Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bah
Any new art so I can have a before bed snack?
 Zeraphia
11:35:40 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Hehe WP

What a mood though. I've explored once today. Just once. .>.
 Zeraphia
11:35:06 Vah was attacked
Never

Not too bad! Spent like $45 on new pants and shirts but it was a steal! Thrift stores for the win.

Also... learning to play the organ. Because I can.
 Continental Wolves
11:34:50 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I actually havent bought anything with mush lately, I just havent been exploring and spend any mush on wolf party
 Nevermore.
11:34:20 Never/Nev
Vah!

How're you doing today?
 Zeraphia
11:33:24 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oh dang. Whatever you bought must've been super worth it though

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   13 

With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 10:05 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Heck yeah! :D
With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 01:51 PM

Golden Meadows

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Layton Foster

Nickname(s):

Lei

21 years old

Trans male, He/him

_ - _ - _ - _ - _

Band or crew:

Thorns of the Black Rose

Role:

Drummer

Species:

Werewolf

_ - _ - _ - _ - _

Personality:

Dedicated - When it comes to something Layton enjoys, he is extremely dilligent and dedicated. He works hard to achieve his dreams and goals, and prefers not to let anything get in his way. He is also very dedicated and loyal to the people he loves and cares about, and won't ever let anyone mess with them.

Confident - Layton is far from shy, and while he can often be quiet, don't let that fool you. Layton isn't easily flustered or embarrased and has no problem interacting with new people and he isn't afraid to speak his mind when he needs to.

Impaitent - Lei hates waiting and prefers to get something done as soon as possible. He has a very active mind and body, and often gets annoyed or angry when something he wants doesn't happen immediately or goes the way he wants it to.

Aloof - Layton is often considered quiet and sometimes a little bit cold. He stays in his head most of the time, especially if he is in an uncomfortable situation.

Appearance:

(Credit to QueenBee on picrew)

Layton rests on the shorter side, standing at a height of 5'6, with a small and soft frame and little muscle, his weight resting at around 130 pounds. He has smooth, light brown skin and naturally curly brown hair, which is kept medium length and messy, his bangs often falling into his eyes. His muli-colored eyes are each a different shade of blue, one a light blueish-grey and the other a deep sapphire. His questionable eyesight requires him to wear a pair of glasses, and his features are soft, with a small nose and lips, and thin eyebrows. In it's resting position, his face often seems grumpy and annoyed. When Lei smiles, however, it's considered radient, his whole face lighting up, showing straight, white teeth, the canines unusally sharp.

His wolf form is a tiny, dark brown wolf with black along his back, top of his head and ears, as well as his tail. He has lighter brown fur along his belly, muzzle, neck and legs.

His clothing usually consists of very casual and comphy clothings. His wardrobe mainly consists of baggy t-shirts and dark, ripped jeans or sweatpants. He'll occasionaly wear shorts, a nice polo or button-up shirt, but that is pretty rare. When it's cooler, he'll often wear sweatshirts and sweaters, or a jean jacket. He also likes the occasional fur coat when it gets very cold.

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _

Relationship status:

Single, but open ;)

Sexuality:

Bisexual

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _

Other:

N/A

Edited at October 3, 2023 08:39 PM by Haunted Meadows
With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 08:54 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haunted Meadows,
Your character is accepted!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 10:13 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Maria's done!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 10:27 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Corgerus,
She's accepted!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve bodyguard for the main band?
If it's alright.
It's fine with me if not.
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 12:08 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Res bassist back up vocals for tbr
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 12:09 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fallout,
The main band (which is the unnamed band) actually has that spot reserved right now, so unfortunately it's not available! I made a mistake when I was editing the character post, my apologies!

Ravenous,
Yesyes

Edited at October 4, 2023 12:11 PM by Voxtexy
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 12:12 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Let me just slide Mosi in here. She's in the tbr now which is funny she was in the other one on the first round of this rp.
With the Band ↠ Open!October 4, 2023 12:28 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award

┌────────༺❦༻ ────────┐

Mosi Kana′tĭ

"Werewolf"

└────────༺❦༻ ────────┘

Nick names: open

Electric Bassist, Accompanying Vocals
Thorns of the Black Roses
⋆ 22 years old ⋆
Pansexual Demiromantic open to poly
Freshly singly(just broke up with the npc Dalia a turquoise colored Dryad)
Zodiac: Libra
Personality:
Fun, Kind, loyal to a t, sarcastic, flirty, tomboy with a splash of rock glam, hugger/will lay top of you with all her weight as a blanket and go to sleep. Animal and human rights activist.
Loyal to a fault you couldn't find a more reliable friend. Mosi grew up in a pack of all brothers so she's one that can handle her own. More on the layed back side calm in most situations when calm is needed. But quick to anger is someone wrongs her or her friends. Mosi tends to swear like a sailor and does not hold back when discussing their favorite artists at the moment. She also enjoys hanging out with her band even on the days off. Content to play video games and howl with laughter as her band mates do stupid shit she probably encouraged them to do.
Mosi grew up loving the drums and plays them often just not in the band. She has been a bass player for a few years now and has recently found the love of her electric bass guitar.

(free stock image:Unsplash.com)
Singing has a love in her heart as well and Mosi can be found late in the studio working on lyric ideas and practicing backing vocals.
Mosi is a very didicated worker and friend and enjoys the fun chaos that is her group.

Appearance:
Standing at 5'8 150 pounds(most of this weight is sheer muscle weight werewolves be heavy af)
Mosi has a warm russet brown skin complection dusted with freckles. She is pretty toned and fit. Mosi has high cheek bones and strong straight brows. Double pierced on the right side. Dark brows match her long silken black hair. All werewolf kind from her family will have a white patch of hair. The white depending on the closeness of the full moon will determine how noticeable. Her (Moon stripe) is located on the hair that frames her face. The furthest week from a full moon her hair is fully black. As the full moon approaches it gets more and more white.
Her doe shaped eyes are obsidian black. A double scar goes over her other eye brow from a misfortunate wolf fight she got into when younger. Which is bound to happen growing up on the Res with a bunch of werewolves.
Kin:
Tanu Kana′tĭ - Mom
Bright Eagle Kana′tĭ - Father
5 brothers (one of them is her twin brother)
Other:
she has an all White ball python named Cauliflower(Cal)
Wolfform:
wip

Edited at October 12, 2023 01:08 AM by Ravenous

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us