Wolf Play : MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:16:06 Hallow, Eve
Insane I am eternally in your debt
 Insane Sanity
10:15:28 Insane | Sanity
AC stands for All Common, it means they don't have any rare noses or coat colors ^^
 Serpents
10:13:18 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
If anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me PLease
 Existence
10:11:59 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm going to have a cat art phase xc
 mission goofy
10:11:59 
whats the AC im seeing referring to? dont think that was a thing last time i was here
 starmutt
10:11:12 marsh | they/it
hee didnt let me name a horse pissboy lol
 Urux
10:08:05 Urox
I encountered Pissboy in a wrestling match the other day lol took me off guard
 Boeing
10:06:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Mitzy

rip my teams :')
 Qyusen
10:05:50 Qyu - all pronouns
Wip palette check?
 Existence
10:05:44 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
I ahh oh dear xD
 mitzy
10:04:16 bunnie|bat
Boeing
Oh my gosh, I think I would cry :0.
 Transcendence
10:04:07 free palestine
Im only cackling because starmutt plays HEE and they have a horse there named PissBoy too 😭 😭
 Sabbath
10:03:56 Rook
Boeing
oh god, that's horrible e.e
 Boeing
10:03:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oh I hate this
It's been 30 moves. 11 Bengal Tigers, 12 Sun Bears discovered >.>
 Sabbath
10:01:32 Rook
⚧Pissboy■⊛ joins in the group howl with their little puppy voice!

great work, pissboy
 Pyr0M4ni@
10:00:35 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Nightmare of the Abyss sings to Alfredo Linguini w/ Bay Shrimp in private.

Stats: Charisma +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty
Gay wolves
 Sickly Sweet
09:59:11 
Anyone wanna Rp? Pm me please!
 Hallow's Eve
09:58:49 Hallow, Eve
I absolutely would be interested!
 Insane Sanity
09:58:15 Insane | Sanity
Would you be interested in some males too? xD And then a figurine dump to up your dominance followed by an invite to my alliance :P
 Hallow's Eve
09:57:01 Hallow, Eve
Well I will gladly accept her!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +1
Leopard : +2
Grey Fox : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 06:53 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Crazydayz said:
May I reserve a first year girl?

You'll have the place :)
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 06:55 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Moonshadow Pack said:
Name: Georgia Hamilton
Nicname(s): Georgie
Role: 2nd Year Student
Appearance (with height):
Georgie is a smaller girl. She stands at 5'6 feet in height and weights 132 pounds. Her hair is a light ginger/red that falls just to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She is fit from her years of riding and her other sports. Her eyes are a striking emerald green with a ring of brown around her pupils. She could be described as somewhat attractive, but she has never taken must interest in boys, and boys have never taken much interest in her.
Personality:
Georgie is very kind and softspoken. She makes friends easily and is a bit of an extrovert. She loves trying new things, especially when she's riding. She is determined to tyr everything at least once, it doesn't matter if it's food or sports. She has played many sports over her short 17 years, basketball, softball, soccer, track, everything you can think of Georgie has probably done, but riding stuck with her. She started riding when she was 6 years old, and was attached immediatly. She loves reading and hanging out with her friends.
Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Western, Jumping
Partner/crush: None (open)
Discipline (Western or English): Western
Backstory: She lived on a small ranch with her family. They kept cows, horses, chickens, and loads of other animals. She grew accustomed to the hard work she ahd to do every day and soon came to love the routine. She left the ranch to come live at the riding academy, and she misses home, but loves getting to expand her knowlege of riding.
Other: i'll reserve a dorm please
-
Show name: Bite The Bullet
Nicname(s): Bullet
Breed: Quarter Horse
Mate: none
Foals: none
Appearance (with height):
Bullet is a stunning Quarter Horse. He stands at 16.1 hands tall, so defiently on the taller side for Quarter Horses. His coat is black, but in the sun it looks like a dark chocolate. He has 2 brown eyes and a small star in the middle of his forhead. He has one ankle sock on his right rear leg. His mane and tail are long and silky, usually left down but are occasionally in braids.
Personality:
Bullet is a very easy going horse. He isn't overly energetic, and is pretty laid back, content to graze in the pasture all day. But when it is time to work, he a raring to go. He loves his job and can get antsy if he isn't taken out for a short ride or walk at least once a day. He gets along fine with other horses, and never tries to make trouble. He has a cheeky side, and one of his favorite things to do when he is feeling this way is to try to eat Georgie's hair.
Dislikes: lack of excersise, being stuck in his stall
Is scared of: Loud noises, new people, small animals like dogs, cats, etc.
Backstory: No one knows exactly where Bullet was born, but they know it was somewhere in Missiour. Geogie's father found him on a site for sale. He immeditaly caught Georgie's eye and he was brought to their home state of Montana. He has been on the farm ever since. He and Georgie immeditaly formed a close bond.
Discipline: Western (barrels, pole bending, pretty much anything western)
Other: i'll also reserve a stall for Bullet

Happy of your joining! :)
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 06:56 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Iconium said:
i'll formally reserve a second year girl, a second year guy, and a first year guy. they'll be up this evening!

That'll be cool! I'm honored :)
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 07:04 PM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award

Butter Forest said:
Roles: Places Limited!! Each pack can only play three (3) characters in maximum!

Ages
14-16= first years
17-19= second years
-
Open spots
1st year girls:
- Anastasia Franchesca Della Rossa
- Annabelle Von McQuéary

- (Iconium)
- (Crazydayz)
2nd year girls:
- Maeve Lundemburg
- Kateri Nez
- Georgia Hamilton
- (Iconium)
1st year boys:
-
-
-
-
2nd year boys:
- Ainsley Beckett-Rowan Van Dalen - Witherspoon
- Lennox Persavi
- (Iconium)
-

I got to the fact that no one actually plays the first year boys lol
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 09:25 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Human:
Name: Sebastian Whitmore
Nicname(s): His friends call him Bastian at times, though he has a bit of a distaste for the name Seb. Many individuals also refer to him as Mr. Whitmore on a more professional level.
Role: First Year Male
Appearance (with height): Sebastian is considered to be the image of poise and refinement. Standing quite tall for his age around 5'11, Bastian's build is characterized by a lean image that, while muscular, does not bulge out or make him look anything less than graceful and sturdy on a horse. He has soft features including expressive, pale green eyes, a small nose lined with subtle freckles, and a refined jawline. His heart-shaped lips are often curled up in a smirk after some snarky comment has been made, or in lieu of a verbal response. He often smells like an odd blend of cedarwood, bergamot, and pine, which is likely a result of his sister's hobby of making perfumes. He often dresses crisply and with a distinct sense of detail that reflects his family's wealth and status. His current hairstyle places his tousled mouse brown hair in a middle part.
Personality: Sebastian is fairly antisocial, but his presence demands attention. He is often the person to make a snarky comment or otherwise create tension, primarily because he enjoys arguing with others, especially girls. When he does talk, he often displays conflict-seeking behaviors, and generally makes a habit out of mocking others. On the inside, he is very insecure and has many fears. It would take someone special to see the good in him, beyond his family name and legacy.
Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Jumping, Dressage
Partner/crush: Sebastian isn't very interested in having a relationship with anyone, and he often pushes people away due to his arrogance and distant personality. He is very insecure and would be a bit of a burden to get to know romantically beyond a hookup or something very casual.
Discipline (Western or English): Sebastian is mainly a show jumping and dressage rider, though his mother is pushing him to get into eventing. Due to his very private fear of certain things that might endanger his safety, cross country being one, he has not gone very far on this journey.
Backstory: Sebastian was raised by an extremely rich woman and a donor she paid as not to "dirty the bloodline." She's never been married and has raised her three children all on her own while managing a painfully busy life as something famous, though Sebastian doesn't really know exactly what it is she does. His older sister, Clara, was a rider at this estate before moving her studies abroad to an elite equestrian academy in France. Sebastian's mother is British, and she raised them at their estate in London.
Other: Sebastian is not very smart academically despite the airs he puts on. Among his internalized conflicts is a concern that he is not smart enough to get into college and that he will fail a grade or several, which his parents have paid their way out of in the past. He could use someone intelligent to help him with this in a way that wouln't make him feel bad about himself, which he already does, constantly.
-
Horse:
Show name: HF Serenata
Nicname(s): Sera
Breed: Thoroughbred x Hanoverian Cross
Mate: N/A
Foals: N/A
Appearance (with height): Sera is a big-bodied mare who knows how to throw her weight around. She is roughly 16.3hh with a solid black coat, three white socks, and a diamond-shaped star on her forehead. She is very shiny and well-kept, though her massive size makes her sometimes difficult to get along with.
Personality: Sera is an enigmatic mare, possessing both grace and an obstinate nature. She's fiercely intelligent and carries a fiery spirit that can be challenging to manage. While she shows moments of affection and trust to those she bonds with, she's known for her restlessness and sensitivity. Her tendency to spook easily makes her a horse that demands a skilled and patient handler.
Likes: consistency in training/care, being challenged, dressage
Dislikes: sudden environemental changes, water, noise, unexpected movements, unfamiliar people/situations/things
Is scared of: just about everything (truly), or at least she acts like it
Backstory: Sera is owned by a friend of Sebastian's mother, and she is being loaned out to him as a favor. Because his mother refuses to buy him a horse "for such a low level he will surely grow out of" he feels pressure to make things work with her.
Discipline: Eventing
Other: N/A

Edited at November 18, 2023 09:41 PM by Iconium
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 18, 2023 10:11 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-up sheet:
Human:
Name: William Alexander Blue
Nicname(s): Will, Willy
Role: Second Year Guy
Appearance (with height): Will is a very charismatic, charming individual who is first identified for his gargantuan height. At seventeen, he is 6'2 and seemingly still growing. He has unique tan colored eyes that are pale and beautiful, often the topic of conversation with his dimples. He has freckles all across his face, though they primarily span the bridge of his nose and cheeks more than any place else. His skin is a golden color that makes him just a pigment beyond pale, and he is a bit closer to bronze after a season of competing in the sun in the Mediterrenean. Because he has been geared toward doing horses professionally since he could walk, his body is perfectly sculpted in a lean but extremely muscular way. He is long-legged and has a bit of a runner's figure, though he is quite compact. In addition, his fluffy blond hair is a mess of curls that rarely get tamed, if only for award ceremonies and the like. While he is on the horses, he's often dressed in the finest and most professional equestrian fashions. When he's off the horses, he's dressed in whatever eccentric and flamboyant garb he can get his hands on, from hawaiian shirts to ugly Christmas sweaters in May. He also has an expansive sneaker collection, and enjoys dressing up. However, it comes from a place of fun rather than a desire to flaunt his reputation.
Personality: Will is the most extroverted and funny person you will ever meet. Despite having learning disabilities that make it difficult for him to read, calculate numbers, spell, and complete other functions within the span of daily activities, there is never a shortage of help around him to step in. He has a bit of a golden retriever personality and struggles to take things seriously. In fact, if you hadn't seen the years of hard work he has put into his craft, it would seem like his talent in riding is a fluke. Will is very sensitive and emotional, often stepping in to help others and sometimes crossing boundaries or giving off the wrong impression in the process.
Wanted classes (two from list on first post): Show jumping, cross country
Partner/crush: Will has crushes on many people at one time, and has a bit of a loose idea of monogamy. Getting him to fall in love with you is easy, getting him to commit to you and no one else is much more difficult.
Discipline (Western or English): Eventing
Backstory: Will was born as the youngest child and only son of two Olympic-level eventing riders who are well-established in the equestrian community. As a result of this, he has been competing in the upper-level events for multiple years now and is on every team he was eligible for. While he is here at the academy to maintain his skills, he travels often to fulfill his commitments elsewhere.
Other: N/A currently
-
Horse:
Show name: AF Chasselay I
Nicname(s): Chai
Breed: Hanoverian x TB
Mate: N/A
Foals: N/A
Appearance (with height): Chai is a beautiful, lithe mare. She is a cherry bay color with dappling and sabino patterning on her legs and stomach. On her face, she has a large snip that takes up much of her muzzle, and a thumbprint star. She stands around 17.1hh, which is ironic given Will's reputation as a pony squisher.
Personality: Chai is surprisingly quiet for a young horse. Of course, she has her moments, but she has an astoundingly good brain. A lot of riding this mare begins in the seat and leg. She is very smart and takes everything in a mature way, as if she's been doing it for years. Despite this, she is not a very affectionate horse and hardly puts up with the overwhelming quantities of her rider's affection.
Dislikes: being excessively mauled by Will, most types of grain
Is scared of: very little, she's pretty bombproof and sensible about her fears when they do come up
Backstory: She did a lot of young horse shows and ended up having a mediocre career. A friend of Emily's wanted to make her into a broodmare, but due to complications with her first foal, who barely survived as did she, he decided he wanted to sell her. Will's mother saw something in her immediately due to her likeness to her late mare, and now owns her and intends to keep her for a long, long time. She's been in Will's arsenal for about a year now, and he's decided to bring her because he can do the most tweaking with her.
Discipline: Eventing
Other: N/A
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 19, 2023 02:29 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome here, about the plot, I'd like to keep everyone's suggestion and would like everyone to discuss about the story and the plot in the discussion. So guys, remember to check the discussion later on!! I'll be taking anyone's opinion about how the story would be going, I hope this would meant a good cooperation!! :)
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 19, 2023 02:56 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Human
Name:
Arabella Jenkins
Nickname:
Bella
Role:
1st year
Appearance:
Completed image
[Credits go to Taejo__ on Picrew]
Arabella is a slightly short girl, standing at 5'4. She has medium-length hair that reaches just past her shoulders. This is often tied up in a bun or a plait. It is a natural honey blonde type of color. Bella has hetrochromia, making her right eye brown and her left eye being blue. She has a semi-large scar on her left cheek that she tends to cover up due to insecurities. Her face is rather round shaped.
-
Arabella has muscular legs which come in handy for her riding, especially since she cannot use whips with her horse. She's fairly skinny, struggling at times to put on weight. Bella has good posture from her experience with horse riding.
Personality:
| Ambiverted, leaning towards introverted | Emotionally aware | Quiet around people she doesn't know well | Talkative around friends and her horse | Gets flustered easily | Self-concious | An Overthinker | A great listener | Understanding | Gentle | Sort of timid |
Wanted classes:
Cross country + Dressage
Partner/crush:
Open, PM me.
Discipline:
English
Backstory:
Arabella grew up in the countryside with two older siblings. (Open if anybody wants, pm me) Her family owned a rescue and rehabilitation ranch for horses. It was here that Arabella learned to love the creatures. She began riding at 4 years old. It was at 9 that she gained the scar on her cheek. She never really connected with any particular horse, until she met Cloudy at least.
-
At 12 years old Cloudy was brought to her family's ranch. Not much was known about her at first, but Bella felt a connection towards her. Arabella's parents decided to allow her to assist with Cloudy's rehabilitation. It took time, but Cloudy has started opening up and getting over her past. Cloudy has even won a couple of shows before her and her owner started at the academy.
Other:
Arabella tends to feel free when she's with Cloudy, with the time grounding her and keeping her calm.
Skill level - Intermediate
-
Horse
Show name:
Royal Cloud
Nickname:
Cloudy
Breed:
Thoroughbred
Mate:
N/A
Foals:
Likely to be none
Appearance:
beautiful_dappled_grey_mare_on_paddock_42_by_luda_stock_d96yxcz-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjgzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzFkN2U2NmQtNGZkYy00NGZlLWFiNWYtOWI4ODI3NjBhZDY5XC9kOTZ5eGN6LTU4NDc1ZjdlLWU1ZTgtNDIwMi1iY2MxLThlYjcwMmJkMzlkMS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.SyxgaiZ7zOHbDhzuvRFS30ykcosuM6eicSEefyXdAFg
[Credits go to LuDa-Stock on Deviantart]
Cloudy is a dapple grey thoroughbred mare. She stands at a steady height of 16.7 hands high. Her coat is a gorgeous mix of light and darker greys. The base appears as a very light grey. This used to be darker, but as Cloudy is aging, her coat is becoming lighter in color. The overlying pattern is a darker grey that may end up fading with time. Her muzzle has a slightly lighter grey than her hindquaters which have a very dark grey covering them.
-
Cloudy's tail is light grey at the base, a dark grey in the middle and chestnut at the ends. Her mane is a dark grey at the roots which fades to become lighter. All four of Cloudy's legs are a very dark grey. She has hetrochromic eyes, like her rider. Even the colors match with the right eye being brown and the left eye being blue.
-
This mare moves gracefully, thanks to her lithe, strong legs. She is a healthy weight, with muscle being shown rippling around her legs while she runs in the paddock. Cloudy is overall a very healthy and happy horse.
Personality:
| Intellegent | Slightly skittish | Lively | Loyal | Has seperation anxiety | Affectionate with Arabella | Hesitant meeting new horses | Persistant |
-Paddock time
-Grooming
Dislikes:
-Ditches
-Whips
-Blankets
-Riders other than Arabella
Is scared of:
-Cars, mainly large ones. This is being worked though slowly but surely.
-Whips, caused by past trauma when she was only young. This is explained more in the backstory.
-Blankets, also caused by prior trauma.
Backstory:
Cloudy had an alright start to life. She was born to a great dam and stud pair on a large stud farm. It was when she was bought by a trainer at two years old that her life went downhill. The trainer used violent methods involving the whip and covering Cloudy's eyes with a blanket in some way to try and force her to listen.
-
When Cloudy was 5 the trainer was arrested under charges of animal abuse. Arabella's family had offered to take in a few of the horses. Cloudy was one of these lucky few. Slowly, she learned how to trust humans again and to enjoy being ridden. She didn't have much experience around cars, which is why she's still skittish around them. Cloudy competed in her first show when she was 7, coming in 5th place. She has great potential, that just needs to be tapped into.
Discipline:
English, eventing
Other:

Edited at November 22, 2023 11:48 AM by Crazydayz
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 22, 2023 06:08 AM

Butter Forest

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks for the repond! I hold of the RP for just a moment and will notify everyone via pm when I starts it.
MINTZ Riding Academy|RolePlay Sign-ups|OPEN!!November 22, 2023 07:04 AM

Upstep Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Jenna Lawlings
Nickname(s): Je (pronounced juh)
Role: Student
Appearance (with height): Jenna has brown hair, light brown eyes, and pale skin. She stands at 5 feet and 1inch.
Personality: She's eager to learn about riding. She can lean more on the childish side in a happy-go-lucky sort of way. But on the contrast she may get very unhappy at herself for doing something she deems a dumb mistake, such as accidentally dropping a metal bowl on the floor or walking into a an obvious white picket fence post that she could've easily maneuvered around if she had done better. She can also be observant at times however. She's generally respectful of people's space, and may lean a bit more towards the shy side, especially since she's new and doesn't know anyone there yet.
Wanted classes (two from list on first post):
Partner/crush: (None)
Discipline (Western or English):
Backstory: In reality, Jenna is actually a beginner, and doesn't know everything about riding. She doesn't even know how elite the school is, but what she does know, or what she's been told, is that it's a good one. For about her whole life she's been very interested in horse riding, but due to situations, she hadn't been able to get as much experience as she would've liked, but now, she's finally going off to a boarding school. Some relatives of hers signed her up (and must have worded it really well or something), and also have the money to cover any costs. It's a school after all right? And school is supposed to help teach you.
Other: (Could be for reserve in dorm or barn places) Is this allowed?
(A.I.P.)
Horse:
Show name: Sunter
Nicname(s): (None)
Breed: not a thoroughbred
Mate: (None).
Foals: (None)
Appearance (with height): Sunter is a patient brown horse that is not bay. His mane is also brown. He is not as tall as a well tall horse or a thorp red if they represent that. But he's not extremely short either.
Personality: Sunter is a calm and patient horse. He knows basic riding manners and doesn't give his riders a hard-time. He doesn't have a fiery attitude. He's not one to harshly gossip on how bad someone rode him in training, but he might say something like "Well, they didn't do very good." in a sighing like manner if the topic does come up. If his rider is screwing up on something and it's been awhile he might take a long blink with a sigh, and if others are on how bad the rider is doing, he won't join in, but won't verbally defend the team rider either. However he may feel like an excited emotion welling up inside when horses are running around in the paddock and a few horses come up to talk to him like hey buddy how's it going.
Likes: When he's ridden by an experienced rider, or one that's riding like one. Having fun socializing with other horses. Having a peaceful stables building, and without a loud toddler running around (which is something he takes for granted).
Dislikes:
Is scared of: Sudden, shrill noises may spook him, but it depends.
Backstory:
Discipline:
Other:

Edited at November 26, 2023 05:51 AM by RightWolf 🦃

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us