Wolf Play : Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 09:59 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Huntress
looking-blue-by-svenimal-d4lt96i-fullview.jpg
Name:
Viyan
Pride:
Desert Pride
Huntress
Desired Rank:
She is content.
Appearance:
shadow-on-the-wall-by-svenimal-d4mgcwd-fullview.jpg
[Credit For All Images: Svenimal on DA. Stock Images.]
Viyan is, whilst most certainly not a small creature, not the largest being out there. She comes it at around 3.6 feet, not being quite as large as some, and not as large as her mother had been in her prime. Her weight comes in at 340 pounds, still a heavy, muscular creature, but something slightly on the slimmer side for her height. It's not as if she's sickly-looking or underfed, she's still a large, formidable huntress, but she's most certainly not the heaviest lioness to exist.

Viyan isn't what many would consider a bulky lioness. She is tall, having long legs and a long body. Her weight is evenly distributed throughout her physique in the form of sinewy muscle, stretching across flesh and bone. It's a figure she garnered from her mother, allowing her to follow in the older lionesses pawsteps and becoming a powerful huntress. She has a slightly slimmer build than some of the other lionesses, not an overly broad chest or shoulders, and not a very large head, but she's still a creature of speed and power.

The lioness, although slightly on the younger side, is not free of scars. Her years of hunting have given her gashes and wounds, divets and bumps of scar tissue. They litter sparcely across her sides, back and legs, and are, in some cases, unnoticeable.
brake-by-svenimal-d2fugwr-fullview.jpg
Viyan has a coat that seems to change hues depending on the light. Overall, she is a pretty, no, gorgeous shade of golden-bronze, often leaning more towards the latter colouration. Sometimes, in certain lighting, she can be a mixture of that golden-bronze and tan, but, still, the lioness leans towards the golden-bronze. Even her chest is a soft golden hue, whereas it is normally cream with others of her species. It turns to something like cream between her forelegs and on her stomach, but her chest remains untouched by the pale colour.

Her eyes, too, are an odd shade. They are a bright colour of what can only be called topaz, a mixture of bronze, gold and honey. They are not at all like the normal yellow or olive eyes that lions tend to have, matching her shades of darker colours.

Even her scent has a softer, darker kind of tint, being a rich, earthy smell.
Personality:
sisters-by-svenimal-d3kvcvh-fullview-1.jpg
Viyan was raised well by her mother, and turned out to be a lioness of an overall pleasant demeanor. She is quiet and respectful to those that have earned it, although not quite something to be regarded as reserved. To the right questions, she can open up like a book, but she's someone that would rather be off to the side, someone that rarely pushes herself to be in the spotlight, and rarely voices her opinions unless pushed to do so. Likewise, she has patience that stretches miles in every direction.

There are rarely things that get passed her observations. In the midst of her quiet demeanor, Viyan is watchful, and notices almost everything. If something escapes her, it is truly uncover, something secretive and well-hidden. She's spent much of her life willingly on the sidelines, and has learned to read body language more than words, to pay attention to the way someone is acting beyond what they speak.

Viyan is soft in nature, twisting herself to the will and needs of others well before her own, and puts others above herself. She is almost a perfect cuddle-buddy, willing to lay with another for as long as they need, so long as they've earned her affection. She is loving and nurturing, gentle and caring. She shows her love for another in many ways, and is rarely afraid of showing her affections for someone.
d39r6g2-85dad97d-8f82-4f62-878f-9743608f7b05.jpg
Viyan is, above all else, protective. She might be gentle and loving, but if you harm those that she cares about, there is little she wouldn't do to get back at you. Spiteful might even be the word for it, but she is caring up until a point, and, once you get to that point, there is no coming back. Spiteful, vindictive, manipulative, merciless. Viyan loves until she cannot love anymore, and once you've given her enough reasons to stop loving you, her hatred burns hotter than flames.

Once she's reached her breaking point, there are no second chances. She'll give chances upon chances until you mess up one last time, the straw that broke the camels back so to speak, and she'll have no more of you in her life. It will hurt her, yes, but keeping you there will hurt her more in the long run, and she knows that. Once she's made her mind up about a person being bad, she's stubborn to a fault, and there's little that someone can do to change her perspective.

True to her kind, gentle nature, Viyan has never hated anyone immediately.
tired-of-rain-by-svenimal-d3lj2f1-fullview.jpg
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Offspring:
Titilayo is her daughter with Koen.
Kin:
Open.
Other:
:]
d32fjn9-ef2c5128-9482-4d2a-96fb-edaff9bd3cb9.jpg

Edited at November 14, 2021 02:24 AM by Polly
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 01:43 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Cubbin
[Viyan's Daughter]
My Cub

Name:
Titilayo
Meaning "Eternal Happiness"
Pride:
Desert Pride

Cub
Desired Rank:
She isn't sure.
Appearance:

Titilayo is a small little cub, a bit smaller than other cubs her age. She stands at a size I am way to lazy to actually determine. So she's small for a cub her age, enough said. With her tiny size, the petite female stands out against other cubs and lions in the pride. The youth also catches eyes because of her unique coat color, something she has undoubtedly inherited through her father's bloodline.

Like her father, Koen, she is considered a "white lion" because of her pale colored coat that has little more than a creamy pigment all together. The only different coloring is a bit of light red-brown color on her ears and highlights to her features. Her nose is pink, as are her paw pads, while her tail tip is the same blonde color as her coat is. The youthful cub carries a pair of unique minty blue-green eyes.

As she ages, and matures into an adult, Titilayo's size will improve, maxing out at about 3.2 feet tall, and weighing about 320 lbs at most. This makes her smaller than many of the lionesses in her pride, but not so much that she can't hold her own in things. Her voice will be a lower octave, something soft and soothing to hear, and her scent becomes something like jasmine.

Personality:
Titilayo is a cub who makes life easy for her parents, for the most part. She is polite and quiet, naturally shy in nature. She isn't the type to wander off on purpose or cause trouble for others. In fact, the cub prefers to be by her parents' sides. She finds she is much more uncomfortable when she doesn't have them guarding her. Since the female is so frail, fragile really, she feels safest when she is with her parents. Ti knows they would never let anything happen to her.

Once she is a bit comfortable, she does like to play with other cubs, or with her parents. She isn't as curious as other cubs, often trying to see things that interest her from a distance. A safe distance. She is cautious by nature, wary of strangers, but not in an aggressive way. Much more of a "run and hide" way. Honestly, the cub's confidence is a bit lacking, but not so much that it's detrimental to her health.

Titilayo is definitely a very sweet cub though, and she hasn't yet developed any sort of mean bone in her body. Things will change as she grows, though, her confidence and strength building. Her sweetness will turn into compassion, but she will grow to have a bit of sassy side that blooms with her confidence. But, for now, she hasn't started to develop that side of her yet. Instead she is currently more of a pleaser, aiming to make those around her happy.
Crush:
Nah.
Mate:
Check back in a few years.
Cubs:
Heckin Nah
Other:
She is the daughter of Viyan and Koen.
She gets her coat color from her dad's bloodline.
Her as an Adult:

Credit for all Images belongs to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA. Stock Images.
Credit is also on all images.

Edited at November 14, 2021 05:01 PM by Imperial Sands
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 01:19 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

Credits for all images: (c)Svenimal on DA. Stock Images.

Name: Kailani

Pride: Desert Pride

Desired Rank: Content with her rank at the moment.

Appearance:

Kailani has always been on the sorter average team. She stands at just under 4 feet and weighs no more than 350 pounds. She has a very lean figure which helps her be swift on her paws. Her coat is a very orangish tan that changes colors depending on the light. Her hues are an amber shade that looks like honey in the sun. Her pelt is typically a lighter shade than most with patches of white or cream scattered throughout. The end of her tail is a very dark brown, unusual looking at the rest of her.

Her lean physique causes her to be very agile and swift. The lioness' pelt is untouched and unscathed due to her safe role within the pack. Kailani, however, does have a very stocky chest that she holds high. Kailani has a very proper posture at that. Her nose is black with shades of a lighter brown and her snout covers it in a dark brown.

Personality:

Despite her intimidating features, Kailani is actually quite a friendly lioness. She puts on a good impression to those she meets unless they do something to anger her. As for her role, she is a very mature and nurturing female. She has always had a soft spot for cubs and would do anything to protect them, Which brings me to the fact that she is overly protective of those close to her. I mean who wouldn't be? Kailani can be quite sarcastic at times as a form of humor. She has a bright personality and is rarely ever aggressive unless need be. A calm female, as most would say.

If at any time, Kailani was to get aggressive, she's never gone overboard because she's never had a reason to. She's always been skilled in controlling her anger. However, most of the time Kailani likes to keep to herself as she finds it very peaceful. Kailani is a very loyal lioness to her pride and you never find her betraying her family, as she refers to them. I should probably mention that Kailani is very unfortunate in the romance department. She is very oblivious to signs and wouldn't know what to say if someone were to flirt with her. She is very awkward which makes her very unlucky.

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Cubs: N/A

Kin: Open

Other: Fun fact: Kailani's favorite snack as a cub were caterpillars:3

Edited at November 14, 2021 05:46 PM by Serpent
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 02:51 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Araali.
Desired Rank: Reached.

Appearance:

[Credits go to meihua-stock on DA]

Araali is a muscular feline who is absolutely colossal in terms of size. The male weighs around 568 lbs and stands at approximately 4.6 feet at the shoulders, which make him tower over many. His orbs are a deep hazel brown, but in the sun, they appear to be more of a striking green. Almost like the colour of a caterpillar. His fur is sleek and tan with different shades of brown around his body, especially on his mane, which is much larger then most. The male has long and oversized claws, which seem to make small 'taps' whenever he walks on hard ground.

Although he may look, in fact, quite majestic in appearance, if one were to look closer, then they would swiftly think otherwise. Araali has scars all around his body that range in both size and depth due to his past, whether it be from other lions, predators, or humans. However, his most noticeable ones are located on his face. One, for instance, is over his left eye that begins at his forehead and ends on the left side of his muzzle. His other noticeable scar being on his ear, which has two large holes in it due to a bullet.

Burn scars also made a home among his body, and remind him of what his pride has endured. Most importantly, they remind him of what he failed on. Some may say that he is lucky to survive as much as he has, but Araali simply thinks of it as a curse.

Personality:
Araali is a wise brute who speaks honestly and thoughtfully. His persona is calm and collective, as he is quite intelligent. If given a perplexed problem, he is one to solve it with great speed and efficiency in a matter of seconds, no matter the time nor complexity of it. He is a gentleman, and is quite elegant in terms of the way he speaks and addresses situations. However, although he has an equanimous nature, he can also have an aggressive side to him, especially when he or his pride are threatened. If provoked or angered, Araali will indeed step out of his comfort zone and address a situation with hostility, especially if all of his other options have run out. He would rather die then lose a fight and be forced to leave his pride.

He is one to be extremely overprotective of the pride, and would stop at nothing if it benefits their safety. Ask him to fight another for his pride? He would gladly do so. Ask him to sacrifice himself for the pride? He would do it in an instance. Araali is selfless to all around him and puts everybody's needs above his own. He is fearless and robust and has several leadership skills that make him an ideal king for the pride.

Loyal beyond belief, Araali would do anything for anyone. It may be a stranger and still, the male will try and help in any ability that he is able to. He is a kind and free spirited soul, his bubbly persona always managing to rub off on others. While he may be King, he is known to be laid back and approachable. He isn't angry, strict, nor rude to anybody that wishes to speak with him. Nobody needs to ask to sit by his side. Nobody needs to ask to speak with him. Araali is always open to offering advice and conversing, for he hold a love for each member within his pride.

Due to the recent birth of his Cubs, Araali had become more protective of the pride, ensuring that no danger is near.

Crush: You already know. ;)

Mate: Ismitta, of course.
Cubs: He has three Cubs: Tishala, Kirabo, and Zuri.

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 02:51 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Hikma [meaning "wisdom"]

Pride: Ridge.
Desired Rank: She's proud to have her current rank.

Appearance:

her-majesty-by-ridraw-ddjlmib-pre.jpg
[credit goes to Ridraw on da]

Tan pelt now tinted with streaks of white and silver, it is clear that Hikma is an old lion. Her eyes are wise and knowledgable, the browness in them slightly clouded over due to decreasing eyesight. Her ears, though they cannot hear as well, are still useful. As far as she's concerned, Hikma is still strong and healthy, even if some days her bones ache. She stands at 3.7 ft, though her height is slowly decreasing with age.

Her pelt is a light tan, though some areas have begun to turn white, such as her muzzle and neck. Her skin has also begun to sag slightly due to her age and decreasing weight and height. She was once a lithe female, but is now weary when she walks. While she cannot aid the pride any longer, she is still useful for advice or for cub-sitting. She has her ways of helping, and as far as she's concerned, Hikma has done a lot for the pride.

Personality: Old, strict, and wise, Hikma is one who holds infinite wisdom in her cloudy orbs. Well, only when she wishes to. She is typically stern and mouthy, always ridiculing others and correcting them. She an old lioness and has seen many things, and is always willing to teach other what she knows. However, she only takes a liking to some. Others, Hikma tends to stray away from and doesn't hesitate to hide her dislike towards them.

She's a bold lioness, using her mouth as an advantage. She is the oldest in the pride, and thus, she wishes to be treated with respect. Anything that doesn't count as it leads to a tongue lashing, and my, how cruel Hikma can be with words. She has seen all the lions in the pride come and go, birthed and grown. She knows them all, and she does not take kindly to strangers entering it nor trying to steal it away.

She is loyal to those she considers family and will defend them to the death, both in words or in a physical fight. She dislikes any of them to be undermined or insulted, and she personally will step hobble into a situation if either of those topics emerge.

If she thinks something isn't right, she will speak. Hikma is opinionated, and she doesn't hold back with her words nor her strength. She may be old, but the lioness has fight in her yet. She has her strength and the fire within her is not yet extinguished.

Do not be fooled by her weak exterior, for she is anything but.

While she may act mother-like to others in the pride, she doesn't to her own children. Hikma is a lioness who is stern towards her children. She demands perfection from them. Anything less is not allowed. In truth, she doesn't act like a mother, not by a long shot. Her views in wanting her offspring to be perfect has strained her relationship with them.

Crush: Yeah, no.
Mate: Her previous mate was named Nzuru. He passed a year ago due to old age.

Children:

Majaji is her daughter.

Pm me to play a child of hers.

Other: She's open to other children.

Edited at November 14, 2021 04:46 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 03:21 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Majaji
Pride:
Ridge Pride
Hunteress
Desired Rank:
A Queen, one day
Appearance:

This female most definitely encompasses the two words : elegance and beauty. From one look you can tell this is a beautiful lioness. Her pelt is smooth and well maintained , albeit she does like to roll around in dust at times. It is of a darker beige coloration with white and cream splashed upon her chest. Her face can be describe as youthful and delicate, with a elegant bearing. Here eyes are quite large and they are a bright olive-green amberish color, and on the sides of her eyes are thick white lines that accent them even more due to the thin almost eyeliner lines around them as well.

This female stands at 3.7 feet and weighs around 319-325 lbs. She has a muscular, deep-chested body as lions due. You can see the grace in her step when she walks, and she appears to be gliding when she runs. This females claws are sharp and perfect hunting machines and gives her good traction. Her legs are long and lean, which helps her to get swift in her movements and agile . Along her legs are spots that she has kept even as an adult and it adds to her small amount of stripes on her legs as well.

Her scent can be described as the delicate yet fragrant smell of hyacinth and roses with just a tinge of wild honey and fresh rain.
Stock Images. All image credits go to Robbobert on DA
Personality:
This young lioness is quite poised in her mannerisms. She has a gentle and calming voice, one that you know you can trust in times of need. She never speaks too loud or too low, but with the right pitch to get her point across. She isn't prone to outbursts of anger or lashing out and has a more effective manner of scaring someone if need be. She is sweet as honey, hard as ice , hurt her once , she'll kill you twice. It takes a lot to get this (mostly) kind female worked up, maybe you spoke down to her, that's okay, she'll just look at you unimpressed . You mocked her again, well that stung. You mock her siblings or family , more than once? She'll have a problem then, or if you're bashing on another lioness of lion for no reason. You know you're royally screwed when she has a certain look on her face, it's almost a mixture of jovialness and coldness.

This female is more icy in her regards to displaying her dislike or anger. It's a more quiet, controlled rage that'll be evident in the sharp and icy manner she speaks. Maybe it's the obvious look of disgust on her face or a icy side glance. Then again maybe it's the fiery look within her eyes while her whole demeanor seems calm. And it's definitely the way she doesn't yell when she's angry but instead uses her words to slice right through the heart and place an insult that she knows will hurt. Her speech may be a little bit louder than normal but it won't be her yelling. Her method when she's like this can be described as stern and critical towards you since you were like that towards her. Not to mention, she'll hold this grudge until you apologize and even then, regaining her trust is like trying to move a mountain. She doesn't like people who bring toxicity into her life. Sure she likes fiery-spirited friends and companions but never toxic (maybe in small doses otherwise just, no.)

This female is quite blunt and direct with her speech. She almost never hesitate to let you know where you stand in her eyes [only if you ask, otherwise she judges you in her head.] Shw might tell you just how much you mean to her , if she doesn't like you , and where she see the future of your relationship heading. Maj is mostly open and direct so you will never be left wondering where you stand with her. She's accepted that there will be times when she'll be forced to apologise for her blunt delivery despite the fact that she don’t think she should have to. For this very reason, Majija has developed an apology that works for such an occasion. Something like: ‘I’m sorry my opinion made you feel that way…’

This female likes to get to the point as quickly as possible. Her patience wears very thin when someone is taking the scenic route while telling a story, unless it's something that truly captures her attention. Otherwise, just get to the point. She gets seriously impatient with family, pride mates, and friends who constantly say ‘yes’ to everything they’re asked to do for fear of disappointing people. It’s not right and she's constantly telling them to stand up for themselves! She's not their mother and frankly she's grown tired of it. So she just looks at them with annoyance and a icy glare.

This female is a no-nonsense sort of gal. She knows exactly what she thinks and is not easily persuaded otherwise. This female also does not force her opinions on others, and she keeps to them no matter the validity of them. In a way, she can sometimes be stubborn but it's on rare occasions.

This female's favorite thing to do is sunbathe, and sometimes she sees caterpillars. So you can see her laying down in a sunny patch just letting the sun warm her body most of the time. She also doesnt like to be dragged on hunts, however this doesn't mean she's lazy. She just doesn't like to use more energy than needed. However, when assigned a task she will do her best to complete it to the full [even if it's just to lay down again quicker.] She can also be quite social when she wants to and again, it's only around the people she views as true friends

Under her politeness and etiquette, exists a sarcastic and brazen side that she keeps under wraps. She doesn't like to be interrupted when she speaks, and if you do interrupt her then she’ll cut you off to politely yet icicly tell you your mistake. Like everyone she has a breaking point of how polite she can be, and then she will be frank and sarcastic with you. While politeness and being tasteful is her first language; being sarcastic and rude is her second one.

Now when it comes to love this female can be quite dense. She isn't easily impressed by males nor is she looking for one. She is a strong and independent lioness so why should she be focused on finding a male? Majaji doesn't appreciate flowery comments from males. Especially if they're a known flirt. Her heart is like a locked fortress, it will take a miracle for someone to break through it.

Crush:
None
Mate:
No
Cubs:
None
Kin:
Hikma is her Mother, Nzuru(?) was her Father
Other:
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 04:55 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All finished are accepted :)

Edited at November 14, 2021 04:57 PM by Imperial Sands
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 05:11 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 14, 2021 05:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted! <3

Serpent said:

Credits for all images: (c)Svenimal on DA. Stock Images.

Name: Kailani

Pride: Desert Pride

Desired Rank: Content with her rank at the moment.

Appearance:

Kailani has always been on the sorter average team. She stands at just under 4 feet and weighs no more than 350 pounds. She has a very lean figure which helps her be swift on her paws. Her coat is a very orangish tan that changes colors depending on the light. Her hues are an amber shade that looks like honey in the sun. Her pelt is typically a lighter shade than most with patches of white or cream scattered throughout. The end of her tail is a very dark brown, unusual looking at the rest of her.

Her lean physique causes her to be very agile and swift. The lioness' pelt is untouched and unscathed due to her safe role within the pack. Kailani, however, does have a very stocky chest that she holds high. Kailani has a very proper posture at that. Her nose is black with shades of a lighter brown and her snout covers it in a dark brown.

Personality:

Despite her intimidating features, Kailani is actually quite a friendly lioness. She puts on a good impression to those she meets unless they do something to anger her. As for her role, she is a very mature and nurturing female. She has always had a soft spot for cubs and would do anything to protect them, Which brings me to the fact that she is overly protective of those close to her. I mean who wouldn't be? Kailani can be quite sarcastic at times as a form of humor. She has a bright personality and is rarely ever aggressive unless need be. A calm female, as most would say.

If at any time, Kailani was to get aggressive, she's never gone overboard because she's never had a reason to. She's always been skilled in controlling her anger. However, most of the time Kailani likes to keep to herself as she finds it very peaceful. Kailani is a very loyal lioness to her pride and you never find her betraying her family, as she refers to them. I should probably mention that Kailani is very unfortunate in the romance department. She is very oblivious to signs and wouldn't know what to say if someone were to flirt with her. She is very awkward which makes her very unlucky.

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Cubs: N/A

Kin: Open

Other: Fun fact: Kailani's favorite snack as a cub were caterpillars:3

Rp Sample:

Her golden brown pelt turned a crème color as the sun overtook her body. The lioness had been dreaming about what life would be like outside of the pride. If she'd survive. If she'd get killed. This was an every night occurrence for her, yet she'd never try it of course. It would be too risky and she would never be let back in. The lioness rose to her paws only to find she was the only one awake, as always. It was no issue to her because she always found peace before everyone else woke up.

Kailani trotted over to her favorite rock and stretched her lengthy body across it. She shook her head in satisfaction and gave a glance to the sleeping lions. She didn't want to anger the powerful lions who were in charge of the pack so she stayed out where she was. Her plan was to wait for everyone else to wake up before she decided to do anything.

Desert Wars | Lion Rp | Open!November 15, 2021 10:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
We need a couple of more hunters for the Desert Pride then we can begin.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us