Wolf Play : The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPEN
Chatbox
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 25, 2023 12:10 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Marco Romano

Male

Role

Pirate

Sexuality

Unlabeled

Appearance

He has a curly mop of dark brown hair that curls around his ears and flops down onto his forehead. His hair is thinning on the top of his head and starting to recede. He keeps his hair long and arranges it so people don’t notice that it is receding. When it becomes wet, he often brushes it to the side out of his eyes. The wind often messes with it, and it bounces when he moves quickly. Some would call his hair black, but he would hold up a clump of it until you could see the light shine through and there would definitely be a brownish tinge. He has a strong jawline, which is covered by a uneven and unkempt beard. He is a little afraid of razors as his great uncle Antonio cut himself while shaving and got an infection and died. He keeps his beard short enough that he can clean it out easily because he doesn’t like the smell of leftover food or drink. He does not want to put in the effort and time to be clean shaven.

His skin is a ruddy tan. His face is lining prematurely from the amount of time he spends outside in direct sunlight. He has crows feet beginning to form around his eyes. His skin is dry, rough, and leathery. He has deepset eyes and a rough protruding brow. His eyebrows are bushy and wide. They are dark brown. He has a high bridge and the end of his nose is large. He has medium size lips that are on the thinner side. His smile is rather blackened by rotting teeth, and he has many gaps between them from when he has pulled them out or gotten them knocked out. He has large ears with a little bit of hair starting to grow on the inside. He has a mole on the left side of his chin. His forehead is well covered by the longer hair on his head. His brow has wrinkles in between his eyebrows from squinting and annoyed facial expressions. It has become lined horizontally from certain facial expressions he makes repeatedly. His face is starting to droop around his mouth making him appear more irritable.

He has broad shoulders and his belly is beginning to sag more. He has a short and stockier build. It is clear that he is strong although his muscles are bulky and not well defined. He stands around 5’ 7” and 125 pounds. He has small feet and hairy toes. He has a lot of body hair, and it is dark and visible. He has a raised scar across his chest from a battle wound, and he has some scars across his arms from rope burn. His hands are very calloused and has many different little scars. He has short meaty fingers. His hand is quite wide, thick, and meaty. He wears baggy canvas pants which are dirty and no one can tell what the original color was. He normally wears a white linen shirt. He prefers to go barefoot.

Personality

He is quite resentful at his decline as he ages. His skin has become uneven, pocked with agemarks, and wrinkled. His hair is thinning, and he constantly has troubles with tooth aches, which he solves by pulling the offending tooth out. His hearing is beginning to decline as well, which he is concerned about during storms on the high seas that he’ll make a dreadful mistake because he misunderstood. Luckily, his appearance only matters when they are on shore, and someone in his crew feels like ribbing him. He does not like that his ability to charm people using his appearance has declined greatly.

He seems to mind his own business and go about his work without bothering anyone. He has mastered the art of doing enough work that he doesn’t get in serious trouble, and it isn’t worth blaming him. He avoids doing more work than he has to, but the work he does is acceptable. He won’t skimp on the quality of his work if people’s lives are at stake. He is easily bored, and finds repetitive actions mind numbing and quickly become unable to find the will to continue. He tries to spend the shortest amount of time possible doing work, so he has become very quick and agile. He is a quick thinker.

Most people would describe him as quiet, as he can be a man of few words. Sometimes, he finds himself muttering to himself under his breath. It is not unusual for him to spill a bunch of words on one person surprising them by the rarity and amount of what he has to say all at once. He is the type to think that many words are more energy than its worth, but he naturally wants to chat, so he stores up the need to speak to someone.

Background (optional)

He has been a sailor since he was 17 years old because he lived near the coast and he thought it would be exciting. His family were trying to find someone to apprentice him to, but the town was really poor and no one could support him. He had a friend who thought that leaving the town would be really exciting, and he thought he would come back every once in a while to tell them stories of his great adventures abroad. He came back from his first voyage, and it was pretty basic other than it was a huge learning curve, he got seasick a few times, and he got beat for making stupid errors. He had to try to make himself sound like a big brave hero. However, after his second voyage, he found that his friend and several family members (a younger brother and older sister) had died from an epidemic of cholera. He left on another voyage trying to escape the sickness, but it didn’t help them. Many died, and they had a hard time sailing the ship because of the amount of deaths of the crew. His family were not doing well when he returned. Many had moved away and his hometown was becoming a ghost town. A war was breaking out and many sailors didn’t want to be recruited for the navy, so his crew became pirates prefering to raid and pillage and avoid being conscripted.

Other/Trivia

I thought it would be fun to have characters with a similar name.

He knows a little bit about barrel making.

He has Italian in him.

The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 25, 2023 09:26 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
accepted!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us