Wolf Play : The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:47:16 Never/Nev
Vah

That is lovely!!
 Qyusen
11:46:53 Qyu - all pronouns
Vah-
Lighting!,! me like
 Zeraphia
11:46:16 Vah stalks forums
-Click-

Meh, not the best but I like it.

Been a while since I did arts pertaining to a roleplay--
 Salom_
11:45:15 Sal, Salmon
Exist
She really is XD I've had lots of fun with her! I colored all of her TH images. There are other cats in my TH that are less vibrant, feel free to check those out
 distant-lands
11:44:52 katy | beetle
Exist,
thank you! she's my absolute favorite <3
 Existence
11:44:34 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Beetle is so cute oh my *.*
 distant-lands
11:43:40 katy | beetle
Emmet,
that's priceless though, haha xD my cat sometimes sounds like she's saying "momma" when she meows so i've been asked if i have kids before
 Existence
11:43:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Salom, that cat is very vibrant xD
 Insane Sanity
11:43:00 Insane | Sanity
Existence
depends, do you need a ref because I don't have a ref image but I could give you a description xD
 distant-lands
11:42:52 katy | beetle
Exist,
i have a few you could try ^^
-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 Salom_
11:42:29 Sal, Salmon
Exist
-Click-
This guy has some fun colors!
 Luna🌕
11:42:06 Silver (She/her)
I love when IÂ’m on WP and the chat is being goofy and IÂ’m laughing my ass off and my whole family is like WTF and gives my concerned looks and looks at my screen
 Existence
11:41:49 Exist / Kuskyn
Does anyone have a cat character I could snag to sketch xD My fuel of my own by is dying x.x
 Continental Wolves
11:40:46 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
If i'm on the phone the other person is always asking "whats that noise?" especially if it sounds like she's saying oh no over and over
 distant-lands
11:39:15 katy | beetle
Emmet,
i love talkative cats though, especially when they'll "respond" to you when you're talking xD it's so sweet.
 Luna🌕
11:38:53 Silver (She/her)
20 minutes left, no moves, and 32 moonflowers. I only got 9 out of about 200 moves *sighs*
 Continental Wolves
11:38:40 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Pyro
Maybe tomorrow
 Continental Wolves
11:38:14 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Katy
Mine too lol, im in the kitchen and can hear her "talking" (shes in my room)
 Salom_
11:37:45 Sal, Salmon
I'm trying to hurry up and explore to get my last 161 moonflowers but I don't think I'll get them at this point
 distant-lands
11:36:08 katy | beetle
my cat except she's not even on a diet.

she just loves to scream at me.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -2
Black Panther : -2
Ermine : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 03:58 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kerauno-Vlöjak is finished! Let me know if he's missing anything. ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 04:59 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a fire dragon?
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 07:27 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

I decided I want to make myself suffer. *^*

Can I reserve a rider?

The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 08:07 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes to both ^^
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 11:09 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:

Aodhan

Celtic origin, "Fire" "Born of fire"

664 Years

Male

Class:
Fire

Specialization:

Warrior

Rider:

Koa Revin

Appearance:

The general air that surrounds this creature's appearance is not sinister nor primarily intimidating, albeit he can seem intimidating as a byproduct of his species. Rather it is a sense of regality, in the shape of his form and in the confidence of his posture, the colors that decorate his hide and nearly everything about him.

The color of his scales have deepened with the time of maturity into a deep brown that carries undertones of dark red in every plate, the brown of damp earth and the burning depth of burnished copper intermingling into a richly warm blend of browns and reds, creating an auburn shade that resembles the color of mahogany. The reddish tones that course through the deep brown are noticeable in even incommon forms of lighting, the burnished undertones lurking closer to the surface than what is commonly seen in those with scales of similiar colorations.

While the hide appears to be a dark brown with the suggestions of deeply rich reddish tones, the daylight coaxes the underlying coppers and reds to the surface far more strongly than what is typically seen in his scales, bringing a shade that has a considerably stronger indication to the element that he is connected to, where the warmth of the blended colors are brought together into a subtantially fiery shade. If the subtleties of the dark auburn coloration is comparable to the low simmering of smouldering embers nestled within the charred remains from which they were fed, then the color that is produced when natural light is shined upon the surfaces is the blaze of dancing flame, the rays of sunlight catching and setting the dark hide ablaze.

Following in the footsteps of the colors of his scales, the eyes are a shade that rivals the depth of clouds painted by the light from a setting sun, beautifully blazing with a blend of oranges and yellows that are far brighter and clearer than what is typically seen in many creatures. His eyes hold the ambient tones of burning embers nearer to the edges of the pupil and the rim of the iris as the amber slides into a darker, intenser shade that is so deeply amber that it carries a trace of red within its depths.

The wonderfully scorching colors seem to be lit by a blazing fire inside with the sheer intensity that they display, so far from the crystalline blue of the sky that they used to hold, his eyes are of a color that surpasses the amber of mortal creatures and seems to embody the essence of flame itself. There resides the latent warmth of dormant embers that softly burn in the ash and underneath the sheltering wood within these fiery optics, a glow that is suffused into the eyes that is bright enough to show a gentle brilliance of fire when his face is cast into shadow.

-19 feet at shoulder, 22 feet at top of head; wingspan about 40 feet; total length is 39 feet; more of a robust head shape, but more triangle in shape, with the snout being the thinner point. Horns are almost sterotypical Western dragon, two long, straight ones on either side of head, single row of medium-length, slightly curved spines down back and neck, a break in the spines occurs on the shoulders and a bit past them. Much smaller horns portrude between the long ones, dotting the side of his head and spiking a little bit of the jaw with a flurry of spikes of varying sizes and widths . Slender, but not too much so, able to tangle with other dragons in a physical confrontation but doing slightly better in speed, athletic build.

The color of his horns is a deep reddish-brown, the color of mahogany like the rest of him, the red tinting it into the distinctive shade. Standing out from the deep brown of the earth, only rather obvious in the longest spines, are thin streams of a rich gold twining around the horns, as if molten gold was poured and shaped into the material that composes the horns. In the sunlight, the color flares to life with a warmly vivid color, minature rivers of precious metal carving through the browns and reds. The claws of him, long and keenly pointed in the manner of a hawk, follow this same coloration pattern.

-Eyes and any other points where color can be seen glowing brighter when using powers,

-Veins light up with fiery color when putting a lot of effort into powers, as does the healing ability (not the strongest suit) when they overdoes the healing and they gets hurt from it, like liquid fire is beneath their hide; actually, even his blood is tinted the color of fire, in the manner of an oil spill showing other colors within the depths of it

-Any scars look like they're forged in fire, bronzed, as if dipped in bronze and then plastered upon his scales again, where the nicks and slashes did not properly heal; body is littered with them, not prolifically but more than a few.

Personality:

Serious | Mature | Realist | A bit quieter | Self-Confident | Has a Mischievous Streak | Regal | Calm Exterior | Chaotic Inside | Observant | Protective | Very Loyal | Determined | Stubborn | Stands his ground | Fierce | Reserved, a bit Aloof to strangers | Open with friends | Can be suspicious of others | Intelligent | Analytical | Ruthless | Distrustful | Vindictive side | Brave | Loner | Can be Intimidating | Brutally Honest | Blunt | Slightly Apathetic | Spirited | Trustworthy

Abilities:

-Fire Sight-

The sights and sounds and actions that are often veiled behind the dazzling spectacle that is fire, unseen and unheard by others, is perhaps Aodhan's greatest asset.

Capable of seeing through flames, he is able to merge with the fire in a sense, somehow combine his senses until he is one with it, seeing what is on the other side of the fire. And so the result is the ability to use fires as a medium to gather information, keep tabs on allies with lit torches, and observe events that he is not present for. It works best with closer flames, the fire-washed sight clearer and the sounds brighter than those of flames located farther away, although this stipulation can be negated by a larger blaze, the quality not as murky when peering through the sights of a huge blaze from a distance. And with the farther away, as well as the smaller and weaker ones, the more muddled the sight and sounds are.

A thing to note is that truly seeing is more limited than hearing, it requires a closer or larger fire to reliably maintain sight than to maintain the sounds. He is able to hear from smaller and more distant fires better than seeing through them, at some point, he cannot see at all and only listen.

The drawbacks can be mild or severe, depending on the length of the useage and the distance between him and the scorching mediums he had utilized. The common affilictions that he will gain after a time of observing for longer periods of time, or over a greater distance when he has to stretch his senses to better listen, he will bring rather insistent headaches upon himself, ranging from a distracting throbbing to a nearly debilitating migrane type pain. Eye strain is a common one as well, vision refusing to focus on the mundane after peering too much through the strangeness of the fire. And the hearing of him can suffer as well, a marked sensitivity to noises that he had not displayed prior.

If the fire is extinguished unnaturally when he is occupying one, such as water or sand thrown atop the blaze, Aodhan will be abruptly jolted back into his own body and mind. The effects can be rather painful, as opposed to voluntarily withdrawing.

-Fire Breath-

As expected from a creature of his class, he is capable of expelling fire from his jaws. Able to release a blooming length of wonderfully bright red-orange fire that streams through the air like a raging river of fire, to warn off potiental rivals or to be used as a weapon against an enemy, it is something to be careful of when approaching him with ill-intentions. As it is with any dragon with a breath weapon, it is the best choice to keep an eye on his jaws rather than any other part of him. After all, the skin of humans and the hide of animals is often vulnerable to such heat, as are some dragons if they do not have ample protection against such a thing.

As effective as the normal flame is for Aodhan, he is able to stoke the flame and allow it to build higher and hotter, charging it so that there is more damage, more effectiveness to the fire. The longer build time makes the fire so intense that it is not a blend of reds and oranges, but rather crisp blues where ther would be red and white where there would be orange. This type of flame is noticeably more destructive by lieu of its heat and longer build time, able to incinerate most things with it. Whereas sustained flame is the mark of his normal fire, shorter bursts is the distinctive quality of the eyecatching blue-and-white fire.

However stronger the hotter fire is, it can physically harm him when utilized too many times or when expelled in a sustained stream. As durable as the internal tissue of this creature is, the temperatures that the charged flames can burn his sensitive throat and mouth. The burns are as painful, even more so considering that the charged flame is not used often, with good reason. The scorching fire will destroy much in its wake, unfortunately that also means himself to an extent, and he does not charge his fire without a good reason to. After all, the blistering burns aren't pleasant to deal with.

-Fire immunity-

As a creature forged of fire, each scale reflecting the tones of the ribbons of heat and the very blood that runs in his veins tinted fiery shades like that of a setting sun, Aodhan possesses the passive ability of immunity to heat and fire. Most forms that affect him in combat, that is.

Strangely enough, his immunity does not extend to the consequences of his powers, the ones that work from the inside out. As evidenced by several of his abilities, he has shown to be more vulnerable to them on the inside of his body rather than the outside, capable of sustaining burns and cracked wounds, of feeling pain from the element which burns inside him. Theoretically, there is a chance that he would be able to be wounded by fire if it were to strike when he is opening his jaws, but the possibility of such a thing happening is slim. It is rather tricky to accurately target the head of opponents.

-Self-Combustion-

This is a rather startling quality to the repertoire of abilities that Aodhan possesses if one is not aware of it beforehand, one that can be alarming to those who may not suspect him of immunity to most fire, and even to those that know of it. It typically alarms one when a creature sets themself on fire.

Able to ignite specific parts of his body, this is used as a defense, an intimidation or dominance move, or as an offension weapon, mostly depending on the area in which is selected to ignite. The internal fire that burns as long as he still draws breath can essentially be condensed and pushed to the surface, through miniscule pores in his scales, with the surface of each plate capable of maintaining fire upon the sleek exterior. The activity of this power is rather sudden, one moment he is completely normal and within the blink of an eye he is blazing with the colors of fire, rather literally.

There are certain parts of his body that are lit aflame for specific purposes, while any could fulfil each others' purpose, it is common for him to default to igniting the length of his tail as an offensive action, the arch of his neck and the expanse of the back for defense in order to keep another creature from pouncing upon him, and the wide flaring wings to raise and display the dancing flames as an intimidation.

Interestingly, this is an ability that is not quite as draining to his strength as some of the others, does not take as much out of him to perform for longer periods. Although a notable drawback if he maintains the fire for too long, igniting himself too many times, the skin beneath the scale can become rather irritated, splitting in a typically minor version of what happens when his healing is stretched thin. Painful enough to discourage unnecessary use.

-Fire Manipulation-

The power to control fire, to reach out to the essence of a blaze and manipulate it to his will, is a rather suitable ability for a creature aligned with an element such as his. A level of authority over the untamed element of the world, within sense. A simple power with little complicated aspects to it.

While unable to generate fire and heat, he is able to control already existing forms of the flames and build upon even a small amount so that it is a far larger threat than what it originally was. The things that he can do with this ability is limited by precious few things, the level of his energy and focus is the most prominent of them. While the particularly basic, smaller actions are nearly instinctive and do not require much of anything in return, the more complicated the action that he wishes to perform, the larger toll it will take on him, the more focus that is required to maintain the construct or attack.

-Scorching Explosion-

This is a feature of Aodhan's abilities that can be ultilized within a battlefield or as a rather jolting surprise for those with ill-intentions. By manipulating already existing fire and compressing the flame into a far smaller shape than what it would naturally take, forcing it to remain so that it, by the natural laws governing such a thing, wants to grow larger, but cannot. The result is a rather tensely packed ball of energy eager to be released at the slightest touch or impact.
Stray swat of the tail or a slash from a blade, and that furiously simmering fire will be released as readily as if he broke his influence on the flame.

It is to be used only sparingly, for the results are devastating when it explodes, the intense heat sweeping across a field or tearing into a forest. It knows no difference from ally to enemy, will not magically untouch the allies caught within its radius, it will wound and even kill all that are unlucky to be in the blast radius. Not to mention the effort to manipulate such an unruly and untamed element into maintaining the shape, placing it into an invisible containment box that is far too small and too delicate for such a thing, exerting a nigh constant control over it to keep it from exploding of its own volition.

Another quality of this ability is that the contained fire can be left on its own as a trap, a less reliable manner of using it, as it can explode if something innocuous happens to step or run into it, the potiental for harm to an innocent is high if used in such a manner. The repercussions of that is enough to make -Name- hesitate in using it in such a way.

-Fire Healing-

Despite the majority of the powers that are aimed towards combat, towards the specialization that he is in, Aodhan does possess the capability for healing himself and others by the power of fire. Although not as practiced, nor as strong as a dedicated Healer's abilities, he is still able to aid others if it is necessary. This particular abilities comes in two forms.

-Perilous Restoration (others)-

This is a facet of the healing that most takes after the element from which it draws power from, volatile and unwilling to conform to the demands of others, including its wielder. Fire burns if one is not careful in its handling, and so -Name- has to be utterly focused on the task and on himself in order for it be used with no consequences. And just as playing with fire has serious repercussions, this ability is the same.

By channeling heat and energy from fire, Aodhan is able to heal the physical wounds of allies, of varying types and severities, the ferocity that flame contains being utilized as a healing element. While this particular type of healing works best with fire, it can be performed when the environment happens to be warmer, it is noticeably less potent and it takes more out of him to heal without the presence of flame, able to heal less than usual, however the meager healing might be the difference between life and death if a dedicated Healer is not present or unable to reach the wounded in time.

When in the presence of fire, the healing is plainly more effective than when subsituting it for simply the warmth of the surroundings, the progress quicker and more thorough, although it may feel more intense for the subject to experience, as the strength of the healing is reflected in the warming sensation that accompanies the power. However, while it does seem that the stronger and hotter the fire is or the more intense heat in the area, the better quality healing one will receive, there is a limit to this. Too warm environment or too large blazes can lead to Aodhan overestimating his ability and his tolerence for it as those situations muddle the line between his safe limits and where he strays into dangerous territory. It is unlikely that the individual being healed will suffer much harm from this, but it is he who will bring the backlash onto himself as a consequence.

Whilst on the other side of things, the less warm the environment is and the less fire, weaker flames and colder temperatures, the more of the healing energy is drawn from himself. By substituting external sources of energy and heat for his own, the power using it to bolster the external sources, he can achieve the same type of healing as when he is relying on outside sources. However this obviously has its dangers, as the drain is rather large when the environment is not suitable for healing, the more the power is relying on his internal sources of energy and heat, the quicker he will weaken. And it can be rather alarming how fast his energy depletes when drawing from himself.

The cost of overexertion when using this ability can be rather painful for him, and disconcerting among those who bear witness to the moments when he forgets or disregards the limits. Doing too much too fast, or loosing control of the modulation of the ability, leads to the intense heat coming back to burn and wound him as long as he keeps the healing going. It is a slow, simmering hurt, building in his bones and leaking into his bloodstream until it reaches an intolerable point even for a creature of his element. The skin beneath hardened scale will begin to split apart, in rarer cases the scales will crack open and reveal the broken hide beneath, revealing red, fiery lines underneath that seem to be composed of pure firelight. The more he persists in healing, the more severe the backlash will be.

True to the element from which it derives power, this ability is best used with careful precision and awareness, for fire will burn the unwary and so it will burn Aodhan in a moment of weakness.

-Incandescent Health-

The second branch of the healing ability is one that does not require much effort to evoke, it is on that is constantly switched on, waiting for the right conditions to be used. A passive ability, rather an an active one, a simple one.

When exposed to the heat of a fire, or perhaps directly to the flames itself, the wounds that -Name- has gained with begin healing at a faster rate than normal. In much the same manner as when healing others, yet in an entirely different fashion, the heat and energy of the flames are gradually absorbed into the exposed injuries, stimulating and enhanced the already admirable healing rate that dragons possess.

As with many things relating to such powers, the higher heat the fire has reached, the better the healing is for him. A smaller, weaker blaze would still heal his wounds, albeit at a slower rate, but it also has a higher chance of not restoring the flesh and scale to its original condition, leaving a bronzed scar when the injury heals.

It is important to note that, although it may seem plausible for his own flame to stir the healing process, it will not. He cannot light a pyre or stretch of ground ablaze then bask in the healing properties. Perhaps it is due to the fact that by such an action, it would only be reusing the fire and energy in a manner that does not give nor take away from the state of his injuries, or due to something else. Whatever the reason is, he cannot heal himself with his fire. It always has to be from an outside source.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+Combat+
+Warm weather, environments+
+Fire abilities+
+Balanced build+
+Loyalty, calmness+

-Cold weather, state of being cold-
-Water & Water dragons-
-Lack of Energy-
-Can be tactless - purposefully or unintentionally-
-Not the best team player

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Oh that is the hardest choice, lol. All the dragons from Inheritance Cycle, Temeraire's whole deal in the Temeraire series; The Game of Thrones and House of the Dragons dragons (all of them); RuGaard, Wistala, and AuRon, from The Age of Fire. The list could go on and on.

Edited at July 7, 2024 04:19 PM by the Wayne pack
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 3, 2024 11:37 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lunar Dragon
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Name:
Aýnabat
Sweet Moon
Class:
Lunar
Specialization:
Warrior - Night-time Tactics
Rider:
Laika Herriman
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Appearance:

[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for myusage, no one else has permission to use this.]

The dark blue lunar dragoness stands at 17 feet tall, and gods is she majestic, her sleek and sinuous form exuding an aura of otherworldly grace and power. Her scales are an intricate array of blues that gleam softly in the ambient light, reflecting the hues of the night sky. Her upperhalf is made up of numerous shades of blues that seem to change with the lighting. Her underbelly is lighter, leaning more towards a muted cerulean blue.

The bottom half of her front legs and her back legs are a deep and lustrous shade of midnight blue. The upper part of her front legs is a paler blue with two dark blue bands wrapping around it. Her tail is a beautiful twist of a midnight blue and a soft ocean blue. The intricate patterns of constellations adorning her scales seem to come to life when moonlight hits them. Each dot and line mirrors the celestial arrangements of stars seen in the night sky, creating a mesmerizing tapestry that seems to dance with every movement. With each step, the constellations seem to shift and realign, as if guided by unseen hands tracing the paths of the stars across the heavens.

As she extends her expansive wings, a breathtaking sight unfolds before you. Her wings take on a "tattered" look, but by no means are they damaged. The membranes of her wings are a deep black with a white tipped pattern, similar to the tips of a Papilio Xuthus butterfly. Hidden within the tips of her wings lie some of the moon phases, while the other two are within her horns.

Atop her noble head is a floating glowing orb, which is small portion of the moon. This orb represents the Full Moon, when her powers are at their strongest. The orb emits a radiant glow, pulsating with the energies of the moon. Black horns trail down her sleek neck, they gradually taper into smaller, more delicate formations. These sharp horns start again at the top of her tail until they reach the base of her tail. Her claws are formidable weapons, long nails jut out from them. On both of her shoulders, is a large talon. Since there is much to look at with Aýnabat, you may overlook her teal eyes. Though, you won't be able to look away from them when she uses her abilities. Her teal eyes burn with blue/green fire, shimmering with the brilliance of moonlight.

Adorning the regal lunar dragoness's head are four large black horns that encircle her like a celestial crown, adding to her majestic appearance. These first set of horns stand up right, similar to a Gemsbok. While the other set curve elegantly beside her head, like Mouflon horns. At the base of the curved horns, there is a waning crescent moon engraved in them, resembling the craters and valleys of the lunar surface.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Personality:
Serene | Quiet | Soft-spoken | Calm | Gentle | Loyal | Intelligent | Possessive | Free-spirited | Sarcastic | | Moody | Romantic | Sensitive | Charismatic | Confident | Compassionate | Leader | Protective | Analytical | Patient | Calm | Friendly | Polite | Sharp | Wise | Bright | Elegant | Secretive | Curious | Old-Soul | Heavenly | Motherly |
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Abilities:

Lunar Manipulation:

Control over moonlight: Aýnabat can manipulate and harness the power of moonlight. Aýnabat can shape and bend moonlight to its will with precision and finesse. This ability extends to both direct control over the intensity and direction of moonbeams and the ability to weave intricate patterns of light, creating illusions or dazzling displays.

Silver Tongue:

Possessing a mesmerizing voice imbued with the soothing essence of moonlight, capable of calming aggressors or persuading others.

Moonfire Breath:

Exhaling a mystical white flame that burns with the essence of moonlight. While powerful, can be a double-edged sword. The intensity of this moonlit fire leaves Aýnabat temporarily weakened and drained after each use.

Moon Tears:

Healing tears that can mend various wounds. The healing energy that flows into the recipient's body, carries an intense, searing heat of the moon's power. The sensation is akin to molten silver coursing through their veins, causing excruciating pain that threatens to overwhelm their senses. The heat of the moon burns like fire, leaving behind a shimmering white scar upon the skin. There is a price for everything.

Crescent Flare:

Emitting a burst of lunar energy to repel nearby threats, sends crescent-moon shards out to attack

Moonlit Veil:

Cloaking herself in a shroud of moonlight, rendering her partially invisible or difficult to perceive and muffles sound under nocturnal conditions.

Lunar Eclipse:

Create a localized area of darkness that blinds enemies while allowing Aýnabat to see clearly.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

Strengths:
+ Healing abilities
+ Moon abilities
+ Agile
+ Stealth mode = always activated
+ Confident
+ Kind
+ Intelligent
Weaknesses:
- Nocturnal = Weaker in day time
- Daylight/New moon = weaker powers
- Weaker in day time
- Possessive
- Not physically the strongest
- Always has to be in control
- Sensitive to/in the the daylight
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
Crush:
Her heart belongs to only One
Mate:
Her beloved, Vor'malak
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Vor'malak - Mate
Other: GOT/HOTD easily
[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for my usage, no one else has permission to use this.]

Edited at July 8, 2024 03:53 PM by The Bewitched
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 12:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Delta Alejandra Ramirez
23 Years
Female
Specialization:

Warrior;
Close Range
Dragon:

Vor'Malak
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Wu Tian on Picrew.

To put it bluntly, Delta is not a woman who is everyone's cup a tea, and that applies to both in appearance and personality. Could she be described as attractive? Definitely, especially pre-scar era. Standing at 5'9", with a strong and muscular build, Del is by no means a damsel in distress. The idea is abhorrent to her. Weighing at about 141 lbs, she's no slouch in terms of musculature, and can hold her own against most opponents, even the men. Delta has a full figure, with strong shoulders, a full but still modest bosom, narrower waist, and wide hips with powerful legs. A lot of her strength is in her legs, but as someone who is an avid trainer, she has decent upper body strength as well. She seems to thrive in hand to hand.

There are several things about Delta's appearance that tend to draw others in besides her overall physique. First is the dark tattoos scrawled across her pale skin. Having a skintone that is on the fair side, something that isn't quite porcelain but also sunburns easily, the dark lines of her tattoos are striking against their alabaster canvas. Plus she loves to show them off. They do carry down past her torso, the pattern on her sides, her hips, and down her legs to her ankles. So a good portion of her body has tattoos on it.

Her face, though, is the next, because of several distinguished features. First is the very clear burn scar covering the right side fo her face. The skin is glossy and marred from a previous burn injury, and sitting atop it is often an eyepatch that covers the socket that is on that side of her face, having had the eye removed when the burn left the eye ruptured and unable to remain. Does she need the patch? No. But it's easier to look at that then sewed up eye. She has a rather attractive phase aside from these things, with a narrow chin and sharp cheekbones. Her remaining eye, which is hooded in shape with a bright emerald green orb within it. However, her hair also catches attention, as it's the unique color of deep, rich violet. It is something she was born with, a testiment to the elven genes within her blood. Her hair is long and extremely thick, and is naturally on the straighter side. It is quite heavy, so while she does like to keep it out of her face, putting up tightly gives her headaches.

Personality:

Bold | Aloof | Indifferent | Snarky | Cynical at Times | Venomous | Ambitious | Flirtatious | Aggressive | Authoritative | Commanding | Brash | In Your Face | Confident | Arrogant | Extremely Competitive | Resilient | Stubborn as a Mule [And Then Some] | Wicked Mind | Willful | Spiteful | Wrathful | Determined & Driven

Skills:

1. Melee Weaponry: Delta has taken the time to learn several different Melee Weapons, but she does have her favorites she has mastered. The first being her dettachable double bladed sword, able to use it as two seperate short swords, that are wickedly curved, or combine them to make one longer double sided blade. She also likes using Kamas, also two, and usually has those strapped to her along with her swords. She also loves different blades, etc.

2. Basic First Aid: Listen. She can't heal you. But she can keep you alive and dress your wounds until she can get you to a healer. Don't expect miracles, but maybe you won't die?

3. Strategic Mind: Delta naturally loves problem solving and coming up with plans and strategies. It is where she shines, and she genuinely takes pleasure in it.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
1. Hand to Hand Combat
2. Strategist
3. Problem Solver
4. Leaderly

Weaknesses
1. Prone to Headaches
2. She Hates Running
3. No. Really. Cardio.
4. Not Great with a Bow

Crush:

None; Maybe Open
Partner:

Open for Discussion
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

Open - TBD
Other:
WIP

Edited at July 7, 2024 04:23 PM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 12:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double Post

Edited at July 4, 2024 12:13 AM by Imperial Sands
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 06:59 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Iris Curare Rostlina
Specialization:
Scout
Dragon:
Esen

Appearance:
For someone her age, Iris is a runt. Only reaching the height of 5'1, she is able to blend into crowds very easily and effectively. Her arms and legs are thin, going well with her slender, small build. Her slim frame makes her versatile and swift, wich makes her able to run quite fast, but only in short bursts. Her thin legs are quite strong, which make her able to walk for quite some time before having to stop. Her arms are strong too, from lots of attempts at climbing trees when she spent time in the forest. A lot of time spent outside has caused her a decent amount of wounds, her legs covered by small scars, and the palms of her hands also. Across her left cheek is a tiny scar.
Iris has pale skin, like a creamy beige kind of pale. Her skin is smooth, but it's sensitive. She has a lot of allergies, which make her have a lot of rashes to the point where it's become a normal part of her life. Think of always waking up with a new mosquito bite. That's how it is for Iris, except her rashes go away a lot quicker than mosquito bites do. Iris' hair is soft and smooth. Oftentimes, she curls it to make it wavy instead of just straight like it normally is. She keeps her hair reaching to her shoulders, since it makes things quite simpler to take care of it. The waves make it look shorter than it actually is. Due to the fact that her skin is very sensitive, she can't ever dye it in any way, so she has to keep it it's natural color. It's natural color is a blend of taupe that fades softly into a very light blond hue at the tips of each strand of hair.
Iris has heterochromia. Her left eye is a pumpkin amber color, that fades into a cognac amber color around her sclera. Her right eye is a forest green color, that become a lime/yellow green color around her pupil. She prefers the green color over the amber color, and secretly wishes both her eyes were green instead of only one of them being green. Her eyebrows are thin, and are the same taupe color as her hair. She doesn't have any light blond in them. Iris' upper lip is fuller than her bottom one. She is pretty insecure about her teeth, and that's because of the one missing top canine on the left side that just leaves a giant, very noticeable gap in between her teeth. On top of that, all her other canine teeth are very pointed, and slightly longer than normal. All her other teeth are normal. She has a strong jawline; one that gives her an oval shaped face. She has very minor acne, but it makes her get spots of her face randomly, just like how she randomly gets rashes.

Personality:
Iris is curious. To her, she must know everything possible, and it doesn't matter what it is. Whether it's about a skill she isn't learning or even facts about someone else, she always desires to know it. Despite this, she isn't pushy, and acts rather clever when trying to get information, well, that is if it's not someone else's secrets. When someone else has a secret, and she can easily tell they're hiding something, but she rarely tries to pry for the information, and often respects the fact that they wish to keep it secret. If she understands that some secrets are quite personal, and embarrassing at times, and respects that, and moves on. However, even though she isn't nosy, it can be hard for her to not be nosy, since she always feels the need to know everything, and hates it when there's something she knows is there but doesn't know what it is. It makes it very difficult for her to not try and pry out information that she knows she shouldn't be trying to pry out.
Iris' ability to learn and understand situations is very precise, with some things incredibly easy and others just totally impossible. Like probably many others, she has ability to learn things quite easily, since she's able to learn just by reading, and sometimes can learn just by fiddling with it for long enough. Still, she sometimes fails at teaching herself, and she still needs help by others, but for lots of tasks, she can do herself with little to no help. With the way her mind works, she is better at learning by herself than with others helping her. She taught herself gardening. It sounds like and was most definitely simpler to learn than something like an instrument, but hey, she still taught herself a skill! Even though she's intelligent, she still has a hard time in certain situations. In difficult situations, Iris has a hard time making decisions herself and planning. For her, even the smallest amount of adversity can make her get stressed and frustrated. When she's stressed, she gets very irritable, and she tends to snap from frustration when others try to help her. Her ability to teach herself is very limited, since she definitely struggles to teach herself the important things, but flies through teaching herself the unnecessary things.
Iris is very caring. Her needs are always her last concern. Her friends and allies are always her top priority. She would give everything she has for them. She is welcoming and warm, always trying to ensure that everyone feels safe and calm in her presence, even the most introverted others. While she herself isn't exactly the calmest, she can manage to drown others worries and concerns out by being irritating, and loud. Well, she's only irritating and loud around her friends. Anywhere else, she's quiet, calm, and overall sheepish and reserved. With her constant concern about others, she often forgets that she has her own needs, and neglects them. She tends to disregard her own feelings and insecurities, and tells herself that she's being selfish and tries to ignore them, allowing them to grow. She's always bearing other's burdens, with her own slowly weighing her down.

Skills:
Sneaking around.
Strengths:
Quiet.
Great secretkeeper.
Weaknesses:
Energy bursts, which cause others to get irritated very easily.
Skin is prone to getting injured, and getting rashes.
Very defenseless.
Affilations:
Open- PM me!
Vanessa Amaryllis: Iris' best friend. These two are the perfect duo, personality wise that is; with Iris being the smarter one and Vanessa being the bolder one. Iris always feels like she can depend on her bestie for anything, without being judged, or brushed off like it's nothing. The years of friendship has made Iris' loyalty to her undying, which often makes her put Van over some others who are in more need than she is at the moment.
Kin:
None
Crush:
Open, PM me!
Partner:
None
Other:
I really like Raegal too. I honestly liked them all better than Drogon. I don't know why but I did. It's really so sad that they all died. :(

Please help. I can't write descriptions for human characters. Please don't judge. *^*

Edited at July 14, 2024 08:55 AM by Matunda
The Last Guardians | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 4, 2024 02:01 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Impish. I changed my dragon to a Seer Dragon ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us