mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 12, 2023 06:03 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Aziza Rahima bint Mazin

Known to most as Aziz ibn Mazin, and called Aziz by everyone.

Female

Aziz is a woman, but being a woman pirate isn’t easy these days. Most women see fit to dress in trousers and talk in a manly voice, and Aziz is the same. She’s been masquerading as a man for many years. And she’s been on the same ship the whole time, so it’s only natural that people should figure it out. By now pretty much everyone knows she’s a woman, but they know better than to mention it if they don’t want to get unceremoniously tossed off the side of the ship.

Role

First Mate

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Not that Aziz is getting into a relationship while she’s pretending to be a man. That can only end in drama and lots of yelling.

Voice

Aziz has a rather feminine voice, and she makes up for this by talking a little lower than she normally would. It's plausible enough as a man's voice, though certainly higher pitched. She has an extremely thick Northern Egyptian accent.

Appearance

Aziz is a full-blooded Egyptian, and looks like it. She’s lucky enough to have fairly gender-neutral features, though by now it’s a moot point, since everyone on the ship knows she’s a woman. Her face is tall and lean, and she has a long nose with a strong bridge and rounded end. Her jawline is squared, giving her face a more masculine shape. Her eyes are almond-shaped and ever so slightly slanted. She has thick lashes, but short. Her eyes are mossy green with darker green around the irises, and rather large. She has arched eyebrows that she’s let grow scraggly, though they’re still thin. Her mouth is the most feminine-looking part of her. She has large lips with a more prominent upper lip, a shade darker than her skin. She has some small marks of the life of a pirate, and a large scar over her right eye. This goes from the far right side of her face to the upper left of her forehead, and passes over her eyelid. As a result, her eyelid is permanently closed. Her hair is dark chocolate brown, and has a natural poofiness to it. It’s somewhat bushy, and while that might have served to give it volume when it was long, it looks ridiculous now that it’s cut short. She has her hair cut to about the top of her neck, and it puffs up and sticks out at the sides, like it constantly has a crackle of static electricity holding it aloft.

She has nut-brown skin about the color of the outside of an almond. Her skin is rough and blistered from years out on the sea. She has a somewhat stocky build, but is overall slender. Her muscles aren’t very visible, despite her many efforts to build muscle mass. She has good strong arms and legs, though. She’s about 5’3”, and nothing annoys her more than being the short one among a crew of men who are all around six feet tall. She has rough palms and dirty fingernails. Her neck is slender and long, and her shoulders slope significantly, so she makes an effort to stand up straight and square to make herself look more manly. She doesn’t have a particularly large bust, and while slightly curvy, this is easily covered up with loose fabric. She has a reddish, somewhat ovular birthmark on her right shoulder.

Aziz typically wears a loose-fitting wool shirt, and avoids anything tight. She wears a slightly large vest, often colorful and embroidered. When it gets chilly, she has a red coat with a long tail and brass buttons. The collar is turned up and the sleeves are folded over. She has a thick leather belt for storing useful items, with her flintlock pistol tucked in on the right side. Her breeches are baggy at the top, but tight towards the knees where they end. Sometimes she wears longer trousers and rolls them all the way up to her knees. She has tall, worn leather boots with wide tops folded over. She loves to wear jewelry, and the bigger the better. Real gold is her particular preference, and she also likes gemstones, especially colorful ones. She loves wearing big earrings, necklaces, and rings, and occasionally a bracelet or two. The styles and origins vary wildly, all of it taken as loot. She loves her some good treasure. She has a scabbard with her cutlass on her right. Despite the nicer quality of her clothing, she doesn’t make a ton of effort to stay neat or keep her clothing clean.

Personality

Ask anyone to describe Aziz, and chances are they’ll start with the word “smug.” She has a phenomenal ego, and she can’t seem to stop herself from bragging. When confronted about this, she’ll always say she has good reason to brag. Yes, she did become First Mate rather young. Yes, she’s a remarkably good fighter. But these things become far less impressive when you hear her crowing over them for the hundredth time. She’s constantly comparing herself to others, and it would seem she always comes out on top. She enjoys competition, as long as it’s something she’s good at. She scoffs at the things she lacks talent in, and says she wouldn’t want to be good at them anyway. Though she’s capable of talking about things other than herself, she never thinks to ask other people about their experiences or opinions - not unless she’s trying to relate to them, but we’ll get to that later. She does have a certain charm to her. Perhaps that just comes from the confusing attraction some people have from her being a woman disguised as a man. But she has a special way of driving people crazy - with affection or irritation. Sometimes she turns that charm up all the way to get things to go her way. She enjoys being in charge and making important decisions. Recently, she’s taken to undermining the new captain in small ways. It may seem like she’s trying to take over, but truth be told, she thinks she’s being helpful. She really believes he’ll appreciate it. She’s always trying to impress her captain. The way she does this most often is to be unexpectedly and excessively hard on the crew when the captain is watching.

Despite her obvious flaws, Aziz has held her position so long for good reason. Besides her talents in running the ship, she’s incredibly loyal. Her loyalty is to the ship above all else, no matter who the captain or crew are. She’ll be there shouting orders as the whole thing sinks into the ocean. She’s honorable, and she doesn’t cheat or lie. She thinks that’s beneath her. When she makes a promise, she takes it very seriously - usually more seriously than the person she’s making it to. She’s generally honest with people, though perhaps less so about her feelings. This is partially out of honor, but mostly because she’s terrible at lying. That’s why nearly everyone knows she’s a woman. If she’s asked to keep a secret, she guards it like a precious treasure, and would rather die than give it away. However, she can be very judgemental when people do tell her their secrets. But she does try to be there for her crew, even if her attempts to relate can be awkward and cringey. If she thinks someone needs help, she becomes invasive and overly-friendly. Even when she’s trying to be nice, she sometimes sounds condescending. All the same, she truly is making a real effort, and if she understands that somebody needs support, she does her best to provide it.

She’s very active and restless, and constantly needs to be occupied. When she has no orders, she often bothers the captain to give her more to do. On particularly dull days, she might hang around the crew and help them with whatever it is they’re doing, giving unsolicited advice on things she knows less about than them. She loves being physically active, and especially fighting. She’s always ready for a good fight, and while she does try to use diplomacy first, she has a tendency to jump in just a little too fast. She practices long and hard, though she does a lot of this privately, since she doesn’t want the crew to see her having to practice. She has a terrible fear of failure, which is why she never takes any real risks in her life. She became a pirate, and that was enough risk. She’s lucky it paid off. But she hates to put herself in vulnerable positions, learn new skills, or be around people smarter than her. She’s very practical with what she has, because she doesn’t want to lose it. It’s better to play it safe.

Aziz loves beautiful things. She likes trinkets and knick knacks, and jewelry and dyed clothing, and seashells and pretty cakes. She has a sweet tooth and expensive tastes. Though she once feared it would set her apart, she found that very few crew members actually cared. She collects all of these things, but her favorite thing to collect is pressed flowers. She knows all the types of flowers, and will talk about them endlessly to people who never asked her in the first place. She’s childishly enthusiastic about them, and she seems most genuine when she’s showing off her flowers. She has extra pressed flowers tucked away in notebooks to be given as gifts, because she can’t imagine a better gift to give - or to get. Many of the crew members have a collection of flowers from her by now, and they can’t throw them out because every time she pops in trying to relate to them she wants to see how their flowers are doing.

The Color Red

Flowers

Cake

Glass Trinkets

Seashells

Weapons

Winning

Fighting

Bragging

Being Emotional Support

Expensive Items

Being Busy

Dislikes

Annoying People

Monsters

Dull Colors

Spending Money

Losing

New Situations

Risks

Liars and Cheats

Having Nothing to Do

Broken Promises

Being Laughed At

Her Frizzy Hair

Strengths

Aim

Honesty

Physical Fitness

Repairs

Sword Fighting

Keeping Secrets

Flower Identification

Wealthy Etiquette

Charm

Frugality

Weaknesses

Teamwork

Manners

Math

Creativity

Reading/Writing

Annoyingness

Ego

Her Disguise

Restlessness

Hard on the Crew

Background

Life in Egypt, under the Ottoman rule, was quite restrictive for women. Aziza was born to a wealthy family. Her mother died when she was young. Her father, Mazin, raised her and her siblings: her brother Munir and sister Midha. The family was involved in trade, and Mazin owned several magnificent trade ships. While Midha and Munir always loved being at the docks, Aziza was never quite as interested in ships and sailing. She was happy with her role in life, and looked forward to getting married. She hated her tutoring, though, so when she could she would slip away with Munir and Midha to go to the docks. Both of them wanted to be sailors. But Munir was set to take over his father’s position, and Midha was a woman. Aziza, meanwhile, drifted away from them as the day of her wedding approached. She was to be married at sixteen. When she was fifteen, though, news was sent that her arranged husband-to-be, Jabril, had run off with a band of pirates. She was quite bitter, and soon Jabil grew in infamy. Aziza felt she had been robbed of her right to share in his life - and his treasure. Before her father could find her a new husband, she told Munir and Midha that she wanted to go after Jabil. Munir, afraid of their father’s fury, decided not to accompany her. But Midha, always longing for a more wild and free life, didn’t have to think twice. Aziza’s goal was to track down Jabril and remind him of his obligation to marry her, pirate or no. She and Midha dressed up as men, taking the names Aziz and Midhat, and Midha trained Aziz as well as she could. They soon found work as deckhands, and their training intensified. Aziz, determined to impress Jabril once she found him, trained long and hard. When she heard word of the White Tide, she was determined that she would be one of them. It took a while, but she finally ran across them and showed her skill. She made the cut, but Midhat didn’t. Midhat told her to go ahead, and she would find another crew to join. So Aziz started working her way up to First Mate. She started wondering, though, why she was still looking for Jabril. Did she really need him? She was doing well enough for herself now. When she saw the flyers for bounties on both of them, his bounty seemed laughable compared to hers. She decided she no longer needed him. She had found a new life.

Other/Trivia

Aziz absolutely hates for her personal space to be invaded. She can’t stand being touched, and if you get too close to her she gets snappish and confrontational. She also hates to touch other people, and generally this is attributed to her ego.

She’s almost always smoking dokha, a mix of tobacco with herbs and spices. She has a midwakh, a little pipe of Arabic origin, and when she’s not puffing away on it she always has it clamped to her belt next to a pouch of dokha so she can get at it any time she wants.

Aziz has made up some half-baked story about her heart being broken as a reason for why she’s never in a relationship. Of course, the real reason is that she doesn’t want to date while she’s pretending to be a man, but she enjoys melodramatically describing her heartbreak. Nobody believes her.

The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 12, 2023 07:14 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
ACCEPTED i love her !!
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 13, 2023 09:44 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Staria Lunarious, usually goes by Star and has two nicknames, which are out of respsect, but not many uses them, "Killer Queen" due to how ruthless she can be, and "Shadow Wolf" due to how stealthy but fierce she can be.
Role: first mate in the pirate crew
Sexuality: Bi, no preference at the moment
Appearance: Her hair, which is usualy in a messy ponytail or braid, is black like the shadows of the night, and comes to about her waist, semi wavy until you get to the ends then it starts curling a little, which is a good outline for her sharp blue-grey eyes, which change shade depending on mood and lighting. She stands at a stunning 5'3, and usually wears a t-shirt and jeans with a couple rips, but tends to wear a hoodie that's a couple sizes to big but she enjoys wearing it. I might get around to making a ref but i don't know yet.
Personality: not much to write here, and this changes a bit so, please don't be mad, just gonna put this in one sentice sense it changes a lot and i'm not in the mood to do a long personality, i'll make it up in background. She is a tad shy, but extremly fierce and protective, but also kind and gentle, surprisingly. She's also nice to those she trusts, like the crew, and enjoys helping out a lot.
Background: she has always enjoyed being around the water, and feels drawn to it, which led to her wanting to be a sailor, but no one agreed with that and told her to just stay at home, which led to her getting exilded for being loud and not being a lady, which she didn't care about, and lived on her own till her and the captain met, where she got put on the boat and made her way up through the "ranks" until she got to where she's at now, but sometimes she will do something a lower rank will do to change it up and also help out.
Other/Trivia: not much to put here
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:30 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
@Star the AOD
I'm sorry, but First Mate has already been filled since your reservation expired. If you're still interested, Staria could be a sailor if you'd like, but I'll need more info for her personality, as well as period-appropriate clothing (mid-late 1600s)
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:40 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res sailor?
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 13, 2023 02:50 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╗

S I E N N A

╚═══════ ≪ ༺༻ ≫ ═══════╝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Aww, what's wrong, my sweet little thing? Do you want some of my spoils? Well, that's too damn bad."

Full Name:
Sienna Gail LaFromboise

Name Meaning:
Sienna [Orange-Red; Itailian]
LaFromboise [Raspberry; French]

Addressed As:
Lady LaFromboise [Fake Title]

Nicknames/Titles:
The Slayer/Femme Fatale/Hunter - Sienna was a master at hunting, be it her fellow pirates, your average citizens, members of the royal navy, or beasts. She has brought in many heads, all to collect fortune for herself. She has killed many, and it's rumored that her kill count is over 30. From Sienna's perspective, it's a mere exaggeration and a way to build a reputation.
Treason/Dishonest/Fraud - Three different titles, but they all have the same reason as to why she received them. Sienna is a frequent backstabber who isn't afraid to lie even to her friends and give false information to ensure she gets what she wants. She lies so much that it's starting to make it hard for anyone to believe her,
Temptation/Vixen/The Flirt - Sienna is a highly flirtatious woman but mainly targets women. She flirts for a source of entertainment for the night or to receive information on someone or something. Her flirting is seemingly endless, even with her friends or fellow sailors.

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Poly + Bisexual [Female Lean]

Role:
Sailor [Currently]
Ship Prisoner [Formelly]

Occupations:
Bounty Hunter, Treasure Hunter, Thief, Con-Artist [Formerlly]

Title:
Lady LaFromboise - As a noblewoman. Sienna isn't from nobility, but she lies about it to many for fun and to earn the trust of actual nobles.

Appearance:
WIP

Voice:
WIP

Personality:
WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crush(es):
Nah

Significant Other(s):
Meh

Exes:
Many Flings

Background:
No, you don't deserve to know.

Trivia:
Sienna has a French accent and sometimes speaks or curses in French. If she likes you - she'll say your pet name in French.
As a child, she had a pet cat named Toby, and for people she likes, she'll nickname them Toby. Funnily, many people don't know she's nicknaming them after her cat.
Her father was a British sailor, while her mother was a bastard daughter of a French nobleman. So, she's technically not lying about her being a noble.

Other:
Huge WIP

Edited at November 13, 2023 04:27 PM by Cereal
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 14, 2023 07:03 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
can I reserve a sailor?
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 14, 2023 07:16 AM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Both reserved!
The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 14, 2023 08:44 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: “Captain” Marcos Prescott

Nicknames: Captain Prescott, Mad Marcos, + The Great Guanaco (embarrassedly)

Sexuality: Polyamorous Bisexual

Appearance: Standing at a good five foot seven, Marcos is easily recognizable from his ghostly, powerful— and albeit a tad bit short— silhouette. The outline of his honey skin is lined with blisters and sores, sunburns and scars, while his broad shoulders and thin waist is often hidden under his thick overcoat. When the sun hits his hands just right, anyone can see just how rough they are, scratched and torn from thick rope and long usage. Due to the work he often does (or maybe to hide that mark of the skull), his left hand, from his knuckles to palms and wrists, is often wrapped in thick but old bandages with frayed edges and slowly growing amounts of stains. His right arm, meanwhile, lacks any bandages and leaves enough room to show the Ophiuchus constellation tattoo. While Marcos is proud of and loves his numerous rings that each hold some significance to him, Marcos is not as proud of the scars under said rings. Or the scars on his chest. Or the scars on his back. Really, he is not proud of— shameful of, even— the scars he has and counts himself lucky he does not have any on his face.

Marcos’s face has a heart shape to it, with a sharp jaw yet his soft green eyes as gentle as ever. His smile, though rare and seemingly shy, is often a crooked smirk that reveals his dimples and often his poor sense of humor whenever it appears at some bad pun or dork-ishly dumb joke. He has a button nose, thick brows, and bow-shaped lips. And his hair! How could anyone forget the thing most people admire about him? While he looks disheveled and like a constant worker as evident from the present bags under his eyes, his hair is always nice even without any care. His thick, black hair is chin length with bangs cut like curtains for his eyes. Though he pulls back most of his hair, making it so it is never in its full glory, he tends to sleep with it down. This has caused plenty of instances of bed head causing a plethora of teasing from his old crew. Marcos only has one piercing which is located in his right ear: a white skull earring that dangles by a thin chain.

As for his clothes, he rarely ever changes. It has gotten to the point where some of Marcos’s closest friends could say exactly what he would wear on any given day. For one, he has on usually one to three necklaces, his tassel necklace being the one he never takes off. He tends to wear a dark green shirt with a low ‘v’ cut or maybe a white button up on days with colder weather. His shirt will always be tucked into his baggy brown pants with his gun holster on his right hip and red satchel on his left. Thick, black boots click against the wooden floor of the boat and warn of his presence. Lastly, he wears his black overcoat— which is only worn every other day as if in a poor attempt to diversify his clothing set— with the gold buttons and several pockets.

Personality: Quiet | Only Talks When He Has To | Levelheaded | A Bit Bossy | Can be a Smartass | Scratch That— Always a Smartass | Dominant but Able to Comprise | Very Empathic but Is Not Afraid to Hurt Feelings To Help | Overly Protective | Stern and Strict at Times but Generally Lenient | Terrible Humor | Sassy | Expert Backtaker | Inclusive | Overthinks Everything | Easily Flustered by Compliments or Flirts | Extroverted Despite Quietness | Methodical | Little bit Shy

Likes: Guanacos, His Tassel Necklace, Fruit, Fresh Stew, Swimming, Sarah Viciosus (sailmaker, cooper, and half-sister), Bailyn Dickens (gunner and close-friend), Wood-Carving, Fishing, Stars, Herbal Tea, + Hearing Good Stories

Dislikes: Alcohol, His Shoes, Bread, Oysters, Sand, Georgianna Viciosus (co-captain/quartermaster and Sarah’s mother), Caldor Prescott (drunkard and father), Sewing, Cooking, Cleaning Deck, Coffee, + Being Flirted With (Gets Too Embarrassed)

Skil;s: Navigation, Leadership, Singing, Woodworking, and Swimming

Primary Weapons: Dirk, Pistol, and maybe a Blunderbuss

Relationship Status: Currently Single

Crush: None Yet

Exes: Two. One concrete relationship and one ‘fling.’ Marcos does not want to talk about it.

Kin: Only one half sibling, Sarah, who he’s really close with

Other: The reason he was called the Great Guanaco was because he had such a love of them that he famously got drunk in one town, nearly eight years ago now, and left such an impression on the townsfolk of the greatness of the guanaco that they made a small festival to celebrate it. He remembers none of what he said but he has been told the highlights by his teasing friends.

The White Tide | Pirate RP | OPENNovember 14, 2023 10:14 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Marcos is accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us