Wolf Play : The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)
Chatbox
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat
 Luna🌕
12:44:08 Silver (She/her)
Much better, he used to be a dark tan color -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
12:39:12 Silver (She/her)
O, so it corrects “let me” but not “lot”
 Luna🌕
12:38:43 Silver (She/her)
Lot lame let me
 Luna🌕
12:38:25 Silver (She/her)
Now I needs a wolf to dye lame search my denÂ…

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   11 

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 27, 2022 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If you do not see your character on the rank list, please double check the rules.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 02:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Human Name

Tate Loren

Wolf Name

Maximus (Max for short)

Male

Rank

unmated male of the blood thane pack

Crush

~

Mate

Wendy

Pup(s)

N/A

Human Looks

Tate has warm brown eyes, fair tan skin and brown hair. The length of his hair would stop right under his ears. The young man has a lean build with decent muscles. He stands at 5'8 in height while weighing around 134 lbs. His voice is kind and gentle making those around him feel safe and protected, though with males it has more of a growly edge especially when he is mad.

Wolf Looks

Max is 6.5 feet in length, and 32 inches in height. An average size for a male wolf, while weighing around 145 pounds.

Maximus is white mixed with black running half way to his ears and all the way down to the tip of his tail, after the white/black comes his orange coloring lighting up to a more peach/cream as it flows to his paws. behind and going up his ears are is his darkest orange coloring turning almost to a red black coloring meeting it at the tips his face is a mixture of orange and red as the sides and his muzzle are white along with under his tail and belly, he isn't as fluffy as most wolves the muscular frame he has takes it place especially when he moves around. He can blend easily in some seasons and territory due to his fur coloring. When it comes to hunting Max is clumsy and slow, always running in at the wrong moment.

Personality:

In another male' point of view Maximus is stand-offish, which isn't very true. Maximus is the kind of male that prefers the company of females and pups, Maximus is a kind and sweet male towards all Females; caring unconditionally for them and their young regardless of their personal relationship. Maximus is a huge flirt, always teasing females even in the presence of another male or in a pack manner other pack members, yet he has yet to meet his mate. His greatest fear is losing those he cares about. Maximus's relationships with other males are much different from that he holds with females, often being cold and sterile, business-like conversations which earns his stand-offish reputation with other males. Although Maximus is not cruel or impolite he tends to keep other males at arms length. But once trust is formed, he is a loyal friend that will joke and stand by his friends.

RP Sample

I read a lot of werewolf books so I'm excited and nervous to show off my skills and show how much I know about werewolves!
Example: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=19&t=77502&page=22

Other

My favorite color is magenta

Edited at March 23, 2022 03:11 AM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
We need more mated pairs BEFORE anymore unmated are created. I have an open male, and I can create 1-2 more to help get mated pairs, BUT If I make a mated pair with your characters, chances are we will not have a 2nd mated pair.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 03:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
i can creat Nuzha as a werewolf to help

saratank said:
We need more mated pairs BEFORE anymore unmated are created. I have an open male, and I can create 1-2 more to help get mated pairs, BUT If I make a mated pair with your characters, chances are we will not have a 2nd mated pair.

Edited at February 28, 2022 03:48 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 04:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That would be great. They would need to be 24+ though and able to be mated since we have no mated pairs right now.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 05:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd love to join this if someone's willing to be my characters mated pair! (Pm me).
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 07:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Human name- Ferris Brandon Oakwood

Wolf's name- Aleun

Gender- Male

Age- 23

Rank- Healer (if possible)

Crush- Open (DM if interested)

Mate- Open (See 'Crush', brackets)

Pup(s)- None

Human Look- Ferris stands at 6 foot 2, with bright green eyes and short, chestnut hair. He has a slight, muscular build, tanned skin, and can usually be seen either smiling playfully or laughing. He wears a simple charm bracelet, woven from a simple rope. A single blue charm hangs from it, circular in shape with a deeper hue in the middle. Ferris prefers to dress in outdoor clothes- jeans, short-sleeved shirts, and boots are among his favorite and most common choices.

Wolf Look- Aleun is a light gray, broad-shouldered wolf with light green eyes and white-tipped ears. He is about 29 inches in height, weighing 130 pounds, and is missing a back tooth from an accident that happened when he was younger. His nose and whiskers are pure black and his left front paw is a slightly darker gray than the rest of his pelt. He isn't as muscularly built, since his general lifestyle is more laidback, though can fight decently enough if need be.

RP Sample- (Decided to make it how he lost his tooth as both a backstory and sample)

There was a rush of light and sound as the first journey to the land beyond the white light took place. Aleun paused, one paw raised in the air uncertainly, and his two littermates immediately bumped into him, surprised by the sudden stop. From far above, their mother shook her head in amusement, gently nudging Lily, the runt and only pup out of the three that resembled their father, back up; she had fallen roughly, being at the very middle of the line and having both Aleun's stop and her other brother's collision upset her balance.

Cassien, stormy gray like his mother and yellow-eyed, ignored this and went around them. "What's the hold-up, wormy?" A nickname given from when they had seen the slimy animals for the first time. Somehow it was thought of as a good insult by Cassien and he used it nearly every day, to the point where Aleun had to occassionally check whether he truly had lost his fur and instead gotten the pink skin the earth eaters wore.

"It just startled me," Aleun quietly replied, tilting his head upwards to breathe in the fresh air. Scents of wolves, prey, and plant life greeted him, warm and comforting. The promise of new sights and adventures. Shaking off his unease and fear, he prepared himself and stepped through the white in which had taunted them all since they opened their eyes 2 moon cycles before. He heard Cassien follow eagerly, with Lily being coaxed by their mother- she, like Aleun, had reservations about leaving the safety they had known for their whole short life.

The clearing was green and dazzling; trees encircled them, stretching their limbs to reach the sky and each other; leaves waved in the gentle breeze; birds flew about, with their wings set aglow by the sun's proud rays; and the sky was such an enriching sight with its coloring and soft-looking gray clouds. Beside him, Cassien seemingly noticed none of those. Instead, his focus was on a squirrel in the distance.

Glancing quickly behind them, Cassien gestured to the animal with a twitch of his ear. "Hey, come on, Mom won't notice since she's still getting Lily to get out. It'll be our first hunt! Dad would be really proud if he heard that we killed something on our first outing, wouldn't he? He's always talking about the things he did when he was our age, now's our chance to prove we can do this!"

"I don't know.." Aleun began, but Cassien just rolled his eyes and sank into his idea of a hunting crouch. Hind legs splayed to either side awkwardly, front paws digging into the soil, he slinked his way to the squirrel- who was stuffing its face with an acorn it had spotted- and slowly drew closer.

The red, furry prey twitched its nose, sensing something was wrong, yet not being able to figure out what. Till the sound of a twig snapping from underneath the paw of the ill-trained young hunter alerted it. Quickly darting away, it ran to the safety of the shrubbery, leaving behind a very disappointed and sad Cassien.

Deciding to play nice instead of laughing, Aleun sat beside him, watching the rustling leaves where the squirrel had departed. "You know.. we could probably catch it easier with all the things blocking it. And it won't even see us coming."

Cassien's tail lifted slightly in his new hope. "Really? You think so? Okay! Let's get going!" The two brothers quickly ran off to the departure spot of the squirrel. Just as their tails slipped away through the green, their mother finally managed to get Lily out of the den. Both looked around, puzzled, searching for the duo. Catching a scent trail, the she-wolf pushed Lily back into the den she had been persuading the pup to leave, and followed the smell.

In just the few heartbeats that the brothers had been chasing their red target, disaster had happened. An owl had also spotted the squirrel, running through the shrubbery in its terrified state, and watched as the two gray blotches of fur followed it. Three meals, possibly. Letting out a low hoot, it dived down from its perch, wings flapping softly. Not seeing nor hearing it, Cassien lagged behind a bit and didn't notice the shadow looming over him until it was too late.

Aleun heard a sharp yelp and stopped in his tracks, turning around. "Cassien!" Not thinking, he leapt up, only to be hit by the great wings. His body crashed roughly against a rock, his landing spot, and he saw crimson droplets dotting the ground. His whole face throbbed in pain. Vision dimming a bit, he saw something white beside him and a figure running to him in the distance. The owl had dropped Cassien upon hearing the large newcomer and flapped away, hoping to at least catch the squirrel.

Only half-recognizing his mother in the haze, Aleun watched her through slowly closing eyes, her face a flickering mess. Then, darkness overtook his vision and he welcomed the break. He'd wake up later, in the healer's den, but for now all was peaceful.

Other- My favorite color is cerulean

The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 07:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human- Claire
Wolf- Skylar
Female
22 years old
Omega
Mated
Pregnant currently (not yet known, only 3 weeks along)
Claire stand at just under 6 feet tall, has brown hair with light brown natural highlights and hazel eyes. She is average built.
Her wolf is light gray with the same hazel eyes, a little on the taller end for females.
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)February 28, 2022 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I will get ranks updated when I get on the computer. Ferris and Claire are mates (and is accepted)
The Young Luna (Sign ups) (Open)March 5, 2022 09:48 PM

Scarecrow Ranch

Lightbringer

Give Award
(WIP)
Human name- Morgan
Wolf's name- Ash
Gender- female
Age- 18
Rank- omega
Crush- none, pm
Mate- none, pm
Pup(s)- none yet
Human Look- Morgan has blonde hair, green eyes and a lean build. She stands at around 5'4
Wolf Look- Silver she wolf with green eyes and black flecks.
RP Sample-
Other-

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us