Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 03:59 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
For sled dogs there is 1 Team and Wheel position open! :)
Then, town dogs for Nome and Sitka^^

Spellbound said:
Hey, what dog roles are available

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 04:00 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
You're missing something! Please re-read the rules and add what you need! :)

Rune pack said:

Loyal

Breed: Canadian Inuit Dog

Town: Nome

Appearance&Personality:

Her simple demeanor allows her to take a very feminine look, giving her softness. Her softness makes her look like a pup but she doesn't let that hold her back. Her thick shaggy coat adds to her softness. Shes a proud female dog with great ambitions. Unfortunately shes gullible and sensitive, her kindness often trips her into trusting those she shouldn't. Shes often taken advantaged of without knowing.

Dislikes: goats and huge dogs

Crush: open

Mate: open

Pups: open

Strengths: Small areas, small gaps, speed, and ice

Weaknesses: deep snow, larger wolves, and fighting

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 04:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'll take the Team & Wheel Dog Position

Yukon's Castle said:

Spellbound said:

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 04:18 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sounds good^^ :)

Spellbound said:
I'll take the Team & Wheel Dog Position

Yukon's Castle said:

Spellbound said:

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 04:42 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Rusalka
" Day Of The Adorment With Roses "
Original Team:
TBD
Views on the Other Team?:
TBD
Role:
Wheel Dog
Breed:
Alaskan Malamute
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits to @ FurLined on DA
[description]
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime

Crush:
As If She'd Be Focused On That At A Time Like This
Mate:
None At All, She's Quite Single
Pups:
None, But How She'd Adore Them
Affiliations:
Other:
I think I'd be in heaven with four Siberian Huskies

Edited at September 2, 2023 04:50 PM by Spellbound
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 04:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Keres
" Destruction Of The Dead "
They Are Just A Means To An End. They Are Only Useful Until They're Not. She's Rather Unbothered And Apathetic Towards Them, She Only Cares For Her Team
Role:
Team Dog, But Would Prefer To Be A Swing Dog
Breed:
Northern Inuit Dog
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits To @ windfuchs on DA.
[description]
Personality:
To begin with, this female can be classified as ambivert. She likes being around others and socializing as much as she likes being in the background. She favors just listening and observing others, but she knows when she needs to speak up. She is also good at reading the room and adjusting to situations flexibily. This dame is highly intelligent and is almost always in deep thought or her mind is always full of plans and ideas. Her relationship with others can be quite complex. Rarely does she ever make the first move to introduce herself, but if she does, then something about you fascinates her or you are just rather special. She may come off as cold and uninviting when you first meet her, but if you're persistent she'll allow you to lay down next to her in silence - and if you're lucky engage in conversation. When you manage to become her true friend then she'll open up more and be more vocal around you. She is protective of her friends, and if you are trying to harm them then she will harm you. She also has a sort of intiuition about others, and if she doesn't like the vibes then she won't be messing with you.

This female has an inquisitive nature, but she burys it deep within her as she's afraid of embarrassing herself by asking dumb questions. And if she does she'll play it off with a sarcastic joke or find a way to pin it on the person she asked. However, you can't miss the twinkle of interest or curiosity and possibly the slightest tilt of her head. When she speaks, it is with elegance and her voice can be described as slightly feminine with a bit of huskiness to it. She is bold and brazen with her words, but will always retain her composure. One could be yelling at her or spewing insults and she would look at them with an unfazed nature, but the only hint of her anger would be in her eyes. When she's really agitated by you then she will snap, and it won't be in an uncontrolled rage, but a more calculated and cunning anger. She will make sure her words hurt and won't stop until she knows the wolf knows their place, and all while having her head held in a haughty manner with a condescending smirk. She may even go as far to mock you for being so rude. Don't be mistaken, if the first thing you do is try to lay a paw on her then her first instinct is to pounce on you and return the favor until she hears you begging for mercy. I guess you can say if you royally piss her off then this ice queen's sadistic side will show.

This female is quite flexible when it comes to her role in a group . She's good at receiving orders, as she'll make sure her task is done to completion and be done before time. While she respects those in charge, if she doesn't like the person or think them worthy then she will be snide and icy towards them, but she'd still do the task. However, if the superior in charge makes a stupid decision, is rude to her, or dare abuses there power she may say something and it won't be nice or she'll find a way to expose them by scheming to have them reveal their true nature. If she knows she can't call you out immediately, but she has the patience to remain quiet and observe you - and the moment she has a chance she'll rat you out. However, if their is a secretive matter going on then she'll hold it as blackmail against you unless you convince her to drop it or to join you. While being a subordinate/teammate , she is also a good leader. She isn't the best in giving motivational or optimistic speeches, but she leans toward being more realistic, but can be borderline pessimistic. If a situation is bad then she won't sugar coat it, and she despises those who sugarcoat things. She also has a commanding aura around her when she gives orders, and her tone is almost daring you to disobey or displease her. If you do then you're in for a whirlwind of hurt. When punishing other for misbehaving and disobedience she isn't one to dish out the punishment immediately but she waits for an inconvenient time to make it hurt even more. She also knows how to keep her head during trying times, and this can lead to her bottling up her emotions which can be bad for her.

This female is quite good with pups and younger folk. While she is stern and strict with them, she still encourages them to be the balls of energy they are. While she enjoys being in quiet spaces, she'll tolerate loud pups around her but if they get too annoying then she'll kindly reprimand them. Every now and then she'll relax and show off some of her own mischievous behavior around them. She desires her own children, and she would be an excellent mother in her opinion. She would be stern with her children and give them tough love, as she doesn't believe in coddling. Whenever her children are naughty she'll have specific ways to discipline them and it will always end up teaching them a valuable lesson. She also doesn't believe in someone else disciplining her child [even if they deserve it.] unless they are family or a trusted friend. She will rip the poor fool who does such a thing a new one, and then she'll discipline her own child. She also respects the offspring of others and wouldn't dare think of telling someone else's child something to do, but rather consult the parent. When it comes to love, this female isn't the best at showing it. She's more of a mixture between a tsundere and kuudere, she may be more hostile and cold towards the person she likes. It's her own insecurity and anxiety about not being good enough for them. She also may appear to not care at all but she may sometimes unknowingly slip out small words of affection or tenderness towards them. She's also a jealous type if someone is flirtimg with her crush, but she'll play it off. However it may get the best of her, afterall she is rather possessive of what she considers 'hers' whether it be a potential partner or friends and family. And again - she would do anything for them, and that includes kill.
Kin:
TBD
Crush:
Who'd Be So Interesting As To Catch Her Interest?
Mate:
As If
Pups:
Heavens, no
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at September 2, 2023 04:45 PM by Spellbound
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 04:48 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Don't know if you were done with these guys yet or not, but, you're missing something! Please go re-read the rules and fix it :)

Spellbound said:
Name:
Rusalka
" Day Of The Adorment With Roses "
Original Team:
TBD
TBD
Role:
Wheel Dog
Breed:
Alaskan Malamute
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits to @ FurLined on DA
[description]
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be on the battlefield, hunting grounds, or just helping with a small problem with her pack. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime

Crush:
As If She'd Be Focused On That At A Time Like This
Mate:
None At All, She's Quite Single
Pups:
None, But How She'd Adore Them
Affiliations:
Other:

Spellbound said:
Name:
Keres
" Destruction Of The Dead "
They Are Just A Means To An End. They Are Only Useful Until They're Not. She's Rather Unbothered And Apathetic Towards Them, She Only Cares For Her Team
Role:
Team Dog, But Would Prefer To Be A Swing Dog
Breed:
Northern Inuit Dog
Appearance:
This Is A Stock Image. Credits To @ windfuchs on DA.
[description]
Personality:
To begin with, this female can be classified as ambivert. She likes being around others and socializing as much as she likes being in the background. She favors just listening and observing others, but she knows when she needs to speak up. She is also good at reading the room and adjusting to situations flexibily. This dame is highly intelligent and is almost always in deep thought or her mind is always full of plans and ideas. Her relationship with others can be quite complex. Rarely does she ever make the first move to introduce herself, but if she does, then something about you fascinates her or you are just rather special. She may come off as cold and uninviting when you first meet her, but if you're persistent she'll allow you to lay down next to her in silence - and if you're lucky engage in conversation. When you manage to become her true friend then she'll open up more and be more vocal around you. She is protective of her friends, and if you are trying to harm them then she will harm you. She also has a sort of intiuition about others, and if she doesn't like the vibes then she won't be messing with you.

This female has an inquisitive nature, but she burys it deep within her as she's afraid of embarrassing herself by asking dumb questions. And if she does she'll play it off with a sarcastic joke or find a way to pin it on the person she asked. However, you can't miss the twinkle of interest or curiosity and possibly the slightest tilt of her head. When she speaks, it is with elegance and her voice can be described as slightly feminine with a bit of huskiness to it. She is bold and brazen with her words, but will always retain her composure. One could be yelling at her or spewing insults and she would look at them with an unfazed nature, but the only hint of her anger would be in her eyes. When she's really agitated by you then she will snap, and it won't be in an uncontrolled rage, but a more calculated and cunning anger. She will make sure her words hurt and won't stop until she knows the wolf knows their place, and all while having her head held in a haughty manner with a condescending smirk. She may even go as far to mock you for being so rude. Don't be mistaken, if the first thing you do is try to lay a paw on her then her first instinct is to pounce on you and return the favor until she hears you begging for mercy. I guess you can say if you royally piss her off then this ice queen's sadistic side will show.

This female is quite flexible when it comes to her role in a group . She's good at receiving orders, as she'll make sure her task is done to completion and be done before time. While she respects those in charge, if she doesn't like the person or think them worthy then she will be snide and icy towards them, but she'd still do the task. However, if the superior in charge makes a stupid decision, is rude to her, or dare abuses there power she may say something and it won't be nice or she'll find a way to expose them by scheming to have them reveal their true nature. If she knows she can't call you out immediately, but she has the patience to remain quiet and observe you - and the moment she has a chance she'll rat you out. However, if their is a secretive matter going on then she'll hold it as blackmail against you unless you convince her to drop it or to join you. While being a subordinate/teammate , she is also a good leader. She isn't the best in giving motivational or optimistic speeches, but she leans toward being more realistic, but can be borderline pessimistic. If a situation is bad then she won't sugar coat it, and she despises those who sugarcoat things. She also has a commanding aura around her when she gives orders, and her tone is almost daring you to disobey or displease her. If you do then you're in for a whirlwind of hurt. When punishing other for misbehaving and disobedience she isn't one to dish out the punishment immediately but she waits for an inconvenient time to make it hurt even more. She also knows how to keep her head during trying times, and this can lead to her bottling up her emotions which can be bad for her.

This female is quite good with pups and younger folk. While she is stern and strict with them, she still encourages them to be the balls of energy they are. While she enjoys being in quiet spaces, she'll tolerate loud pups around her but if they get too annoying then she'll kindly reprimand them. Every now and then she'll relax and show off some of her own mischievous behavior around them. She desires her own children, and she would be an excellent mother in her opinion. She would be stern with her children and give them tough love, as she doesn't believe in coddling. Whenever her children are naughty she'll have specific ways to discipline them and it will always end up teaching them a valuable lesson. She also doesn't believe in someone else disciplining her child [even if they deserve it.] unless they are family or a trusted friend. She will rip the poor fool who does such a thing a new one, and then she'll discipline her own child. She also respects the offspring of others and wouldn't dare think of telling someone else's child something to do, but rather consult the parent. When it comes to love, this female isn't the best at showing it. She's more of a mixture between a tsundere and kuudere, she may be more hostile and cold towards the person she likes. It's her own insecurity and anxiety about not being good enough for them. She also may appear to not care at all but she may sometimes unknowingly slip out small words of affection or tenderness towards them. She's also a jealous type if someone is flirtimg with her crush, but she'll play it off. However it may get the best of her, afterall she is rather possessive of what she considers 'hers' whether it be a potential partner or friends and family. And again - she would do anything for them, and that includes kill.
Kin:
TBD
Crush:
Who'd Be So Interesting As To Catch Her Interest?
Mate:
As If
Pups:
Heavens, no
Affiliations:
Other:

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 10, 2023 01:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Maroon (often goes by Marn)
Breed: Siberian Husky/Wolf mix
Which town?(Sitka or Nome): Nome!
Appearance: A pretty fluffy she-dog with a pointed snout and sharp ears, a slimmer yet still fluffy tail that hangs behind her back paws. She has dark brown fur, dark enough to be mistaken for red fur, and has some flecks of white "freckles" on her cheeks. Her paws, although very strong, has sharp claws always seen so she is often mistaken for being angry a lot! Her eyes are a dark blue, though one is a bit lighter blue than the other!
Personality: Marn is incredibly sweet and friendly most of the time around her friends, but she is a bit hesitant towards outsiders (or, at least, those she does not know!) She is incredibly stubborn when she is set on a goal and always tries to make her goal come true!
Likes: The snow, grooming herself, and watches the sled dogs.
Dislikes: Messy fur, annoying beings, and being pet.
Crush: None yet! Open (if you get her to trust you, though!)
Mate: None yet! Open!
Pups: None, though she would love to have some one day!
Strengths(at least 3): She is incredibly agile and can turn on a dime. She is smart, too, and can find a way to help out her friends in even the most serious of situations! She can also battle, too, if needed!
Weaknesses(at least 3): While she can battle, she's not that good at it. She often stumbles through speaking and gets very nervous around others she likes (it's how you can tell she likes you!). Her stubbornness could also be considered a weakness if she gets into a much too dangerous situation.
Other: My favorite dog breed is the Siberian Husky! :D
Edit: My favorite number is *404* because I often see it appear whenever I play a game because of my bad wifi :')

Edited at September 10, 2023 06:36 PM by SunshineSunny
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 10, 2023 06:28 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Missing one thing!
Please reread the rules! :D

SunshineSunny said:
Appearance: A pretty fluffy she-dog with a pointed snout and sharp ears, a slimmer yet still fluffy tail that hangs behind her back paws. She has dark brown fur, dark enough to be mistaken for red fur, and has some flecks of white "freckles" on her cheeks. Her paws, although very strong, has sharp claws always seen so she is often mistaken for being angry a lot! Her eyes are a dark blue, though one is a bit lighter blue than the other!
Personality: Marn is incredibly sweet and friendly most of the time around her friends, but she is a bit hesitant towards outsiders (or, at least, those she does not know!) She is incredibly stubborn when she is set on a goal and always tries to make her goal come true!
Strengths(at least 3): She is incredibly agile and can turn on a dime. She is smart, too, and can find a way to help out her friends in even the most serious of situations! She can also battle, too, if needed!
Weaknesses(at least 3): While she can battle, she's not that good at it. She often stumbles through speaking and gets very nervous around others she likes (it's how you can tell she likes you!). Her stubbornness could also be considered a weakness if she gets into a much too dangerous situation.

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 10, 2023 06:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, sorry! The rules changed after I put in the response, but I'll edit it right away!

Yukon's Castle said:
Missing one thing!
Please reread the rules! :D

SunshineSunny said:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us