Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RP
Chatbox
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest
 distant-lands
10:38:37 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 28, 2022 09:22 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

Marigold Arvern

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance:

Marigold's hair is a tangled mop of dark brown, which is usually put up in two short, small low buns, although if in some circumstances(like, say, a zombie apocolypse *cough cough*), she will let it down, where it is a length that is just under her shoulders.

Marigold's brown complexion has an orange hue to it and is littered with freckles. Marigold's eyes are also a warm brown and they're terrible at hiding tears.

Marigold's frame is slightly higher than average and lanky, which helps her running ability some.

Marigold's first expectation when looking for clothes to wear is something that will stand out. Her wear at the moment is a neon green shirt, which is hidden underneath a battered black puffy jacket. Her jacket has many careless tears in the pouches, which Marigold doesn't bother to hide, and many bits of trash in the pockets. Marigold's pants are a casual beige and partially rolled up at the bottom.

Marigold's shoes are cheap and are easily worn out, but they are new, and will hopefully last her long enough to survive.

For Marigold, legs are worth more than arms. Although she is upstanding and confident, she is more of a runner than a fighter (although it depends on the opponent.) Her legs are more fit and trained compared to her hands, and her hands are not very steady and tend to shake a little when she's holding something still, such as a camera.

Personality:

Marigold is, for the most part, charismatic, and can easily make friends or change one's opinion. However, the same goes for her own opinion, which if, even if it sounds ridiculous, if polished a bit and connotations changed, can be believed so by Marigold. Her desperate attempts to be righteous cause her to be gullible and easily manipulated.

Marigold's charisma branches from her ability to understand other people's emotions well through speech, and her forward confidence.

Although, when it comes to intelligence, Marigold is, well, a little less than smart. Her logic is average, but she doesn't like studying and her memory is not exactly impeccable, nor does she understand or bother to understand many academic subjects. Her greatest hatred is history.

Despite her lanky build, she is not very fast, although her stamina is impeccable and she can run for long periods of time, which partially makes up for her slower speed.

Marigold is an extrovert and is terribly afraid of being alone, which is not the best trait for a near-adult to have. She strives for social interaction and would do anything to not be all alone anywhere, even irrational things. She likes being under the limelight and making people laugh, but her desperation can take away from her reputation.

Marigold is easily boosted or let down by her motivation level. If she thinks she wants to do something that she thinks she can do, or something similar(like being praised by someone she cares about or really, really wanting it to an extreme extent) she will throw herself at the task. However, her motivation is easily chipped away at once she begins toiling, and depending on her mood, she tends to eventually give up.

Marigold has an undying love for stationary and things like stickers, which are absolutely useless in a zombie apocolypse. She also prefers to make things instead of break things, even if there's no harm done with the breaking, expecially when the object of question is one of her own posessions and is in good condition. She's rather naiive, despite acting stubborn and trying to become a main-character type of person.

Marigold is not good at making sacrifices for survival, which will probably get her killed, unless luck is on her side.

Her pride is possibly her worst trait. She is an attention seeker and was born to love the spotlight. She's also willing to do risky things for attention, which is probably not a good thing...

Hobbies:

-Track, other types of stamina based running

-Soccer

-Swimming

Fears:

-Academic subjects

-having to do math

-losing a possesion in good condition, even if she doesn't need it

Relatives: None

Affiliations: None yet, though she's desperate for friends.

Other: 730 words. Not the longest, but I wrote this in a rush. I'm willing to extend it if you need me to!

Edited at February 28, 2022 08:29 PM by Skeptical
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 28, 2022 08:29 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award
Marigold is done!
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 28, 2022 08:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marigold Arvern is accepted
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 28, 2022 11:03 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hey Kampa! May I ~WIP~ and sort of reserve this? I don't have time to finish at the moment (still, a day later, it has been unexpectedly busy) but I would like to join ^^

"Leave the Penn by the door, thanks. There's only a Quill in here."

Name:

Quill Andar Penn- he prefers simply to go by Quill, or even Q, but is often stuck with "Paper" and "Pencil" (the coaches and team call him "Writing Utensil"), among many names related to quill and pen, or a quill pen... you get the point.

Sixteen, though close enough to seventeen that he counts himself being so.

Male

Sexuality:

Hetero

Appearance:

Quill was lucky enough to grow up with a basketball coach for a parent, though that's not the way he'd describe it. And, as you would expect, his 5'10" body is filled out in the typical way basketball kids are: lean and skinny, but with more overall muscle than fat. This does in no way inclinate a state of skill; at basketball, he's great. At running, wonderful. But when it comes to boxing, or weapons, or even just basic self-defense? Let's just say that his best move is a grab and push, having arms the strength of oversized twigs, especially with the fact he's broken his left arm far too many times to be healthy.

For his age and lithe build, Quill appears rather inarguably attractive. While having hair a dark brown, messy yet short and styled well, he also has thin, inquisitive black eyebrows and high cheekbones on a diamond-shaped face. Matching this is a pointed chin and thin, yet flirtatious lips under a narrow nose. His eyes seem to jump and dance, the azure color managing to express a playful and wandering mind. His smile is normally limited to a knowing smirk, but when genuine, is normally accompanied by a hearty, impish-sounding laugh.

In his life, one would be surprised to hear simply how many times his heritage has been questioned. His father, pale and blond, and his mother, fair and auburn-headed... and then, Q, with a tone of honeyed bronze, striking blue eyes and near-black hair, seeming as if something about his parentage just was... off. Not that matters- in the way he speaks and holds himself, he doesn't have a care in the world.

Voice:

Quill's voice is an alto, raspy and inquisitive while being able to handle many fast changes in pitch and tone, having a wide range of sounds he can make and use to his advantage, if he ever needed another voice. There is a slight hint of both an Italian and Boston accent, but nothing to impare others' understanding.

Personality:

At first encounter, the thing most wildly obvious about Quill is his extraversion. He enjoys being around others, and will go to great lengths to keep himself around others. That might mean being playful and joking with friends, while throwing sarcasm to anyone who would find it amusing- or even being reckless and impulsive. Yet, despite being the charming and flirtatious class clown, Q is rather hardworking, remaining diligent in anything he puts his mind to. He has a lasting motivation; it's a type that'll go, and keep going, until forced to stop by someone or something. Often, his strong will gets in the way of reason, whether with technique or manner, either done mainly by his own mind with little counsel.

For anyone who's ever seen Quill's room, they would know how entirely minimalistic he is. His walls, floor, and even bed is bare, preferring more to sleep on a simple cot. He sees little need for much of anything, believing all he needs- all he'll ever need- is right there with him, in his friends, his family, and his heart. And so, most of what he does have is practical and useful, existing only for whatever purpose it has. Just because he knows what he needs doesn't mean he won't spend money, though.

Often, money is spent on his friends, finding better uses around their lives. He's willing to do anything for friends- sworn to secrecy and the bro code, he's open to hiding a criminal, if he has to. Now, he might be particularly curious about this convict, but he doesn't like when people pry, and similarly, won't pry in that situation. If a friend took advantage of him, he would readily forgive them. In times like those, he shies away from his loud and cocky nature, moving towards simply being quiet, his mind acting as- and even envisioning- gears wildly spinning a motor. Much of school never felt easy to him, but if there's one thing he understands, it's something you can get your hands on; almost always the way things were built to work.

Many would think his active and sporty nature would keep him from being an intellectual- and it does, mostly. Yet Quill does enjoy games, many of which he loses at. When he does lose, he beats himself up for it, thinking that he simply wasn't good enough, simply isn't good enough, to make the team, to win. He is hard on himself, much more than anyone else could ever be. Perhaps it is his loneliness that does him in, or his knowledge of having only simple wants and desires.

He has a peculiar need to control his environment, yet lacking in remorse, because the only way he knows how to change would be to accept another. For this, he makes his best attempts to use the wild and untamed energy he keeps to daring adventure, and to be brave.

Hobbies:

Basketball, obviously. And track. And... some other sports. Sports that involve very little arm strength.

He enjoys practicing the field of invention, he truly does. As a kid, he wanted to be an inventor from the 18th century, and has never stopped dreaming. Watching machines fascinates him.

Painting in the rain. Who needs a canvas when the world gives him one?

Fears:

Death. To be out of existence, gone, in a second... with a life unfulfilled, and a due undeserved... it terrifies him.

His father, the coach, the one who puts him through extremeties in workouts, is the only man he's willing to fear when mad. When upset, his father isn't exactly the sober one, and he isn't the nicest when he's 'under the influence'.

Mosquitoes, who seem to be wildly attracted to him.

Relatives:

Kaslor Penn | Father | Their bond is tricky, but Quill bears no ill will to him. Apparently known as "Pale Potato Penn" in highschool out of his slothlike qualities. | Alive

Anibella Penn | Mother | The one who suggested his name. Quill learned to laugh at himself, all from her. | Alive

Aggie Penn | Sister | Her real name is Agielle Penn, but, similarly, goes by a nickname. They get along well, wallowing in the stupidity of their names. | Alive

Affiliations:

To be discovered

Other:

Quill... hates animals. His father hated animals. His grandfather, and his great-grandfather, and many-more-greats grandfather all hated animals. Well, at least birds. Birds and insects enjoy feasting on the Penns, at least as far as he knows. (I had fun sticking the rule in, you'll see >:D )

Edited at March 3, 2022 02:42 PM by Ebanon
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 3, 2022 02:37 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just a heads up, finished my form! :D (hopefully, ha.)
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 3, 2022 03:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Quill Andar Penn is accepted!
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 16, 2022 07:41 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is this still open? I've been looking for another zombie RP, if not then that's okay. I did notice that you might accept new characters if the RP picks up or once you come up with plans. If not now, but in the feature if you plan to open again I would be more then happy to join. ^^
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 16, 2022 11:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@Sirris
Currently, there aren't any spots open. When there are I'll make sure to pm you ^^
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 17, 2022 02:25 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
That's alright, thanks so much. ^^

Kämpa said:
@Sirris
Currently, there aren't any spots open. When there are I'll make sure to pm you ^^

Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPMarch 21, 2022 05:30 PM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I quickly reserve a spot? I'll post my character now and add some changes later, I have a doctors appointment soon. Sorry to ask. ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us