Wolf Play : The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)
Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest
 distant-lands
10:38:37 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Narran Park
10:36:57 Sting
Yeet him. Low Weight & Vitals
 Forest Dwelling
10:36:16 Floor
Do I keep? He's kinda pretty...
-WP Click-
 Narran Park
10:34:47 Sting
Congrats List!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   11 

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 13, 2022 03:07 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award
Neo Orphic Scintillate

nickname(s)

neo - family, friends

alaska - wolven

male

mate

none

pups:

none

birthday

12/05

alignment

true neutral

role

unmated beta male from neighboring pack

- 《♤》 -

appearance

human reference - lucky blue smith

wolves reference - schoenbrunn white wolf

Neo stands a 6'11 with white curly hair paired with a black undercut. His eyebrows are black as well, contrasting against his white eyelashes. His skin is quite fair, only adding to his ethereal look. His eyes are glacier blue, icy and narrow. His normal clothing. Insists of long sleeves and tight black jeans. His shoes are nice fitting black hightops. He looks like your average emo kid, however, lacks the make up and such. He wears a thin black vinyl collar around his throat.

His wolven form stands at around 45" in height, extremely tall for any breed of wolf. His weight however isn't any more than around 135 pounds. He's a limber and flexible fellow with an agile and athletic form. He's got quite a bit of soft white fur. The amount of fur he holds can make him look a bit heavier than his actual weight. His paw pads are a peachy-liver coloration, his notable matching. His eyes are a cloudy soft blue, just like his human eyes.

personality

Neo is a quiet and gentle individual. He has a very pasifistic view, however is a very strong and durable I individual who won't mind taking a beating or two when he'd protecting someone. He has a tendency to be distant and a bit closed off. With his personality, he may come off as cold or antisocial. In truth he is just a naturally quiet person. He is a bit oblivious to acts of romance, however, he's also very awkward when it comes to being romantic himself. His confident side is more when he walks onstage and plays his guitar. He is quite passionate about music and life in general. Yet, his demeanor contrasts that statement.

background

Neo was born in a secluded town on December 5th. His father joined his mother and aunt's family business after his Aunt Anges gave birth. The family buisness of music production grew rapidly into a radio station known as 420.7 Hireath on FM.

The main focus was old rock music. This led Neo to pick up the guitar, bass, and drums. His musical talent followed his brother Klaus's, who sung, played guitar, keyboard, and piano. Their father, previously an office man for a law firm, left his job to help produce for the Hireath station. His wife, Iris, was originally a veterinarian. His Auntie Agnes became pregnant with his cousin Zaine after she fell in love with a foreigner who disappeared after she explained to him that she was pregnant.

Neo grew up in a very nice home that was very accepting. However, since he's such a quiet and introverted individual, no one really knows he's bisexual, leading him to be technically termed as 'in the closet'. However, his brother Klaus is vocally homosexual with his boyfriend named Dave Stevens, a police officer. His cousin Zaine is also homosexual, his talent being a playboy.

- 《♤》 -

+ music

+ alone Time

+ long walks

+ art

dislikes

- bitchy people

- arrogance

- pushy people

- hot weather

strengths

patient

stealthy

music and musicality

tall

weaknesses

▪ social anxiety

▪ social ineptitude

▪ low confidence

▪ quiet

fears

claustrophobia - fear of confined or crowded spaces

venustraphobia - fear of beautiful women

- 《♤》 -

logical or emotional

neutral

left or right handed

left handed

allergies/disabilities

* allergic to latex

* suffers from minor social anxiety

- 《♤》 -

relations

none

other

he's open to finding a mated pair in the rp, but I'd rather not have him be fully mated at the moment

Edited at March 13, 2022 03:23 PM by Cicatrize
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 13, 2022 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
may i ask why only m x f?
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 13, 2022 08:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I tried letting MxM and FxF into my Rps and got people getting mad at me for not allowing other things into the RPs, and I dont need that again, so I keep my RPs as MxF for that reason.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 17, 2022 12:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a delta? If that's okay
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 17, 2022 12:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry double post

Edited at March 17, 2022 12:55 AM by Charlie
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 17, 2022 09:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The delta position already has someone there.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 17, 2022 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
okay
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 17, 2022 01:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Human name-

Wendy

Wolf's name- (different from the human, same gender as the human)

Siren

Gender- (Male or female ONLY)

Female

Age-

Rank-

Omega

Crush-

None

Mate-

Tate(Maxiums)

Pup(s)-

None

Personality-

She is Caring to anyone in her pack and Loyal to everyone she considers friends and familiy. Also the Alpha and Luna. She does have somewhat of a independent side to her and sometimes due to this she won't take help when needed. She loves to have fun, dance and sing. She has anxiety and depression these can sometime effect her in bad ways but her wolf isn't effected to bad which is werid. She is a loving person and will give the attention and affection needed to someone.

Human Look-

She is pale compared to the other white people of her color. She has Black long straight hair. She has Green eyes. She has a dragon tatoo in her arm that is red. She wear skirts all the time usally they are Short. She wear Regualar T-shirts some of them have wolf patterns or dragon patterns. She has a model like bulid to her and she has a wolf tatoo on her leg. Her wolf tatoo shows A wolf eating the sun and her dragon one show a dragon flying in the night sky. SHe weighs around 100 pounds and is 6'2".

Wolf Look- (Realistic coats ONLY. No pink or green or anything you wouldnt see on a real wolf)

She has a red coat with a white under belly. She has blue eyes and has a fluffy coat. She has white paws and a white tip to her tail. SHe has a black stripe going down her muzzle. She weighs about 100 pounds and is 3'9". She has a Black throat patch and has black claws. She has brown skin and a black nose.

RP Sample- (It is a MUST unless I have RPd with you before in literate RPs)

Emma woke up from her sleep and decided to go for a walk. She was about to walk out of camp when she heard something outside of the camp. She decided to stay inside camp for the safety of her and her pups. She couldn't decided what to do after that and decided to look for Natan around camp. She stopped as soon as she felt kicking so she decided to lay back down.

Emma thought I hope Natan is okay because recent events have me worried about every safety even though i wont say it out loud. She had then decided she would wait for him to come see her. She hoped that it would be soon though. She was never really too much of a social butterfly.

Emma didn't really want anything bad to happen to her tribe. After awhile she had dozed off. Emma started to dream and it wasn't a pleasnt one at that. She jolted awake from the dream. She thought about it for a bit and then decided to leave it alone. She got up and walked to a shaded tree in camp. She laid down under the tree to get out of the sun.

Other-

She has anxiety and has a bit of a hyper side.

I think im done

Favorite color~ Black

Edited at March 18, 2022 07:23 PM by Charlie
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 17, 2022 03:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please re-read the rules, and we need more Mated pairs before I can accept any more unmated characters
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 18, 2022 04:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Human Name-

William

Wolf Name-

Code

Gender-

Male

Age-

Rank-

Omega

Crush-

None

Mate-

Isabelle(Isa)

Pup(s)-

Maybe?

Human look-

He is 6'9" and has an average weight. She has red hair with a black highlights in it. His hair is spiky and he has a snake tattoo down his right arm. The tattoo is green with a moon on the side of the snake. He has Brown eyes and is mixed skin color. He wear rip jeans and a black t-shirt.

Wolf look-

He has an Brown coat with black paws and a white underbelly. Has blue eyes and a light brown nose. He has a scar down his right eye. He is 4'3" and weighs about 120 pounds. He has broad shoulders and long legs. He has a few scar on his back but they are hidden mostly by his fur. He has a chipped ear which is his right ear.

Rp example -

In my first sign up...

Other-

My other favorite color is Teal but I also have the favorite color black.

Edited at March 18, 2022 03:03 PM by Charlie

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us