Wolf Play : Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:50:58 Vah was attacked
Never

Oooooh that's exciting! Have you looked at maybe equine therapy at all or do those require a different degree than the one you have?

I used to volunteer at one down in Georgia on a different volunteer trip XD

I loved it so much.
 Nevermore.
11:50:07 Never/Nev
Damn that's long >.>
 Nevermore.
11:49:47 Never/Nev
Vah

The only one in the recent generations on my father's side to not have a medical/law degree is my father himself. My brother is a anesthesiologist as is his wife, my older sister holds I think 5 or 6 law degrees to her name, and my little sister is in nursing school now. I'm sitting over in the corner with my Psych degree wondering if it's enough to make them happy lmao

I ride 6-7 days a week and I am very luckily enough to be getting the chance to ride with an old family friend in the next few years who is a professional 3-day eventer. I am dumping continuing on the psychology path to hopefully go back to school for equine. :")
 Apothecary
11:48:18 Medicinally Autistic
84 blue Jay feathers
 Continental Wolves
11:46:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Hmm the left big toe and the right middle toe
 Ámor
11:45:51 On haitus
@Emmet
Alright. How many toes with that?
 Continental Wolves
11:44:27 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Priority as always
 Zeraphia
11:44:11 Vah was attacked
Never

Oh absolutely! The--pfft--medical field is definitely a "run-in-the-family" thing too.

Mom is a nurse practitioner, so is uncle, another one was a nurse as well (he injured himself so he had to quit)

Sister is going to be a sonographer, brother is aiming for Neurosurgeon.

Yeah XD

I'd love to ride horses more, honestly.
 Ámor
11:43:44 On haitus
@Emmet
Ill send them to you, priority mail? Or slow snail mail?
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Of course, that shouldn't have to be asked
 Nevermore.
11:40:53 Never/Nev
Vah

They offer that? :o That's amazing!

The only tradition my family has is riding horses lmao And no one has ever gotten far. And getting a degree in some sort of medical field or lawyer.
 Ámor
11:40:15 On haitus
@Emmet
Do you want my knee caps?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:40:01 Ed (he/they)
My oven just died </3

Alligator 1 bites Oven for 80 damage.
Oven sadly dies.
Alligator 1 flees successfully.
 Continental Wolves
11:38:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Anything and everything that seems interesting, mostly webtoons though
 Zeraphia
11:38:07 Vah was attacked
Never

Honestly through the local college/university.

My grandma(s), aunt and mom all play it. I figure I ought to continue the tradition XD
 Nevermore.
11:37:27 Never/Nev
Vah

Oooh! Nice! They really are amazing. I got my current coffee maker from there and I just adore it.

Oooh the organ huh? You can play at my funeral ;)
Where do you even find lessons for that?
 Zeraphia
11:37:22 Vah was attacked
I have an entire art gallery in the forums full of art! I generally don't pm unless they've bought something from me XD
 Pyr0M4ni@
11:36:49 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Pm
If yes
 Zeraphia
11:36:38 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Oooh what are you reading?
 Continental Wolves
11:36:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Im been too occupied by reading to do anything else e,e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 16, 2022 12:56 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm gonna have to cancel that reservation, may have overfilled my schedule a wee bit
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 16, 2022 01:04 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Convivial,
Alrighty!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 16, 2022 01:14 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve beta male?
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 18, 2022 05:49 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
My apologies for the late response, of course you can!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 22, 2022 03:18 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved spots are now open!
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 10:45 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
♡ Elle Amelia Heart ♡

"Ellie" ⋆ "El"
human ⋆ 24 ⋆ bisexual ⋆ single ⋆ Ikaris' ex

[image credits]
[full gallery]

appearance: Petite. Elle stands at roughly 5'2" and weighs a whopping 125lbs. She's small, but shaped nicely. Elle has a nicely toned body due to the sports and dance classes she took in high school, and she also maintains a light weight. With all of her clothes on, she looks normal- and without them/in more revealing clothes, it's evident that she's fit. Her skin is lightly colored, kissed with a multitude of freckles stretched from her face all the way down to her chest and the middle of her back. Three claw marks drag from the left side of her chest, dragging down by a few inches. It's pale in color, signifying it has healed. Her skin is smooth to the touch due to some expensive skincare routines she partakes in, she's a tad obsessed with having soft and beautiful skin.

Her hair is long, smooth like satin, and drapes across her shoulders in a cascade of golden waves. The hair closer to her face is colored a light blonde, slightly standing out more than her already light blonde hair. Most of the time her hair is down, reaching below her collarbone and right at the top of her chest. Occasionally she'll put her hair up in a bun or even put it in two buns, much like Leia from Star Wars. She's never cut her hair short before, and likely never will unless something forces her to/she doesn't have a choice.

Matching her golden hair, Elle has lovely light brown, perhaps hazel eyes. They often look judgemental/serious, though if you hang out with her and consider her a friend, they'll get so wide with joy and amazement. She loves nothing more than being with those she cares about it, and it's well known by the emotions she easily conveys in her eyes. 9 times out of 10 she'll have some dark eyeliner to make her eyes 'pop' some more and she'll even add on some masacara and the occasional little bit of eyeshadow. Other than some eye makeup and small little touch ups to make her skin look delicious, she doesn't wear a ton of makeup.

personality: Sugar, spice, and more spice.

Elle was a kind woman who loved to support everyone around her and take care of them. She used to shower them with affection, love, and kind words. No one really knows what happened, especially her ex-boyfriend of 2 and a half years, Ikaris Ravik. He's one of the very few people who still thinks she's good, he'll even argue about it despite part of him knowing she's not the person he had loved. Elle loves that; having some sort of hold on him despite their fall out being two years ago now, and because she knows that she has a an impact on him still, she uses that to her advantage. If you think she'll try to play her cards to win him back? You'd be correct. She knows that he's like a big puppy dog, with a little bit of influence (treats) she could very possibly win him back.

Elle often gets blinded by herself. When she focuses on something, she goes into 'tunnel vision' and the surrounding things, that are often in plain sight, escape her. In her mind, no one is as perfect or pretty or smart as her. This woman is absolutely full of herself, and it shows. While she be able to act like she's not self-absorbed by the way she talks, the way she holds herself does. Her energy being something most men can't recognize, which has her in a constant false sense of security. She's never had to deal with another woman before when trying to score someone to use. Thus, she's unaware of how she sort of gives away her entire gimmick.

The kind and caring part of her is split. Most of it is the real her, but just enough of it is fake that it consumes her. She can be so genuine with her words and comforting actions, it's concerning. How can someone be so nice, genuinely nice, and then try to strip you of your pride just for her own benefit? That question will remain unanswered.

In short:
manipulative | cocky | kind | caring | deceptive | self-absorbed | optimistic | two-faced

likes: reading, coffee, kittens, ferrets, christmas, and attention
dislikes: tea, reptiles, balloons, sour food, being ignored, and action movies

hobbies: drawing, dancing, occasionally singing.
bad habits: Twirls/plays with her hair, a bit of gas-lighting, manipulating people to do things for her.

other: eeee, major work in progress. will be pretty basic/not super fleshed out due to her just being a side character.

she is very aware of werewolves! Ikaris met Elle when she was attacked by a loner. He saved her of course, and instead of turning to run away he thought "shit, she needs to go see a doctor" and changed into his human form to take her out to a hospital in town. With his parents as the alphas, they wouldn't have entertained the idea of her being tended by the pack medic.

Edited at October 31, 2022 01:21 AM by Tynahi
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 10:55 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Adding Briar back as Beta Male ;)
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 10:56 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh heck yeah! B)
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 09:42 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
eep- forgot to update the character list. aha, ha. i'm smart.

it's updated

Edited at October 23, 2022 09:42 PM by Tynahi
Thorns of the Black Rose | supernatural roleplay | open!October 23, 2022 09:50 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award

[ image credits: [email protected] ]
Calloway Royce II
Sign: Ares.
Sexuality: Bisexual, with a feminine-presenting lean.
Relationship Status: Widowed from Karina Wood || Single.
Crush: N/A.
Parents: Calloway Royce Sr., Leah Harper (deceased).
Siblings: None.
Species: Vampire.
Personality:
+ Suave
+ Quick thinker
+ Persuasive
- Hot-headed
- Impulsive
- Demanding
Calloway was a spoiled, immensely bad child. He dabbled into everything as a young adult, most often things that were illegal, but he had an extraordinarly wealthy father who bailed him out of all of his issues. Because of this, Cal is a greedy young man and believes that he is owed everything in life and has a hard time coping with not getting what he wants. Additionally, Calloway has anger issues that stem from childhood and tends to rage tantrum through hardships. The young vampire has absolutely no issue being confrontational or picking fights when enraged, which despite having a smaller build than some, he makes for a fierce competitor due to experience. Calloway has a domineering way about him, as his control issues demand. He's spiteful for everything that's happened to him in the past, and feels deep down that he must be haunted or cursed. Calloway has a very addictive nature and can easily get swept up in a new addiction. He's impulsive, a good liar, and knows how to appeal to just about anyone. All of this could be deemed a extremely poor coping mechanism for his wife dying, but he does not let anyone know or speak about her. Having an emotional connection to Calloway is an extremely hard task, one that m nobody other than her had managed.
Appearance: Calloway has a lean, athletic build and stands at five feet, eleven inches in height. He has glassy gray eyes with deep, dark circles beneath them, and a stark white completion from sun sensitivity. His hair is naturally blonde and short-kept, aside from a tuft of bangs that dusts over his forehead, and his brows and stubble are dark brown in color. He often dresses in dark neutrals, and nothing overly flashy in style, but his clothes are put together in a way that clues strangers in on his wealth. He has a stiffly, calculated vibe, like a callused, old businessman.
Likes: Nighttime; roadtrips; arcades; vacationing; gambling; partying; lavish things.
Dislikes: Rural areas; cheap merchandise; substances; drinking.
Other: Calloway was recently bitten by his father. He had no idea that his father was a vampire throughout all of his life, and is not coping well with being turned. All of his father's business trips were hunting trips, Calloway figured quickly, and the two fought to near death. He had forced his father to stay back from leaving on another one of these trips the night that he was turned. Since then, he's learned of his father's coven of vampires and had joined up with them for some time. Hating being controlled by his father, he left (possibly with other vampires?) and moved from the inner city to this town and has surrounded himself with others like him. He's assumed control of the group he's formed, and enjoys having others around to calm the chaos in his mind.
Sign: Cancer.
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Relationship Status: Single. He'd love to find love; it's his biggest goal in life.
Crush: He finds many of his pack mates attractive, but he hasn't acted on any feelings. He's notoriously bad at flirting.
Parents: Doctor Bryce Reed and Nurse Abigale Reed.
Joined Pack: Through Carson, about three years ago. Carson worked under his father in the medical field.
Species: Werewolf.
Rank: Medic Assistant. Simon tends to opt for healing and emotional support over roles like hunting, but will ultimately do whatever he's asked to.
Personality: Simon is the embodiment of a golden retriever boyfriend. He's soft and kind-spirited, and tenaciously loyal. He is considerate and always trying to think of what's best for everyone, as he loves being there for anyone that may need a friend. Despite his kindness, he's extremely anxious and has some issues with depression. He does not like to burden anyone with his issues, and tends to deflect with humor.
Appearance: Simon is the epitomy of a gentle giant. He is six feet, seven inches tall and has a toned, pear-shaped frame. He additionally has soft, rounded facial features, like small cheekbones, a button nose, and doey brown eyes. The young man has a farmer's tan from working and is littered with about a million freckles on his skin. He has golden spike piercings in either ear lobe, and occasionally sports a golden nose ring if he's in the mood for it. His short brown hair is always unkempt, like he didn't bother messing with it after waking up. Overall, Simon has a gentle way about him, definitely carrying a non-intimidating stature. He often dresses extremely casual, usually in jeans and a plain shirt that are spattered with mud or paint stains.
Wolf Appearance: image.png
Likes: Animals; plants; drawing; painting; woodworking; beaches; hard labor.
Dislikes: Homophobes; spicy food; cigarettes/smoking; theatre.
Other: Simon works as a ranch hand on his parent's farm on occasion and has a tiny house on the back of their property, just before the forest line, where he stays on vacation. His little house is always open to any of his werewolf allies, no questions asked, and has a pullout sofa and food and drinks always in stock for any guests.
[ image credits: [email protected] ]
Name: Sloan Francis Emerson || "Frankie".
Sign: Leo.
Sexuality: Openly pansexual.
Relationship Status: Single and extremely ready to mingle.
Crush: There are numerous candidates in the pack alone that she's drawn to, but hasn't acted on or announced anything. She feels most drawn to Mosi, but has a hard time deciphering if it's a romantic bond or a friendship only bond.
Species: Werewolf.
Joined Pack: Through Mosi, about six months ago. They met at a dive bar and hit it off.
Personality: Frankie is she life of the party. She's loud and playfully fiesty, always pushing for others to let loose and have some fun with her. She's adventurous, spontaneous, and quite free-spirited. The young woman doesn't take herself too seriously, nor much of anything really. She tries to see the fun in everything, which although can make life a little more wild, it does highlight her immaturity and lack of responsibility. Like everyone, she does get sad and upset, but will very quickly change topics or get defensive if her past or her faults are brought up. She does not take criticism well whatsoever, and has a hard time forgiving those that have wronged her. Though she has some growing up to do, she has a good head on her shoulders, and does stick to a surprisingly positive moral code.
Appearance: Frankie has a lean, hourglass shape and stands at about five feet tall. Her skin is extremely pale, with soft rosy cheeks, and often is sporting dramatic black eyeshadow and lipstick. She has smokey gray-blue eyes and long black lashes. Her hair has been dyed black and buzzed short, aside from a tuft of bangs that sweeps down past one of her heavily pierced ears. She has two nose piercings and several on both ears, all of which are usually sporting a gold accessory. Frankie has a tattoo of a black octopus that twists around her left forearm, a female symbol tattooed just below her left ear, and a diamond tattooed in the center of the back of her neck. Claw marks mar over her left breast and trail down to her left hipbone. The woman tends to wear oversized, black or white comfort wear or scene kid-esk attire (it wasn't a phase for her), and occasionally sports circular glasses for reading.
Wolf Appearance:
image.png
Likes: Scavenging; foraging; taxidermy; music; parties; drinking; dancing.
Dislikes: Silence; warm weather; country music; sports; cars.
Other: Frankie is a werewolf who is entirely obsessed with vampires. All throughout her time in foster care, a vampire novel was always in her hands. It has become a weird, comforting coping mechanism to sit down with a new vampire book and read from cover to cover when she's upset or stressed.

Edited at November 6, 2022 09:49 PM by Nox

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us