I'm trying out hats on my new character Micheal
 Zeraphia
08:11:38 Vah stalks forums
Tech

That's not too bad. Any new characters?
 Zeraphia
08:11:24 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man. Maybe but I don't want to get burned or anything.

It's slowly cooling down here. So I might have time.
 Tech
08:11:04 
Zera
Not really I cleaned a lot but nothing much
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?
 Tech
08:09:06 
Hey Zera
How are you?
 Zeraphia
08:08:41 Vah stalks forums
Heya!
 Tech
08:08:27 
Hey Chat
 Zeraphia
08:08:07 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man yeah. I wanted to wash the windows down here when it was warm. But it was just too hot.
 Nevermore.
08:07:34 Never/Nev
Vah

I'm a pain in my own ass lmao I swear, I have a whole list of things that I've been putting off for months :") I wanted to paint the whole house while it was warm out and nothing on that list had been done...
 Convivial
08:06:13 You've been Conned
Yall look what my Alpha pair just gave me
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:04:51 Vah stalks forums
Never

That feels like a mood honestly XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 06:48 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Moon Rising
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Luna
Role: Pack Member
Role wanted: Beta/Alpha
Appearence: Luna has silky and thick white fur, and shining teal eyes. Her body is long, and she is pretty tall for a female. She can be extremely stealthy, which makes her a great hunter, and she is quite pretty. Her ears have silver edges, and her nose is pink. She has a few silver patches along her legs, and her paws are a darker silver. Her long fluffy tail fades into gray while most of her body and fur are white. When she is angry, which doesn't happen often, her eyes seem to darken and turn into the color of stormy seas. Her glare makes everyone shrink away, but she is usually a kind and friendly wolf, so her eyes are usually a shimmering teal.
-
Personality:
| Confident | Calm | Kind| Capable | Reliable | Caring | Powerful |
Luna is quite friendly to her pack members. She is always radiating confidence, but she is always kind to all the pack members, and is never arrogant. She is always reliable, and her pack members usually love her. If the pack is ever threatened, Luna will not hesitate to put herself in danger's way to protect the pack, and those she loves. She has a special soft spot for pups, and she loves pups. One day she hopes for pups of her own. She can be a great leader if given the chance. She wouldn't mind being beta one day, but she is extremely content in being a pack member, and being with her pack.
Family: Timber (Sister, Played by Bobcat Still Open, wants more pups
Mate: Leaf (Played by Dawnforest)
other relationships: Open!
backstory: optional
What they think of the situation: Luna firmly believes that if the pups are given a chance, they will prove themselves. She know the pups will never do anything to harm the pack. She can feel the pups' longing to be with the pack and not be set apart. Luna believes that the pups should be allowed with the pack, and she will try to visit them frequently.
other: Loves mornings

Edited at March 20, 2024 05:23 PM by StarlightDreamer
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 06:49 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
There is only one beta

StarlightDreamer said:
Can I reserve beta female? I'll finish this soon
Name: Luna
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Beta Luna
Role: Beta
Role wanted: Beta
Appearence: Luna has silky white fur, and teal eyes.
Personality:
powers ( if firepup):
family:
other relationships:
What they think of the situation: Optional
other:

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 07:00 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
oh, oops sorry. I thought there should be a beta male and female?

Dawnforest said:
There is only one beta

StarlightDreamer said:
Can I reserve beta female? I'll finish this soon
Name: Luna
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Beta Luna
Role: Beta
Appearence: Luna has silky white fur, and teal eyes.
Personality:
powers ( if firepup):
family:
other relationships:
other:

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 07:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
No
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 07:13 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah I know, sorry I'll fix mine

Dawnforest said:
No

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 07:17 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is the form ok now?
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 08:43 PM

Eclipsing pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Eclipse
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Eclipsy.
Role: Pup
Role wanted:Pack member
Apperence:long, fluffy, soft, black and white coat. Glistens in the sunlight. Long thin legs. Round body. Beautiful in moonlight. Swift. One eye is blue and one eye purple. Eyes turn red when angry.
Personality: playful, sweet, protective, stubbern.
powers :
family: unknown
other relationships: No mate, unknown parents.
backstory: Abandoned when 3 months old.
What she thinks of the situation: she hates her parents for abandoning her, but misses them and want's to meet them. She's sad she doesn't remember her parents.
other:

Edited at March 10, 2024 08:52 PM by Eclipsing pack
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 10, 2024 08:47 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted

StarlightDreamer said:
Name: Moon Rising
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Luna
Role: Pack Member
Role wanted: Beta/Alpha
Appearence: Luna has silky and thick white fur, and shining teal eyes. Her body is long, and she is pretty tall for a female. She can be extremely stealthy, which makes her a great hunter, and she is quite pretty. Her ears have silver edges, and her nose is pink. She has a few silver patches along her legs, and her paws are a darker silver. Her long fluffy tail fades into gray while most of her body and fur are white. When she is angry, which doesn't happen often, her eyes seem to darken and turn into the color of stormy seas. Her glare makes everyone shrink away, but she is usually a kind and friendly wolf, so her eyes are usually a shimmering teal.
-
Personality:
| Confident | Calm | Kind| Capable | Reliable | Caring | Powerful |
Luna is quite friendly to her pack members. She is always radiating confidence, but she is always kind to all the pack members, and is never arrogant. She is always reliable, and her pack members usually love her. If the pack is ever threatened, Luna will not hesitate to put herself in danger's way to protect the pack, and those she loves. She has a special soft spot for pups, and she loves pups. One day she hopes for pups of her own. She can be a great leader if given the chance. She wouldn't mind being beta one day, but she is extremely content in being a pack member, and being with her pack.
Family: Open, wants pups
other relationships: Open!
What they think of the situation: Luna firmly believes that if the pups are given a chance, they will prove themselves. She know the pups will never do anything to harm the pack. She can feel the pups' longing to be with the pack and not be set apart. Luna believes that the pups should be allowed with the pack, and she will try to visit them frequently.
other: Loves mornings

The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 11, 2024 07:58 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Swift River
Nicknames/ What wolves should call them: Either Swift or River
Role: Trainee
Apperence:
Swift has a white pelt with a silver stripe running down his shoulders and back to his tail. His tail is speckled with black, his paws also. His head is silver with a black muzzle and ears. His eyes are Bright green with the same silver in them.
Personality:
Swift is an outgoing, cheerful wolf. He is never afraid to lend a paw to his fellow packmates. He is never snippy, only to an enemy. He likes to hunt and will always volunteer to go on an adventure.
powers ( if firepup): None, wishes they had power
family: Pm me if you want to be my kin
other relationships: Still a trainee
other: Swift loves playing in the river with his friends and loves watching the stars cross the sky at night.

Edited at March 14, 2024 02:20 PM by Whispering Echoes
The Firelings/ revamp / openMarch 11, 2024 09:57 AM

Long Wang

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Xiu
What pack calls her: Xiu or Rust (the English meaning of Xiu)
Desired rank: normal pup
Appearance: Xiu (credits to me for everything)Xiu is a dark rust-colored wolf with amber eyes. Her eyes seem to glow in the dark when she's in the shadows, where it's her comfort zone. Her face is a dark black, but there's a four point star brown shape on her forehead and her cheeks are brown and gray. She has a black muzzle and red tongue. Her ears are a dark black. She has a dark and plain brick/rust colored red brown pelt. She has a black underbelly and chest fur. Her legs are a dark storm blue gray, with pale yellow rings right above her paw and right at her elbow. Xiu has large, oversized paws. Her tail is a dark mud brown with a light brown underside.
Personality:
Xiu is often self-conscious, afraid of what others think. When she was younger and treated as a normal pup, she thought that if she could be just good enough, she will be continued to be treated that way as a fire pup. It didn't work and Xiu was in constant battle with her inner feelings, afraid of what might come next. Xiu feels protective of the fire pups internally, but she often doesn't show it externally. She's easily frightened, and unsure if she will ever be considered normal again.
Power:
Xiu has "fire" in her blood which just keeps her warm during the winter and causes her fur to be hot/burning to the touch. Sometimes red may cloud her vision. Sometimes, when her emotions get out of control (which happens a lot) her paws may burst into flames or claws get red hot. Usually nothing dangerous. She hopes to have better control when she gets older. When she was younger, she would have frequent headaches, or slight signs of dizziness if she was feeling a bit warmer than usual.
Thoughts on the situation:
Xiu feels like as the fire pups are underestimated and not a threat, but nobody would listen to them. Xiu feels like the fire pups shouldn't be treated differently just because they're different and should be given a chance.
Relationships:
Other: Xiu loves the time after the sun sets but the moon hasn't risen yet to where its light shines into the Fire Cave. The darkness reminds her of what she is viewed at and she feels like it's the only time when inside the cave and outside the cave are the same.
Other other: the first image is of Xiu normally, second image is when her emotions are too strong and she gets fire paws. Probably not a good idea to be licking them, but I decided I needed to get art of Xiu in that pose.
Other other other: if the muzzle looks different, use the first image. I was trying something out in the second.

Edited at March 11, 2024 09:57 AM by Long Wang

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us