Wolf Play : Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RP
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 04:39 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

“Just because it looks like something I'd do doesn't mean I did it. But this time I did do it.”

Name:

Cassian Alaric

Nickname:

Cass

18 years

Birthdate:

November 26

Sign:

Sagittarius

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Panromantic Asexual

———

"No time for mourning, no tears for weeping."

———

Appearance:

"You can't seriously be blaming me? I didn't even- oh the fire lit nicely."

With wavy brown hair and golden highlights, he has a boyish charm in his features and a mischievous gleam shining in his eyes. His locks are messy and long enough to have to be pushed out of his face when it falls down. He progressively has started to develop an unconscious habit to brush his hair back or run a hand through his hair to avoid it bothering his eyes. Cassian’s skin color is a golden tan color, relatively daker. His eyes are a warm amber, lighter than his skin color, giving him an odd look that isn’t the most noticeable, but still there. His pupils are dark, being contrasting to his lighter eyes. Cassian has sharp and angled eyebrows, trained for flirtatious add-ons and exaggerated, theatrical expressions. His eyelashes are curled and rather long, though they always fall into his eyes. At this point, his irritation has reached the point in which he wishes to cut them to half of their current length.

This smug lad stands at a moderate height of about 6 foot, or about 182.9 cm. He has an athletic body shape, and is well-built. Usually, Cassian’s body language is dull and muted, but commonly, he’ll be extremely expressive in his actions to disguise whatever he actually is feeling. He feels pressured to be either incredibly sarcastic, or incredibly energetic as his reactions to everything.

A silver necklace with an anchor on it is constantly worn by Cassian, something that was previously, constantly worn by of his siblings. His older brother, the eldest of all the siblings, who wasn’t educated well, but had a heart of gold. He also wears his prized, and rather worn, fingerless gloves as well as his three, favorite gold rings, almost constantly. His fingerless gloves are a black leather, fitted around his wrist by silver buckles.

His hands are flexible, and his fingers are relatively long. He has an odd fear of wearing things over his fingers, which is why he prefers fingerless gloves over other kinds. His lips are moderately sized and pint-tinted. Cassian’s teeth are sharp and white, as sanitary was something his family shoved upon him constantly as one of the biggest rules in the household. Cassian likes to, when he gets bored, which is a very common occurrence, likes to chew on things, especially bread. He really likes bread. If not, he’ll just chew on his lip, or find a piece of dried fruit or meat. Just something to bite, even possibly just eating out of boredom.

Personality:

"What, scared of a little darkness and cold?"

He is one of the most competitive people, as well as one of the most difficult ones as well. Cassian is incredibly flirtatious, though the effect is dampened by his snarky sarcasm. In a lot of cases, it’s more of his charm that he relied on to hide his anxiety in social interactions, but at this point in his life, he’s begun to lean more heavily on his scorn and arrogance. Of course, though, habits are hard to die. Interestingly enough, Cassian is an intelligent individual with a rather great memory. He finds it odd to have the talent, and hides his decent memory by only showcasing it when necessary or with random facts so others think he just has an affinity with random tidbits. Though he’s boastful, he doesn’t seem to like his affinity with memories that imbed themselves into his mind.

As a person with a rather cracked humor, he laughs at some of the absolute worst times. His laughter is usually a practiced snort, arrogant and lazy. Of course, there are some jokes that make him completely wheeze out every last one of his breaths out of amusement. When he doubles over with humor, he either laughs silently, or snickers mockingly, though he tries to stop it as soon as he can. Laughter to him is generally considered a weakness. Showing too much emotion is a weakness. His smiles are shark-like and warm at the same time, a little curve at the edge of his lips. A scornful smirk, practiced and perfected to the point is one of his most common reactions, as are dry, sarcastic remarks.

He can be a thoughtful individual, what with his memory and occasionally using it as a sort of useful thing. He doesn’t like taking credit for doing thoughtful and considerate things. It shows emotion, and therefore, weakness. It also broadcasts a weakness that someone could use as an advantage over him. His charm is useful for meeting new people and getting on their good sides, but he’d much prefer to make them see him as a useless, cocky brat, because if they have high expectations, he has to meet said expectations, which is also why he loathes expectations and standards he has to meet.

His fascination with history is expressed a lot in his factual tidbits, and his fascination with fire can be seen in some of his dark humor jokes, or his expression when he messes around with the box of matches he hides in one of his many pockets in his pants. He can be found watching common crows and pigeons. He hopes to have one of the birds as a companion, which could be found useful, especially since the two birds are commonly found in large groups. They’re also uncannily gorgeous.

———

Relatives:

His older brother, who functioned as the guardian and caretaker since his brother had been 10 years old. Cassian was a triplet, and the older triplet as well. Him and his older brother were the main providers. His father tried to take care of the four children but eventually fell into immense debt, becoming another mouth for Cassian and his brother to feed. Their mother had run off for some richer man. They haven't received much word for her.

Affiliations:

TBD

———

Other:

He's a Sagittarius, and happens to have an odd fear of a lot of birds, except for crows and pigeons. He adores crows and pigeons. Cassian can ride a horse and is an archer, but doesn't enjoy it as much without a competitor. His favorite fruit is an apple, and any apple. He enjoys swimming, reading poetry under the stars, and lying outside in the freezing sharpness of winter. Cassian also has a deep-seated fascination for fire and history.

Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

All reservations from Feb 14th are now expired. If you made a reservation today, it still is reserved.

The accepted are as following.

Alyssia Reeves

Roxanne Monroe

Ava Shepherd

Aurora Solus

Cassian Alaric

Kine Asher Vincent

If you have questions, or if you think I made a mistake please pm me.

If you plan on making a character, please keep in mind that we have more females than males, and some more guys in the RP would help even it out.

a discussion will be made shortly; most likely tomorrow.

Edited at February 15, 2022 04:56 PM by Kämpa
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
okay, i think charlie and sadie are done? i can't think of anything more to add (but i might later on). lemme know if there's anything wrong with em--
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 07:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@LifeisnotUwU
Charlie is accepted,
Sadie looks good other than her age. I said no super young characters in the rules, but I should've specified the minimum being 15; so thats on me.
As long as you change it there should be no problem ^^
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 15, 2022 07:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
awww, that's too bad. i'd been looking forward to playing as a little gremlin LMAOOOOO

changed it, though! might need to fix a few things up in the timeline i have for them, but nothing too major, so they're pretty much done now <3
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 16, 2022 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sadie has been accepted!

The discussion is up, the link's on PG.1, but you can also click this

Edited at February 16, 2022 11:55 AM by Kämpa
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 16, 2022 02:38 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mind if I reserve a character?
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 16, 2022 06:48 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Khufu Carabella

Sexuality: Uncertain. He's never thought about it before.

Appearance: Khufu is undoubtedly young. He has an oval-shaped face, though it's a bit on the rounder side with slightly fuller cheeks. He has a somewhat fluffy look to him, having a mess of soft pink hair, styled so that it's cut to end right above his eyes in a side-part. Black roots show from where the part begins, the dye job having been a relatively old one (and one that he's not going to renew any time soon). Framed by thin, arched eyebrows and strands of stray pink hair are bright, perceptive blue eyes, a lovely azure color with a tinge of green. With the sharp look in his eyes, an oval-shaped face, and an elegant, thin nose, he has a fairly regal look to him, too, befitting of someone of his pretentiousness.

Khufu stands at the remarkably average height of 5'7", maybe a bit shorter; the doctor had always said he was 5'5", but he was certain he's taller than that, so he says 5'7" just to be safe. His body type is slightly less average than his height what with a noticeably lithe frame though he's still skinny with no visible muscle -- he does have a surprisingly strong punch and he is an incredibly good runner, but it's nothing that's visible in his physique. This is most likely because he is a 16-year-old boy and does not bother to diet or anything that would make his muscles defined. With that in mind, most of his strength lies in his legs, though he still has a bit in his arms from fencing practice. Still not enough to wrestle with a grown zombie, though -- most of the practice went to making him more agile and strategic, not his arm strength.

His skin is pale and mainly unblemished, entirely smooth save for several scars gained either from practice or from accidents caused by his own curiosity. Most of them are hidden by his clothes, though not purposefully so; he actually finds his scars cool, and will usually talk your ear off about them if you were to ask about one of them. Oh, he'll talk your ear off if you were to ask him about anything with a bright-eyed smile, one of those full grins that show some of his bottom row of teeth and light up his whole face, and it's an expression that gets people to wonder if they should have asked in the first place.

Personality: Sometimes, it's difficult to tell whether Khufu is a clueless person or a perceptive one. Of course, the answer is both, not that he acknowledges the former -- he's always been quite proud of his intelligence and lauded for his prodigious qualities, so that's what he focuses on. Yes, he's quite the intelligent one, always having had a keen eye and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly. He's excellent with his words, too, and an even better teacher at that, not that he uses that particular skill much. With a high sense of curiosity and a love for learning, he's just about the ideal student, too.

Love for learning is really an understatement, though. Really, Khufu loves to do anything he's good at -- loves to learn, loves to hear himself talk, loves to race, anything he's sure he'll do good at. He's cocky and loud, always sure of himself and everything he does. He's basically never not sure, even -- he goes through life with confidence to the point of obnoxiousness, thinking he knows everything. It's to the point where he's caught off-guard when he doesn't know something, too -- he'll generally make assumptions on basically everything, assuming they have the same mindsets as him, same goals, whatever. Sometimes, he simply doesn't consider things at all, which is the most common case when regarding other people's thoughts and feelings, and likely the most common cause of him getting thrown off-balance. He's about as good with people's thoughts and feelings as a potato.

Khufu is constantly looking towards growth, too -- when he doesn't know something, he'll insist on learning about it. He'll insist to go again when he loses, insist that people tell him all their secrets, etc. etc. He's more than willing to tell people whatever they ask of him, anyway, so the idea of secrets is foreign to him; the only reason he doesn't tell people things is simply that they don't ask and he assumes all of his peers have access to the exact same information as him at all times. It generally leads to him failing to tell people extremely important information exclusively because he figured they already knew when they obviously would not. As such he is, needless to say, not someone who should be trusted with important information.

He's generally out of touch, anyway; he thinks what he wants to think and does what he wants to do. If he decides he likes someone, he decides he's their friend along with it and will act like it until they agree to it, too. He doesn't acknowledge it when they'd say anything that goes against it, either, just like he doesn't acknowledge most insults. Maybe that's why he's such a happy person; he blocks out everything that makes him upset. Maybe that's why he still seems to love life so much when it's so often done him dirty and when many (if not most) people dislike him for many of his traits. He goes through his life with an insane amount of enthusiasm, and it's hard to tell whether it's a show of strength or weakness.

Strengths:

+ Intelligent :: Khufu is pretty damn perceptive. He's observant and quick on his feet, and picks up on things quickly, too. He's likely to be able to adapt well because of it. +

+ Agile :: Out of the traits that aid him in battle, his agility is likely the biggest help. He moves swiftly and knows what he's doing before he does it, and he can move around quite a lot, too. +

+ Persistent :: Another thing Khufu is a master in is the art of never giving up, for better or for worse. He doesn't consider something a failure until he's either dead or otherwise entirely certain it's impossible, and he's more than willing to try until one of those points are met. +

Weaknesses:

- Strength :: Khufu isn't incredibly physically strong. Sure, he's got muscles, but he's more built for agility than anything; in a battle of brute force (or in carrying a heavy object), he's bound to lose. -

- Out of Touch :: Khufu doesn't acknowledge what he doesn't want to acknowledge, is terrible with people's thoughts and feelings, and makes assumptions on character that make little to no sense. He's just generally out of touch. Not much else to say. -

- Cocky :: Khufu has plenty of unlikable traits, but the most annoying part of it all is probably how he still seems to think he's perfectly fine all the time. -

+ Learning. +

+ Training.+

+ Listening to himself talk. +

+ Antagonistic people. +

+ Doing things right on the first try. +

Dislikes:

+ Failure. +

+ People pointing out his flaws. +

+ Spicy foods. +

Relatives:

Claudia Carabella - Mother - Status: Unknown

Lucian Carabella - Father - Status: Unknown

Ikira Carabella - Oldest Sister - Status: Unknown

Saiko Carabella - Older Sister - Status: Alive

Affiliations:

If you'd like to figure out your character's relationship with Khufu, whether it began pre-roleplay or is to be formed during it, PM me or ask me about it in the discussion thread. Either is fine.

[Character (Score)] - TBD

Brief Backstory: Khufu's parents were rich politicians and business owners and cold ones at that. They had a plan for their family, and a simple one, too -- have one child inherit the family business, have the other follow in their footsteps of politics and be the backup in case the first child died. The issue began when they had a third kid, which they did not expect. At all.

It didn't remain an issue for long. The plan was simple; they were rich, so why not throw money at their problems? They had the kid go to private schooling that'd take up most of his time, some training and tutoring that'd take up the rest, and had the servants feed him whenever he was home. Simple. No need to give the kid any attention of their own if he was being taught and taken care of already. Who cares.

It was simply a lucky break that Khufu happened to take to it well. He still came out fucked up from the neglect, of course, but that's not what "take to it well" refers to. Rather, he soon began to display prodigious qualities, taking to the lessons well and with ease unbefitting of his age. Ecstatic at having yet another golden child, his parents gave him even more lessons and laid praise on him for his intelligence and low maintenance (he'd never complained about the lack of attention from his parents, which they enjoyed greatly).

Needless to say, he has a few issues now.

Other: This is kind of a haphazard copy-paste and speed write job, so if there's anything you'd like me to adjust, do tell me.

Edited at February 23, 2022 02:12 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 16, 2022 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Khufu Carabella is accepted.
Z End Of Us // Literate // Apocalypse RPFebruary 17, 2022 02:24 PM

RedDawn

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Alexander Duff (Alex)

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual but he likes to keep that secret

Full-Time Art Student/ Part-time Pizza Delivery Worker

Appearance:

Alex stands at a lanky 6 foot even, while many people in his family were more muscular than tall, Alex is the complete opposite. He is taller than most of his family and his muscles are not very defined, He used to be picked at by friends and family alike for being on the scrawnier side, but where he lacks in muscle he definitely makes up in agility and creativity. He has a very fair skin complexion, His hair is a dark brown, an almost black mess of curls that spiral every which way, while his eyes are a deep riveting green. He often wears a dark simple loose-fitting t-shirt and black jeans, which almost always has a random spot of paint somewhere on them. He always carries around a backpack with his art supplies in it, sketchbook, pencils, markers, paint and paintbrushes; you name it, it’ll be there.

As for accessories, he has a gold-colored cross necklace he wears that his mother gave him, which often gets him mistaken for being religious. There are a few rings on his hands, one is a class ring from high school, the other is his father’s wedding band that he wears on his thumb. He wears rounded sunglasses, and has a bold black tattoo on his upper right forearm that reads the date his father died, on his left forearm is a tattoo that stretches the length of his arm of a tree that looks to be a pine, with the trunk going down into his palm and turning into the head of an arrow.

Personality:

Alex is not very far up on the social pole, nor does he really want to be. He is more withdrawn but not shy. He would rather watch and listen than participate in meaningless babble. He can be fiercely loyal to loved ones, especially his mother who he has great respect for. If you get the chance to talk with him about the right thing he could ramble on forever. He is a realist, and adaptable, which probably comes from his father dying at such a young age. He definitely doesn’t like to dwell on his feelings and would much rather change the subject. Being alone doesn't bother him much since he had to deal with that a lot as a child when his mother would work nights.

Relatives:

Mother: Alive

Lillian Duff

Alex was raised as an only child by his mother who is a widower since the death of her husband. His respect comes from her strength as a single mother working hard to make ends meet.

Father: Deceased

Danial Duff

Alex loved his father, but when he was 6 his father passed from heart failure. He doesn't remember much, just that he knew his parents were in love, and the death of his father really messed up his mother mentally.

Aunt and Uncle: Alive

Linda and Bill Duff

Alex recently just visited them hence the reason he will be at the airport. They needed some help painting a nursery so they had asked Alex for help on the project since he is an art student.

Affiliations:

TBD also Potatoes

Other:

Alex happens to have quite a bit of hand strength from having to work with a lot of clay from some art classes and personal projects.

(If there is anything that needs fixed or elaborated just let me know, my first draft was a bit longer but my computer crashed and I lost it)

Edited at February 17, 2022 02:25 PM by RedDawn

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us