Wolf Play : To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPEN
Chatbox
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   13 

To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 11, 2022 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Azure

Female

Rank

Mother

Tribe

Ash

Appearance

She has a regular husky coating instead of black the coat is light brown and white. And she has Hazel eyes filled with care for family, but hostility for strangers. She is 2'5" in height and weighs about 45 pounds. She is a Pitbull mixed Husky and Bluehealer. She has a light brown tail mixed with white and a white & light brown tip. She takes after her husky side apperrance. She has broad shoulders with lean but muscular legs. She had a kind of striped patterning on her back that is light brown and below the striped back she has white fur. Her paws are light brown expect for one toe the is white on her right front paw.

https://www.deviantart.com/maryanzoart/art/Husky-Woof-840358795

Mod Edit: Image removed, stolen, nonstock, and hotlinked.

Credits to MaryAnzoArt on DeviantArt

Personality

She would have the personality of a pitbull |stubborn | Intellegent | Strong willed | gentle | loyal | affectionate

Azure is so stubborn that once her mind is made up she won't change it easily. She is only ever gentle near her family and close friends, whom she trusts 100%. Azure is extremely loyal to her entire family and friends and the people around her. She is only seen being affectionate with her twin sister and her family and sometimes her friends. Azure is so strong willed that she will stop at nothing to do what she wants. She is very smart though she tends to act like she isn't so she can fool the strangers she ever encounters.

Affiliations

Son- River

Daughter - Alder

Sister - Sapphire

Niece - Tanzanite

Niece - Kyanite

Crush

Open Pm me

Mate

Open Pm me

Pups

River - Son

Alder - daughter

Other

Azure has some seperation anxiety, so she has to be with her sister at almost all times. She will not let her emotions and intentions show easily, as thats a way she protects herself.

Edited at March 13, 2022 07:13 PM by Evermore
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 11, 2022 07:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted.

For everyone, I've been made aware that anyone's art but your own cannot be used in forums, so to avoid this thread being locked, please find alternative photos rather than artwork. I can help if need be.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 11, 2022 10:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Kaylie

Female

Rank

Warrior

Tribe

Oak

Appearance

She has brown eyes and is around 3'8" and weighs about 70 pounds. She had a black coat with a white throat patch that goes to her chrest. She has white paws that stops at her heel. She would have brown markings littering all over her coat. Kaylie would have some white on the tip of her tail with some brown swirl miarkings in the white. She has a bit of a small frame, however she has a muscular build to her. Kaylie would have some floppy ears that only stand up when she hears a noise she doesn't recognize.

https://www.deviantart.com/kidtakeshi527/art/My-Dog-74805613

Mod Edit: Image removed hotlinked/nonstock

Credit: By KidTakeshi527 on DeviantArt

Personality

She is a very playful person, however when its time to get serious she will get serious quickly. Kaylie is very sweet and friendly only towards to people she trusts 100%. She will become very protective of those close to her. Kaylie will never back down from a fight if it means to protect those she is close too. She is not one to show her weaknesses because she would be worried that someone would use it agaisnt her. Kaylie will not stand for any agressiveness towards her boss,friends,or family from another dog. If she finds out that someone keeps a secret from her she will lose 50% trust in them. Kaylie loves to watch the pups of the tribe play around a bit carefree.

Affiliations

Open Pm Me

Crush

None

Mate

Mike

Pups

None/Maybe

Other

Kaylie hates to be bossed around by others who arent her boss.

Edited at March 13, 2022 07:11 PM by Evermore
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 01:05 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
For Azure, I did just realize she's a mother rank. Mothers need to be nursing or raising pups. I can make one for her if you'd like. For Kaylie, she needs a bit more on appearance and personality and then she's good.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 01:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
For Azure, I did just realize she's a mother rank. Mothers need to be nursing or raising pups. I can make one for her if you'd like. For Kaylie, she needs a bit more on appearance and personality and then she's good.

yea i'd like that for Azure. And alright ill go ahead and fix it.
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 02:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted. I'll make a puppy when I'm on my laptop
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rising Shadows said:
Accepted. I'll make a puppy when I'm on my laptop

alright thanks
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 05:53 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Alder
Tribe: Ash

pup.jpg

Credits to EveryRoseStock on DA for images.

Appearance:

She's a scrawny little thing, weighing a little less than five pounds. Right now, her frame is quite small, though her movement promises an energetic weanling. Her paws and head are too big for her small body, as is the case with most puppies. Her ears are floppy, unlike her mother's, and her fur is less thick but still fairly long.

Alder's downy coat is a mix of browns and black ombres. The darker colors are in the faint husky pattern, though she appears to have some Shepherd marks as well. Her muzzle and the area beneath her eyes are white, as are the tips of her paws. Her soft doe eyes are wide and brown.

Personality:

She's quiet. For a puppy, her reserved nature may come across as unsettling at first, and one may wonder if she is sick. However, it is just how she is. Alder is observant and keeps to herself, preferring to watch others around her rather than involve herself in such things. She is an aloof creature. Her time is spent in a make-believe world where she is in charge; she will direct battles, lead hunts, and kill imaginary enemies.

Alder may look like a sweet, cuddly ball of a puppy, but she is, really, quite the opposite. She will grow into a calculating creature, devious and cunning and dangerous. For now, though, only stones and puppies need worry about her.

Affiliations:

Azure: mother
Sapphire: aunt
River: brother
Tanzanite: cousin

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Other: None

Edited at February 18, 2022 11:03 PM by Rising Shadows
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 13, 2022 02:05 PM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Nymph
Tribe: Oak
Appearance: Nymph's fur coloring is a rich saddle sable of tan and black, with her underside being the tan colour. Her back,shoulders,head and face were black coloured. Her fur is thick, soft, and quite silky, unlike how her siblings had been. Her eyes are dark brown, nearly black and her ears are pointed, Nymph's paw pads are soft and darkly colored, and her nails are blunt and short, they are darkly colored. Nymph is about 22 inches tall and weighs 55 pounds, making her one of the smaller german shepherds.
Personality: The first words that came to mind when describing Nymph was broken and secretive. This female is extremely secretive and closed off. She tends to hide her emotions and lock them behind steel bars. She tends to only show what she wants to show, mostly covering anger or regret with a mask of happiness and spunk. What broke her? A long forgotten fling with a male who in the end left her for another canine.
Despite being closed off, she is hardy and tough. Because of her mixed personality and presence, she can almost seem mysterious and alluring to some. Behind her closed off, secretive shell, this female hides a spunky, kind, alluring personality. If she some how comes to trust another she'll show this side off with generosity. Despite this, this female is loyal to her rank and Tribe. If anyone threatens this tribe she isn't afraid to fight. Building a resentment to the other tribe. Though this female is lanky in size, she can sure pack a punch.
Affiliations: Open, pm me!
Crush: Open, pm me!
Mate: Open, pm me!
Pups: Open (once mated)
-----------------------------
Name: River
Tribe: Ash
Appearance: River is a tiny fluffy thing still though tries to act bigger than he is. Despite being so small and fluffy you can see he is going to be a splitting image of his mother when he grows up besides a few differences. He has one fully light brown ear that is still flopped over, the other being a full white. His markings are typical to any other husky pup except instead of black it is a light brown much like his mother.
Personality: River is a very bold and cocky pup and won’t take no for an answer. He is overly social, always chatting and always bragging. He believes that he is the best of the best, and as he is one of the strongest of his siblings he play fights with them a lot or at least tries to. He learns new things quickly, but never applies them unless shouted at. Though he learns quickly, he doesn’t want to learn and can be a nuisance when he wants to be. He seems to believe that he is the strongest canine in the world, and can often be found shouting at older dogs to fight him. However, his enthusiasm for life is contagious and if you look past his faults he isn’t a very bad fellow. Despite being cocky, he shows a vast amount of kindness towards his siblings and mother. He would do anything for his mother. In fact, when he doesn’t want to do something, all you need is for his mother to tell him to do it and he throws his whole being into it. He is a mother’s boy, though he tries to hide it.
Affiliations: Mother - Azure | Sapphire - Aunt | Alder - Sister
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None

Edited at February 20, 2022 11:18 PM by Opal Fruits
To Death || Dog RP || Semi-Lit || OPENFebruary 13, 2022 07:48 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
They're both accepted.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   13