Wolf Play : Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 12:28 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! Would you like a PM once the discussion thread is made?

Storm Runner said:
Name:
Astraea Kalyani Acuna
(Astray-ah Kay-lee-ah-nee Uh-cue-na)
(I have no idea how to write pronounciations.)
Nicknames:
Astra, Kaly/Kali
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Credits to Zr60V on Picrew
Hope I did the credits right... and hope you don't mind me putting in a picture.
Astraea has bangs and medium-length dark hair going down past her shoulders, held back with a braid. She has very dark blue eyes, almost black, and is slightly myopic, so she wears glasses. In height, Astraea is somewhere between medium and tall. She is often seen with her pet cockatoo, Phoebe. (Is it okay for Astra to have a pet? If not, I'll remove that part.)
Personality:
At first sight, Astraea might be described as "nerdy", because she wears glasses and often spends her time reading. That is sort of true, though. Astra loves reading fantasies and mythologies, which she finds rather ironic, since she's literally living in a mythological-ish world. Astra is usually seen as shy, gentle, dreamy, and in her own world. She spends time pondering philosophical topics and overthinks quite a lot. Astraea doesn't trust other people with her thoughts and feelings, hence the notebook she keeps to write her thoughts and feelings in. However, Astra isn't always as out of it as people think, being fiercely protective and more than willing to support her friends/family. She has a frigid, quiet way of expressing anger, mainly cold expressions and passive-aggressive remarks. When Astraea is upset, she waits until she is alone so that she can cry or express her various melancholy feelings without an audience. She is stubborn as a rock, and becomes incredibly standoffish and unresponsive when not happy. Astra has the weird habit of "writing" her life, as in whatever is happening in the present moment, as a story in her mind. She is practical, preferring comfortable clothing. She is also not a risk-taker. Astra has issues with decisiveness due to her habit of overthinking everything, but once she makes a solid decision, she sticks with it. Astra constantly worries about what people think about her, being very self-conscious and sensitive, and secretly wishes that everyone likes her.
Quietness
Her pet cockatoo, Phoebe (and animals in general)
Listening to rain
Music
Being with others, but only if it's quiet company. Otherwise, she prefers to be alone.
Dislikes:
Unnecessary noise
People acting dumb on purpose; she gets frustrated when that happens
Getting made fun of/ being made into a joke
Theme Song/Quote:
I'm A Mess by Bebe Rexha
Alright, is there anything else I need to add?

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 12:30 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, thank you!
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 01:20 PM

Rushie

Darkseeker

Give Award
My form is finally complete!
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 01:23 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted >:3

Rushie said:

Goddess of Love

“And from a world of hate came a passionate fire named love”

Full Name: Thalinna (the-leen-uh)
Rules over: All forms of love, beauty, desire and temptation
Colors associated with Deity: Red, purple, and pink
Animal: Swan
Nicknames: Thea, but only Gods and select demigods can call her this
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Polyamorous + Pansexual

Appearance
With a form that oozes confidence and a devil-may-care attitude, Thalinna is as bewitching as she is powerful, and knows it. The first physical feature many humans and Gods alike are drawn to are her hypnotic eyes. Many describe them as a luminescent silvery-blue, the color of moonlight gracing the ocean’s surface with its gentle embrace, reeling in lovers with promises of passion to warm their hearts. Some say her eyes glow with a gentle warmth, like a beacon of hope or a campfire. Unfortunately, the promise of gentleness is only surface level, and the mind behind such a warmth doubts the existence of true love amongst mortals. Accentuated by an eye shape similar to that of a vixen's, along with finely curled deep red lashes, it is both an intimidating and captivating combination.

Thalinna is a Goddess who enjoys watching both the sunset and the sunrise, but her favorite time of day is at night when the moon is at its brightest, to reflect on the pale ivory of her skin. It is almost unnaturally fair with hints of rose and cool undertones along her entire body. Her skin is adorned by freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks. More freckles are spread along the rest of her body (arms, sides of neck, and back). All of them appear to be a few shades darker than her skin and seem almost reflective, like small pieces of silver. Thea’s body shape is that of a bottom-heavy hourglass - a slender neck, defined collarbone, and slim waist that fans out to hips that are barely wider than her shoulders. More often than not, she wears the colors wine red, royal purple, and soft pink, in a regal fashion, never looking less than her best. Height wise, she stands at 5’5”.

Another key feature of this Goddess is her luscious red hair, the shade closer to a ruby or even dark wine, fittingly radiant and intoxicating to behold. Thalinna prefers to keep her hair down and free from any restraints, at most tying up one side to ensure an individual admires her features. Her hair frames a face that has both soft and angular features, combining a feminine heart-shape with a square jawline and tapering to a delicately pointed chin. The high points of her cheekbones are accentuated by shadows beneath the smooth curves, giving her an even more defined appearance. Thea’s brows are highly arched, giving her the expression of constant mischief or scheming some kind of plan to watch unfold (which is fitting). With a slightly upturned button nose and soft full lips adorning a face clear of any blemishes, all of these features combine to make an alluring enchantress.

Personality
The depths and complexities of this capricious Goddess can be described with two words - Untamed and fiery. Thalinna is impossible to pin down, let alone keep up with, due to her chaotic nature. She is not good nor evil, but something entirely neutral. Capable of being the devil or angel on your shoulder, Thalinna enjoys watching her plans fall into place, being incredibly perceptive of body language and using it to her advantage. She doesn't have an ulterior motive to her whims of mischief, nothing entirely malicious, at least. Her goal in this long life is to watch the world around her be sent into an uproar, smiling as castles fall or laughing at the sight of someone’s unfortunate situation, perhaps knowing of a forbidden love affair or someone's dark secret. To Thalinna, the world's a stage, and she's happily observing each and every failure (or success) that happens in the process. That's not to say she's without a heart, per say, or incapable of forming close connections. But with connection comes vulnerability. Matters of the heart are buried deep within her chest, locked away with the key thrown into an internal abyss. It would take someone with patience and tolerance to unearth the intricacies of her affections, and even greater patience to earn her commitment.

Thalinna has the capacity to be both benevolent and vengeful, altruistic and possessive. A deity as complex as her carries many layers, each one more contradictory than the last. With those she holds in high regard, Thalinna proves to be a formidable ally. With enough persuasion and praise, her silver tongue has the ability to turn the tides in whatever side she wishes. Not only that, but as a Goddess who rules over temptation and desire, she can peer into the hearts of those around her and know the truth of their desires, and if able, push them to follow whatever it is they desire (which could be good or bad). Now, if one were to somehow become her enemy, passive-aggressiveness would be one of the many traits to describe her. Thalinna doesn't take kindly to those who downplay her beauty or become aggressive with her most devoted of worshippers, and can quickly become the vengeful Goddess she is called today.

Strengths: Thalinna is a master at understanding the exact things needed for a situation to turn in her favor, and it could be for something selfish or something as innocent as entertainment. Whether it be a charming word or a seductive flair, Thalinna uses the full extent of her otherworldly beauty to bend the whims of others to her will. This can be done in grand gestures or working on the sidelines to push the chess pieces into place. Before others can catch onto her plans, they've already fallen into her web of chaos. Thalinna has no quarrels with lying or spreading false pieces of information if it meant pushing her own agenda, having done it multiple times throughout her life, and will continue to do so until her last breath. Overall, Thalinna’s strengths lie in her cunningness, manipulation, and ability to care little about the consequences of her actions.

Weaknesses: The biggest thing that keeps her away from living a life with fulfillment is her crippling fear of commitment and cynical views of pure love between others. She's had countless flings, some pursued for their looks or ability to compliment her chaotic nature, but the moment they poked at the surface of her heart, Thalinna ran away. This complex being thrives off of having the most power within a dynamic, and has such a tight grip on her heart that she can't see the pain she's causing herself. Letting go of that power is terrifying to a being such as herself, and chances are, Thalinna will end things before that partner has the chance to fall for her more deeply. Due to this constant need to uproot and change her circumstances, Thalinna has no real bond with anyone. No matter the amount of individuals she seduces or catches in her grasp, nothing will change the immense loneliness within herself.

Likes: Silver jewelry | Fashion | Chaos | Fruits | Worship | Mind games | Puzzles | Power | Red, purple, pink |
Dislikes: Emotional vulnerability | Boredom | The conventional | Weakness | Infidelity | Betrayal |
Theme Song or Quote*: APHRODITE - Ethan Gander

Short Backstory
The Goddess you see today was molded by the wearing of time and heartbreak, someone who choked on the pain of a million broken hearts and drowned in its anguish. But before she grew vengeful and possessive, Thalinna had a heart of gold and hands of gentleness. A long time ago, when the world was anew and fields of flowers gained their first morning dewdrops, a breath of divine air filled the lungs of this new Pantheon’s youngest addition - An innocent and curious Thalinna. Beloved by all and renowned for her beauty, Thalinna had a naive sense of the world, and loved all who crossed her path. She was kind, excitable, and a ray of sunshine over all she ruled over. But as history shows, nothing can truly last forever.

As the world gave into the never ending cycle of life and death, so did humans. Thalinna saw firsthand the actions mortals would do in the name of love, whether it be unrequited or unhealthy, it didn't matter what Thalinna did. There was nothing she could do as she saw true love be shattered by infidelity, death, or time itself. As pure as love could be, it was a double edged sword, and Thalinna represented all aspects of love, even the dark sides. Due to this, this once loving Goddess became cynical of “true love”, especially that of a mortal's love.

Relationships
Crush: While it can be easy to catch Thalinna's eye, it's harder to keep her attention. Thalinna dislikes being tied down to just anyone, and laughs in the face of those who think they can claim her. She is not a prize to be won, but a lifelong companion to earn. Her heart is as fickle as it can be passionate and fiery.
Previous Partners: Several over the years, leaving a string of broken hearts.
Significant Other: None, and you’d have to be special to appeal to her long-term.
Children: She's the Goddess of Love who's lived for a long time - While that sounds like possible children could exist, I can promise you, that child would have major mommy issues. For their sake and Thalinna’s, no children exist from her right now.
Family: The closest thing to a family for Thalinna are her fellow Gods, and even then, they are at most her acquaintances.

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 02:50 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Norrix

Sexuality*: Fluid, leans towards males

Appearance:

Norrix is a tan skinned female, standing at 65 inches tall. Her stature is slim, with minimal curves and an abundance of muscle. Her toned legs often draw attention, the dips and valleys of muscle definition adding an appearance of extra length.

Blonde hair falls to her midwaist, and is adorned with various braids. She often integrates various beaded trinkets into her braids, notably a golden own figurine that seems to remain constant. Piercing green eyes are offset by blonde lashes and a smattering of dark freckles across her nose and cheeks. With high cheekbones and an angular face only contrasted by the soft curve of her lips, Norrix is the reincarnation of her father.

She prefers to wear leisure clothing, commonly found in leggings and sweatshirts. A relatively unassuming dragon pendant hangs around her neck at all times - a gift from her mother.

Tattoos: A band around her left wrist. Solid black, approximately half an inch thick. Many runic symbols dot her skin, with a large tattoo of a large snake curling around her right thigh and trailing below her knee.

Personality:

| Resilient | Ambitious | Intelligent | Resourceful | Independent |

Norrix has always been independent, in every sense of the word. From living on her own to taking on three jobs at a time, she has little desire to allow another to bear the strain. Getting close to people ends in heartache, and she's had enough. To cope with this, she does everything alone.

Because she has always taken care of herself, Norrix became rather resourceful. Weapons can be crafted from anything, and they only need to last long enough to defend herself, lest she become the victim of an unsavory character.

Her devotion to the Gods is nothing if not obsessive. Due to the lack of authority in her life, Norrix has turned to her faith to guide her, and attempts to converse with the Gods for every major event or decision in her life. Although her prayers may not always be answered, there are hours carved out of her schedule spent creating offerings for the beings she has come to rely on so heavily.

Books, dogs, snakes, plants. Being right. Orange scented chapstick, but sea scented candles.

Dislikes:

Watermelon, spicy food, rodents. Math. Tea, of any kind.

Theme Song or Quote*: Take me to Church, Hozier.

Edited at March 11, 2024 03:20 PM by Acerbus.
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 03:41 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted.

Acerbus. said:

Name: Norrix

Sexuality*: Fluid, leans towards males

Appearance:

Norrix is a tan skinned female, standing at 65 inches tall. Her stature is slim, with minimal curves and an abundance of muscle. Her toned legs often draw attention, the dips and valleys of muscle definition adding an appearance of extra length.

Blonde hair falls to her midwaist, and is adorned with various braids. She often integrates various beaded trinkets into her braids, notably a golden own figurine that seems to remain constant. Piercing green eyes are offset by blonde lashes and a smattering of dark freckles across her nose and cheeks. With high cheekbones and an angular face only contrasted by the soft curve of her lips, Norrix is the reincarnation of her father.

She prefers to wear leisure clothing, commonly found in leggings and sweatshirts. A relatively unassuming dragon pendant hangs around her neck at all times - a gift from her mother.

Tattoos: A band around her left wrist. Solid black, approximately half an inch thick. Many runic symbols dot her skin, with a large tattoo of a large snake curling around her right thigh and trailing below her knee.

Personality:

| Resilient | Ambitious | Intelligent | Resourceful | Independent |

Norrix has always been independent, in every sense of the word. From living on her own to taking on three jobs at a time, she has little desire to allow another to bear the strain. Getting close to people ends in heartache, and she's had enough. To cope with this, she does everything alone.

Because she has always taken care of herself, Norrix became rather resourceful. Weapons can be crafted from anything, and they only need to last long enough to defend herself, lest she become the victim of an unsavory character.

Her devotion to the Gods is nothing if not obsessive. Due to the lack of authority in her life, Norrix has turned to her faith to guide her, and attempts to converse with the Gods for every major event or decision in her life. Although her prayers may not always be answered, there are hours carved out of her schedule spent creating offerings for the beings she has come to rely on so heavily.

Books, dogs, snakes, plants. Being right. Orange scented chapstick, but sea scented candles.

Dislikes:

Watermelon, spicy food, rodents. Math. Tea, of any kind.

Theme Song or Quote*: Take me to Church, Hozier.

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 06:02 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award
All information has been edited into my form!
The appearance looks alright on mobile, but let me know if anything needs adjusted!
Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 06:07 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Day-um, this filled up fast :) I'd better grab a human while I still can. I'd like to reserve a human, please!

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 07:16 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted >:3

St. Cloverbeast said:

The Mother Wolf

Nature's Wrath and Beauty

Name: "The Mother Wolf"
"The Matriarch"
"𝐁⃥⃒̸𝐮⃥⃒̸𝐟⃥⃒̸𝐟⃥⃒̸𝐲⃥⃒̸'s Queen"
"The Double Faced Goddess"
Mila (Mee-Lah)
Pronouns: She/Her/They/It

Appearance:
(c)13o239
Mila is depicted as a short, fuller bodied woman donning some sort of golden armour. She has an otherworldly appearance, with glowing eyes of green and blue, and sometimes in art work in depicted with golden wings as well. She has long pale hair a dusty blonde colour in loose curls going down to her calves, with nothing but pink blossoms and leaves adorning it.

Much like nature's itself Mila can appear warm, welcoming, and beautiful, or harsh and cold. During the latter, those soft rounded features are overshadowed by thorns growing up on the delicate vines that wrapped around her form so graceful. She unsheathes her brilliant golden long sword and angular shield, the symbols of nature as both a defensive and offensive force.

Godly attributes:
Order leaning goddess of Nature's Fertility and Wrath. Sometimes depicted as a fierce huntress or warrior goddess, other times as a nurturing mother.
Patron animal: The wolf and it's pack
Other symbols:
•Cherry blossoms - According to the myth, Cherry Blossoms were created as a gift for Mila by her lover. Since then, the blooming of cherry blossoms is associated as a blessing of Mila.
•The sun
•Golden wings
•The colour green
•Springtime

Backstory: Before there was a goddess of nature, there was nature and everything within it. There were divine powers, not gods but far beyond mortals, that have since been lost to time. Among the mortals there was a young huntress, a warrior of great renown yet humility and respect for the world and it's creatures around her. The legends vary as to whose eyes she caught, whose heart she pierced, how her story unfolds.

In the oldest tales it was her lover, a being of the earth itself, that mourned her death and left destruction in his wake until she was immortalized. In others all of the animals of the earth refused to be used in mortal greed, for the only mortal to understand them was gone.
No matter which variation is told, there is always three things in common. There was always Mila. There was always nature. And the earth itself mourned its fallen daughter and defender, immortalizing her as its sovereign protector and symbol forever.
She is often seen as a kind patroness towards various demigods and mortal heroes, given their quest and goals are just.

•Flowers | Plants | Golden colours | Cherry blossoms | Children | Hunting | The Changing Seasons | Nymphs and other nature spirits
Dislikes:
Mortal greed | Unjust destruction | Imbalance | Cruelty towards animals | Disrespect

Theme Song or Quote:
A Different Kind of Human - Aurora

Gods Among Humans | Fantasy RP | Open!March 11, 2024 07:16 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Gotcha

Freedom said:

Day-um, this filled up fast :) I'd better grab a human while I still can. I'd like to reserve a human, please!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us