Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9 

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 03:36 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
it's finished, i just put WIP so you knew that i change it a bit when i rp

Salem said:
You haven't finished your character sheet, denied. Feel free to reapply at anytime though.

Star Tha AOD said:

WIP

Name:
Staria (usually goes by Star)
Role:
uhhh Waitress i think
Anthro/Human?:
Anthro panther/wolf (haven't decided and i was hoping for a mix maybe? idk yet)
Sexuality:
Bisexual, doesn't really have a preference
Description:
she's kinda short for her age, which i was thinking would be around 15???? she also has blue-grey eyes, usually a mix of Sky blue and silver, but it does vary depending on mood, and she is pale but has some tan, and her hair's black with a streak of silver, pretty long and usually has it up in a braid or ponytail, her animal form, instead of having the usual markings for a black panther, she has stripes, like a tiger, which showed the most on her tail
Personality :
WIP but: Star can come off cold and detacted at times but she is super nice and kind once she warms up to you, she's also kinda shy
music: she loves her music and is often seen with earbuds or headphones
drawing: she loves to draw and paint, and she's pretty good at it
Dislikes :
WIP
bullys and mean people: she hates mean people and will stand up to them, showing her fierce side
showing her art: she's really good with any kind of drawing, but she's really shy about it and doesn't like to show her work
spiders and flys: she absolutely hates them, spiders creep her out and flys are extremly annoying to her
Other:
not much here, but this is really a WIP for me, as i usually do my characters as i rp
not really a big fan of coffee but she will have some if she's tired

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 07:18 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@star
it needs to be a solid form, you can edit it later on in the roleplay for like.. if you found a necklace and it's super precious to your character and they wear it everyday, you can edit the description of the appearance to have that but I need a solid form before you can be accepted
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 08:16 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a house keeper?
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 08:21 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Yes yes, marking it down
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 09:03 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award

Sasha Toca

Unlabelled (would rather not disclose)

Uses any pronouns, has no preference at all

Role:

Sous chef

Anthro/Human?:

Anthro; American Cockroach

Sexuality (Optional):

Unlabelled

Description (At least 6 sentences):

Sasha is a dark reddish brown roach, with creamier accents on the tips of their elytra, that stands at approximately 5'8" tall. Sasha also has creamier accents on her joints / segments, as well as brandishing what can be perceived as a stab or bullet wound scar on his left upper bicep. Sasha has a rather hard outside, their exoskeleton being composed of chitin rather than soft flesh or fur. Sasha has a mouth more comparable to that of a beak, with rather flexible mandibles on their lower jaw. On the corners of her mouth she has maxillary palps, which are a type of sensory feeler not too different to antennas. He has moderately large eyes, very dark in colour. You wouldn't be able to see any sort of pupil, not even with a light shining on them. These eyes are almond like in shape, and like any insect they seem to bulge out of the exoskeleton a bit.

Sasha sports 6 sets of limbs. One pair of primary arms, which are strong. Her forearms have spike like spines, no more than 3, and her hands have 5 fingers each ending with claws. She has thinner secondary arms, which are not used as much. The forearms contain 2 spike like spines, and she only has 3 fingers per hand. She has long legs, with 3 segmented parts, the calves having 3 spines each. Her feet are small, and narrow, containing only two toes which are wide and flat. Each toe has a hooked claw. Her feet are more accurately referred to as paws if anything, and her toes are paw pads since they're padded. Just like any bug he is well capable of climbing up numerous different surfaces regardless of the degree with ease. Also, like many insects, they are very much capable of flight.

Sasha tends to sport t-shirts and shorts, for the sake of comfort. It's hard to wear anything long sleeved when insectoids are not often considered during production. Spines and bristles alike make that hard. They usually stick to greens and browns, and occasionally greys. Though anything muted or not very vibrant is good. In the kitchen, Sasha wears a pale greenish off-white chef's coat with the sleeves rolled up, and pantaloons that covers 2/3 of her legs. In all attire he wears, he will ensure his wings are comfortably out and will even personally tailor their purchased outfits to ensure such comfort is achieved.

Personality (At least 3 traits):

Sasha is what you'd call an introvert, to a degree. They'd classify themselves more as an ambivert, but others might disagree there. If there's one thing Sasha is, for certain, it's reserved. She's not one for sharing things about herself, at least not freely like others may. She keeps her personal life and professional life as separate as can be, to the point where you likely won't know a thing about him unless you were to follow him around and see what he does outside of work.

Speaking of professional life, Sasha is a diligent sous chef who does their best to maintain the kitchen. They go out of their way to ensure that fresh ingredients are always available, they overlook the kitchen as often as can be- especially whenever Sebastian is unable to during more busy days, they even take the extra time out of their day to ensure the kitchen is clean once the workday ends. Stoves wiped, counters clean, utensils washed, all that. They also played a role in the creation of the menu alongside Sebastian. Sasha has also helped train some of the staff, alongside Sebastian. Sasha is nothing if not dedicated to her job, and to her customers. Why wouldn't she be ?

More of his personality will be shown within the roleplay.

Likes (At least 2):

Cooking and eating

Green things

Scrolling through the internet on free time and watching videos

Music (typically into metal but enjoys many genres)

When the kitchen doesn't receive complaints

When they don't need to start being mean in the kitchen and going all "im second in command listen to chef and move move move !!"

And an assortment of other things

Dislikes (At least 2):

Complaints

Having to yell or generally raise their voice

The whole "theres a roach in the kitchen !!" comment, its horribly old and its not funny as a joke either

Being judged for being an insect (had to be laid off from previous job because of the complaints that came in from it)

Being touched, especially if it's the face or antenna (antennas and maxillary palps are both incredibly sensitive)

Character relations (kitchen staff):

Sebastian; Sasha is neutral with Sebastian, leaning more towards a mildly positive viewpoint on him. He's a good headchef, and is a good cook in general. Professionally speaking, exactly what you'd want in a leader. Has a neutral stance outside of a professional opinion.

Desolate: Negative. He's reckless, annoying, and slacks off. If Sebastian isn't angrily talking to him, then Sasha is. He seems to try, which is fine, but he isn't yet at a point where he isn't getting scolded frequently.

Vera: Neutral. Does not interact with her enough to have any more of an opinion on her. Would probably develop a more positive opinion on her if they interact more. Is partially skeptical though due to her being human.

Marmalade: Neutral. Sasha doesn't like when workers are too outgoing and bubbly, especially not in the kitchen. She is a high achiever though, and an excellent worker, which helps balance the less savory traits Sasha's not fond of.

Olive: Positive. This is to be expected though as the two have worked together previously in the city. Olive is an excellent worker, and an amazing cook. Her dedication is admirable and always appreciated. Sasha has a bit of a soft spot for good workers. Sasha was also the one to write a glowing recommendation for Olive when she applied to work in the hotel.

Other:

Sasha isn't much of a coffee drinker, they used to be quite addicted to it before and used it as a substitute for alcohol. They haven't drank coffee in 3 years and does not plan to start again anytime soon.

Edited at November 5, 2023 02:46 PM by Space Man
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 09:15 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted ^^ Feel free to join us in the discussion forum and give me a minute to put your character on the list!

Space Man said:

Sasha Toca

Unlabelled (would rather not disclose)

Uses any pronouns, has no preference at all

Role:

Sous chef

Anthro/Human?:

Anthro; American Cockroach

Sexuality (Optional):

Unlabelled

Description (At least 6 sentences):

Sasha is a dark reddish brown roach, with creamier accents on the tips of their elytra, that stands at approximately 5'8" tall. Sasha also has creamier accents on her joints / segments, as well as brandishing what can be perceived as a stab or bullet wound scar on his left upper bicep. Sasha has a rather hard outside, their exoskeleton being composed of chitin rather than soft flesh or fur. Sasha has a mouth more comparable to that of a beak, with rather flexible mandibles on their lower jaw. On the corners of her mouth she has maxillary palps, which are a type of sensory feeler not too different to antennas. He has moderately large eyes, very dark in colour. You wouldn't be able to see any sort of pupil, not even with a light shining on them. These eyes are almond like in shape, and like any insect they seem to bulge out of the exoskeleton a bit.

Sasha sports 6 sets of limbs. One pair of primary arms, which are strong. Her forearms have spike like spines, no more than 3, and her hands have 5 fingers each ending with claws. She has thinner secondary arms, which are not used as much. The forearms contain 2 spike like spines, and she only has 3 fingers per hand. She has long legs, with 3 segmented parts, the calves having 3 spines each. Her feet are small, and narrow, containing only two toes which are wide and flat. Each toe has a hooked claw. Her feet are more accurately referred to as paws if anything, and her toes are paw pads since they're padded. Just like any bug he is well capable of climbing up numerous different surfaces regardless of the degree with ease. Also, like many insects, they are very much capable of flight.

Sasha tends to sport t-shirts and shorts, for the sake of comfort. It's hard to wear anything long sleeved when insectoids are not often considered during production. Spines and bristles alike make that hard. They usually stick to greens and browns, and occasionally greys. Though anything muted or not very vibrant is good. In the kitchen, Sasha wears a pale greenish off-white chef's coat with the sleeves rolled up, and pantaloons that covers 2/3 of her legs. In all attire he wears, he will ensure his wings are comfortably out and will even personally tailor their purchased outfits to ensure such comfort is achieved.

Personality (At least 3 traits):

Sasha is what you'd call an introvert, to a degree. They'd classify themselves more as an ambivert, but others might disagree there. If there's one thing Sasha is, for certain, it's reserved. She's not one for sharing things about herself, at least not freely like others may. She keeps her personal life and professional life as separate as can be, to the point where you likely won't know a thing about him unless you were to follow him around and see what he does outside of work.

Speaking of professional life, Sasha is a diligent sous chef who does their best to maintain the kitchen. They go out of their way to ensure that fresh ingredients are always available, they overlook the kitchen as often as can be- especially whenever Sebastian is unable to during more busy days, they even take the extra time out of their day to ensure the kitchen is clean once the workday ends. Stoves wiped, counters clean, utensils washed, all that. They also played a role in the creation of the menu alongside Sebastian. Sasha has also helped train some of the staff, alongside Sebastian. Sasha is nothing if not dedicated to her job, and to her customers. Why wouldn't she be ?

More of his personality will be shown within the roleplay.

Likes (At least 2):

Cooking and eating

Green things

Scrolling through the internet on free time and watching videos

Music (typically into metal but enjoys many genres)

When the kitchen doesn't receive complaints

When they don't need to start being mean in the kitchen and going all "im second in command listen to chef and move move move !!"

And an assortment of other things

Dislikes (At least 2):

Complaints

Having to yell or generally raise their voice

The whole "theres a roach in the kitchen !!" comment, its horribly old and its not funny as a joke either

Being judged for being an insect (had to be laid off from previous job because of the complaints that came in from it)

Being touched, especially if it's the face or antenna (antennas and maxillary palps are both incredibly sensitive)

Character relations (kitchen staff):

Sebastian; Sasha is neutral with Sebastian, leaning more towards a mildly positive viewpoint on him. He's a good headchef, and is a good cook in general. Professionally speaking, exactly what you'd want in a leader. Has a neutral stance outside of a professional opinion.

Desolate: Negative. He's reckless, annoying, and slacks off. If Sebastian isn't angrily talking to him, then Sasha is. He seems to try, which is fine, but he isn't yet at a point where he isn't getting scolded frequently.

Vera: Neutral. Does not interact with her enough to have any more of an opinion on her. Would probably develop a more positive opinion on her if they interact more. Is partially skeptical though due to her being human.

Marmalade: Neutral. Sasha doesn't like when workers are too outgoing and bubbly, especially not in the kitchen. She is a high achiever though, and an excellent worker, which helps balance the less savory traits Sasha's not fond of.

Other:

Sasha isn't much of a coffee drinker, they used to be quite addicted to it before and used it as a substitute for alcohol. They haven't drank coffee in 3 years and does not plan to start again anytime soon.

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 07:28 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
ok, can i make it a solid form now?

Salem said:
@star
it needs to be a solid form, you can edit it later on in the roleplay for like.. if you found a necklace and it's super precious to your character and they wear it everyday, you can edit the description of the appearance to have that but I need a solid form before you can be accepted

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 10:47 AM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve the 2nd cook please?
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 11:44 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Sure ^^

Seiun said:
May I reserve the 2nd cook please?

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 5, 2023 11:45 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Star
You can submit a new form since your last was declined

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us