list on first post):
Show Jumping, Cross Country
Partner/crush:
While she has a boyfriend back home, she is open for affiliations here. I'd be happy to add a bit of boyfriend drama to the plot :)
Discipline (Western or English):
English, primarily Show Jumping
Backstory:
Meri's mother was an equestrian when she was younger and her father is a fruit and vegetable farmer in Catalonia, although he keeps a few cows and horses around for Meri's mother. She has an older brother who is away at university and a younger sister who also rides horses. All she has ever wanted to do is work with horses, so she applied for the academy without the knowledge of her parents and only told them once she got accepted. While they wish she would finish her formal education and get some level of university education, she is not very academic and believes that this is the only option for her. Because her family doesn't have much money, she is attending on a scholarship.
Other:
Meritxell's first language is Catalan, though she is also fluent in French and speaks an advanced level of Spanish despite choosing not to use it typically for ideological reasons. Although she learned English in secondary school, she has never been very good at it, and switched to Dutch as a result of nearly failing her English class. Despite having some level of English knowledge, she lied on her application to the academy regarding the extent of her abilities and may need assistance from any bilingual individuals who could help.

-
Horse:
Show name:
Maravella MM
Nicname(s):
Mara
Breed:
Paso Fino x Lusitano
Mate:
N/A
Foals:
She has been bred three times, resulting in trail and work horses that Meri's family uses around the farm for various tasks.
Mara has a unique appearance, making her look a bit out of place with the other show jumpers at the academy. She is about 15.1hh, if that, and has a big-bodied, solid build. She is a dark bay with tobiano and rabicano patterning, and perhaps splash white as well if it is hidden by the tobiano. Despite this, her confirmation isn't very good and she isn't really built to be a competition horse. She will stick out like a sore thumb in this world.
Personality:
Despite her exciting appearance, Mara is generally a very dull, easy mare that isn't excitable in the least. She's a bit of a kick ride until she gets locked into whatever it is she's doing. Despite this, she's not afraid to be a bit lazy and knock rails. She generally tries her best and tries to please Meritxell despite the girl's ever-rising expectations.
Dislikes:
Baths, storms, being wet
Is scared of:
Being alone, this mare is very herd-oriented
Backstory:
Mara was bought at an auction as a yearling by Meritxell's father as an anniversary present for his wife. In this way, Meri and Mara grew up together, and they have been a partnership for as long as Meri can remember. She knows this mare inside and out, the good and the bad. That is why she chose to take her out of all of the horses.
Discipline:
Show Jumping
Other:
N/A

Edited at December 2, 2023 12:42 PM by Iconium
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!December 2, 2023 12:42 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks for signing up!
@Tombstone Pack you're accepted!
@Iconium, thanks for adding in so many characters!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us