Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
11:43:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Salom, that cat is very vibrant xD
 Insane Sanity
11:43:00 Insane | Sanity
Existence
depends, do you need a ref because I don't have a ref image but I could give you a description xD
 distant-lands
11:42:52 katy | beetle
Exist,
i have a few you could try ^^
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 Salom_
11:42:29 Sal, Salmon
Exist
-Click-
This guy has some fun colors!
 Luna🌕
11:42:06 Silver (She/her)
I love when IÂ’m on WP and the chat is being goofy and IÂ’m laughing my ass off and my whole family is like WTF and gives my concerned looks and looks at my screen
 Existence
11:41:49 Exist / Kuskyn
Does anyone have a cat character I could snag to sketch xD My fuel of my own by is dying x.x
 Continental Wolves
11:40:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
If i'm on the phone the other person is always asking "whats that noise?" especially if it sounds like she's saying oh no over and over
 distant-lands
11:39:15 katy | beetle
Emmet,
i love talkative cats though, especially when they'll "respond" to you when you're talking xD it's so sweet.
 Luna🌕
11:38:53 Silver (She/her)
20 minutes left, no moves, and 32 moonflowers. I only got 9 out of about 200 moves *sighs*
 Continental Wolves
11:38:40 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Pyro
Maybe tomorrow
 Continental Wolves
11:38:14 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Mine too lol, im in the kitchen and can hear her "talking" (shes in my room)
 Salom_
11:37:45 Sal, Salmon
I'm trying to hurry up and explore to get my last 161 moonflowers but I don't think I'll get them at this point
 distant-lands
11:36:08 katy | beetle
my cat except she's not even on a diet.

she just loves to scream at me.
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:35:13 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Emmet
I love thatXD
Sound video?
 Continental Wolves
11:33:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
When you put your cat on a diet and shes been voicing her opinion to everyone e,e
 Midnight flight
11:33:13 Midna
Can someone tell me why it wonÂ’t let me buy apples.?
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:31:25 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Other Silver
I know right?
 distant-lands
11:31:13 katy | beetle
the way i get sad for inanimate things :')

one of my adopts is doing pretty bad in the auction, coincidentally the favorite design i made, and i feel bad for the poor little guy xD
 Luna🌕
11:30:41 Silver (She/her)
Other Luna
So sweet XD
 Salom_
11:30:14 Sal, Salmon
Quest Level 10
Level up a wolf's Battle Skills.

This is a cool idea for a quest!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Black Panther : -2
Ermine : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 02:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Full Name:
Coriolanus Sirius - Willoughby De la Fuente
Specialization:
Warrior ;
Mage [ Water ]
Dragon:
Pending . . . .
Moose 's Water Dragon
Appearance:

When first gazing upon this man you first notice his face. It's easy to say once can be quite captivated by looking at him. His face can be described as a rather soft diamond shape, with his cheekbones being high and well structured - yet unlike most of those with a diamond face he doesn't have that overly pointed chin. Yes, his chin is a bit pointed and sharp, but not overly so. His cheeks are full and plump, and can grow rosey with anger or embarrassment. He has rather full lips, with his lower lip being just a bit larger than his upper lip. He has an assortment of beauty marks along his face and body, on his face their are two black marks right under each his eye, and then one on his lower left cheek, and one last beauty mark right above the corner of his lips. And he has other beauty marks haphazardly scattered about his neck, back, chest and if one were to see or undress him ; along his upper and inner thighs and his hips and other places. He also has a couple piercings to adorn his face, he has his ears pierced - having two lobes pierced per ear, and each having three upper helix piercings. His nose is also pierced with an upper nose piecing and a septum piercing. He also has lip piercings, and he has snake bite piercings on the left side of his lips. For his nose and lip piercings he tends to keep them to the basic gold or silver for the jewelry, but sometimes he does goes for flashier. However, for his ears he has only the prettiest and best earrings adorning his ears - you will not catch him wearing fake gold earrings, he only wears the best on his ears and if you think less of him for it then he doesn't care.

This male is of rather average height, or may be considered short in the eyes of others - standing in at 171cm or 5'7 in height. Though he may be vertically challenged in some instances, this doesn't mean he doesn't carry himself with confidence and grace when the time comes for it. This height also gives him an advantage when it comes to his mobility, being able to do a wide variety of aerobatic stunts - from flipping, tumble rolls, aerial cartwheels, handstands, handsprings, to being graceful in air doing aerial silks. And because of him usually weighing in around 120-128 pounds, he's very lightweight and has a lot of agility due to training and practice in it. This lightweight and rather lithe build makes him a rather swift and speedy opponent, as opposed to someone using brute strength. His build, can be described as rather androgynous with a mainly rectangular chest and a lean and toned figure. His shoulders are slightly more narrowed, which gives his collarbone a bit more chance to shine. While he may be male he has slighty wider hips, and a bit of a dipped hips, not to mention the rather noticeable, yet - at the same time subtle curve along his hips. He has what could be described as a spoon/mango curve type body, with his waist being well defined and then having rather thick thighs, both naturally and from being active in bodily training.

Now when describing his skin color, think of rich and silky brown skin reminiscent of the smooth calla lilies. His skin holding little oil - and not prone to very much achne, and being rather smooth and soft to the touch, from the usage of lotions and creams to keep his skin healthy. His skin has warm orange-red underones, a simple smile revealing the beautiful fire-glow of dawn that seemed to linger upon his cheeks - drawing one in with such a simple smile. His teeth remind one of beautiful ivory - smooth and just as off white with a slight yellowed appearance. And they are rather straight, but there is a slight crookedness to them, and he has a gap tooth. His eyes are quite pretty to look at, they are a very light violet hue. One indicator that either his parents has blue and grey eyes or at least one of them had recessive albinism. They are framed by dark black lashes that are naturally long and curled - adding to his looks and it seems he never needs mascara because of how dark and thick they are, but a little eyeliner makes them pop even more. And his eyebrows are also thick and well - maintained , he also makes sure they are constantly arched when they grow out and always makes sure to pluck extra or unwanted hairs.

Now his hair is his pride and joy - his crowing glory, his beautiful and flowing locks that others can help but envy. When you look at his hair, the first thing you notice is the length of his hair - his hair rests comfortably at his waistline when it is down. Yes, he likes his hair long and keeps it that way. His hair is well-kept, one will never find a strand out of place if he can help it - he uses only the best shampoos, conditioners, and oil treatments for his hair to keep its sheen and health. His hair is what can be described as very curly, sporting lovely 3B springy ringlets of hair. His hair is jet black in coloration, except for the front part where it is a stark contrast - the color being a enchanting platinum white-blonde coloration that comes down in an almost streak like formation in his hair. And it grows naturally like that due to it being genetic within his family, and also possibly due to slight albinism. Sometimes he dyes it black so it isn't noticeable, but sometimes he just lets it show. His hair is versatile in terms of style ; able to be able to be braided, cornrow, wear naturally, straighten and other different styles. He also likes to decorate his hair with jewel pins, clips, and other sorts of accessories.

Personality:

One of the first things you note about this young man is his intelligence ─ the way his eyes was over you ; always watching, learning , and listening to someone or something. To tell you the truth he's one fo spend his days holed up in a library, soaking in knowledge rather than being at some wild party. No, he's where the older people are, listening and basking in their wisdom and not listening to the foolishness of the youth. Textbooks, maps, and notebooks liter his room ─ why? Because he's always adding on to his experiences and learning more about other places and things within the world. He wants to learn new things, grasp unthinkable concelys and discover new things as well. He's very quick to learn as he listens and pays attention ─ he learns by doing and instruction. If you tell him how to do something and then show him , he'll learn rather quickly, not to mention he can learn from watching as well.

This young man holds himself with grace and elegance. To say that it has been drilled in him the importance of a perfect image is true. His clothes are always of the finest quality, his hair and accessories are always well suited for his outfit and the event, and you will alway see him with proper posture. Years of finishing school, etiquette lessons, and other various teachings have made him into the young man he is today. One with a polite and courteous smile, able to help and assist guests when needed ─ even when he doesn't want to. Able to keep his calm and cool even under the most stressful manners, the importance of never panicking and letting your fear or dread show was also drilled into him. A man with knowledge of proper manners and social graces, knowing how to navigate his way through life. His speech is refined and well-put together, the way of a proper gentleman if you will ─ rarely, will you hear curses come from this man, only when he is extremely upset or annoyed by someone will such vulgar language come from his mouth. Yes, he may not curse you out but he certainly knows how to effectively put someone in their place with elegance. He speaks with confidence and intelligence ─ able ignore that nagging voice in the back of his head. If you need a man who can host a fabulous gathering and organize an event then he is your man.

This young man is quite charismatic and charming ─ able to easily attract others with his passionate and eloquent words. Though he is confident his speech he is rather soft-spoken. He always wears a polite smile on his face and his eyes always seem to shimmer when speaking with others. He seems to dazzle everyone he meets ─ able to win the over with his influential words and smile, it's quite interesting. This young man is also very talented, taking up various hobbies : playing both the piano and violin, calligraphy, ceramics making, and many other hobbies. He excels at whatever he puts his mind to and it's well-known and praised by others. However, this young man is rather humble - not one to brag about his accomplishments or accept any praise for in. In honesty he feels he doesn't deserve such compliments. The only way you'll find out about his achievements is when someone else has spoken about them for him. And even the he gets embarrassed by it. Howeve, just as their is good in people there is also the inherent bad in them as well.

While indeed this man can be polite and courteous to others, and is able to attract many with his charisma ─ it's actually rather hard to earn his friendship. This man is sociable, sure, however, in reality he tolerates people ─ he has a social battery of how long he can be around others and once that battery is up he is finding a way out. He is more susceptible to irritability and impoliteness when he has run out of 'social juice'. To recharge said juice he spends times alone or in the company of someone he trusts. Now, when it comes to friendship - he is rather selective of those who he allows into both his heart and life. There are very few people he is openly affectionate with and will express his adoration, loyalty, and protectiveness of. Once you are his friend - you are stuck with him for life and he will do just about anything for you, he just hopes you would do the same for him if push came to shove. Sometimes he gives too much in friendships and that's why he so guarded with who he lets in.

While this young man may have impeccable manners and would rather shut you down by cursing without cursing - don't mistake this for weakness or being a pushover. When needed he can be quite the venomous creature ─ able to use his words to spew venom at the object of his hatred. To incur such wrath from him one must've done something really bad to screw him over : like starting a rumor about him or someone he fiercely cares about. He won't tolerate such a thing. This male is also quite vindictive ─ able to hold a grudge for a long time, now he isn't so vindictive as to hold it over some petty scuffle or stupid reason. If you embarrassed him in some way or form he will find something much worse for you. And he holds grudges for his friends even if they don't hold them anymore. He has the patience to wait off his time to come and strike ─ once you've royally pissed him off there's no telling if you'll recieve the repercussions, it's a matter of when.

Now when it comes to matters of the heart this young man is quite interesting. When he falls in love, he falls hard for his chosen partner. His partner is one of the rare ones to receive his affections and love - he's the type to shower them with gifts and other precious things. He also enjoys being with them and in their space ─ he also likes of 'borrow' clothing articles of theirs for extended times to wear especially if it's bigger on him. He is rather possessive and a bit of a jealous creature when it comes fo his lover, he tolerates no rivals and definitely doesn't appreciate anyone flirting with them. They are his partner, no one else's and he will defend that title with honor and pride ─ unless him and his partner had discussed a previous arrangement that involves multiple partners then they shall be no other rivals. To flirt, or even look at his partner in a lustful manner is an insult. He's one to blatantly go up to them and kiss them or cling to them in a subtle manner to fend off the thirsty vultures. No one can tell why he is like this with his partners, but maybe it's due to abandonment issues : he fears that they'll leave him for the next pretty face and that he got too attached to someone again and they left him. So his partner will need to understand his jealousy and possessiveness comes not out of a place of malice and distrust but from a place of fear.

When it comes to work and projects ─ it's safe to say this young man is a workaholic. He's very passionate and determined when it comes to working with different things such as paperwork, work from school, or even personal hobbies like his piano and ceramics. He can go hours into the night without rest or even pass out form exhausting due to overworking himself ─ however mostly he goes many nights without proper sleep or nutrition because he gets so wrapped up in his work. He just has this urge to move and create and when he does he can't find a good moment to sit down and rest or find a stopping place. This young man rather needs to be forced or tricked into stopping work or removed from the area ─ but there's just one thing he absolutely abhors being coddled. The baby talk, soft voice thing absolutely irks him. One needs to be firm and direct if they're gonna get him to stop. He hates being coddled because ever since he was a kid he had a bad immune system which causes him to sick easier and he was always sheltered from doing some things but he found ways around it and made the most of it. He not a damned baby and he won't stand to be treated like one at all.

This young man has very powerful weapons in his arsenal ─ the powers of manipulation, cunning, and deception. This young man can use his charisma for wrong if he chose to do so - able to play with the minds of others, able to persuade others to his cause or ideas, or even cause your downfall just because you pissed him off. He's a person you don't want as an enemy ─ his cunning is show by him being steps ahead of others. Always scheming, planing, and plotting in that pretty head of his once you've become his target. He's likely able fo outwit and outmaneuver others when it comes fo strategy and things that require logic and brain. Now he's deceptive as well, no one can tell his true intentions and he likes to keep it that way ─ who is he loyal to? what allegiance does hold? is he my enemy or ally? These are questions you better ask yourself and more before even think of stroking a deal with him. He can be your worst enemy, fiercest ally, neutral party, or anything in between. After all it's not quite smart to show all your cards at the beginning of a game.

Nightime And Anything Dealing With It ─ The Moon, Stars, Planets, Comets, Meteors. The Cold Crisp Air And Inviting Darkness. Astrology And The Zodiacs.
Pretty Handwriting ─ Basically Calligraphy. The Smell Of The Ink And Brushes Used, Along With The Elegant Writing Created.
Sleeping ─ Getting Rest Is Hard For Him In General.
Baking And Cooking ─ Just The Thrill And Buzz Of Being In A Kitchen Excites Him.
Gossip ─ While It's Bad To Be Nosy. Gossip Is Entertaining And Good For Conversation.
The Arts ─ Music, Theater, And Art Forms. Particularly Enjoys Playing The Piano & Violin. Very Good At Acting, Enjoys The Theoratics. Enjoys Painting On Canvases ─ Particularly Oil Paintings, Also Enjoys Making Ceramics.
Myths & Legends ─ He Loves Stories In General, So Cool Stories About Fantastical Creatures And Cool Heroes Is Up His Alley.
Cold Things ─ He'd Rather Be Cold Than Hot. So It's Safe To Say He Enjoys Winter And Fall - The Cooler Months.

Dislikes:
The Heat ─ It Messes Up His Hair And It Makes Him A Bit Misty. He Also Has Slightly Delicate Skin, But It's Not That Big A Deal.
Unseasoned/Unflavored Food ─ If You Give Him Bland Food, He Will Never Eat From You Again. And He Is Already A Picky Eater So Yeah. He Hates How Crawfish Looks And Refuses To Eat Them , Cantaloupes Are Icky To Him, And Lima Beans Can Burn.
Physical Contant [ From Certain People ] ─ Strangers That Think It's Okay To Just Hug Or Touch Him, Unless A Little Child , Gets On His Nerves. Also People That Are Overfriendly And Think That Knowing Him For A Couple Months Give Them The Right To Touch Him. Also Doesn't Like People Touching His Hair Without Permission.
Pessimists/Complainers ─ He Hates Hearing People Constantly Complaining About Things, But Constantly? That Is Annoying. He Also Hates Hearing About Constant Gloom n' Doom , Sure He Has Gloomy Thoughts Sometimes But All The Time Would Be Exhausting.
Those Who Abuse Their Power / Others ─ Those Who Use Their Power And Status To Take Advantage Of Those Below Them Disgust Him. He Also Hates Anyone Who Abuses Others Whether It Be Physically Or Mentally, Being A Former Victim Himself - He Understands The Turmoil And Pain.
Snobbish, Arrogance, Vanity ─ He Doesn't Appreciate Pompous Brats And Those Full Of Themselves. Shouldn't It Be Tiring To Be So Self Absorbed?
Animal Haters / Abusers ─ Anyone Who Doesn't Like Animals Is A Red Flag To Him. Because How Can You Not Like Them? And Anyone Who Even Would Hurt An Animal Also Gets His Disapproval .
Being Disrespected / Talked Down To ─ He Hates Being Told His Voice Doesn't Matter Or That He's "Too Young" To Understand Something. He Hates Being Left You Just Because He's Younger - Being Underestimated Ticks Him Off. Not To Mention Others Being Rude To Him Because Of It Or For No Reason At All.
Being Left Alone ─ He Doesn't Like Being By Himself, It Scares Him.
Strengths:
Acrobatic & Gymnastic Feats
High Flexible And Contortible Body
Agility
Speed
Physical Hand-To-Hand Combat, Closed Quarters
Strategic Intelligence
Weapons Usage : Excels With Daggers And Swords, Good With A Bow
Stamina
Endurance

Weaknesses:
Not A Powerhouse ; He's Average Sized
His Vindictive And Spiteful Nature
His Possessive Nature
Insomnia
Perfectionism
Has Fragile Immune System So Prone To Getting Sick Quicker
Manipulative
Workaholic
Can Lack Tact

Skills:

Knowledge On Dragons : Their grandmother was a scholar, one of the few who had information about dragons before their disappearances - and he has her old journals along with old books she had from ancient lands about dragons. While they're no expery and haven't seen a dragon in ages - they have a basic knowledge about them and is wanting to learn more about them, along with wanting to research them while he can.

Survival Skills & Instincts : Having been on their own for a while - they've learned to survive the wilderness. Knowing the basics ; hunting game, making traps , fishing in rivers . Along with knowing flora and fauna of the area, being able to know which plants are edible and medicinal or ones that are toxic and shouldn't eat.
Crush:
Hm . . .
Partner:
TBD
Kin:
Possibly
Affiliations:
TBA
Other:

Edited at July 15, 2024 09:51 PM by Spellbound
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 04:30 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rider

Full Name:
Quillon Lysander
Crossing Swords, Liberator
Quill or Lysander
Specialization:
Warrior -
Fire Mage
Dragon:
Vashan Basmu
Appearance:

[Credits to _Modagit on Picrew]

At a towering height of 6'5", Quillon draws attention in any room he enters. His broad shoulders and muscular frame speak volumes about his dedication to maintaining strength and power. Each muscle rippling beneath his tanned skin with visible veins running down his arms. His hands are calloused from years of being a warrior and wielding blades against his opponents. This man is a mountain of muscle. His eyes are an interesting color, a rather verdan green. These captivating eyes are framed with thick eyelashes, enough to make others jealous. His thick, expressive black eyebrows sit above those enigmatic eyes. They are usually furrowed in what looks like deep thought but really just a perpetually resting bitch face. Crowning his head is a cascade of wavy, messy silvery-white hair that seems to have a mind of its own. The strands fall in an artful disarray, framing his face in an effortless yet appealing manner. Despite its unkempt appearance, his hair possesses a certain charm.

His smile is a rare gem that lights up his features. When he smiles, it's nothing short of dazzling. His smile has the power to light up a room. Quillon has a strong, chiseled jawline and a pair of endearing dimples that appear whenever he smiles. He has soft, full lips that have a slight pink/red hue to them. A light scruff has been appearing on his jawline since travelling. He prefers the clean-shaven look but he looks a lot younger without the scruff. Quillon has two thin scars marking his appearance. The first goes through his eye and the other starts at his nose before travelling to his check. The two scars come together, crossing each other. Instead of detracting from his attractiveness, the scar adds to his already striking appearance.

Personality:
Cool | Calucated | Manipulative | Distrustful | Commanding | Observant | Adaptable | Intelligent | Sarcastic | Rough Around The Edges | Asshole | Leader | Sharp | Witty | Meticulous | Pessimistic | Merciless | Determined | Thoughtful | Analytic | Dominant | Commanding

Like a predator stalking its prey, Quillon possesses keen instincts that help him assess situations with a discerning eye. His ability to sense vulnerabilities in people and circumstances makes him a master at identifying advantageous opportunities. During the war or even his targets, he was never intimidated by those bigger or stronger than him- he knew he was smarter, faster, and better. Quillon is a killer at heart, and has honed his skills for years. Quillon's actions are not impulsive; they are carefully calculated moves designed to achieve his objectives. He weighs risks and rewards with meticulous precision, often executing his plans with a cold determination that leaves little room for error. His lack of mercy sets him apart as a dangerous force. Quillon rarely extends compassion or forgiveness, and his actions towards those who cross him are relentless and unyielding. He believes that displaying mercy is a sign of weakness and is quick to exploit any perceived vulnerability. Quillon's sharp wit and cunning are not just for show; they are tools of manipulation. He is skilled at steering conversations, orchestrating events, and playing on the emotions and weaknesses of others to achieve his own ends. His ability to manipulate situations to his advantage adds to his aura of danger. Quillon understands the potency of fear as a weapon. He employs psychological tactics to keep others on edge, using the threat of his potential actions to bend situations to his advantage. This mastery over fear gives him an upper hand in any conflict. Quillon views life as an eternal game of chess, where every move has consequences and potential casualties. His approach mirrors that of a grandmaster, always thinking several steps ahead to ensure he remains in control of the board.

Quillon is naturally distrustful of others. He approaches new relationships and interactions with caution, always wondering about hidden motives and ulterior intentions. This wariness stems from his belief that people often act out of self-interest rather than genuine kindness. Quillon is an astute observer who critically analyzes situations, statements, and behaviors. He tends to see beyond surface appearances and questions the authenticity of what he witnesses. His skepticism compels him to dig deeper for hidden meanings or inconsistencies. Quillon's cynicism often manifests in his communication style. He employs sarcasm and sharp wit to express his doubts and criticisms, using humor as a defense mechanism against the potential vulnerability of showing his true emotions. Quillon tends to anticipate unfavorable outcomes in most situations. His mindset is grounded in pessimism, leading him to expect disappointment, betrayal, or failure, even when evidence suggests otherwise. This negative anticipation shields him from potential hurt, as he believes that preparing for the worst is a more practical approach. Quillon chooses his social interactions carefully, preferring quality over quantity. He believes that most interactions lack genuine substance and sincerity, so he invests his time and energy only in relationships that prove their worth through consistency and authenticity.

Unfortunately for him, Quillon’s commanding presence naturally positions him as a leader. Even in situations where he might not be the designated authority figure, his assertiveness and confidence inspire others to look to him for guidance and direction. Quillon’s assertiveness and calculating traits transforms him into an authoritative figure. In the midst of chaos, Quillon establishes discipline and order within his group. As much as he despises looking out for others, he won’t let someone suffer for the hell of it. He sets high standards for himself and demonstrates the work ethic and dedication he expects from his team. Quillon’s leadership shines when it comes to decision-making. He's unafraid to make tough calls, taking into account various perspectives and information. Quillon has grown fond of the little group that has developed, which makes it hard not to teach them. He extends them his knowledge in the art of survival, sharing his skills amidst dangerous circumstances. Quillon's knack for manipulation and strategy extends to forming alliances. He recognizes the benefits of having powerful connections, using his dangerous charm to forge alliances that advance his goals while keeping potential adversaries at bay.

Quillon's harsh nature and complex personality often lead to isolation. He's aware that his actions and demeanor set him apart, making it difficult for others to truly understand him. This loneliness is both a result of his persona and a contributing factor to it. While he's generally distrustful, Quillon is capable of forming bonds built on cautious trust. He carefully selects individuals whom he believes can serve his purposes or align with his goals, and he may let down his guard with them to a limited extent. Despite his imposing exterior, Quillon has vulnerabilities he guards fiercely. He keeps his true weaknesses hidden, as revealing them would be akin to offering his adversaries a weapon against him. Beneath the cold layers lies a flicker of benevolence. Though rare, Quillon might show unexpected kindness, especially to those he deems worthy.

Skills:

Weaponry

Knowledge and expertise in handling various types of weapons.

Blacksmith

The art and science of forging and shaping metal.

Communication

Able to speak clearly and persuasively in different contexts, specifically when giving orders in a battle or negotiating a deal

Fire Element:

Control and manipulation of fire

Strengths:
+ Leadership
+ Freakishly Strong
+ Instinctual
+ Fighting/Combat Skills
+ Adaptable
Weaknesses:
- Big Man = Easy to Spot
- Eye Injury (scar through eye) = Weak Vision in that eye
- Speed and Agility
- Distrustful
- Mercilessness
Crush:
Open to discusson
Partner:
Closed for now
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Other: GOT/HOTD easily

Edited at July 5, 2024 10:20 PM by The Bewitched
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 04:38 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Quillon and Aýnabat should be finished ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 06:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will be looking over reservations here soon.
A reminder that reservations last 48 hours from when reserved and any not done will have the reservation removed and reopened.
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 08:36 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name:
Belladonna Lunarious
Preferred name:
goes by Bella usually
Specialization:
Warrior Mage please or whichever one fits best
Dragon:
Psyche
Appearance:
a little short for her age, Bella is pretty skinny and flexible but also extremely fast and it's nearly impossible for most to keep up with her. Her pure black hair is usually up in a braid that reaches her waist and her eyes are a gorgeous mix of blue and gray that changes shade and balancing depending on her mood. She has a few tattoos, a few to mention is her dragon tattoo on her back, which looks like a pair of dragon wings neatly folded on her back, and her tattoos on her arms, which is a combination of wolf and dragon tattoos with some wild cats, specifically black panthers. She usually wears a hoodie or jacket of some kind with simple yet comfortable pants
Personality:
she's a little distant and seems cold but underneath the cold shell lies a sweet and warm girl. She doesn't trust easily but if you manage to gain her trust, she's stubbornly loyal. She's kind of a cross between the phrases "fuck around and find out" and "I can be your best friend or your worst enemy" because she's sweet and gentle until you piss her off or mess with those she cares about. She's a natural leader and usually quick to earn the respect of those around her.
Skills:
Speed and Flexablity: her small and slim body grants her exceptional speed and flexibility
Weapons: she's pretty good with most weapons but you will usually see her with a dagger or sword, she also is exceptionally good with a bow and arrow
Strengths:
Speed and Flexibility: i already did this in Skills so i'm not retyping it
Magic: she's good at most magic, making her able to do both offensive and defensive magic
Blades: she's good with anything with a blade that's one handed to be honest, preferring knifes/daggers and one handed swords
Bow and Arrow: she is also exceptionally good at bow and arrow, able to cover a pretty good range
lying: more on the social side, she's basically a human lie detector as she reads people extremely well but this goes both ways, she's also extremely good at lying, usually using this to hide how she's feeling
Tracker: she's also strangely good at tracking, whether it be people or animals
Pain: something that's both a strength and a weakness for her is the fact that she doesn't feel pain, allowing her to be unhindered by phsycial limits indicated by pain
Inflicting pain: despite being unable to feel pain, she enjoys inflicting it on others, whether it be physical, mental, emotional or all of the above
Weaknesses:
Brute Force: her small form doesn't grant her a lot of strength so she sucks at pure brute force
Great swords/two handed weapons: she also sucks at heavy and two-handed weapons for the same reason
Low Self-Esteem: she has very low self-esteem so it's hard for her to accept a compliment due to her thinking she's not good enough
Socialize Skills/Socializing: her social skills suck, that simple. She's never been good at peopling for some reason, probably since she has social anxiety. She also doesn't like the bs that comes with socializing but someone who's close to her might be able to get her to go out and socialize....... maybe, it depends on her mood
Unable to sense internal injuries: due to being unable to feel pain, she has a hard time feeling internal injuries and usually won't notice them until someone points it out
Crush/Partner:
none on both but can change in rp, pm me if you want to pair the ocs, she is bi
Kin:
nope, her mom died when she was little and her dad walked out on them a little after she was born, no siblings and she doesn't consider her aunt as kin due to her being the source of a lot of bad memories
Affiliations:
umm, not sure what to put here lol
Other/Backstory:
she doesn't like to talk about her background but the ones that are close to her can sometimes find out about it. Her favorite dragon types (and mine for this rp) would be Psyche, Dark and Fire

Edited at July 7, 2024 05:58 AM by Star Tha AOD
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 10:01 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
A reminder that reservations last 48 hours from when reserved and any not done will have the reservation removed and reopened.

I forgot to ask, can I have an extension on my rider? I just have a few more paragraphs to finish before she's done. ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 10:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course ^^

Matunda said:

Imperial Sands said:

I forgot to ask, can I have an extension on my rider? I just have a few more paragraphs to finish before she's done. ^^

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 10:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spell,
If your mage is done I did want to let you know the mages are more so Elemental Mages. So they don't make potions or spells because their magic doesn't work that way. As mentioned they're more like Benders.
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 11:01 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Understood ^^
Will Edit

Imperial Sands said:
Spell,
If your mage is done I did want to let you know the mages are more so Elemental Mages. So they don't make potions or spells because their magic doesn't work that way. As mentioned they're more like Benders.

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 5, 2024 11:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you Hun <3 My apologies if I didn't clarify that well enough in the beginning posts. ^^

Spellbound said:
Understood ^^
Will Edit

Imperial Sands said:
Spell,

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us