Chatbox
 Dragons Blood
11:51:26 Yong-sun (he/him)
its almost 1 am for me and none my females are in labor :(

I need sleep
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 11, 2022 08:39 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

"Y'wanna sing karaoke together?"

Name: Bagel

Class: Light

Appearance:

Unlike most light dragons who can manipulate light, he does not choose to make himself angelically glowing or a stealthy monster who sucks out all the light in his surroundings. Instead, he chooses to exploit its colorful abilities. His white, round scales are able to become whatever color on the color spectrum he wants to be. He currently has it synced with his emotions, just to add more dramatic flair to life. He likes chaos. It’s fun and unpredictable, just like him.

There are classes inside of classes. The modern world would call this taxonomy. His genus is Ya, which is the genus of light dragons that live on the tops of the highest mountains. His species is known as Ya Guang. If you are confused, let me translate for you. An emperor penguin’s family is a long complicated name telling you that it’s a penguin. Then you have big penguins for the genus. Finally, you have another name at the end telling us that it is a certain type of big penguin that has its own behaviors, looks, and charms. The same goes for the Ya Guang. Of course, this is just the big science word for it. His type is most commonly known as the Mountainous White Serpent Dragon. However, it doesn’t sound as intellectual.

Above is credited to myself (280360), both the drawing and semi crappy photography. Please do not steal or trace. Thanks. The above is also him without his peace sign tattoo, I couldn't make myself draw over all those dots afterward. Was also too lazy to add detail to his neck. Oh well.

He comes from a small, secluded dragon nest on the top of the highest mountain so that they could be close to the sun and moon where the greatest of all light comes from. Right, his species of light dragons—Ya Guang—are prone to be attracted to any type of natural light, meaning that they’ll flock to a light source like flies to a lamp if it’s powerful and tempting enough (it depends on the curiosity and self-control of the dragon). It sent several of their herd to their deaths (suffocation) when someone got the bright idea to fly to the moon. If you couldn’t tell, this breed isn’t known for their fabulous intelligence like some. Now, Bagel’s particular nest hasn’t had human interaction for a while and their speech is what some would call foreign and obscure. So, he speaks sort of funky. Plus, he travelled with a group of hippies for a little bit, which created his affinity for colorful things, loosey-goosey flow, and the peace sign, which he has tattooed on his forehead.

The above is also mine (280360) I drew it myself. Please don't steal or trace it.

So what does this guy actually look like? Well, his natural color is white, a pearly white that slightly shimmers on each scales. When the light hits it just right, they seem like they’re sparkling. Pretty cool, yeah. Most of his body is coated with similar scales, each round and smooth like beads. They are all tiny as well so that it feels like you're running your hand over pearls tightly, but evenly, stuck to putty. Now, some of his scale actually looks like bone, but it isn't. It has the same texture as the other ones. Scales are everywhere on him except for his horn and the feather-ish fins that line down his tail and the bottom of his jawbone. Between his antelope-like horns is hair that runs down his thick, muscular neck like a mule’s. On either side of his head are actually ears with the strange feather-like fins sticking out of them instead of hair.

His facial shape is like a v-triangle on a human and his nostrils are like a horse’s, but not fuzzy or soft. Now, coming out of his muzzle are two long whiskers on either side of his breather like a catfish. They are always drooping down low like a basset hound’s ears, but he would curl them if it didn’t hurt so much. His eyes are between being on the sides of his head and at the front so that if you face him, they look like great golden slits. His pupils are like that of a dog’s though—round. And of course, between his eyes, and on his forehead is a tattoo, a great purple-blue tattoo of the peace sign. There are strange rectangular scales that are on either side ofa long bone-looking one that runs down his forehead and nose in a blaze-shape. And just below each horn are circles. Whenever he's excited, lights dance around these areas like a slot machine.

He’s a long dragon and wingless as well. However, he can still fly, because that’s just how his species rolls. I don’t know how. He is extremely long and noodley like a serpent. Likewise, he’s also short when he’s on his four legs. But on his hind legs, he’s fairly tall and it gives him a rather long and lean look. He can comfortably stand on his hind legs like a bear, but it’s difficult to walk. His feet are hawkish—four claws on top and one at the bottom.

This guy also likes to accessorize. Hats are gold with him, but they never stay on his horned head. He likes leis, but they’re hard to take on and off (always snagging on his horns). However, he will always accept one when offered.

On all fours he’s 9 feet tall. Short, I know. However, he is a long boi and his 15 feet long. On his hind legs, he’s 19-20 feet tall.

Personality:

He once traveled with a group of hippies and had a fun time. Learned some new vocabulary, made a few cool friends, and they thought he was great too. In fact, they even gave him a new name that he liked better than his original one which was Hua Li Quin. You might think it’s cool, but he finds it boring. He’s the fifteenth ‘Li’ that he knows of and there are Hua’s everywhere. So when he had the chance to become something new and to emerge from the everyday shell of a Hua, he took it. He’s now Bagel, named after the position he sleeps at night—in a completely circular form with his pointed snout touching his long feather-finned, lizard-like tail.

He likes to travel and he has several places on his to-go list, but he figured that it would be best to pick up a friend before going on those adventures. After all, what is an adventure without a fun companion? He wants to live a full life before he gets old and he wants to live a storybook life: narrow escapes, romantic interests, and villainous plans to foil. He’s a bit of a dreamer if you couldn’t tell. He likes storytellers and stories in general, too. However, he can’t read very well, so he prefers people to read them to him. He particularly likes picture books and when the narrator does funny voices for each one of the characters. His dad would do that.

He has a bit of an attention issue and can be sort of clingy and unaware about personal space. You see, he was born in a litter of twelve and didn’t receive much attention from his parents. They were too busy chasing around his mischievous siblings who were always warring with each other. They didn’t have enough time to focus on their quiet little one who always ran away from the feuds. So, you can see why he changed his name. He fights for his own uniqueness and might find it offensive if you are too much like himself. Since he found living with his own kind didn’t make him happy, he left at the young age of 67 to make his own tracks in life.

You might think that he’s well-traveled then, but he’s not. In fact, he’s gotten lost more times than he’s actually been to his destination (he’s given up a few tries). He insists that he has a good internal roadmap, but it completely sucks. There is no trusting it unless it’s a place where he has been reversed in its terrain. It’s amazing that he even was able to locate Ederia, nevertheless the academy. He has had some adventures though and will happily tell you all about his time with the hippies, his ventures through some swamps, and the time he accidentally caused a village to sacrifice all of their oranges to him in fear. Very fun times.

He does have a good memory which he uses to store random knowledge instead of actually useful pieces of information. For example, if someone is threatening to attack, he’ll abandon/forget all of his training and possibly his common sense, and tell you that he could still remember the song his Dad would sing every Friday night about dying; then ask if you wanted to hear it. (Please note that this fool has a terrible singing voice and it sounds like someone was trying to kill a moose with a live kiwi.) Now, while he has a good storage tank for useless information, he isn’t very observant.

He is morally good and wants the best for everyone and he hates warfare and fighting. You’d think he wouldn’t join an academy where there are active threats of war against the country it's in, right? Well, guess what? He’s socially and internationally unaware of what is happening around him. He is clueless about the fact that Ederia has enemies who might attack whenever. If he had known earlier, he would’ve never come. He’s not a coward, or at least he hopes he isn’t. The truth is that he’s had very little fighting experience and all he knows is that he hates being an underdog but being the top dragon is a lot of work with aggressive behavior and usually effective but friendless results. So he chooses neither and settles for being Mr. Peace.

Now, you are probably thinking that he’s gentle because he’s so peaceful. He’s not gentle and can actually be a bit rough and careless. He doesn’t mean to turn out that way, it just sort of happens. He can easily forget that not everyone is made up of scales and can endure cold temperatures like he can. So if you are his rider, hopefully, you are a hardy little thing.

He’s scared of sharks because of a horror story he once heard.

When he’s angry, he becomes a snake and will strike you with everything he’s got. All of the most fabulous insults that he can think of will be shoved up your nose and then twisted so that he can then rake out whatever brain you might have. The easiest way to anger him is to offend his friends (you can spit on his family though, except Dad). How bad of a fight will it be? Well, given that this guy doesn’t really do fighting, I don’t know. Probably nothing terrible, but since he’s usually not angry, his fury might come off as a surprise to you and seem larger and fiercer than it actually is. He’ll also get ticked off if you abuse an animal of any sort.

He’s a big go-with-the-flow sort of fellow who’ll just go wherever life might just take him, or wherever his instincts tell him to go. This is not good since his instincts are either on the dot correct or absolutely trash-dead wrong. Remember the whole thing about the Ya Guang dragons dying of suffocation because they wanted to fly up to the moon? If Bagel wasn’t old enough, he probably would’ve joined them because he has a strong sense of curiosity and attraction to light. He’s an idiot.

Now, he is also fairly unpredictable and he likes being that way. It means that he’s different and unique somehow. Of course, because of this, he is predictable. Because of this, you can always tell that he’ll probably do something that any other normal dragon wouldn’t do. Why? Because that is just how this poor sucker rolls and one day it might get him killed. But that’s okay because it’s just him being true to himself, man. Right, he also spent a weekend at a beach with some surfer dudes. They introduced him to surfing (which he didn’t like), alcohol (which he liked), and parting all night (which he sort of liked). However, in the end, it wasn’t great since he landed with a terrible headache and the taste of cheap beer in his mouth for the next few days. He doesn’t recommend it.

Rider: Open

Abilities:

He can manipulate light.

However, he doesn’t use this ability wisely and instead uses the color part of light to make his body look really cool by the way it changes hue. If he really tapped into his strengths, he could make himself and possibly another “invisible”. However, he currently doesn’t have that motivation. He can also cause a great light to glow out from his body, but he’s never done it before and frankly, it just doesn’t appeal to him.

Strengths:

Good memory

Morally good and wants good for everyone

He can endure cold temperatures and higher altitudes comfortably as his species are typically mountain dragons

Omnivore

Friendly

Full of stories

Weaknesses:

He cannot fly when his tail is damaged (adding this since this guy has no wings)

He cannot sing well

Unobservant

He needs light daily to be able to glow and his juice will run out if he goes 24 hours without it

If he causes a great light to shine out of him, it drains his energy quickly

He can only be able to keep invisible for a couple of hours and with only one human or human-sized thing

Internationally and socially unaware

He can’t bear the heat for too long since he’s not used to it and his breed wasn’t made to endure it for long

Attention issues and can be clingy

Not on the smart side

Strong attraction to bright lights

Very curious

Either very good or very bad instincts

Fun chaos

Singing

Traveling

Peanut Butter

Peace

Accessories

Oranges

Water

Sparkles

Meat (he’s a dragon and can’t help himself)

Dislikes:

Tension or any kind of strife

The smell of a swamp

Fire

Fried foods

Seaweed wrapped around his leg

Anything spicy

Being just another “normal” dragon

The desert

Sharks

Crush: Hmm… this could be fun. Open.

Mate: Nope

Kin: He’s got eleven siblings who are rowdy. He’s a got a tired mom and a story-teller father who he adores

Affiliations: Open

He traveled with a group of hippies for a while

Accidentally scared a village to sacrifice all their oranges to him

Spent a weekend at a beach with some surfer dudes

Other:

The Water Dragon: A Chinese Legend by Li Jian

It’s a beautiful children’s book.

Edited at December 14, 2022 02:37 PM by Argos
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 13, 2022 12:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bagel <3 is accepted, as is Desmodus.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 13, 2022 10:31 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
I really can't think of anything else to add to Maji right now... Is she okay or nah?
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 12:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a fire dragon and a rider please.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 03:06 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zero,
You got it ^^

Fruit,
I'll look over them in a bit ^^
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 03:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
For Maji she needs a bit more for appearance. You focused a lot on what clothes she wears and such. You'll need things to describe what she actually looks like, such as how tall she is, her build, etc.
^^
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 03:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Main List should be Up to date now.
Just a reminder the reservations last 48 hours before being reopened. ^^
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 07:20 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔ ——————————————— ╗

Ainarīkaz Dýrbiǫrn

╚ ——————————————— ╝

Power Type: Dream

Appearance:
55319860-QNMl-OUf2-Iek-CL0-P-50.png
[Credit belongs to myself. I created and designed him, he is not free to use]

An old dragon, yet not the most ancient, Ainarīkaz stands at at height of 15 feet with a length of 23ft. It is believed that he will grow much taller and longer the older he grows. His first set of wings is 23ft, whilst his second is 14ft. His appearance is that of a unique one and symbolizes his age, from his cracked scales to the runic-looking symbols scattered across his length body. Ainarīkaz is a lone, long individual, his body resembling that of a snake, especially his tail. It alone makes up more than half of his length, ending off in a fan-like weapon that is sharp to the touch, like a blade. However, it is by no means heavy. Rather, his tail tip is light, and cuts similarly to that of a piece of paper. Due to that, he must use ultimate precision when using it as a defense or offense weapon, for it only serves as a dangerous weapon at certain angles.

The dragon's scales are one simply colour. They are a shade of green that is not dark, yet not light either. It resembles that of an olive colour, though remains on the greener side. There is nothing unique about Ainarīkaz's scales, for they are all the same and that of the same green. However, upon his scales are dark, yellow-like symbols. They seem as if they make up an ancient, runic language. It is as if a series of words are littered upon him, and at night, radiate a gentle glow. It is not strong to the eye, but a faint, soft glimmer.

His underbelly consists of two shades of green, one merely slightly darker than the other. It is a light green, though also ranges on the more olive-like side. This underside of his begins beneath his neck and serves as a hard armour all the way down to his tail. Ainarīkaz does not have many defensive, sharp armour upon him, rather, his scales and plates are so thick, that they alone are all he needs to protect himself.

Long, blade-like claws make up the majority of his fingers. They are the size of daggers themselves, allowing him to grip things more easily, such as cliffs, dirt, and rough terrain in general. They may also serve as weapons, allowing him to claw things easily, such as eyes or weak spots in another. Ainarīkaz's face is most impressive, with sharp features and a set of odd antlers upon him. They resemble antlers, and they are made up of the same materiel as antlers, but they do not take up an antler shape. Instead, these horns of his spike upwards before circling back, like ram horns, only thinner. Upon the sides of his cheeks, Ainarīkaz has a miniature version of his antlers, providing him with protection against his throat and eyes. When it comes to his orbs, they are pupiless. They take up a strong glow and are pure, simple yellow. In addition, Ainarīkaz has a set of whiskers coming out of his snout.

There are two impressive things about this male. For one, no matter where he goes or what he does, there is constantly a glowing, orange sphere that sits between his antlers. Some believe that is where his powers come from, others believe it strengthens his connection to the dreamworld. Truth be told, Ainarīkaz will never reveal its reasoning. Some question if he even knows himself.

The second most unique thing about him is his set of wings. He has not one, but two sets. Indeed, that means he has four wings altogether, allowing him speed when flying. His main wings are larger, resembling that of normal wings, while the other set sits below them, closer to his hind legs. They are smaller, but are useful nonetheless. Upon these four wings sit long claws, allowing him to grip upon cliffs, and if need be, to attack and defend himself. The underside of these wings is a soft brown, the same colour of his antlers.

Personality:
Sneaky || Independent || Vicious || Feral || Tricky || Experienced || Social || Confident || Decisive || Logical || Difficult || Stubborn || Precise || Quick || Creepy x2 || Petty || Dramatic || Harsh || Wild-like || Elusive || Unpredictable

One of the wildest dragons around, Ainarīkaz is the walking definition of the term "feral". Very elusive and hidden, not much was known about him prior to his appearance.

After meeting him, many wish that they hadn't.

A tricky individual, Ainarīkaz enjoys playing mind games, after all, he specializes in the brain. It is where he is most powerful, being a dream dragon and all. He targets the subconscious specifically, and knows just what to say and do to inflict fear in others. In the midst of a fight, one would never see this dragon involved in the middle. He plays dirty, always waiting for the proper moment before striking. There are no rules for Ainarīkaz.

Another thing one may notice about this creature is that he is fairly creepy. It isn't uncommon to find him staring at you with a toothy grin that doesn't meet his eyes, or even crawling around surfaces with his wings. Often, he will even twist his neck when staring. If one feels a pair of eyes upon them but does not see anybody, it is most likely Ainarīkaz hidden away.. watching.

Rather vicious, Ainarīkaz can be a brutal individual when angered. While he may not react immediately, he will get vengeance one way or another. One never does expect him to strike when he does, for Ainarīkaz is patient. He can wait for as long as he needs to in order to succeed, and he will come back with double the force. However, once more, he prefers targeting the mental aspect of an individual, focusing upon their fears and weaknesses rather than physically harming them. Not that there isn't pleasure in that.

Logical and decisive, the male is good at planning and is rather cunning. Most times, he will keep any valuable information to himself, making him rather selfish at times. He is also not one to trust, for Ainarīkaz has a history of putting himself first. However, to those he chooses and takes pleasure in being around, he couldn't be more opposite. Those he favours, he includes in his little games, often trying to spend as much time around them and making offerings. Then again, this is not often, for there is few that Ainarīkaz favours and genuinly likes. He isn't afraid to make his dislike known, either. If he dislikes another, Ainarīkaz will be dramatic, putting on an entire show just to get away. If that doesn't work, he resorts to acting feral, slipping away while snarling like a rabid animal.

Basically, he's an odd creature. Proceed with caution.

Abilities:

Dream Manipulation
Ainarīkaz is able to enter any dream he chooses so long as the individual is sleeping. Within it, he is able to do whatever he wishes, from creating nightmares, to creating peaceful sleeps full of bliss. It is one of his main powers, and he uses it for both good and bad. Most commonly, he uses it to instill and learn fear. The world is his domain, and he may bend it to his will. He may also take another with him if they wish, but it is easy to get lost and very dangerous.

Dream Imprisonment
Ainarīkaz may imprison individuals in their own dreams for a certain amount of time, forcing them to remain dreaming for his own benefit. They can do all in their power to wake up, but have much difficulty doing so. In some cases, it may be impossible to break free until he is finished.

Dream Entrapment
Not to be confused with dream imprisonment, dream entrapment allows Ainarīkaz to make a quick escape. If he wishes, he may force another to fall asleep for a brief, brief amount of time. It allows him to flee in different scenarios, giving him a head start so that he may safely escape. The con? He has to touch the individual in order to send them into a dream entrapment, making it that much harder to achieve.

Strengths:
- All things mental; the mind
- Observing
- Trickery and deception
- Mental exhaustion
- Stealth and speed due to his build
- Ability to camouflage well
- Intelligent

Weaknesses:
- Strength and muscle
- Selfish, this will make it difficult to form connections
- Water - rather than being able to swim, he kind of.. sinks? His claws and legs do not make for good propulsion
- The cold - he is best suited for more tropical climates, much preferring the sun and humidity over the freezing cold
- Spontaneous and impulsive - he is difficult to control
- All things physical. He focuses on the mental aspect of another, even when fighting
- Cruel - he can and will betray another he cares little for if it meant he succeeds (again, selfish)
- Communication - he will refrain from speaking out on anything, even if he knows the plan will not work. He will also withhold valuable information that may help another if he doesn't care enough to make a difference

- Flying alone
- Walking alone
- Eating alone
- Being alone
- Silence
- Exploring
- Observing
- Climbing
- Tricking others
- Entering people's dreams
- Winning
- Chaos and confusion

Dislikes:
- Company
- People
- Dragons
- Animals
- Everyone
- Bright days - he has mixed feelings. He's more nocturnal, but enjoys the sun upon his scales and the warmth of it
- Anything cold
- Speaking
- Losing

Crush: Perhaps
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Kin: None; deceased

Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at December 16, 2022 11:09 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 08:18 PM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I reserve a fire class dragon and male dragon rider? :)
Edit: Also, do we have free reign on the basics of the dragon's physical form/abilities, or are we trying to stick closely to what others have said about the same class?

Edited at December 14, 2022 08:19 PM by Meian
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Not AcceptingDecember 14, 2022 08:27 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes you can <3
And you have free reign within reason. :)
Things like Hydras with re-growing heads, or a dragon with 14 tails might be a bit much, but you have pretty much free reign for whatever you want.

Meian said:
Could I reserve a fire class dragon and male dragon rider? :)
Edit: Also, do we have free reign on the basics of the dragon's physical form/abilities, or are we trying to stick closely to what others have said about the same class?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us