Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 07:43 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Awesome!

Crazydayz said:
Sure! I'll do that now.

Asmodeus said:
For now i'd love if you could get one done first since the reserve is running out

Crazydayz said:
Could I also reserve a housekeeper while I think of it? I'll have my baker up soon.

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 08:11 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Vera Sunningdale
Role:
Baker
Anthro/Human?:
Human
Description:
Vera has a dark black colored pixie cut finding it the most practical cut for her face shape, which is fairly roundish.
She is 45 years of age, meaning that she hasn't got any sort of youthful look about her. Vera doesn't look like your typical baker, having a strong, muscular build due to some of her hobbies and interests. She's also a tall woman, standing at around 5'9 feet tall.
She has a scar by her hairline that is around 3 inches long. Her eyes are a viridian green color.
Personality:
Vera is a confident, strong hearted woman. Vera may come off as cold when you first meet her but you will soon learn that she actually isn't. Sometimes, she may even give off a motherly vibe towards other younger members of staff.
-
Vera has a habit of overworking herself to the ground without realizing. This is one of the reasons that she quit her job in the big city. She's hoping that by returning to the job she had as a teenager, she can be a bit more relaxed. Vera is also a coffee addict.
-
Vera would not take kindly towards any kind of hate around the anthros, getting infuriated. She holds the strong belief that anthros are just like any other human, just with different looks.
-Weightlifting. This is what gave Vera her strong stature.
-Baking. This is a rather obvious one, but it's important towards her. It's what inspired her career choice, after all.
-Stargazing. This is probably the least expected hobby that she has.
-Coffee. As mentioned before, she's addicted to it.
Dislikes:
-People who judge others for things out of their own control. (Racists, ablists, etc)
-Lightning, its like a moving fire hazard!
-Escalators. She's refused to be on one for many years now.
Other:
I'm actually terrified of escalators IRL. Specifically, the ones with stairs. I nearly injured my leg on one. It's been 3-4 years since I used one. The phobia is called Escalaphobia. It's surprisingly common!
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 08:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You're missing the key word in other ^^
I'll add her to the list though 'cause I know you did put it in the form, just gotta have it in the correct spot

Crazydayz said:
Name:
Vera Sunningdale
Role:
Baker
Anthro/Human?:
Human
Description:
Vera has a dark black colored pixie cut finding it the most practical cut for her face shape, which is fairly roundish.
She is 45 years of age, meaning that she hasn't got any sort of youthful look about her. Vera doesn't look like your typical baker, having a strong, muscular build due to some of her hobbies and interests. She's also a tall woman, standing at around 5'9 feet tall.
She has a scar by her hairline that is around 3 inches long. Her eyes are a viridian green color.
Personality:
Vera is a confident, strong hearted woman. Vera may come off as cold when you first meet her but you will soon learn that she actually isn't. Sometimes, she may even give off a motherly vibe towards other younger members of staff.
-
Vera has a habit of overworking herself to the ground without realizing. This is one of the reasons that she quit her job in the big city. She's hoping that by returning to the job she had as a teenager, she can be a bit more relaxed. Vera is also a coffee addict.
-
Vera would not take kindly towards any kind of hate around the anthros, getting infuriated. She holds the strong belief that anthros are just like any other human, just with different looks.
-Weightlifting. This is what gave Vera her strong stature.
-Baking. This is a rather obvious one, but it's important towards her. It's what inspired her career choice, after all.
-Stargazing. This is probably the least expected hobby that she has.
-Coffee. As mentioned before, she's addicted to it.
Dislikes:
-People who judge others for things out of their own control. (Racists, ablists, etc)
-Lightning, its like a moving fire hazard!
-Escalators. She's refused to be on one for many years now.
Other:
I'm actually terrified of escalators IRL. Specifically, the ones with stairs. I nearly injured my leg on one. It's been 3-4 years since I used one. The phobia is called Escalaphobia. It's surprisingly common!

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 08:31 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oops, sorry! I didn't notice the part specifying where it had to be.
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 08:31 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
All good ^^ You've been accepted. Ya can chat in the discussion thread if you'd like
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 09:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm heading to bed, but I want Chef to be held please?

Sebastian Calisto // 26 // Male // Bi
i can get him fully posted tomorrow. He is an Anthro Lion
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 26, 2023 09:29 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
i'll reserve chef for you, please use the form provided

Feral Meadows said:
I'm heading to bed, but I want Chef to be held please?

Sebastian Calisto // 26 // Male // Bi
i can get him fully posted tomorrow. He is an Anthro Lion

New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 27, 2023 05:12 AM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
i think Mai is finished?
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 27, 2023 05:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sign-up Sheet
Name:
Sebastian Calisto
Role:
Chef
Anthro/Human?:
Anthro-Lion
Sexuality (Optional):
Bi-Sexual
Description:
Sebastian stands at around 6'3, weighs 480 pounds. Coming from a family of cooks, its no brainer he keeps his weight on. Facial wise, he has warm amber eyes like honey, inviting and friendly. Couple scars on his muzzle, and a medium length notch taken out of his left ear. His mane is thick, and dark in color. Probably the color of a nice, rich chocolate. Which he goes keep well groomed, so it always looks nice. Days where it looks bad, you know he had a bad day/night before.
Bodily wise, his fur is a warm sand color, faded deep gold to accent his mane well. He does work out, so he does have tone to his muscles. Although, he is a bit chubby and doesn't mind keeping it that way, makes him even softer. Claws are black, but he was born without his front claws, just the claws on his feet he has. The puff on the end of his tail matches his mane color. Sebastian also has a long ragged scar down his leg, but won't really talk about it.
Personality (At least 3 traits):
Sebstian is a good friend, he always tries to check in on others and uses food as his love language. Feeling down? Angry? He will whip something up to make you happy again. Seb is also Loyal, Charismatic, and Silly. He doesn't get angry easily outside of the kitchen. Once he is in chef mood, he is Stern, Strict, and can be quick to anger. That is also due to his deep appreciation to the culinary arts. He will always be harsher on himself rather his cooks. His anger depends on if his triggers occur, or are done. (In the Dislike section)
Sebastian also loves to teach anyone anything about cooking, just ask him!
Likes (At least 2):
~Loves Meat, Pasta, and Garden Fresh Recipes
~Loves playing Xbox
~Shopping at the Farmers Market
~Hiking
~Spending time with his friends
Dislikes (At least 2):
~People not listening in the kitchen
~Strict to the recipe book, he loves to kinda eye ball things, or experiment
~Cooks being slow, or not caring about what they are doing to an order
~Crowds, why he prefers to stay in the kitchen
~Critisism
~People being rude to his cooks / friends
Relationship:
Relationship Status: Single, Looking
Crushes: N/A *Well...*
Crushers: Mai (Bleeding River)
Looking for? Sebastian is looking for someone who also enjoys food as much as he does, and also wants to travel the world someday. For now, he will settle with cooking food from that country to help the experience. He also wants a partner who is vibrant and extroverted. Prefers loyal, true hearted, and confident.
Other:
Loves to drink Coffee with a tasty dessert
Sebastian has traveled Europe and visited a lot of great resturants, and even got taken in by a couple chefs and studied under them. He learned so much, and even learned about the country. Europe is a second home to him, and would love to take his significant other there for a honey moon, or just a vacation.

Edited at November 5, 2023 11:30 AM by Feral Meadows
New Beginnings | Anthro/Human Semi-Lit to Lit RP | OPENOctober 27, 2023 10:11 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You're missing something in "other"

Feral Meadows said:
Sign-up Sheet
Name:
Sebastian Calisto
Role:
Chef
Anthro/Human?:
Anthro-Lion
Sexuality (Optional):
Bi-Sexual
Description:
Sebastian stands at around 6'3, weighs 480 pounds. Coming from a family of cooks, its no brainer he keeps his weight on. Facial wise, he has warm amber eyes like honey, inviting and friendly. Couple scars on his muzzle, and a medium length notch taken out of his left ear. His mane is thick, and dark in color. Probably the color of a nice, rich chocolate. Which he goes keep well groomed, so it always looks nice. Days where it looks bad, you know he had a bad day/night before.
Bodily wise, his fur is a warm sand color, faded deep gold to accent his mane well. He does work out, so he does have tone to his muscles. Although, he is a bit chubby and doesn't mind keeping it that way, makes him even softer. Claws are black, but he was born without his front claws, just the claws on his feet he has. The puff on the end of his tail matches his mane color. Sebastian also has a long ragged scar down his leg, but won't really talk about it.
Personality (At least 3 traits):
Sebstian is a good friend, he always tries to check in on others and uses food as his love language. Feeling down? Angry? He will whip something up to make you happy again. Seb is also Loyal, Charismatic, and Silly. He doesn't get angry easily outside of the kitchen. Once he is in chef mood, he is Stern, Strict, and can be quick to anger. That is also due to his deep appreciation to the culinary arts. He will always be harsher on himself rather his cooks. His anger depends on if his triggers occur, or are done. (In the Dislike section)
Sebastian also loves to teach anyone anything about cooking, just ask him!
Likes (At least 2):
~Loves Meat, Pasta, and Garden Fresh Recipes
~Loves playing Xbox
~Shopping at the Farmers Market
~Hiking
~Spending time with his friends
Dislikes (At least 2):
~People not listening in the kitchen
~Strict to the recipe book, he loves to kinda eye ball things, or experiment
~Cooks being slow, or not caring about what they are doing to an order
~Crowds, why he prefers to stay in the kitchen
~Critisism
~People being rude to his cooks / friends
Other:
Sebastian has traveled Europe and visited a lot of great resturants, and even got taken in by a couple chefs and studied under them. He learned so much, and even learned about the country. Europe is a second home to him, and would love to take his significant other there for a honey moon, or just a vacation.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us