Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..
 CrypticHollow
11:31:47 
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 9
Mushrooms: 113
Mushrooms Saved: 6,350
 Apothecary
11:30:52 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 101604 Mushrooms
 Boeing
11:29:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Agreed xD
Oup might need to dash for now
Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 1, 2023 10:04 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Melodie "Mel" Zera
She ⁄ Her ⁄ Hers
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Anthro or Human?:
Human
Role:
General Manager
Appearance:
This young woman has quite the elegant yet intimidating stature to her. She has a strong aura of independence and a resting "Dont Speak to Me" face, though this hardly reflects onto her personality.
Mel is on the taller side for a girl, standing at 5'11 feet tall, this helps in situations when she may have to stand up to a masculine figure or a taller person in general. The woman has a slim yet curvy body and weighs around 125 or so pounds, maybe a tad more. To be completely honest, Melodie could be a runway model if she wanted to. Her resting face represents ones perfectly and her figure is elegant enough to be a model of some sort. The young woman has the taddest bit of a smaller head, she has a very sharp jawline with a diamond shaped face, she has a soft pointed nose with big brown almond shaped eyes. Mel has perfectly tanned skin, like a suns glow on the beach of untouched sand, she has very smooth and clean skin because of her everyday and night care routine. She has small freckles that go around the bridge of her nose to her cheeks but they are not very noticeable against her skin.
Mel has shiny, very strait, white blonde hair that reaches down to her lower waist. She has longer curtain bangs but there never seems to be a strand of hair out of place on her head. Melodie will be found walking around with her long hair in a low, loose ponytail with either a black or a red bow tie at the top of her hair. The woman has a pretty casual attire for a woman of her age. Though she does have quite the thing for skirts, especially below knee skirts, she likes them pretty long and flowy. For work, Mel usually has a red ankle long skirt and a white collared shirt with the first few buttons unbutton...it isn't too revealing of course. She can be seen wearing differnt kinds of earrings often, she loves mushrooms so she wears little red and white spotted ones most of the time but she may experiment.
As for Melodies voice, she has a very prominent English accent, it is strong and confident. She may soften it or heighten the tone periodically but usually it is quite a confident voice speaking aloud. Very leader like.
Personality:
||Confident || Sweet || Sassy || Lively || Alert || Abrupt or Blunt || Respectful and Respectable || Intolerance at High || Hopeless Romantic || Critical Thinker || Emotional || Friendly || Intimidating upon Glance || May be an Asshole Sometimes || Graceful || Pleasant || Humorous || Ignorant || Charismatic || Lovely || Kind || Cheery || Thinks of Herself as a "Queen Bee" || Slightly Full of Herself || Reliable || Clumsy || Distant at Times || Honorable || Independent || Mysterious || Picky || Likeable || Agreeable || Quick to Learn || Gudgy || Truthful, A bit to much at times || Compassion || Hardworking || Over Protective || Welcoming || Open Minded || Intense || Believable || Pure || Observant || Neat and Tidy || Joker || Tricky || Slow to Trust || Regal ||
Likes & Dislikes:
- Pancakes, she has had an obsession over them since she was a very young girl, she doesn't know why but she loves them so her much. Pancakes will always be superior to Waffles in her eyes.
- Swimming, she was in a swim squad for a bit over two years. She grew to love the water very much and finds it to be one of the only places she feels safe at, whether that be a pool, lake, pond...especially the beach, it's beautiful.
- Social Life, Mel is always excited to meet new people and really anybody for a matter of fact. It doesn't matter about who or what they are, they just can't be rude or disrespectful.
Dislikes
- Disrespectfulness, She just asks you treat her with the same respect you would treat your mother, or someone you care about deeply. She will do the same and everything will go smoothly!
- Heat, She will absolutely not stand for anything over 78 degrees, she gets cranky when she's hot so maybe just keep it under that temperature...? Thanks.
- Horses, nope. Just no, thank you but no. After an attack she had with one she won't even go within 10 feet of the animals.
- Any...Bug, every one of them really. As she sees it they don't make a single difference in this world and deserve to be killed upon sight, she won't let it out her sight until it is exterminated. They could very easily multiply and then you have an entire army of them in which...lets just say, is quite disturbing and gross.
Relationship Status:
Single and ready to mingle.
Crush:
None at the moment, open!
Significant Other:
Open, PM me!
Kin:
If they are still around...they are back in London.
Affiliations:
Totally Open for Anything, PM me!
Other:
My British Baby...Who doesn't like coffee one bit!*-*
Finished!

Edited at November 1, 2023 10:55 PM by Biologist at Work
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 1, 2023 10:57 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think I've finished with Melodie!
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 2, 2023 07:50 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
We're gonna have Minerva be a bar manager since that's the first option written down ^^
Both are accepted! feel free to join us in the discussion thread

distant-screams said:
Name: Minerva
Role: Bar Manager / Bartender
Anthro/Human?: Anthro - Melanistic Maned Wolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kin: Desolate (little brother)
Description:
Minerva can be seen as a regal, confident creature. She's the type where it's difficult to catch your breath in her presence- you'd feel judged, intimidated. She stands at 5'6 feet tall and is just around 120lbs, though her fluffy midnight fur makes her seem a bit larger around her chest and hips. She has very animalistic features, tall tufted ears and curved sharp fangs. Her muzzle is long and slender, adding to her elegant posture. From a distance, it would be unknown to the naked eye that Minerva's inky fur contains any markings. However, get closer and you'll find dark stripes and pale speckles lining her face, legs and tail. Each one unique and faint, nearly invisible.
Minerva's eyes are a divine shade of purple, a truly gorgeous lavender hue that seems to glow amongst her dark face. Her cheeks are fluffy- yet sharp; only adding to her intimidating features. Her tail nearly brushes the ground with how long it is, fluffy and silky to the touch. Her nose and pads blend into her fur, a similar shade of inky black. She always dresses impeccably well, wearing blouses, skirts and sharp heels all in greyscale tones. All in all, Minerva is a very unapproachable wolf.
Personality:
Minerva is a calculative, cold canine with a true love for drama; though never her own. She's incredibly observant and tends to overhear many conversations around the hotel, keeping updated on all the arguments and envy. She can be offputting, rather sarcastic and horribly volatile. Minerva's the one to call if there's a rowdy bar-goer, as she'll hose them down and kick them to the curb all with a smile on her face. She tends to crave more in life than the simplicities, wishing for adventure and thrill. However, Minerva tries to find beauty and joy in her everyday life. Sometimes, it's a little difficult. On the inside, Minerva is full of anxiety and self-doubt though she would never make this apparent. She appears confident and regal to all others, a facade that's gotten her many places in life. She tends to be overprotective of those in her life- especially at work. She guards the young server girls with her life, and often will act similar to that of a mother towards the younger staff at the hotel. She's most protective over her little brother, even though he's nearly twice her size now.
- Night-time walks
- Creating new cocktail and shot recipes
- Deep conversations with trusted friends
Dislikes:
- Children
- Loud noises
- Being disrespected
- Flirtatious / cocky people
Other:
coffee :)
Minerva is an orphan, and grew up raising her little brother in an abandoned cabin deep in the woods. She had a rough start to life, and seems to carry a higher level of bravery and confidence because of it.

────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Name: Desolate (Des)
Role: Cook
Anthro/Human?: Anthro - Maned Wolf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Kin: Minerva (big sister)
Description:
Desolate gives off "line cook" energy if you know what I mean. He stands at 6'3 tall, a rather lithe- slender figure equipped with lean muscles hidden under smokey black fur. He constantly wears a black beanie hat which pushes his tufts of fur down over his eyes. He weighs around 180lbs, though his mane of neck and head fluff makes him seem a bit more buff. Des has very animalistic and dark features, thick burrowed brows overtop of wolfish eyes. His ears are tall and thick, muzzle long and wide. Several silver piercings adorn his ears and face; the most notable being the thin loops around his nose and lip and the studs in his eyebrow.
Desolate's eyes are a deep shade of brown, nearly black in the shade but the same hue as honey when in direct sunlight. They're nearly always cloaked by dark under-eye bags from a constant lack of sleep. His silky black fur smokes out to a milky grey around his chest, neck and all the way down his belly and tail. Des has very sharp features, often leading to a bit of an intimidation factor- just like his big sister.
Personality:
Desolate is known as a bit of a reckless idiot. While he's not dumb, he doesn't often think about his actions; more specifically the repercussions of them. He's a bit of a moody jerk, often pushing others away and concealing himself in an effort to remain mysterious. The only person he truly cares about and often spends time with is his sister, as she's the only family he's got left. He's a diligent worker, often doing his best to try to prove to other's that he's not just some fuck-up. However, he can be a bit of a goof-ball, and also a slacker at times. He tends to be a bit of a hopeless romantic, though barely even knows how to flirt.
Desolate is very compassionate and kind. Despite everyone thinking he's just some moody asshole, he tends to be insanely thoughtful and observant. He's confident, strong, and rather clever at times.
- Befriending new people
- Going on hikes / adventures
- Learning new recipes and techniques
Dislikes:
- Hot weather, especially with no clouds
- Flirtatious women; it makes him nervous
- Felines. Stereotypical, maybe; but they smell weird to him.
Other:
Desolate is an orphan, and grew up with his big sister in a cabin deep in the forest. He often looked up to her at this age; as she provided for him and taught him the ways of life. He doesn't often bring up his past, though.

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 2, 2023 07:51 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Oo another human 👀
Accepted! I'll mark her down in a sec

Biologist at Work said:
Name:
Melodie "Mel" Zera
She ⁄ Her ⁄ Hers
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Anthro or Human?:
Human
Role:
General Manager
Appearance:
This young woman has quite the elegant yet intimidating stature to her. She has a strong aura of independence and a resting "Dont Speak to Me" face, though this hardly reflects onto her personality.
Mel is on the taller side for a girl, standing at 5'11 feet tall, this helps in situations when she may have to stand up to a masculine figure or a taller person in general. The woman has a slim yet curvy body and weighs around 125 or so pounds, maybe a tad more. To be completely honest, Melodie could be a runway model if she wanted to. Her resting face represents ones perfectly and her figure is elegant enough to be a model of some sort. The young woman has the taddest bit of a smaller head, she has a very sharp jawline with a diamond shaped face, she has a soft pointed nose with big brown almond shaped eyes. Mel has perfectly tanned skin, like a suns glow on the beach of untouched sand, she has very smooth and clean skin because of her everyday and night care routine. She has small freckles that go around the bridge of her nose to her cheeks but they are not very noticeable against her skin.
Mel has shiny, very strait, white blonde hair that reaches down to her lower waist. She has longer curtain bangs but there never seems to be a strand of hair out of place on her head. Melodie will be found walking around with her long hair in a low, loose ponytail with either a black or a red bow tie at the top of her hair. The woman has a pretty casual attire for a woman of her age. Though she does have quite the thing for skirts, especially below knee skirts, she likes them pretty long and flowy. For work, Mel usually has a red ankle long skirt and a white collared shirt with the first few buttons unbutton...it isn't too revealing of course. She can be seen wearing differnt kinds of earrings often, she loves mushrooms so she wears little red and white spotted ones most of the time but she may experiment.
As for Melodies voice, she has a very prominent English accent, it is strong and confident. She may soften it or heighten the tone periodically but usually it is quite a confident voice speaking aloud. Very leader like.
Personality:
||Confident || Sweet || Sassy || Lively || Alert || Abrupt or Blunt || Respectful and Respectable || Intolerance at High || Hopeless Romantic || Critical Thinker || Emotional || Friendly || Intimidating upon Glance || May be an Asshole Sometimes || Graceful || Pleasant || Humorous || Ignorant || Charismatic || Lovely || Kind || Cheery || Thinks of Herself as a "Queen Bee" || Slightly Full of Herself || Reliable || Clumsy || Distant at Times || Honorable || Independent || Mysterious || Picky || Likeable || Agreeable || Quick to Learn || Gudgy || Truthful, A bit to much at times || Compassion || Hardworking || Over Protective || Welcoming || Open Minded || Intense || Believable || Pure || Observant || Neat and Tidy || Joker || Tricky || Slow to Trust || Regal ||
Likes & Dislikes:
- Pancakes, she has had an obsession over them since she was a very young girl, she doesn't know why but she loves them so her much. Pancakes will always be superior to Waffles in her eyes.
- Swimming, she was in a swim squad for a bit over two years. She grew to love the water very much and finds it to be one of the only places she feels safe at, whether that be a pool, lake, pond...especially the beach, it's beautiful.
- Social Life, Mel is always excited to meet new people and really anybody for a matter of fact. It doesn't matter about who or what they are, they just can't be rude or disrespectful.
Dislikes
- Disrespectfulness, She just asks you treat her with the same respect you would treat your mother, or someone you care about deeply. She will do the same and everything will go smoothly!
- Heat, She will absolutely not stand for anything over 78 degrees, she gets cranky when she's hot so maybe just keep it under that temperature...? Thanks.
- Horses, nope. Just no, thank you but no. After an attack she had with one she won't even go within 10 feet of the animals.
- Any...Bug, every one of them really. As she sees it they don't make a single difference in this world and deserve to be killed upon sight, she won't let it out her sight until it is exterminated. They could very easily multiply and then you have an entire army of them in which...lets just say, is quite disturbing and gross.
Relationship Status:
Single and ready to mingle.
Crush:
None at the moment, open!
Significant Other:
Open, PM me!
Kin:
If they are still around...they are back in London.
Affiliations:
Totally Open for Anything, PM me!
Other:
My British Baby...Who doesn't like coffee one bit!*-*
Finished!

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 2, 2023 11:29 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Name:
Staria (usually goes by Star)
Role:
uhhh Waitress i think
Anthro/Human?:
Anthro panther/wolf (haven't decided and i was hoping for a mix maybe? idk yet)
Sexuality:
Bisexual, doesn't really have a preference
Description:
she's kinda short for her age, which i was thinking would be around 15???? she also has blue-grey eyes, usually a mix of Sky blue and silver, but it does vary depending on mood, and she is pale but has some tan, and her hair's black with a streak of silver, pretty long and usually has it up in a braid or ponytail, her animal form, instead of having the usual markings for a black panther, she has stripes, like a tiger, which showed the most on her tail
Personality :
WIP but: Star can come off cold and detacted at times but she is super nice and kind once she warms up to you, she's also kinda shy
music: she loves her music and is often seen with earbuds or headphones
drawing: she loves to draw and paint, and she's pretty good at it
Dislikes :
WIP
bullys and mean people: she hates mean people and will stand up to them, showing her fierce side
showing her art: she's really good with any kind of drawing, but she's really shy about it and doesn't like to show her work
spiders and flys: she absolutely hates them, spiders creep her out and flys are extremly annoying to her
Other:
not much here, but this is really a WIP for me, as i usually do my characters as i rp
not really a big fan of coffee but she will have some if she's tired

Edited at November 2, 2023 11:31 AM by Star Tha AOD
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 2, 2023 04:02 PM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Marmalade is done!
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 2, 2023 04:18 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted, feel free to join us in the discussion thread ^^ Glad ya changed your mind

Corgerus said:

Name:
Marmalade
Role:
Pastry Chef
Anthro/Human?:
Anthro Red Fox
Sexuality:
Pansexual (prefers females)
Description:2023-10-14-0nx-Kleki-1.png
(coloring by Ashing Paws, base by LittleSatyr on DA)
Marmalade has A dark red base coat with A black tipped muzzle & tail. Her belly and paws are all white aswell. Her fur is long like most foxes and has a slightly silky texture to it. Her eyes are a mix of blue & lavender and glow in the sunlight. She has a particularly muscular build under all that floof and as for her size, she leans of the smaller side of average. As for her shape, she mostly fits into the pear category.
Personality :
Marmalade is very bubbly and friendly and rarely has her guard up. She is a bit out of touch with reality but not too much. She is optimistic to say the least and tends to be aloof in nature. To say she is naive would be a half-truth but is what most people assume when they meet her. She is passionate about all of her interests and gives everything her all, often resulting in burnout.As a fox, she is clever and sneaky which often ends up with her tricking people with her bubbly & aloof nature.
Cinnamon
Baking
Macaroons
Jasmine
Mischief
Dislikes :
Snow
Other Foxes
Insects
Ice Cream
Swimming
Run down/abandoned places
Other:
Coffee is a recurring ingredient in her dishes. Also i changed my mind about joining!

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 02:28 PM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve sous chef
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 03:26 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
marking it down

Space Man said:
Reserve sous chef

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENNovember 4, 2023 03:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You haven't finished your character sheet, denied. Feel free to reapply at anytime though.

Star Tha AOD said:

WIP

Name:
Staria (usually goes by Star)
Role:
uhhh Waitress i think
Anthro/Human?:
Anthro panther/wolf (haven't decided and i was hoping for a mix maybe? idk yet)
Sexuality:
Bisexual, doesn't really have a preference
Description:
she's kinda short for her age, which i was thinking would be around 15???? she also has blue-grey eyes, usually a mix of Sky blue and silver, but it does vary depending on mood, and she is pale but has some tan, and her hair's black with a streak of silver, pretty long and usually has it up in a braid or ponytail, her animal form, instead of having the usual markings for a black panther, she has stripes, like a tiger, which showed the most on her tail
Personality :
WIP but: Star can come off cold and detacted at times but she is super nice and kind once she warms up to you, she's also kinda shy
music: she loves her music and is often seen with earbuds or headphones
drawing: she loves to draw and paint, and she's pretty good at it
Dislikes :
WIP
bullys and mean people: she hates mean people and will stand up to them, showing her fierce side
showing her art: she's really good with any kind of drawing, but she's really shy about it and doesn't like to show her work
spiders and flys: she absolutely hates them, spiders creep her out and flys are extremly annoying to her
Other:
not much here, but this is really a WIP for me, as i usually do my characters as i rp
not really a big fan of coffee but she will have some if she's tired

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us