Urux
02:27:07 Urox
Stormlight, OceanCall, AzureStrike, SeaStalker, GlacierShine
 Drunken seas
02:25:24 Pera
By the way, the dragon in question is blue and a male
 Drunken seas
02:21:45 Pera
Anybody have a dragon name for a story, things like FireFlash, Deathmaw, PoisonClaw etc.
 Continental Wolves
02:21:41 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mission
Look again, you can see the words on it now
~
180 total den spaces but only 11 open spaces
 Continental Wolves
02:20:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I don't but I'll uhh make it work
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Green Python : +1
Cougar : -2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   13 

With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 06:06 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Meeko,
Coolio! I'll reserve that for you now then!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 06:08 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Skylar Pierce
Nicknames: Sky or Pierce
Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers men)
Relationship Status: For now single (pm me if you would want our characters to be together)
Band: Thorns of the Black Rose
Role: Guitarist
Species: Human
Personality

Skylar is very laid-back to new people but also is somewhat shy. He doesn't normally interact with people but when he does he's nice. He loves cats and you can almost never catch him not having his earbuds in. He also had a passion for music, especially for playing the electric guitar. Hes come out of his shell since he's been in a band. Hes been experimenting more with makeup and getting more social.

When it comes to Sky on a more personal level, he tends to hide. He rarely shares how hes feeling and tries his best to not act out on them. Although if you get close enough with him he will talk to you. He can tend to have outbursts from bottled-up feelings but hes working on it. He came from a family where he wasn't allowed to share how he felt, which screwed him up.

Appearance:

download20230606002359.png

credits mochiibon on picrew

Skylar looks very down/angry most of the time but that's just his resting face. His eyes are a beautiful green and they look great on his paleish skin. The dark circles under his eyes make him look like he doesn't sleep at all, which is true, his sleep schedule is terrible. He also has a snake bite on the opposite side of his nostril piercing (his nose is a nose silver nose ring instead of that stud), a septum and his right eyebrow done. He also has a couple of tattoos done.. He just wanted people to accept him for him. He mostly wears baggy tees and baggy jeans, almost too baggy of jeans. Oh, and both his ears are stretched to 00g and he wears black tunnels. He also mostly has a shaven face, its very rare if you see him with facial hair.

Other:

Edited at October 2, 2023 06:45 PM by Meeko
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 06:33 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Discussion thread has been made!

Once your character(s) have been accepted, feel free to chat there!

As a side note! Once you finish a WIP character, please message me! It's so much easier than waiting on me to browse through the pages!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 06:46 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Meeko,
Your character is accepted!

Character list has been updated!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 08:56 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finished with Mallory!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 2, 2023 09:08 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Biologist at Work,
Mallory is accepted!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 09:41 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can i reserve manager of the unnamed band?
With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 09:43 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure thing!
With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 09:55 AM

Stream <3

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Maria Keranz

Band or crew: Unnamed Band
Role: Manager
Species: Human

Personality: Maria is very professional at work which can make her look stuck up to some people. She is A very straight to the point person and often takes things very literal when she's at work. She keeps her work and home life separate and this coupled with her being very guarded makes her seem cold to most. When she is with her friends and family, she tends to be A very open and talkative person. It takes A bit of talking but eventually, she lets her guard down and becomes very chatty. It doesn't take much to bring her guard down which leaves her vulnerable. She is also best described as an Introverted Extrovert or an Ambivert.
Appearance:
download20231002081840.png

(credits to djarn on picrew)

Maria is 5'8 making her the tallest girl in her family and weighs about 190 pounds. She has a definitive hourglass figure which compliments her broad frame. Her hair falls in black loose curls on her shoulders and her eyes are a deep ebony brown (forgot to add it in the photo). She has a piercing on her right eyebrow but she usually takes it out or hides it behinds her bangs during work. She has a mix between a strong jawline and a soft one. She has A beauty mark on her right near her lip as well A defined collarbone.

When at work, her look usually includes light to dark brown eyeshadow with winged eyeliner, minimal face/feature-defining makeup and dark red lipstick as well as minimal jewelry and either a business casual blouse and pants/skirt or a knee-length dress. At home, she usually wears yoga pants and A baggy t-shirt or A loose t-shirt and baggy shorts. Outside of work, she prefers comfortable clothes most of the time. On the rare occasion that she does go out, she often puts on one of her low cut halter dresses and opts for A smoky eye and dark red lipstick with heels to match.

Hanging spider plants

Her tuxedo cat, Bailey

Chipotle burritos

Hanging out with her mom

Retail Therapy

Work

Her favorite book series, The Selection

Baggy clothes

Dislikes:

Fake Plants

McDonald's

Her Dad

Driving

Dogs

Backstory:

Maria is half Filipino and half Middle Eastern but America is A strong part of her aswell. Maria was born April 24th, 1997 making her A Taurus. She was raised in a mostly human town just outside of New York nd went to a mostly human university as well. She hasn`t had a lot of experience with creatures and is generally curious when she sees one but she`s also respectful towards them like they were any other human. Her mother is Filipino and her dad is Jewish & from the Middle East but he never told her which country. Her parents both came to America as infants and grew up here but the culture was strongly kept. She was raised Jewish but she isn't as religious now, she still celebrates major holidays but she doesn't go to synagogue anymore. She has 2 younger sisters and a younger brother as well as A twin brother, all of whom she rarely speaks with. She talks to her mother A lot but the rest of her family, she only sees on holidays.

Maria graduated college at 23 after taking A gap year to travel the world. While traveling she met Verona, who she dated until senior year of college when she finally realized that she was better off without her. Maria does e have much experience with managing bands but has had A few stints in college. A band member's cousin's wife's grandmother's friend's kid's classmate's brother knew Maria from college and helped get the band A manager and Maria, A job.

Relationship status: Single (starting to date again after a breakup)
Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers women)

Other: she's open for affiliations. Might bring in her family later in the rp for drama. I also mean for Maria to be 2-3 years older than the band but not necessarily more mature.

Edited at October 5, 2023 10:14 AM by Corgerus
With the Band ↠ Open!October 3, 2023 10:02 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res Bodyguard for Unnamed Band Foxtexy? <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us