mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 3, 2022 10:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

Name:

Finley Zenobia Ephraim

"Fair warrior, Life of Zues, Fruitful)

Nickname (optional):

Fin, Finny, Leyley, Zen, Bia she doesn't mind twists on her name, or nicknames completely different

Title(optional):

None currently

Female

Sexuality:

Female

Role:

Novice Ranger

How long have you had this role?

5, just about 6 years

What is your family motto?

"Do not question obedience, it is the fruitful path"

Fin has always only really sean this as "be a mindless drone because its easier"

Appearance:

Fin has warm ivory skin that tans easily and though she can become pinkish if she is out to long, it rarely gets worse than that. She has a diamond shaped face with a sharp jawling and high cheekbones that give her a regal appearance, as least if her face is the only thing your looking at. Fin has full bow shaped lips that she personally ranks second best of all her features. A medium, slightly upturned nose takes up the center spot of her face. But above those are gorgeous, expressive, big upturned eyes the color of churning waves of the ocean, her favorite feature, not just because of color, but because they say just about everything about her while also being incredibly secretive and mischevious, this is only excentuated by the full black lashes framing her eyes. Her hair naturally has several different shades of ginger and redish blonde hues that slightly resemble candlelight when light hits it right, it falls in soft waves down to her mid-low back. The front pieces start short and sort of fade back into her hair (What would be called curtain bangs) but may often have her hair tied up while leaving the shortest of the short pieces loose. She has long, defined arch brows that only excentuate her already very expressive face.

She stands at 5'3 but when she chooses to be, can become signficantly more intimidating. She has an a pearlike body shape with wide hips and sturdy legs, a decent toned stomach, a slightly larger than average bust and thinner but well muscled and defined arms. She has several scars from toes to the top of her head, including a small but raised, pink scar over her right cheekbone, and stretch marks on her upper legs/thighs and hips. Unless she has recently bathed, dirt and mud can usually be found under her fingernails, her hands and feet are heavily calloused, as is a lot of her body.

However, she does know how to clean up well. Some days she will wear simple leather trousers, usually a dark brown or black, a long sleeved tunic of some color, sometimes flaired sleeves, sometimes not, and a leather vest over it, or occasionally a corset if she was bored, occasionally decorating with whatever jewelry she has access to. Other days, she could wear layered dresses that make her look like she is truly from a wealthy family. Other days she slipps on dresses she made herself for when society demands she wears clothes in public but she really doesnt want to get dressed. This can include light flowy pants to tunics with missing sleaves and a slit down the back. And a couple of her personal favorites, different fashioned dresses, of different lengths and styles, sleeves and necklines, but charactized as her favorite simply for usual a significantly reduced amount of layers and high slits in the legs that let her move freely like she were wearing something else.

As far as makeup goes its really only something she will put much effort into if she is going to some nice party, which is rare. She might redden her lips or darken her brows, but not usually enough for anyone to truly notice.

Personality:

Fin could be described as a well rounded individual, but not in the way that one would think. More like she has several different personalities that contradict each other but also strangley make sense.

**Why do you want to be a ranger?

Why are you on this quest?

What do you think your worth is to the team?

What does your character think about themselves?

How observant are you?

Have you broken any laws?

What is your view on the Country Values?

Family:

Affiliations:

History:

Other:

———

RP example (link):

How active do you expect of yourself to be in this RP?

How willing are you to do research for this?

Edited at February 4, 2022 11:17 PM by Apple_Bottom_Jeans
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 4, 2022 04:21 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

“Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like a challenge. You truly dare to challenge me? Those who do so will not walk away unscathed. Oh my, no need to get all worked up! I’m only joking, of course. Mostly.”

Name:

Ivayla Prowze

Nickname:

Ivy, Vay

Title:

The Viper (unofficially)

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Disrespectful Knight

5 years. Ivayla had trained with her father from almost as soon as she could hold a sword, but didn’t officially join the ranks until 19, becoming knighted at 21. She was stripped of her title shortly after turning 24.

“To be rather than seem to be.”

A motto that stresses the importance of becoming; of whole-heartedly striving to develop certain traits, values, and talents and working to maintain them. Nothing is done half-heartedly. You are who you say you are, and your word is as true as the steel of your sword. Not only that, but they don’t stand for lies and rumors. Being untrue to yourself and others is a great sin.

Appearance:

If one were to sum up Ivayla’s appearance in only a few words, “elegant” and “sharp” would be two of them. She is a comely woman to be sure, with all the curves and grace a lady should have. But never let it be said that roses don’t have thorns. Being from a high class family, Ivayla has always been aware of the importance of appearances. Standing at 5 feet 9 inches, she has a long-limbed and refined physique, carefully cultivated, creating a lithe and athletic figure. She always had a fear that her occupation would cause her to grow too muscular and appear not feminine enough, and as a result Ivayla is meticulous in how she trained her body. Thanks to her efforts she has kept her arms slender yet with strength that belies their size. However, to the trained eye it is clear she is very familiar with the sword. The majority of her strength is found in her core and in her legs, which are more defined with muscle in her calves and thighs.

One of Ivayla’s most notable features is her hair, which is darker than night. It is thick and glossy, well-taken care of to be sure. She used to always wear it long and kept it down whenever she could due to her hatred of complicated updos that only gave her headaches, in more ways than one. However, after being stripped of her title as a knight, Ivayla cut her hair to her chin. Since then it has grown to the tops of her shoulders and she maintains that length. Despite her very black hair, her eyebrows are a few shades lighter for some reason. They curve neatly over her eyes, thicker towards the center before gradually coming to a thin point at her temples. Ivayla’s face is oval-shaped, with a defined jawline and chin and an aquiline nose. Her cheekbones are only slightly defined, and she has always thought her forehead was too large. She has two beauty marks, side by side below the outside corner of her left eye, and a small one just below her lower lip on the left side also. She has medium-sized, downturned lips.

Ivayla’s eyes are a dark granite color, almost dark enough to match her hair at times, depending on the lighting. They are almond-shaped and slightly downturned. Her lashes are dark and shorter than average. Ivayla’s skin is quite fair, aside from the inevitable sun tan due to training outdoors. It is for the most part smooth and unblemished, but she has always had a difficult time keeping it properly moisturized. Her hands are calloused and accustomed to hard work, and the backs of her hands and knuckles are almost always dry despite her best efforts. In the winter they often crack quite badly. Ivayla has been able to keep herself relatively free of scars, but there are still a handful of nicks and scratches to be found. The worst scar is one that first appears at the bottom of her neck on the right side, just above her collarbone, then strikes diagonally down across the front of her right shoulder. It’s thin, not even a half-inch in width, but if it had been any deeper Ivayla could have lost the use of her arm.

Ivayla’s style is quite practical, comfortable, and precise. She knows what works for her and what doesn’t, and what will enhance her best features. She has always displayed quite the duality of warrior and lady due to her upbringing, and her clothes are reflective of this. Ivayla used to have a wardrobe of stunning gowns of all colors, with cooler colors being her favorite. However, since becoming a commoner after losing her knighthood, she left all her fancy clothes and jewelry behind. The only jewelry she wears with her at all times now is a necklace with two wedding rings on it; hers, and her deceased husband’s. Her usual outfits now consist of tunics, leggings or trousers, tall leather boots, a belt containing her longsword and daggers, and a cloak. She typically wears shades of gray, black, and dark blue or green. As for Ivayla’s armor, she had to leave her official knight’s set behind as well. Now she has a lighter armor set that is a combination of hard leather and chainmail, with some metal reinforcements and accents in more vital places.

Personality:

Ivayla is someone who seems full of contradictions and opposites, and yet somehow she manages to keep everything working in tandem. The Yin and Yang symbol would describe her quite well. At a glance, as a high class lady she appears refined and elegant, well-spoken and skilled at mingling with the others of her class. Her grandmother taught her well in these matters. As a knight, she is controlled and precise, with impeccable form and self-discipline. Those who know Ivayla well, however, tell quite a different story. Yes, she does have the qualities that any knight should have: honor, loyalty, a strong sense of justice. Though some people believe these traits are hidden way, way down below the surface.

In truth, Ivayla is intensely cunning and mischievous. It is hard for anyone to know what she is really thinking behind her calm expression and her signature mysterious, knowing smile. She loves to play mind games and tricks, particularly on her opponent, and finds messing with others to be endlessly amusing. The nickname ‘Viper’ was coined from her fellow knights, both for her fighting style and for her personality. She is fast and vicious, and it is difficult to guess her next move and when she intends to strike. Ivayla has a weakness for gossip and secrets. She loves to know everything about everyone. To the surprise of some, she doesn’t usually do anything nefarious with the secrets she keeps. She loves to have them, but doesn’t intend to use them to blackmail people or for some other purpose. She does, however, enjoy watching people squirm when they know that she knows. What can she say, Ivayla is a bit of a control freak and she will always prefer to have the ball on her side of the court if possible.

While she is a bit infamous, Ivayla does have a kind heart. She genuinely cares for the wellbeing of others and will often work behind the scenes to help someone if it is in her power. She prefers to do so anonymously if she can, because any genuine praise or recognition of her efforts tends to make her uncomfortable. Ivayla has a deep love for family and tries to live her family motto the best she can. She has a fondness for young people and old people alike, and when she meets someone that she likes, Ivayla has a tendency to ‘adopt’ them and take them under her wing. She finds shy, timid, and easily flustered people to be particularly adorable (not because they are easy to tease, of course not… *wink*). She has a desire to protect the weak and innocent in any capacity and this is one of her main purposes for becoming stronger.

Ivayla can be a force to be reckoned with when she is angry. One of her many faults is her tendency to hold grudges. She has a long memory, and she doesn’t forget those who have wronged her or those close to her. And so she will find a way to even the score, eventually. Sometimes if she can make the other person guilty and uncomfortable enough, make them sweat a little, that will satisfy her. Or seeing them fall for one of her tricks will do the job. When Ivayla particularly despises someone she is prone to either passive aggressive remarks, or simply ignoring them. Her tongue can be sharp, and if she is angry enough, Ivayla will lash out with her words. Most of the time she comes to regret it, having not meant to hurt someone or truly meaning what she said. So when it is her who has wronged someone, Ivayla will do whatever she can to make it right. Whether it be a gift or a favor, or simply apologizing, she will do whatever necessary. While she often does genuinely want to make amends, Ivayla also doesn’t like to be in someone’s debt for too long.

Overall, Ivayla is an independent and determined woman, and always follows her heart while using her head. When she loves, she loves with all her heart and soul. She appreciates the humor of life and understands when to be serious, and when to take things not so seriously. Ivayla has her morals and her way of living and she sticks to them no matter what others say, and this immovable will of hers has gotten her into sticky situations more times than she'd care to admit. Ivayla values freedom, and will not let others dictate how she chooses to live or force her to change who she is. If someone’s ideals align with her own, one can expect a fierce and dependable ally. If not, one can find just as formidable an enemy.

*How did you lose your knightley title? Why do you want it back?

“I never was the most perfect knight, and yes I did butt heads with authority often, but I made sure I was never too far out of line. But then my husband was killed. So I broke the rules. I disrespected my superiors and disobeyed orders as I tried to frame who I thought killed him. I admit I was a little… unorthodox in my methods. Finally I went too far, and to top it all off, when I was called out for it I lashed out and said something I really shouldn’t have. And that was that.”

“Why do I want it back? Honestly, I really did enjoy being a knight. It was fulfilling, I liked testing my limits, and I want to protect people. What really hurts though, was my father’s disappointment in me, and the shame I brought to my family. Those are the bonds I want to repair most. I already lost my husband, I don’t want to lose the rest of my family too. I’ve found a life without those bonds is worth nothing.”

“I’m here to redeem myself. What better way to do that than to save the world?”

“I'm quite skilled in battle, for one. Every party needs at least good warrior, in my opinion. I'm not too bad at strategy, and I'm a fairly experienced traveler. Hm, those are my most prominent practical skills, at least. As for the rest, you'll have to decide for yourself."

Ivayla isn't happy with the way things turned out for her, and is even more disappointed in her own lack of control over her actions that led to where she is today. What has disappointed her most was letting her family down. The past couple years living as a commoner has really helped her gain a new perspective however, and with this oppurtunity to redeem herself, Ivayla is more hopeful than she has been in some time.

How observant are you?

"It's hard to say without someone to compare myself to, but I believe I'm pretty observant. I have to be, in order to face opponents stronger than me. Seeking for weakpoints is key in battle. Not to mention my penchant for collecting secrets. You need to be able to really notice the details to be able to dig up the juiciest secrets."

"Outright? No, I don't believe I have. Have I slightly bent the rules and found loopholes? Perhaps."

"I think they are fine values, definitely things to remember. All three have played a big role in my life, honor and history especially. But I don't think you should let your history completely define you. Everyone has potential to change. And honesty is important, yes, but I'm not so sure that it is the right answer in every situatuion."

Family:

Ivayla hails from a high class family that is also a well-known knight family. While she did choose to become a knight very much of her own accord, her family, particularly her father, certainly played a large role.

Ivayla's mother passed away from illness when she was a young age, and she only has the most vague memories of her. Her grandmother lives with them however, and made sure to keep the memory of Ivayla's mother alive through stories of her childhood. It took Ivayla's father a couple years before he married another woman. The stepmother was alright, but Ivayla could never quite click with her. They didn't hate each other by any means, but they didn't spend much time with each other outside of lessons. Ivayla's stepmother also wasn't the most supportive of her training to become a knight, something Ivayla's father had always endorsed.

Her father and stepmother later had children of their own; twins, a boy and a girl. Ivayla adored them when they were young, but unfortunately didn't get to see them much as she got older. Ivayla was part of an arranged marriage with a boy her age from another prominent knight family ever since she was young. She got married when she was 19, but was widowed when her husband died at 24. They hadn't yet had children, as Ivayla had a hard time getting pregnant.

Affiliations:

TBD

History:

Ivayla was born into a prominent high class family that was well-known for its legacy of knights. Her childhood was a happy one, and though she had everything she ever needed or wanted, it never went to her head much. The one major dark spot was the death of her mother from an illness they couldn't cure in time when Ivayla was 6 years old. It was a blow to the whole household. Ivayla's father picked himself up pretty quick, and devoted all the time he could spare to his daughter. Having not had a son, he had no qualms training Ivayla to be a knight as long as it was something she also wanted. She did, and so whenever she wasn't having lessons with her grandmother, she was training with the sword with her father or on her own.

Ivayla's father eventually got remarried when Ivayla was 8. It was a rough couple of years, but his mother-in-law and Ivayla's grandmother took over much of the duties of the lady of the manor and helped out immensely. Ivayla's new stepmother was a good woman, but they never really formed a bond with each other. In Ivayla's mind, she couldn't replace her own mother, and as busy as she was with her education she just didn't see the point of putting in that effort. The stepmother was a lady in every means of the word, and didn't approve of Ivayla's training to be a knight, even if she didn't openly say it. This created an undercurrent of tension and awkwardness whenever the two were together, especially when the stepmother stepped in to help Ivayla's grandmother with her lessons. Ivayla's father and stepmother had two more children together, twins, and having always wanted siblings Ivayla did dote on them and spoil them.

Fast foward several years, and Ivayla is married to her betrothed and childhood sweetheart at 19. It was an arranged marriage to another prominent knight family, but they had known each other since they were little and truly loved each other. They were both the same age and became official knights together at 21. The two of them spent as much time together as they could, both at home and on the job. They did everything they could to be paired together on assignments to keep each other safe, but mostly to keep each other out of trouble. Ivayla and her husband were in love, they made their families proud, and life was perfect for a few years.

What led to Ivayla losing her title really adds up to a series of unfortunate events. She never was the most picture perfect knight, sometimes struggling with authority and decisions or commands others made that she didn’t agree with. Nobody could deny she did her job well though, or ignore her skills in battle and strategy, so her antics were tolerated. The person who mainly kept Ivayla in line was her husband. However tragedy struck when he was unexpectedly killed in a border skirmish just before Ivayla turned 24. Due to rising tensions and bitter feelings with a rival family that had been brewing for a few years, Ivayla suspected foul play. This led her to a path of seeking vengeance and trying to uncover what really happened on the border that day. She went to almost extreme lengths to find the truth, and shirked many orders. Right when Ivayla felt she was close to finally unearthing the truth, she was summoned and confronted by her leaders. Words were exchanged, Ivayla said something in the heat of the moment, and what little patience the commander's had for her situation finally ran dry. They stripped her of her title and of her status as a high class citizen and sent her away.

Other:

This is a brand new OC, so I will probably add and tweak things as I roleplay with her and get a feel for the particulars of her personality and such.

———

RP example (link):

https://wolfplaygame.com/blog.php?id=278706&b=1

I’m pretty active and should be able to post at least 2 times a week, perhaps more depending on the flow of the RP.

Very! I feel like I almost always research things for my characters and certain RPs anyway. I’ve done some research already for this one.

Edited at April 5, 2022 08:00 PM by Lost Legends
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 4, 2022 07:29 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Raywen Aevynar
Role: Novice Ranger
Raywen has been a ranger for almost a year, but still needs help on a number of different things.
Only the brave survive.
Her family has always interpreted "brave" to mean adventurous and fearless in all kinds of danger, no matter what the situation.
Appearance:
Raywen is 5'8, a reasonable height that leans more towards the taller side. She has an hour glass figure with sturdy hips and upper body. Because of the training she has gone through, she has gained some muscle, but it hasn't affected her appearance all that much. Her face is more of a diamond shape, with her cheekbones being the widest part. Her chin is narrower, and protrudes slightly. Her nose is more of a Greek shape, with only a faint inward curve in the nasal bridge and narrower nostrils. Her eyebrows (which are not very prominent) are a dark brown color and are softly arched in shape. Her eyes are mostly round, but they do have a bit of an upturned appearance as well. Raywen's voice is clear and deep, with a singsong quality to it, rising and falling in rythm and tone.
~
Raywen's hair is a dark reddish brown color that's more red than brown. It is a softer texture, but it can get a bit frizzy and tangled, especially if she has traversed the wilderness for a week or more. It is somewhat wavy, resting between a medium and long length. Usually when Raywen is hunting, she puts it up in a loose, messy ponytail so that it doesn't get into her face and cause her to miss her aim. When she is not out hunting, she keeps it down, letting it fall over her shoulders. Her eyes are a deep, forest green with a subtle hint of blue which can be more noticeable in different lights. Her skin is a light shade with warm tones. In the summer, when the heat of the sun is at its peak, she has a more tanned complexion, while in the winter, she becomes somewhat paler from the lack of daylight.
~
Raywen wears comfortable tunics that are both flexible and strong enough to endure the elements. They are various shades of green and brown, which help her blend in more easily with the forest and remain unnoticed by prey; she wears darker brown colored trousers that help with this as well. In warmer temperatures, she wears a very light and versatile tunic to keep from overheating. As temperatures grow colder, she wears heavier, thicker tunics that retain her body warmth. During particularly cold times of winter, Raywen wears a thick tunic with fur sewn in to trap heat, along with a heavy fur trimmed cloak and hood of a dark spruce green color. Raywen wears a similarly colored cloak to protect her from the rain as well. The only differences are that it has no fur trimming and is made from a much lighter fabric. For her feet, she wears slightly worn, laced leather boots. As for weapons, she carries a hunting bow crafted from yew wood of a lighter hue. Her arrows have light spruce shafts with grey goose feather fletching and flat edged leafhead arrowheads. Raywen has leather bracers to protect her arms from damage when she uses the bow. In addition, she has a hunting knife with a rosewood hilt that she keeps on one of her boots and a plain dagger with a hilt of the same wood that she keeps in a leather belt along with multiple other things.
Personality:
~
Raywen feels perfectly at home in the wilderness, which is one of the reasons why she started ranger training in the first place. She would, when little, always go into the forest with her older brother; the mysterious, wild feeling of the woods giving her a sense of adventure. In contrast, whenever she went with her family to visit her uncle and grandparents in the city, she always found it too noisy and crowded. She was not fond of the many rows of houses and stone paved streets, listening to the constant commotion at night instead of the far off, soothing sounds of the woods near her home. Now that she is older, and can travel more independently, she often avoids cities, but does visit her grandparents every once in a while.
~
Raywen has a highly reactive nature that comes out particularly when she is nervous. She thinks of this as a bad thing, because it makes her seem afraid, and because of this she often fears breaking her family motto. She knows she can't help being afraid sometimes, but she always thinks of it as an act that goes against the very thing her family stood by. Due to this, she bottles up her emotions, keeping them as deeply hidden as possible. Unfortunately, this unwillingness to show her emotions in especially vulnerable ways hurts her when situations arise that cause those emotions to struggle against the cage she has made. She only allows emotions that she thinks will show her loyalty to the family motto, and stifles emotions that she thinks will cause her to break her family motto and be exiled.
~
Raywen is not one to complain about pain. When she is sick or injured, she stays quiet, and doesn't bring much attention to herself. She doesn't like being fussed over, so whenever she has an injury or feels sick, she always stays to the side. If she is asked concerning her wellbeing, she will always say she is fine, even when she is not. This is due to her fear of not being brave and breaking the family motto, as well as her dislike of letting others see her vulnerability.
~
Unknown to all others besides members of her own family is Raywen's love of music and musical skills. When she was young, she was taught by her mother, who was very musically talented, to sing and play a few common instruments. One of these is the flute, which she still plays sometimes when she is alone or with her family. She has her own flute she uses occasionally, a small wooden one that she keeps out of sight on her leather belt.
~
Raywen has a fear of small spaces, which is one of the reasons why she has a dislike of large, crowded cities. Like many of her other less desirable qualities, she makes an effort to keep it hidden from people. This doesn't come up very often, so she has an easier time keeping it a secret. However, if she ever gets trapped in a very small space, she will start to become very distressed, and it will only increase the longer she is in that small space.
Why do you want to be a ranger?
Raywen loves the wilderness, and to her, being a ranger is a thrilling and rewarding occupation.
Raywen wanted to be a part of the quest because she had never been in the Outcast Lands before, and her desire to explore it overcame her fears and her mistrust of the group.
Raywen's skills at hunting, and her adequate knowledge of the borders help the group on their journey, even though her role is smaller than others.
Raywen sees herself as a young ranger who upholds the country values and her family motto.
How observant are you?
Raywen is fairly observant. Due to the training she has had so far, she has been able to notice her surroundings a great deal better than she used to. Because she is still in training, some things can slip past her notice, but she has been trying to improve this.
Raywen has never broken any laws, and has no desire to.
Raywen believes history is important because, when it is thoroughly studied, it can help the country avoid making the same mistakes over and over again. To her, honesty is even more important since honesty creates trust and stronger bonds, which ultimately make the country stronger as a whole. As for honor, she places it above the other two in terms of importance, because in her reasoning, a person can be honest and cruel, without lies but with horrible brutality. If a country upholds honor, and becomes honorable, it is then greater than any country that upholds the other two values, but not the third.
Family:
Karian Aevynar - Father, living.
Illia Aevynar - Mother, living.
Daerian Aevynar - Older brother, living.
Erwen Aevynar - Younger sister, living.
Valerian Aevynar - Younger brother, living.
Adelian Aevynar - Uncle, living.
Teria Aevynar - Grandmother, living.
Enterius Aevynar - Grandfather, living.
Affiliations:
Bjorn Einar - Mentor
History:
Raywen was born to two wealthier commoners. Her father, Karian, is also a ranger, and doubtless helped give her a desire to become one herself. Her mother, Illia, had a love for music, and taught all of the children numerous folk songs and beautifully haunting tunes, many of which they still remember, and often sing when the family gets together. Raywen has grandparents in the city who live with her uncle, and they go to the city to visit them occasionally. These visits to the city, although pleasant, gave her an increased admiration of the wilderness, and once she reached fifteen, she decided to become a ranger.
Other: I may add in more things, or change minor aspects of the character as time goes on.
---
RP Example (link):
How active do you expect yourself to be in this RP?
Depending on the flow of inspiration, I should be able to post 2-3 times a week.
I am quite willing to do whatever research I need to. I have done some already in order to make this character.

Edited at April 1, 2022 07:14 PM by Wilderen
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 4, 2022 11:49 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lost Legends, accepted! You can go ahead and join the discussion. Also, can you change her role to "disrespectful knight"? Thank you :)

Edited at February 4, 2022 11:51 PM by Argos
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 9, 2022 03:14 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
I finished Raywen's character sheet. I apologize for taking so long, I've been busy lately. If you need me to change anything, just let me know.
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 9, 2022 09:31 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wildren, accepted! You can go ahead and join the discussion :)
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 26, 2022 09:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve the second novice ranger?
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 26, 2022 09:55 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved!
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 26, 2022 11:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

“If you're going to shoot, you have to hit the target. What's the point in trying if you fail?”

Name:

Agnar Solefair

Nickname (optional):

Agni, Arrow, and anything else you can come up with

Title(optional):

None at the moment

Male

Sexuality:

Homosexual

Role:

Novice Range (the second)

Almost a year now!

"Good is the enemy of great."

Agnar's family has always pushed to be better than most, despite their lower status. They only accept the best work possible, and they expect full effort all the time. No one should ever slack off, and no one should ever try to get out of work. You can be good, but good is often not enough, only the great gain success.

Appearance:

Agnar is short and slim for his age, though he's certainly stronger than he looks. He stands at 5'2", though his amazing posture often makes him appear to be 5'4". Just underweight, Agnar is exactly 140 pounds, and he intends to keep it that way. A shorter height should equal a slimmer body.

Onto a more detailed appearance, Agni has light caramel-colored skin that is littered with scars from accidents (most from training), and dark brown hair that's cropped close to his head. He doesn't want any in his eyes. If he'd let it grow out, however, it would be seen as curly and soft, falling to naturally frame his face. Ah, yes, his face!

Agnar has a diamond-shaped face, with wider cheekbones that are slightly higher than most, a narrow forehead, and a pointed chin. His nose, as well, is more pointy, though it's what most people would consider a 'regular' size, not large, not small, just... normal. His lips are bow-shaped and naturally upturned just slightly, giving him an almost permanent smile, or, more correctly, smirk. Agni's eyes are the color of honey, and, if you show a light on them at just the right angle, they might look as though they were glowing. They are an almond shape and very observant all the time.

Body-wise, Agnar has a trapezoid frame, wider shoulders, and a smaller waist. The most intimidating thing about him is probably his arms, they're muscular and obviously strong, able to lift and pull back a longbow easily. He holds himself tall, chest forward, shoulders back, and head up. It's pretty obvious that he's confident.

Now, onto what he wears. Agni only ever wears clothing that's breathable and easy to move around in, he doesn't want to get trapped in a bad situation while wearing something tight. Often times he's seen in a long-sleeved, tunic and short, cotton pants that stop just above the knee. He also wears a dark-colored sheep-skin cloak the majority of the time, both for warmth and for cover. Oh, right, the footwear! Can't forget that!

Simple leather boots with soft soles are what Agnar wears the majority of the time. They're comfortable enough, and they don't make a lot of noise.

Personality:

Typically, Agnar tries to be positive, always doing his best to look on the good side of everything, he'll joke around to lighten the mood when he sees others are upset and is always prepared with a smile.

At the same time, though, Agni can be very serious and stubborn. When he sets his mind to something or believes in something strongly, he won't let it go. That is his belief. Try to take that away from him and you won't ever hear the end of it. He has a strong sense of who he is, and though he doesn't always necessarily like that person, he understands his limits and strengths, which makes him a dangerous enemy and a confident but humble friend. Agnar is also affected by the emotions of those around him, he's easily brought down emotionally if the people around him all tug him down. He tries to stay optimistic, but it's not the most natural thing for him.

Agnar is fully aware that he's the youngest in the family, and, because of that, is determined to prove himself to others. He hates the idea of being overlooked or ignored, it scares him. He doesn't want to be left behind. Because of this fear, he has created a work ethic that pushes his limits and makes him stronger. He's constantly training and working on himself to get better, never giving up. Agnar may be young, but he's persistent and, in turn, dangerous.

Along with being confident, though, Agnar pushes himself to his limits and past them far too much to be healthy. He's constantly exhausted and often hurt, but he's never satisfied with what he's done, he always feels like he has to do more, otherwise, he's failing.

Even if he's not great at close contact fighting, Agnar's speed and accuracy with bows and arrows, knives, and spears, all but make up for it. He's quick on his feet with extraordinary balance and is always fully aware of his surroundings, making him hard to catch and harder to escape in a long-range fight.

Onto how he interacts with others, Agnar can seem childishly stubborn at times, especially in an argument over something he cares about, but in general, he's a hard person to hate. He's kind and respectful and always tries to keep people happy. He'll go out of the way to help others and it's not often that he fails to do something he's asked to do by one of the others.

In other words, he's stubborn, but reliable and determined.

**Why do you want to be a ranger?

First and foremost, to prove himself. Agnar is aware that he comes from a poorer family, and that he's the youngest. He wants to do something that will make his family proud and make him notable. Along with this, though, Agnar loves adventure, and he loves nature! Plus, this is a great opportunity to learn!

Adventure, friends, and mystery. You never know what's going to happen, and that's the best part! So much can happen in such as small period of time. Oh, also to prove himself. Again.

He'd courageous, strong, smart, and determined. He's willing to take the lead and also listen to others (well, sometimes. Maybe.). He's very skilled with a bow, and he knows his way around the forest. Plus, he knows how to lighten the mood!

He could be better. He can always be better. Right now, he's not good enough. He needs to keep working and keep fighting in order to be strong enough and good enough.

Very self-deprecating, but also determined to get better.

How observant are you?

Extremely. Not much gets past him, and, when it does, he kinda freaks out.

No! Absolutely not. He wouldn't hurt his family like that.

What is your view on the Country's Values?

Agnar is, for the most part, in agreement with them. There are a few that he's on edge about, but honesty is a huge value of Agni's as well, he hates lying, even if, it can, sometimes, on certain, rare occasions, be okay. And, of course, he wants to bring honor to his family. He loves his family, even if they aren't super open about loving him back.

Now, when it comes to religion, that's a bit different. Agnar isn't really sure what he believes... or, dare he say it, if he believes at all. The ideas just seem so... out there. He'd never say this out loud, of course. That would be bad.

Family:

Overall, Agnar grew up in a lower-class family that wanted nothing more than to prove themselves and rise in statute. They worked hard and lived on a farm with, as expected, all the men working in the field and with the larger animals. Agnar, however, pushed to learn more than most young men of his status and put in extra work to do so while still helping in the fields. Of course, he never learned as much as his sister or mother, nor did he get as much education as those in higher classes, but he did surpass most young men in his class when it came to learning.

Dalia: Mother.

Dalia is extremely smart and extremely strict. Not much got past her, and she always pushed for the best. She was always a very reserved woman, and always very stern when it came to her children. Nothing was ever enough for her, and it was rare for her to display affection.

Agnar always worked hard to please her, and he always failed. The two were never very close.

Shilo: Father.

Shilo is a hard-working man with a gentle heart. Unlike his wife, Shilo never minded showing his children affection, and he bonded with them all quite well. Of course, he still had high expectations, but if you gave your all, he recognized that and thanked you for it.

Agnar was always very close to his father, and he loved to work with him. He gave his all and was rewarded.

Travis: Brother. The eldest.

Travis is rather... dull. He's skilled in strength and in planting crops and tending cows, but when it comes to smarts, Travis probably couldn't read the most simple of words. He's rough and tough, and he doesn't like being last place. He always works hard, but he's not really nice about it. He's in first place or he's going to beat you to second.

Travis and Agnar were never close, Agni's rather scared of his brother, and Travis likes pushing Agnar around.

Lilliana: Sister. The second born.

Lilliana takes after her mother in intelligence, she's a quick learner. However, Lily is much more willing to help out than her mother, she enjoys teaching, and she is kind at heart. She takes her job seriously and is determined to do all she can to help the family.

Lilliana and Agnar probably have the strongest bond in the family, Lily has always been supportive of Agni, and she too has put in extra work to help her brother be the smartest possible. The two tell each other pretty much everything.

Affiliations:

TBD

History:

Agnar grew up in a lower-class household that valued hard work and determination. He learned from a young age that he had to work harder than those around him in order to succeed. His grandparents died when he was young, so Agni grew up without the added support that many other people had at the time, but that never stopped him. Agnar's number one goal is, and has always been, to make his family proud.

Other:

———

RP example (link):

Click this

(Quick trigger warning for abuse, depression, and anxiety. This is one of my most recent RPs with a close friend. I can be a rather dark writer, but I keep everything within the rules, and, of course, I tend to back off a little in-group RPs so everyone is comfortable. Nothing inappropriate, obviously, just sad.)

I try to post at least three times a week in larger group RPs like this, I'll let you know if something comes up, of course!

I'm willing to do any research needed, I like learning, and this time period is probably my favorite.

Edited at February 27, 2022 10:14 AM by Lost Memories
Eleven from Tetra | Semi-lit to Lit | Medieval RP | ClosedFebruary 26, 2022 11:27 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I believe I am finished! Please tell me if I missed anything, or if I need to change something and I will be happy to do so! It's been a while since I have been in a larger RP like this, I've been doing mostly 1x1s, so forgive me if I am rusty. Thank you in advance!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us