Until later ^^
 Continental Wolves
11:28:44 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Truest words ive ever read
 Boeing
11:26:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
But a burrito can't have enough cheese in it, am I right?
 Continental Wolves
11:24:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Duh, theres no such thing as a good burrito if it doesnt have cheese in it
 Transcendence
11:24:25 free palestine
Muttmart's art actually got featured un HEEs news page twice 😭👍

I think the double feature is still a bug but awesome featuree
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:23:46 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have acquired a migraine
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 8, 2022 07:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

“I often refer to the world as a cat, loving up to you for a moment, and the next, clawing at your throat.”

Name: Argenta Smith

Nickname (optional): N/A

Title(optional): None

Sexuality: Asexual

Role: Cowardly Knight

How long have you had this role? Argenta has (was would be the correct term I guess) been a knight for around a year, she has had many fallings out and despite her training, did not seem to be ready for the tasks she would have to endure.

What is your family motto?

“Stick together till the end”

This motto is a very simple but straightforward one, her family has lived in the same house for generations, and many of her older siblings still live in the house they were born in.

Appearance: Argenta is skinny, some would even call her a piece of wheat if they wanted to state the obvious. However her she has muscles that only show when she flexes them, so she isn't just skin and bone. Her face is very circular and she has plump cheeks, giving off the effect that she is very childish, which leads to many people underestimating her. When she smiles she seems to get a twinkle in her eye, something that truly screams magic, even though she has none of her own. She is tall, around 5’8. Her arms are also abnormally long, giving her a misshapen look in a way. Despite her appearance though, she is strong and can lift things with greater ease than some other people in the village who fit the part better.

Argenta has a dark complexion, her face riddled with freckles and blemishes that many people have no idea got there. She has one scar above, or through I should say to be more accurate, her right eye, which has caused her to go blind in places that are too dark and too light, and which makes her vision blurry in places that aren’t either of those, which is why she opts for an eye-patch most of the time. Even though one of her eyes is a milky white colour the other one is a dark brown colour, and it looks like she has a ring of gold outlining her pupil. her hair is long, reaching down to about her hips, her hair is also very straight and neat. She has bangs that frame her face and that are the only curvy part of her appearance. Her hair is a dark brown colour, only a few shades darker than the colour of her skin.

Argenta goes simple with clothing when she has to, preferring a white dress to an extravagant orange one. She wears a white shirt, it nearly fits perfectly on her frame, however, it is a bit stretched out, seeing as she has worn it since she was a small child. Along with the shirt, she usually wears brown trousers, they are loose around her legs and seem to crinkle up when no one is looking.

Personality: Argenta is a polite person always saying “May I?” Or, “Please?” rather than demanding. Many people would say that that would be her downfall as a knight, being too polite never helped anyone fight criminals or do whatever else she was expected to do. Argenta is also very gentle, never to hurt a fly. It’s a wonder how she was knighted in the first place, what type of person in their right mind would ever choose a scarecrow to protect them, well a farmer would, so maybe that’s the appeal of it all.

At a young age, Argenta had anger issues, becoming fuming mad if anyone did something against her. Argenta is antisocial though so she would just become mad at herself, instead of telling the entire world, “That’s my toy and not yours!”, she would say, “None of this would’ve happened such as didn’t bring it here,”. This has led her to hate herself, a source of fire on those cold, harsh days.

Argenta is a very intelligent girl, seeing as since she didn’t have many friends it led her to think more. She prefers the company of books over anything else, a constant in the never-ending world of life. She can put a puzzle together easily, and she never needed a clear example to do so, maybe it’s due to her lack of creativity, or just because she will never stray too far from the path she set herself out for.

If Argenta were to have anything she would either have OCD, or Anxiety, for she is scared of everything if given a reason to be, maybe it’s because she is gullible and growing up in such a large family, never knew how to think for herself. Always putting the needs of others, (at least the ones she knows of) first if needed. You could tell her that a fly would suck her brain out and if in the right circumstances, she would be terrified, even if it wasn’t true in the slightest.

Argenta was never described to be a natural kind of girl, her legs were long, yes, but they weren’t long with muscles and the remembrance of hard work, they were long with bones thin and breakable, yet still she is a nature kid, maybe it’s simply because in a house with around 7 other kids and 2 adults at all times, she had to be to get the privacy she so deeply desired. Asking Argenta to run, however, that like your making her do some sort of torture, she wasn’t built for physical activity, reading books, yes, always listening and polite, yes again, but if you asked her to run, she would pass out almost immediately, her lungs not flexible enough to hold the air she needed to run the way others always wanted her to.

How did you lose your Knightley title? Why do you want it back?

“I never knew why I lost my title, but educated guesses are a welcome place where ever I live, I suspect that I lost my title because I wasn’t strong enough, not in the sense that I couldn’t lift what they wanted me to, but I couldn’t be anything they did want me to be, I followed the knights’ code, but the courageous part of it messed me up, causing me to fall lower and lower until they couldn’t take it, or me I should say, any more and I lost it.”

Why are you on this quest?

“Adventures are all well and fun until you die, so I would be stupid if I were to say that. I’m going on the quest for the title. I was born of high blood, but because of my appearance, it is hard to understand why I would’ve been chosen for this program, but somebody saw something in me that looked right. And I probably still have it now but just a bit of strength or courage would be a very nice push in the right direction.”

What do you think your worth is to the team?

“I may not be the strongest of the team, and I may not look the part of how so many other people want me to, but I can form a strategy very well, better than anyone else on the team, I’m sure.”

What does your character think about themselves?

If you read the personality, (which would’ve been very boring but thank you if you did), Argenta is not a very big fan of herself, she is confident in her abilities however and knows that she matters to at least one of her 12 siblings that she helped raise.

How observant are you?

“I would say I’m not very observant, I think a lot, so I often get lost in my thoughts and lose my place in the real world. It’s not a bad thing generally, but falling off a cliff wouldn’t be too good either.

Have you broken any laws?

“I have not broken any laws. It would be a bit weird if an ex-knight (for that is what I like calling myself) did commit any crimes. It would lower the chances of me being a knight ever again and I need it to be, whole, I guess.

What is your view on the Country’s Values?

“I can follow any rule or value if given a reason to, and I respect them, at least as much as one should, yes I may disagree with one of them but if the world didn’t have any rules or organization or values, it would fall apart into complete and utter chaos so anything to stop that break from happening is a welcome thing in my world.”

Family: Argenta has a lot of family members, 12 younger siblings and three older ones, plus two parents. She never got to grow up with her wants and wishes fulfilled, so she took care of most of her younger siblings in order to get her own money, to buy her own books, or toys, or stuff like that.

Affiliations: TBD

History: (I’m scared to do this one ;-;) Argenta was born to high class people, not people who had much influence, but enough for her to be well off so she could live a good life.

When she was three, her parents had a set of twins that was when her life really started up. She had to take care of those twins 24/7. Only getting the occasional break to get a snack or take a nap when one of her older siblings had to hang out with them (by her parents' will). Once her parents had another child the responsibility was thrusted upon the twins, and she finally got some time to relax, of course she had no idea what to do with this time, which is why she thinks so much in the present day, but it was nice

When she turned nine her interest in being a knight peeked, she saw a current knight ride around the place where she was living and she stared at them in awe. Not many people knew what they were going to do with their life when they were 20, but for her, it was clear to see. She practiced everyday, helping out her parents, studying about the great adventures knights have had in so many stories, and she got stronger.

When she was 12 her parents had some more kids, at this point she was wondering if they were ever going to stop. She practiced more and trained but one day something fell over her right eye, which caused the scar you may have read about in the appearance section. She stopped training as hard after that, her eye hand coordination going down the drain along with, slowly, her hope.

When she turned 19 she joined the ranks of knights. When she was just training in general, she got , A lot of.. negative emotions distributed toward her. Everyone said that she wouldn't be able to do it or she just should stop, stop training, stop trying. She'd never be strong enough for any of them, but if she cared about anybody, opinion she would've stopped a long time ago so she was fine with it, but it still hurt more then she likes to admit. since many knights have seen her training in a wide open space near where she lived, they had some ideas for her and she was knighted at age 21.

Other: Despite her form, she is strong, being able to lift around 200 pounds (Give or take a few) (Usually take). Also Hiii :D I hope I did well on the form!

———

RP example (link): (Don’t read the second post please, It’s really cringey) https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=75673&page=1 (I adapt to the amount of rping the other people in the rp are doing, so that is why my posts end up shrinking as they get further and further along. Just so I can maximize the amount of rping compared to the other people.

How active do you expect of yourself to be in this RP? I’ll be active enough for it to count, more active on Sundays and definitely in the upcoming week, though I am going for a few days at the end so I might fall short of the expected amount of posts.

How willing are you to do research for this? I already spent 20 minutes trying to find a name for this gal, I’m up for anything.

I hope this is good!

Edited at March 12, 2022 05:42 PM by Sunmoon
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 8, 2022 06:53 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sunmoon,
Argenta meets the word requirements. However, she is a commoner and because of her build, I don't think a high-birth knight will take pity on her despite the amount of time she has trained. I think some tweeks to either her backstory or description will make it more plausable. Her case is a very rare one. If you need help or have any questions just feel free to PM me.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 8, 2022 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think I got it.. I don't know though.

Edited at March 12, 2022 05:45 PM by Sunmoon
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 8, 2022 10:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finished! If you want me to put her history into paragraphs then I can, but the main points of her story are there.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 10, 2022 05:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just so you know I did edit it but I understand if you still stick by your previous statement

Argos said:
Sunmoon,
Argenta meets the word requirements. However, she is a commoner and because of her build, I don't think a high-birth knight will take pity on her despite the amount of time she has trained. I think some tweeks to either her backstory or description will make it more plausable. Her case is a very rare one. If you need help or have any questions just feel free to PM me.

Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 10, 2022 04:14 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flower Field, Ann is accepted! You can go ahead and join the discussion! Feel free to add ideas and don't forget to fill out the affiliation sheet!

Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 13, 2022 07:39 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award
Hey I was wondering what roles were available? I see some taken and others not and I just wanted clarification. I'm interested in applying to join.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 13, 2022 09:04 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sunmoon, can you give me the reason why Argenta was stripped of her title? If you need any help or have any questions, my mailbox is open :)
---
Cicatrize, techincally, the Cowardly Knight role is still open.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedMarch 13, 2022 09:43 PM

Emmet

Neutral

Give Award

Argos said:
Sunmoon, can you give me the reason why Argenta was stripped of her title? If you need any help or have any questions, my mailbox is open :)
---
Cicatrize, techincally, the Cowardly Knight role is still open.

I'd hate to pressure someone else, so just keep me in the loop if you need an extra character :)
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedApril 4, 2022 08:13 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

“Well, this is quite delightful. Absolutely fine. Nothing wrong here.”

Name: Ragi Anforam Boros

Nickname: N/a

Title: Advisor to the Head of the Boros Wine Traders

Sexuality: Bisexual

Role: Cowardly Knight

How long have you had this role? Ragi has had this role since she was sixteen, but she had trained for this role as knight since she was thirteen.

What is your family motto?Audacter et fortiter fortunam pete.” This motto translates to ‘Seek fortune boldly and bravely.’ The Boros household believes that fortune comes to those who fight through intellect and strength so you must dedicate yourself to those two qualities to grow your body and mind in order to achieve riches.

Appearance: Ragi is a rather muscular figure. In fact, due to her six foot stature and sheer size, she is rather intimidating at first, but she has a warm smile and delicate hands. She composes herself accordingly, sitting up straight, hands in her lap, and a gentle curve on her lips, and the only reason she didn’t get a perfect ten on the Test of Independence was because of her lack of skill in mathematics. Small and light scars cover her body from training and other small encounters although she is not ashamed but proud of each one. She has dark terra skin that is surprisingly smooth despite her harsh training and exercising.

She has a heart shaped face with almond eyes the color of deep chocolate. She has thick eyebrows with a slight arch and tends to have her wide lips in a thin smile. Her smile often is polite and small, reserved and forced, unless she finds something she truly likes in which it seems like her whole face lights up with joy as she shows a wide grin. Her midnight hair is cut short in pixie cut fashion, but her soft hair is hidden by her heavy metal helmet that she occasionally forgets to take off.

Ragi has soft clothes, the kind you would expect nobles to wear. Her maroon shirt is light and thin, offering a cooling feeling as well as protection from the sun whereas her pants are thicker and heavier to resist becoming torn and fighting back stains. She wears thin leather shoes that have a soft tan color that don’t reach above her ankles. Of course, over her thin clothes, she wears thick iron armor with an intricate pattern chipped into it as well as a plentiful amount of dents and slashes. She a large, heavy battle axe that looks to be the weapon of a giant with a large blade and a long handle. She still wears the ring her late husband, Juvien Haberdashery, gave her on a necklace; she doesn’t wear it as a reminder of him, but as a reminder to never trust someone with greasy, unwashed hair. On the other hand, she will always hold a necklace close to her heart with genuine fondness. It is a small medal medallion with her family crest and words sizzled into it. She also always carries a small satchel, barely bigger than a pocket, full of calming herbs and thin, tall vials of a yellow liquid that she takes once a day.

Personality: Ragi is rather a bubbly, shy, and awkward type of person, a reclusive optimist if you will. While she is not afraid to put her foot down, she is often polite and quiet as she listens to everyone else in the room before ever opening her mouth. She stumbles over her words a bit, but she takes her time and pauses to always think through her words carefully. She never wants to offend anyone, always thinking carefully how to best serve everyone around her, so if she randomly pauses in her sentences, it is almost always that she is revising her words in her head. Because of how she was raised, she is also a caretaker or mom-like woman who always rushes to help and do her best to take care of others, never forgetting to scold them for stupid things they might have done. Nevertheless, she cares immensely for those around her and always tries to be helpful.

Despite her seemingly innocent outward expressions, Ragi can also be somewhat teasing and almost rude to those she is close with. Unlike with a stranger where Ragi will be polite, stay silent, and sit pretty, with people Ragi calls a close friend, Ragi is constantly found to be playfully berating her friends with small quips and weak insults. Even though her words are obviously playful and incredibly gentle, Ragi sometimes thinks her words are too harsh and will instantly apologize for them.

Ragi will raise her voice on rare occasions. When she feels like she has to explain herself or her loved ones, she tends to become increasingly defensive and starts to shut down from pressure. Under intense situations concerning criminals, negotiations, or other stressful circumstances, Ragi is fine, but it is always normal verbal conversations where she has to explain something she has done that causes her the most distress.

How did you lose your knightley title? Why do you want it back? “I… I do not like to talk much about it, but… when I… when my mom died, I have not been able to get over my fear of fire. I guess I just— I guess I froze that day.” When a fire broke out in a warehouse in Rusa while Ragi and her fellow knights were attempting to catch a criminal, Ragi was so terrified and panicked that she froze as the building burned down around her. She soon ran away to an alley, leaving her team to hunt down the criminal in the burning building. She wants to prove that she is better than her fear and that she can be a good knight. She also doesn’t want to disappoint her father or siblings by being an ‘ex-knight’ despite her role as advisor.

Why are you on this quest? “I—I know I failed my knightly duty, but that does not mean that I don’t wish to serve Tetra!” Redemption and proving her worth. That’s the main reason Ragi joined the quest whether Ragi will admit it or not. Despite that, she does still want to save the people of Tetra, no matter what.

What do you think your worth is to the team? “I am skilled in both battle axe and crossbow combat. Although, I left my crossbow at home… I can work in a variety of conditions and… well I am a good cook too.” Ragi gets along well with most people and she is less of a leader and more of a follower so she is good with taking orders. She is also known for living long periods of time with no food and no water, so there is less food needed for the group to gather.

What does your character think about themselves? Ragi is confident in her appearance, but it is her personality that she constantly picks at. She is very degrading of herself and always finds something within herself to blame whenever anything goes wrong.

How observant are you? Ragi does have a keen eye, great sense of spatial awareness, and the ability to hear a pin drop because of how she focuses on every little detail possible.

Have you broken any laws? “Me? Break laws? As a knight?! Rusa, no! Why would I do that when I am trying to become a knight again?!”

What is your view on the Country Values? “I hold each of them dear to my heart. It is important to hold tradition close so we don’t lose it!” While history is her favorite of the country's values, honesty falls second and honor third. Honor has always felt like an odd value of Tetra.

Family: Ragi has her father and her seven younger siblings left alive in her family. Her father, whose age is finally catching up with him, entrusts Ragi as the Advisor of the family trade house despite their estranged relationship. Unlike her father, Ragi is extremely close to each of her five brothers and two sisters. She takes care of Georgianna and Harper by telling them stories, she keeps the triplets in line but allows them to have room for chaos by letting them use her money for occasional drinking, and helps Benjamin and Isaac become knights as well.

Affiliations: TBD

History: Raised solely by her mother, it was fairly traumatizing for Ragi to hear her mother burning to death while she could only stare in horror. She was just a teenager, but this made Ragi step up to becoming the sole caretaker of her siblings, the youngest of which at the time was less than one. A few years later, she became a knight to help her family and to explore more of her world. She had been a knight for many years… until about two years ago when the warehouse caught fire.

Other: If she hears about anything that remotely relates to her siblings, she’ll go into a long tangent about her siblings and nothing will stop her until she has finished.

———

RP example (link): https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=18&t=71641

How active do you expect of yourself to be in this RP? YES

How willing are you to do research for this? Absolutely willing!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us