Wolf Play : The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPEN
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though
 Continental Wolves
11:32:56 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have a grand total of 99 mush to my name right now..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 27, 2023 02:50 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Delver
Tawny can stay as a Swing! :D
EVERYONE that doesn't already have 3 sled positions filled may make a couple more sled dogs if they wish too^^
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 27, 2023 03:05 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sled Dog

Name
Violet
Breed
Siberian Husky x Wolf
Position
Wheel Dog
Appearance
Violet is a very slim yet muscular looking wolfdog. She stands at almost equal height to a full grown female wolf. Her fur is thick and all light brown besides the small twinge of silver on her shoulders that runs slightly down her back. The female has a rather muscular build that is hidden under all of her fur which makes her look rather intimidating at times. Violet's eyes are a dark purple color.
Personality
Violet is a rather laid back canine that doesn't care for much. Though, when something is hurting those she loves, she would do anything for them. Violet can be rather harsh, but that's only when she knows it's time to be serious. This female absolutely hates it when others can't learn to be serious in times they need to be. She hates bullying even more.
*Dislikes
Mean People, Bullying, Foolishness
*Crush
OPEN
*Mate
OPEN
*Pups
N/A
Strengths(at least 3)
Running, Sled Pulling, Intelligence
Weaknesses(at least 3)
Thin Ice, Leadership Skills, Fear Of Death
Other
Read The Rules! :D

Edited at August 27, 2023 03:05 PM by Yukon's Castle
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 27, 2023 04:24 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award

Town Dogs

Name
Buck
Breed
Golden Retriever
Which town?(Sitka or Nome)
Nome
Appearance
Buck is a dog with a fluffy yet slick pelt. His pelt base pelt is a light brown color whilst his under belly, chest and legs are white. Buck's chin and muzzle are also white along with his tail tip. His eyes are an amber color and he has a black nose. Buck's ears are flopped over in a triangular shape.
Personality
This canine is a rather proud and dominant dog. He can be rather sarcastic but it's very rare that he is. Buck is very trustworthy and caring, though if you get on his bad side he may not act that way toward you. He hates to be alone, and is usually always either around other dogs or his owner and her friends. Buck is very protective over those he loves and won't back down for anything until he knows he's defended them and defended them well.
*Dislikes
Snobbery, Bullying, People hurting his owner
*Crush
Open
*Mate
Open
*Pups
N/A
Strengths(at least 3)
Imtelligence, Protecting, Flirting
Weaknesses(at least 3)
Spiders, Large Birds, Females he finds attractive
Other
Forest's Dog
Read the rules :D

Name
Forest Marie Wilson
What Town?(Sitka or Nome?)
Nome
Appearance
Forest Wilson

Forest stands at about 5'4 and weighs in around 135 pounds. Even though she's small, the young woman has a rather toned body. Her skin is tan from spending a lot of her time outdoors. Her body structure is definitely from being so athletic. Her body has an hourglass shape to it and her legs are most of her height, though she doesn't look unproportioned either.

Moving onto her more distinctive features, Forest has jet black hair that carresses her face, making her facial structure protrude and "pop" almost. Her hair is also about mid-back length and is rather wavy as well. Her eyes are round and large with a crystal blue color protruding from them with long black lashes framing them. Her nose is pointed but not too pointed and her lips are in shape of cupids bow. Forest has rather strong bone structure, her being boney but also muscley at the same time. Forest also has slightly rounded brows that she attempts to maintain.

The young woman has some tattoos, one of an arrow with the word "brave" looped into it's base on her left arm, covering up some scars she made on her own from things she doesn't like talking about. She also has her name "Forest Marie Wison" tattooed on the back of her neck, which her hair covers even with it up. On her right leg, there is a tattoo of a paw print inside the curved part of a horse shoe, signifying she must have had a few animals in her lifetime. Some scars Forest has consists of one along her left cheek, which is visible to some from a horse accident when she was younger, the rest are all hidden either with clothing or tattoos.

Personality

Forest is a rather level headed young woman. Though, she can be a rather big pain in the arse. Forest can be rather quiet, and doesn't take kindly to pettiness or snobs. She hates those kinds of people. Forest has major trust issues, having a hard time being able to let other people in due to her past. She hates when people try to talk to her especially on her bad days. Though, once people get to know her, she starts opening up. The young woman likes being alone, but somedays she'd rather be around people, it all just depends on how she's feeling that day and what she feels like doing. Forest is a hardworker, and will do pretty much anything you tell her too, within reason. Forest has a very strong love for animals in general, since she was very young that is. She once owned a horse when she was around the age of eighteen, but the horse sadly died due to colic. The young woman can be rather independent, and an airhead. When she sees an opprotunity she takes it without thought.
*Dislikes
Snobbery, Flirting, Animal Abusers
*Crush
Open
*Spouse/Bf/Gf
Open
*Kids
N/A
Strengths(at least 3)
Intelligence, Mental Stability, Physical Strength
Weaknesses(at least 3)
Swimming, Being REALLY cold, Asthma
Other
Bucks Owner
Read rules! :D

Edited at August 27, 2023 04:33 PM by Yukon's Castle
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 27, 2023 07:36 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
The disccusion thread had been made!
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 28, 2023 03:36 PM

Hollywood Hills

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Olympus

(Nickname: Ollie)

4 years

Male

Breed

Norwegian Elkhound x Siberian Husky mix

Position

Team Dog

Appearance

Olympus

Ollie is a large and sturdy dog. He stands at about 21 inches at the shoulder and weighs around 72 pounds. His body is lined with stocky and thick muscle, and his fur is double coated and thick. His coat is mainly dark in color (black and dark grey) with lighter undertones. His muzzle and cheeks are a grey-white, along with two circles above his eyes that look like small eyebrows. His eyes are round and a beautiful winter blue in color. His paws are big and tough, used to walking on harsh and cold ground, and his tail is fluffy and curls over his back.

His nails are untrimmed, but the harsh ground keeps them from getting harmfully long. The fur around his neck is the thickest, and he sheds quite easily.

Personality

Olympus is most often a very friendly canine, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the potential or the ability to be aggressive. He could be described as guarded and secretive. He doesn't like talking to others about a lot of things and doesn't open up easily. He is easily triggered and hates that he is. He is horribly self-aware, almost too self-aware, and overthinks a lot. He is friendly and likes to be around other dogs but is wary and trusts almost no one. He is highly protective of himself and those he considers himself close to. He doesn't have tolerance for any sign of aggression out of others and is quick to attack if provoked, although it mostly comes from a place of self defense or protection of others. It takes a lot for him to fully trust another individual, especially other males, but will always be civil until provoked.

He is a very headtsrong and determined individual, but not necessarily stubborn. He won't argue with others, but if given a job to do he WILL get it done, no matter what sacrifices he has to make.

-Quality time one on one with individuals he trusts and likes

-Running/Playing/Hunting/Working

-Swimming

-Cold weather

*Dislikes

-Large and noisy crowds

-Larger, aggressive male dogs

-Being too close to fire

*Crush

TBD

*Mate

N/A

TBD

*Pups

N/A

Strengths(at least 3)

-Physically strong and compact, can take a lot of damage and pull his weight well

-Hard worker/determined

-Smart

-Self aware

-High patience

Weaknesses(at least 3)

-While self awareness may also be a strength...it's also a flaw. He's TOO self aware and often overthinks many of his choices

-Friendly but not sociable: Doesn't trust many people and doesn't make much effort to get to know very many on a deep level

-Low tolerance for aggression towards himself or those he likes. Easily triggered when it comes to that specifically

Other

I can't pick one favorite, but I like Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Pyrenees, pretty much any big dog breed :)

Edited at August 28, 2023 03:37 PM by Hollywood Hills
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 28, 2023 03:41 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
He's accepted! :D

Hollywood Hills said:

Name

Olympus

(Nickname: Ollie)

4 years

Male

Breed

Norwegian Elkhound x Siberian Husky mix

Position

Team Dog

Appearance

Olympus

Ollie is a large and sturdy dog. He stands at about 21 inches at the shoulder and weighs around 72 pounds. His body is lined with stocky and thick muscle, and his fur is double coated and thick. His coat is mainly dark in color (black and dark grey) with lighter undertones. His muzzle and cheeks are a grey-white, along with two circles above his eyes that look like small eyebrows. His eyes are round and a beautiful winter blue in color. His paws are big and tough, used to walking on harsh and cold ground, and his tail is fluffy and curls over his back.

His nails are untrimmed, but the harsh ground keeps them from getting harmfully long. The fur around his neck is the thickest, and he sheds quite easily.

Personality

Olympus is most often a very friendly canine, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have the potential or the ability to be aggressive. He could be described as guarded and secretive. He doesn't like talking to others about a lot of things and doesn't open up easily. He is easily triggered and hates that he is. He is horribly self-aware, almost too self-aware, and overthinks a lot. He is friendly and likes to be around other dogs but is wary and trusts almost no one. He is highly protective of himself and those he considers himself close to. He doesn't have tolerance for any sign of aggression out of others and is quick to attack if provoked, although it mostly comes from a place of self defense or protection of others. It takes a lot for him to fully trust another individual, especially other males, but will always be civil until provoked.

He is a very headtsrong and determined individual, but not necessarily stubborn. He won't argue with others, but if given a job to do he WILL get it done, no matter what sacrifices he has to make.

-Quality time one on one with individuals he trusts and likes

-Running/Playing/Hunting/Working

-Swimming

-Cold weather

*Dislikes

-Large and noisy crowds

-Larger, aggressive male dogs

-Being too close to fire

*Crush

TBD

*Mate

N/A

TBD

*Pups

N/A

Strengths(at least 3)

-Physically strong and compact, can take a lot of damage and pull his weight well

-Hard worker/determined

-Smart

-Self aware

-High patience

Weaknesses(at least 3)

-While self awareness may also be a strength...it's also a flaw. He's TOO self aware and often overthinks many of his choices

-Friendly but not sociable: Doesn't trust many people and doesn't make much effort to get to know very many on a deep level

-Low tolerance for aggression towards himself or those he likes. Easily triggered when it comes to that specifically

Other

I can't pick one favorite, but I like Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Pyrenees, pretty much any big dog breed :)

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENAugust 31, 2023 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Tucker (Tuck)
Breed: Samoyed
Position: Wheel
Team: 1
Appearance:
Tucker is a big white samoyed, he's very fluffy and has big ears. His eyes are a warm brown, his ears and tail are usually raised. He has big muscular legs that help him travel through the snow. His coat protects him from the strongest winds, but can be a nuisance when wet.
Personality:
Tucker is kind, compassionate, and full of energy. He loves his job and all the other dogs. He's not afraid of much and is confident enough to stand up to any dangers the pack will face. He has a sense of humor that can go a bit far at times. Despite being 4, he loves playing with snow and goofing around, but when it's time to be serious he changes mood quickly. He dislikes anything that causes trouble to the team and would definitely pitch in in times of need.
- He loves Pups and wishes to have them in the future.
-He loves meeting new dogs and becoming friends with them
-Swimming is something he likes to do for fun
*Dislikes:
-Dogs that are aggressive for no reason
-Food that isn't meat
-Annoying noises
*Crush: Open!
*Mate: Open! (DM if interested!)
*Pups: None
Strengths(at least 3)
-Swimming
-Communication
-Strength
Weaknesses(at least 3)
-Agility
-Pollen (Allergies, hahaha)
-Unfamiliar Terrian
Other: I have 3 favorite dog breeds, Akitas, Samoyed, and Bermese Mountain Dogs :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kiara
Breed: Husky mix
Position: Team
Appearance:
Kiara is a slim, black, female husky. She has medium length fur and narrowed blue eyes. She is taller than most females but weighs nearly the same because of her build. She has slightly built muscles that are strong enough to pull the sled but was mostly put on the team because of her experience and intelligence.
Personality:
Kiara is friendly enough, but prefers to keep to herself most of the time. She loves everyone on her team, but can take a bit to open up to. She is very compassionate and over the years of being a sled dog, she's learned first aid. She's had a lot of experience on different trails and has many exciting stories. Her team is like her family and she would do anything to protect them.
-Helping others
-Wildberries
*Dislikes
-Bears, wolves, wildcats
-Fighting amongst the team
-Distractions
*Mate: Open! (DM me)
Strengths(at least 3)
-Agility
-Intelligence
-Compassion
-First Aid
Weaknesses(at least 3)
-Fighting, she is weaker than the other dogs and does not like anything to do with it.
-Sleeping, she's too cautious at times and her thoughts keep her awake.
-Untrusting, she has trust issues and it can take a bit for her to open up to you.
Other: I'm a little rusty so my characters might be a little plain, I haven't been on this website for 2 years :/

Edited at August 31, 2023 10:13 PM by Briar
The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 1, 2023 07:07 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
They're both accepted! :D

Briar said:
Name: Tucker (Tuck)
Breed: Samoyed
Position: Wheel
Appearance:
Tucker is a big white samoyed, he's very fluffy and has big ears. His eyes are a warm brown, his ears and tail are usually raised. He has big muscular legs that help him travel through the snow. His coat protects him from the strongest winds, but can be a nuisance when wet.
Personality:
Tucker is kind, compassionate, and full of energy. He loves his job and all the other dogs. He's not afraid of much and is confident enough to stand up to any dangers the pack will face. He has a sense of humor that can go a bit far at times. Despite being 4, he loves playing with snow and goofing around, but when it's time to be serious he changes mood quickly. He dislikes anything that causes trouble to the team and would definitely pitch in in times of need.
- He loves Pups and wishes to have them in the future.
-He loves meeting new dogs and becoming friends with them
-Swimming is something he likes to do for fun
*Dislikes:
-Dogs that are aggressive for no reason
-Food that isn't meat
-Annoying noises
*Mate: Open! (DM if interested!)
Strengths(at least 3)
-Swimming
-Communication
-Strength
Weaknesses(at least 3)
-Agility
-Pollen (Allergies, hahaha)
-Unfamiliar Terrian
Other: I have 3 favorite dog breeds, Akitas, Samoyed, and Bermese Mountain Dogs :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kiara
Breed: Husky mix
Position: Team
Appearance:
Kiara is a slim, black, female husky. She has medium length fur and narrowed blue eyes. She is taller than most females but weighs nearly the same because of her build. She has slightly built muscles that are strong enough to pull the sled but was mostly put on the team because of her experience and intelligence.
Personality:
Kiara is friendly enough, but prefers to keep to herself most of the time. She loves everyone on her team, but can take a bit to open up to. She is very compassionate and over the years of being a sled dog, she's learned first aid. She's had a lot of experience on different trails and has many exciting stories. Her team is like her family and she would do anything to protect them.
-Helping others
-Wildberries
*Dislikes
-Bears, wolves, wildcats
-Fighting amongst the team
-Distractions
*Mate: Open! (DM me)
Strengths(at least 3)
-Agility
-Intelligence
-Compassion
-First Aid
Weaknesses(at least 3)
-Fighting, she is weaker than the other dogs and does not like anything to do with it.
-Sleeping, she's too cautious at times and her thoughts keep her awake.
-Untrusting, she has trust issues and it can take a bit for her to open up to you.
Other: I'm a little rusty so my characters might be a little plain, I haven't been on this website for 2 years :/

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 03:28 PM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

Loyal

Breed: Canadian Inuit Dog

Town: Nome

Appearance&Personality:

Her simple demeanor allows her to take a very feminine look, giving her softness. Her softness makes her look like a pup but she doesn't let that hold her back. Her thick shaggy coat adds to her softness. Shes a proud female dog with great ambitions. Unfortunately shes gullible and sensitive, her kindness often trips her into trusting those she shouldn't. Shes often taken advantaged of without knowing.

Dislikes: goats and huge dogs

Crush: open

Mate: open

Pups: open

Strengths: Small areas, small gaps, speed, and ice

Weaknesses: deep snow, larger wolves, and fighting

The Storm Ahead | Sled Dog Roleplay | OPENSeptember 2, 2023 03:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey, what dog roles are available

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups